Sing Your Harmony

Od OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... Více

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

New Dance Instructor

2.2K 91 128
Od OneArtsyGamer03

...

Third Person P.O.V

Merlin exits the LOOPEE skateboard shop, wearing a loose black tank top with a pair of dark blue jeans on. Johnny follows after him, wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants on. (Y/N) exits with Johnny, wearing a (shirt-type/color), and a pair of blue jeans.

(Y/N) hugs her new skateboard close, grinning happily as Johnny watches her with a fond smile.

"That is the perfect board for you!" Merlin says with excitement, gesturing with his head in a direction. "I'm glad you found something you liked."

"Thanks for showing us this place!" (Y/N) thanks with an appreciative nod, looking over her new skateboard before looking up at Johnny. "And thank you for this! You spoil me too much."

Johnny chuckles as they walk, wrapping his arm around her. "Can never be too much. You deserve it, love."

"Aw, you big softie!" (Y/N) playfully teases, Johnny snickering and squeezing her shoulder lightly.

Music fills the area, people bustling around the boardwalk and shopping at different small stands set up. There was a large crowd of people gathering a bit ahead, gaining Merlin's attention as he starts walking over.

(Y/N) and Johnny look to one another curiously before following, some people moving to let them see as well. Merlin's eyes widen a bit at the sight in awe, the crowd cheering and jumping to the music as they record on their phones.

A girl with platinum blonde hair hypes up the crowd, wearing a bright green hoodie with a pink shirt underneath. She bounces lightly side to side with an infectious joy, turning and pointing to a random person, who happened to be Merlin.

She smiles slightly with an arched brow, Merlin's face flushing a bit as his eyes dart down. Nooshy hums in amusement before starting, the beat of the song dropping.

She pretends to tear through a wall with her hands, delivering a swift high kick before squatting with her knees together. Nooshy slowly rises, swaying her knees side to side to the beat of the song before springing up with a bright smile as the crowd cheers.

Nooshy pretends to fall back dramatically, catching herself with her back adjacent to the ground before rising and  pretending to be electrocuted.

"Wow..." (Y/N) says in awe as the girl continues, admiring her acrobatic breakdancing with wide eyes.

A little boy approaches Nooshy with fits of giggles, Nooshy smirking as she lowers herself onto her hands while remaining upright. She playfully bounces towards the boy with a menacing look, the boy rushing away with squeals. Her expression brightens to a grin as she backflips away, the boy laughing while hugging his mother's side.

"She's amazing," Merlin says in a mixture of awe and disbelief, shaking his head.

Nooshy breakdances along the ground, twirling and going upside down on her head as the crowd cheers. She propels herself up, landing on her feet before raising her arms multiple times to continue hyping up the crowd.

She raises her hands to her head as she moves side to side, lowering them down and performing the arm wave briefly. She lowers her hood as she lowers herself back down, spiraling her body multiple times with ease before finishing by holding herself up with one arm, performing a split in the air with her other hand on her face.

"She's even better than Nikolaus," Merlin continues, blinking rapidly as the crowd roars with cheers. "And, as horrible as he is, is saying something, considering he was taught by Klaus himself."

Johnny's brows furrow in thought at his words, his face lighting up with an idea as (Y/N) looks up at him. Based on her look, she was thinking what he was. The two nod at one another, the crowd still cheering and applauding Nooshy as they start approaching, Merlin's brows furrowed in confusion as he follows.

"Thank you!" Nooshy laughs fondly, lowering her hood as she leaps to her feet while bowing. "Thank you so much, everyone!"

She raises the hat that was placed on the ground, people tossing coins to her as she catches them in the hat.

"Wow! Wow, you are an amazing crowd!" she thanks in appreciation, nodding politely to an elderly woman as she hands her some change.

"My friend here says you're amazing," (Y/N) gestures to Merlin, reaching over and placing a few bills in Nooshy's hat. "I agree, you have some serious skill."

Merlin's face becomes a light shade of red as he clears his throat, sheepishly nodding as he rubs the back of his neck and looks away.

"Oh, much appreciated!" Nooshy smiles widely, turning to her with a short nod before continuing to look around as others hand her change.

Johnny places some coins in her hat as well, making her turn to him.

"Thank you so much!"

"Uh--" Johnny starts, hesitating a bit as she turns and walks by some of the dispersing crowd.

"Come on, Johnny," (Y/N) softly encourages with a smile, nudging him with a nod. "It can't hurt to ask."

Johnny straightens his shoulders with a nod, smiling with determination as he follows Nooshy.

Merlin's head tilts to the side in confusion, but his confusion melts to a look of realization. "Wait, you aren't...?"

(Y/N) only gives him a small grin, confirming his suspicions as she walks after Johnny.

"Klaus is not gonna take too kindly to that," Merlin mutters to himself mostly, looking to the side with a wince before following (Y/N).

"Thank you for coming! Thank you for coming," Nooshy thanks multiple people, turning and kneeling down as she notices the little boy from before.

He hides behind his mom shyly for a moment before stepping forward, offering Nooshy a piece of candy.

"Oh! Thank you very much, little guy!" Nooshy coos as she takes it, setting it in her hat before ruffling his hair. "Wow! So kind!"

The boy giggles and rushes back to his mom, the mom smiling in thanks to Nooshy before leading the boy away.

"Listen--" Johnny sighs, the loud music mixed with people's idle chatter making it hard to hear. "Could I buy you a coffee, or, uh, maybe something to eat? So we could talk?"

He questions politely, trying to go somewhere quiet.

Nooshy turns to look at him, her brows furrowed and nose scrunched up in disgust. "That's a bit forward, considering your girlfriend is right there. Come on, man!"

She scoffs and shakes her head, turning away as she starts to count through her change.

Johnny's eyes wide at this, his head frantically shaking. "What?! No-- no, no, I didn't mean-- I meant for you to join us! And our friend over there!"

Nooshy glances over to (Y/N) and Merlin, considering it for a moment.

"Hey!"

A man shouting gains her attention, a security guard coming down the escalator as she softly gasps.

"You got a license to perform here?"

Nooshy quickly raises her hood, nodding quickly as she turns to Johnny. "Actually, I'd love a chat! Let's go!"

...

..

.

There's Nothing Holding Me Back plays through the speakers as (Y/N) lightly drums her fingers along the table to the song, Johnny's foot tapping along. They sat across from Nooshy and Merlin, Merlin's shoulders rigid and his gaze fixated on the table to hide his nervous expression.

"Are you sure you didn't want anything?" (Y/N) questions Merlin quietly, making him rapidly nod as he continues staring at the table top.

"You're missing out, man," Nooshy chuckles lightly, bumping his arm with her elbow lightly. "Anyone offers you free food, you take it."

"Exactly!" (Y/N) agrees with a nod, pausing. "... Of course, only if you know it isn't, uh, poisoned. Or anything."

Johnny quietly chuckles under his breath as Nooshy giggles, a waitress skating over with two Volcano Smoothies on a tray.

"Here you go, two Volcano Smoothies with extra chocolate lava," she says in a monotone, setting one down in front of Nooshy and the other in front of (Y/N) and Johnny before skating away.

The Volcano Smoothies both had two straws in it, (Y/N) eagerly trying a sip through the light blue straw. Her face lights up, Johnny sipping some through the yellow one and humming lightly with content.

"Shut. Up!" Nooshy exclaims in awe, looking over the treat with wide eyes.

Merlin's eyes flick up, his face falling in awe at the sight. "Wow."

Nooshy glances towards him briefly, carefully scooting it over. "I don't mind sharing, you know. There's no way I could finish this on my own."

"Oh-- I, uh... I..." Merlin stammers out, turning his head to look at her. "I couldn't, really..."

"Oh, my gosh-- you have the most adorable freckles!" Nooshy laughs in glee, tilting her head to get a better view. "I didn't notice them before! You really gotta stop hiding your face, mate. You've got a nice one."

Merlin's face turns red as his mouth snaps shut, his eyes darting away as he rests his elbow on the table and places his hand over his mouth. (Y/N) and Johnny glance to one another with knowing looks as Nooshy watches Merlin with amusement, scooting the volcano smoothie closer to her before sipping through the purple straw with bright eyes.

"Okay, so we don't just randomly invite people to eat with us," (Y/N) starts, reaching into her bag and taking out a fifty. "But we really need your help."

She sets the bill down on the counter, scooting it over to Nooshy as she watches while continuing to sip the smoothie.

"Honestly, if you could just give us some dance lessons, you would literally be saving our lives," Johnny begs, his hands pressed together in a pleading manner.

"Literally," (Y/N) agrees with a heavy sigh, shaking her head.

"Wait," Nooshy starts speaking, some chocolate on her lip as she pulls away from the straw. "If you're in a real show," she continues, glancing between the three with squinted eyes as she wipes away at the chocolate, "how come you don't have a choreographer?"

"Oh, we do," (Y/N) laughs bitterly, rolling her eyes as she leans back against the booth. "But he's... how do I put this nicely..."

"He's a massive weirdo," Johnny finishes for her, nodding once.

"That's... one way to put it," Merlin agrees in a murmur, shaking his head with a scoff. "His son is even worse than he is."

Nooshy hums at this, "uh-huh, yeah. And how do I know you lot aren't weirdos yourselves? Hmm? How do I know that you're legit?"

"Uh..." the three say in sync, (Y/N) looking down in thought before perking up.

She digs in her bag, finding her phone and swiping it open. "I took some pictures of the set?"

She hands the phone to Nooshy, who hums in contemplation for a bit before handing it back with an unconvinced look.

"I dunno. Looks fake to me."

(Y/N) blink rapidly, "fake?!"

"Mhm. Looks too spacey and bright to be real, but who knows," she shrugs, tapping her finger on the whip cream of the volcano smoothie and licking it.

"Well... just come with us to rehearsals! See for yourself," Johnny suggests with a smile, resting his arm on the table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," she shakes her head, raising her hands warily. "I'm not just gonna follow a group of people I don't know to rehearsals."

Nooshy side eyes Merlin, making him jump lightly as he faces her with a frown.

"No matter how cute they are," she finishes, shaking her head.

Merlin's eyes widen before he slams his forehead down on the table, ears burning red as he remains silent. (Y/N) can't help the small laugh that leaves her, though her face falls to disappointment.

"How can we prove we're legit if you won't come with us?" Johnny questions with a frown, his brows furrowed.

Nooshy looks up in thought, shrugging lightly as she sips on the smoothie.

(Y/N)'s fingers continue drumming along the table, Johnny sighing as he leans back. She starts to softly whistle the melody of the music, getting Johnny's attention. He looks over, (Y/N) glancing up to the speaker silently before nodding towards Nooshy.

"Sing," she whispers, lightly bumping her arm against his encouragingly.

"Confessing, yeah..." Johnny softly starts, his expression hardening with determination as he starts to sing powerfully. "Oh, I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy, you take all my inhibitions!"

Merlin's head snaps up, his face lighting up in admiration as he smiles widely.

Nooshy's eyes wide as she looks side to side, "what are you doing?"

"Baby, there's nothin' holding me back!" Johnny continues, rising from the booth with his eyes shut as he sings from the heart. "You take me places that tear up my reputation, manipulate my decisions!"

Johnny holds out his hand, taking (Y/N)'s in his and helping her out of the booth as the costumers at the small diner take notice, all murmuring in awe as they turn to watch the couple.

"Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back!"

(Y/N) laughs in delight as the two start a simple, upbeat dance, Merlin grinning from ear to ear as he watches his idols in a front row seat. The diners start clapping to the rhythm, cheering on the two with fond laughter and excited chatter.

"Oh, oh! Oh-oh! Oh-oh!" Johnny sings with a smile, the audience whooping and cheering. "There's nothin' holding me back! Nothin'..."

"I knew you were weirdos!" Nooshy exclaims, though it was more of a friendly manner than an accusing one.

She chuckles and shakes her head, Johnny continuing to sing out while twirling (Y/N) as she laughs.

...

..

Nooshy, convinced to accompany them, opens the set of doors, gasping in awe at the sight of the half-built models set up.

"Whoa! This is sick!" she cries out with a smile, walking backwards briefly to look around.

"See?" Johnny muses smugly, crossing his arms over his chest.

Merlin looks side to side anxiously, clasping his duffle bag to his side. "Guys, we-- we really need to hurry, or we'll be late."

"It's fine, Merlin!" (Y/N) reassures gently, waving her hand dismissively. "Besides, Klaus isn't your instructor any more. You don't have to be afraid of him."

Merlin doesn't reply, only nodding as he looks down with a sigh.

"First positions, please!" Buster's voice could be heard over the megaphone, workers bustling around.

"Whoa! Mate, look at that! Look at that!" Nooshy exclaims as she rushes over to the props, unsheathing a longsword and startling the older man shining them.

"H--Hey, who are you?" he demands, blinking rapidly.

"It's all right," (Y/N) quickly intervenes, watching as Nooshy tosses the sword in a twirling motion and catches it with ease. "She's with us."

"Oh, sorry Miss (Y/N)," the man apologizes, jumping as Nooshy tosses the sword back to him.

"Pleased to meet you! I'm Nooshy," Nooshy introduces herself casually, "I'm their dance coach. And I really love that hat!"

She confidently strolls away as (Y/N) follows with a goodbye wave to the man, Merlin trailing after her.

"She's right, great hat!" Johnny compliments with a thumbs up, following after the three.

The man's face lights up as he adjusts his bright colored hat, grinning.

...

"You think some riffraff street dancer can help you more than me?!"

Merlin flinches as Klaus shouts at the three, standing a few feet back with his head low.

(Y/N) gives Klaus a bored glare, Johnny sheepishly smiling as he rubs the back of his neck.

Nooshy scowls at the insult, "riffraff?!"

She makes a move to swing, Merlin quickly grabbing her arm and tugging her back with wide eyes as he shakes his head quickly.

"Okay! Okay, hang on!" Johnny quickly tries to defuse, smiling nervously. "She's just going to give us some extra lessons, that's all."

Klaus' hand tightens around his yoga stick resting on his shoulder. "Oh, because I, Klaus Kickenklober, master choreographer, am not good enough for you?"

Johnny's face pales. "No! That's not what I meant!"

"Yes, I'm irrelevant to you!" Klaus continues with a sneer, walking around the group with a scowl. "I'm just a stupid, fat old man."

A smirk appears on (Y/N)'s face as she snickers, Nooshy nodding in agreement with a smug smile.

"We don't think that at all!" Johnny reassures, shaking his head quickly.

"I do," Nooshy instantly speaks up, nodding.

(Y/N) mentally agrees, still smirking lightly as she snickers once more.

"Nooshy!" Merlin whispers urgently, shaking his head and waving his hand to his throat as he gives him an amused look.

Klaus quickly turns back, his scowl deepening at the sight of Merlin.

"And you, Merlin?! You've been my student for months, and you'd throw yourself in with them?" he demands, making the boy flinch. "Don't you want to succeed in life?!"

"I..." Merlin trails off weakly, his hands fidgeting at his sides.

"Dude, lay off him," Nooshy boredly chimes in as she steps in front of him, scowling. "You're dealing with me, yeah? Anyway, I only need two days with these three."

(Y/N)'s face falls at this, Johnny's eyes widening as he inhales sharply through his teeth.

"Two days?" Klaus laughs loudly, shaking his head. "For that sniveling boy," he gestures to Merlin, "yes, two days. But these two? 200 years, maybe."

"Two days, they'll be amazing," Nooshy confidently replies, crossing her arms loosely over her chest.

Klaus looks at her mockingly, "oh, really? Well... if they are... I will. Eat. My. Hat.

He points up to his hat, smirking smugly with confidence.

...

..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.8K 218 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
462 2 15
Side story to Sing To My Heart. You don't need to read it first to understand the story but this is the more expanded story of the side love story fr...
169 3 15
Everyone's got something they can't let go of. Nate and Xia. Xia and Nate. That's how it's always been. Xia writes the songs, Nate sings them. He cou...
43.1K 1K 31
(Y/N) is a human girl born in a world of animals. At the age of (your age minus 15 years), she is found by Buster Moon and his dad in a alley, knocke...