🦕🦖World Within A World 🦣 🌋

Od GothNebula

After the events from the wish and everything restored, the class goes on a field trip in Italy to learn abou... Více

Italy
Living Fossils
Living Extinct Animals
Dangers
Dinosaur Miraculous and the Neanderthals
Ice and Snow
Long Lost Brother
Chrysalis
Dark Bug
Solving Problems
Unpredictable
Leaving
Return to the Surface
Terror in Paris
New York
Home Sweet Home
Back to School

King Grassette

65 3 3
Od GothNebula

Panthera tried her superpower 3 times to find Chrysalis but her power can't zoom farther enough. She kept trying and trying but could not find her. It was draining her kwami and she had to detransform.

"Clawws, let's rest" She strained and collapsed in exhaustion.

"Mija!" Mr. Cantillo caught her.

"Lo siento, mariquita. She's too far out of range. Give my kwami a rest" Luna apologized that she tried her best.

"You did your best, Luna" Mr. Cantillo hands some snacks to Clawws.

"Lila could be anywhere. Whatever her real name is" Ladybug said.

"We'll find her, milady. Right now, my feline sister needs her rest" Cat Noir said.

"Always using cat humor to avoid stress, gatito?" Luna chuckled and ate pork meat.

"Si. And it always keeps me going" Cat Noir said.

"Where is Pelle?" Luna asked.

"Playing around with the baby mammoths. Your boyfriend seems to enjoy them too much" Cat Noir said.

Luna rolled her eyes, "We are just amigos, gatito. But thanks" She got up and went to find him.

"No worries," Cat Noir said.

Pelle was enjoying the baby mammoths a lot, even if his world believed they were extinct, he didn't care.

They were just as playful as their relative elephants, "Hehehehe.... one at a time!" He laughed because one climbs over him.

"Easy, big guy. Don't flatten him" Luna calmly pushed the baby off before her friend got crushed by a heavy-ton baby, "Babysitting elephants as a hobby but this time on mammoths?" She chuckled.

"It's in my nature, amiga" He gives them mushy peaches that they like, "You still haven't found out where our favorite liar is hiding?"

"No, she's too far out of range. I'm just worried about what she's planning next. She can't manipulate the Neanderthals because they don't know English" Luna said while petting one of the baby mammoths, "I was scared when she akumatized a mammoth, she could've akumatized you because you hate to see elephants get tortured. You were lucky to not have your anger get the best of you"

"Yes, because that's what Cerise is trying to do, break us one by one. So I did my best to not let her get to my anger" Pelle said.

"And you pushed her in the mud. Heh, she's obviously pretty humiliated right about now" Luna chuckled and took a look at the baby smilodons. It walked up to her and nuzzled her leg, purring.

"Isn't it weird they are called sabertoothed tigers when they aren't tigers?" Pelle asked.

"Yeah, but they don't know what fur they had, I think," Luna said, picking up the cub, "Mira, you are so cute"

"Meow" The cub meowed.

"My guess is due to living in the fields they might have had stripes or like lions pale yellow," Pelle said.

"Yup. Scientists can be wrong from time to time, Chico" Luna puts the cub down to let it play with the cubs, "I'm worried about mi familia, Chico. Aren't you worried about yours?"

"I am, with Blu Tembo gone from my hometown there's no one to protect them," Pelle said.

"Same as mine too. I can't protect Costa Rica and New York at the same time. The reason my family moved to New York 10 years ago was because my mom couldn't handle her home country anymore without my dad. So she got her internship and made a restaurant of her own to start a new life. Until Chloe had to ruin it just because she got exiled from Paris. I cannot let my mom get her restaurant shut down. It means a lot to her" Luna sighs, "I'm sorry for bringing it up"

"Amiga, why didn't you tell me?" Pelle sits next to her.

"I didn't want to ruin the discovery when we bumped into each other. You were so fascinated with dinosaurs and elephants, I didn't want to ruin your moment" Luna said.

"I understand. But my liking for animals has always been a dream for me. Since high school, I always wanted to do anything to save them from extinction. Once I discovered the truth about the abuse they went through, I became more determined to make up for not realizing they were actually abused with fire, spears, and whips until they were broken. My parents thought they were tamed like horses were but they were wrong" Pelle said.

"I see. I never had friends until I did years ago but she betrayed me. So instead, I became connected with animals as my friends to one day become a zoologist. I was bullied in biology class when they made fun of me for being too compassionate with animals. It made me feel angry to never make a human friend again because I was so afraid of history repeating itself. But it all changed when we first met in Paris, you defended me from Chloe. No one has ever defended me from bullies" Luna explained why she loved animals from the start.

"Yeah, again, you're welcome," Pelle said.

"I wish I was as brave as you but I'm not. Panthera is but Luna is not. When we fought Shadow Moth for the first time, I could not even look at his face filled with madness" Luna said.

"Neither could I. And when I looked at Cerise, I saw only sadism and hatred" Pelle said.

"If she is telling the truth that she is the daughter of Gabriel Agreste, then that means she wanted revenge but obviously he's dead and there's nothing to get revenge from him anymore," Luna said.

"Ja, though she seems eager to get Ladybug and Cat Noir killed or to get revenge on the one who exposed her, Marinette" Pelle hides the fact Ladybug and Marinette are the same.

"The fashion and baker chica?" Luna said.

"Yes, I like her style in fashion" Pelle nodded.

"Yup, That's her. Uhhh.....I heard that she has a guapo model chico as her boyfriend now" Luna said, hiding the fact that Adrien is Cat Noir.

"I've heard, they are perfect together," Pelle said, looking up to see pterosaurs flying, "I hope this underworld will remain unchanged once we're back to the surface"

"It should be. That madman has been stuck down here for 20 years, maybe more. I still don't understand how he's alive when there should be seismic activity happening all the time" Luna said.

"Must be the areas where it's colder, providing also enough oxygen" Pelle said.

"No sun, no sky, no atmosphere to create weather like we crossed the ocean in a storm. No mountains with ice caps to melt into water to create a river" Luna said.

"Unless that gas mixture gives the impression of a sun," Pelle pointed at the ceiling.

"Maybe," Luna said, noticing something from the distance that looked like a lava rock moving, "Pelle, look"

Pelle took out his binoculars and looked through them, it was the lava dinosaur and King Grassette with Chrysalis, "Herregud!"

"What? What is it?" Luna can tell by his worried tone.

"It's Chrysalis and she has two akumas with her!" Pelle said.

"What?!" Luna snatched the binoculars to see. And very right, the three of them were causing chaos.

"Carajo! That thing is made of lava! This is not good!" Luna said.

"No good! Trunkk! Tusk! Unify!" Pelle transformed into Blu Mammoth.

"Clawws! Sabor! Unify!" Luna transformed into Black Smilodon, "If it touches the village, the Neanderthals will die! We gotta keep it away from the village!"

"Let's go!" Blu Mammoth rushes with her.

-

Ladybug and Cat Noir saw the fire from the forest and the lava dinosaur's bellowing could be heard.

"What The hell?! Is that...?" Cat Noir can see what it is.

"The giganotosaurus and Maurice?!" Ladybug said.

"That's King Grassette to you!" King Grassette said.

"He's akumatized!" Cat Noir said.

The spear almost sliced King Grassette's neck and it hit the tree, "God almighty! You almost took my head off!"

"Yeah, let's fix that!" Black Smilodon jumped on his mohawk flaming hair and onto the spear.

"DESTROY HER!" King Grassette shouted.

His beast tried to eat her but she jumped out of the way, nearly burning her.

"Not today!" She spins her spear.

"Adapt!" Blu Mammoth touched the lava rock Gigantosaur to make himself adapt to fire. His whole body became like obsidian.

"Back off, pipsqueak! This is my dinosaur and you're about to get burned in hell!" King Grassette plays his electric guitar to blast the heroes away.

The four were sent back, seeing the villains approach.

"Gatito, dance fight!" Black Smilodon said before whacking the lava bomb with her spear, "Now!" She grabbed his hands and dipped him to dodge the fireball.

"Ah yeah" Cat Noir moves his upper body side to side before he moves his hands up and then spins them while lowering his arms. Then he proceeds to place his hands on his hips while moving them. Panthera did the exact same moves with him.

"What are you two doing?" Ladybug got confused.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?!" King Grassette has no idea what they are doing.

While distracted, Blu Mammoth pulls Ladybug to observe where the Akuma object is on him. They guessed it was his guitar.

"It has to be the guitar, elephant boy," Ladybug said.

"If you get too close, you'll melt," Blu Mammoth said.

"But you can't," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir and Black Smilodon kept distracting him while dancing. King Grassette blasts them with his guitar solo off the cliff but he didn't expect the unexpected. They both rapidly kicked at their feet to float upward.

"What the devil?!" King Grassette raised a brow.

Even his dinosaur was confused at this which gave Blu Mammoth to snatch the guitar from him. The cats managed to land on their feet.

"HYAAAAH!!!" Blu Mammoth smashed the guitar but no Akuma came out, "It's not in the guitar!"

"Enough!" The akumatized man made his dinosaur whack them with the tail.

"AAAARGH!" The four crashed into the mountain wall.

"You four are all fools to challenge me!" King Grassette said.

"It's what we do to kick ass" Cat Noir strained before getting up.

"Urgh! Where could the Akuma be?" Ladybug got up, supporting herself on her kitty's shoulders.

"That bruja manipulated you, señor! What the hell were you thinking?!" Black Smilodon said.

"She's granting me the power I desire! Enough to destroy the legacy of my dead brother!" King Grassette said.

"You're not thinking straight! She always uses everyone as pawns to get what she wants! The same way your brother did too!" Cat Noir threw his staff at him in the head.

"Agh!" King Grassette groans.

Black Smilodon aims at the gigantosaur's tooth and rips it off, breaking it but no Akuma, "Que?"

"Where is it?!" Ladybug got more confused.

"I don't know!" Cat Noir said.

Everything they tried for like 5 minutes, but no Akuma was in anything. The only thing they can think of is in the man's heart or Chrysalis has the Akuma.

"Gatito, I think it's in his corazón. We are not antiheroes to do that" Black Smilodon said.

"What's corazón?" Cat Noir asked.

"It means heart" She replied.

"Are you crazy?! We can't kill anyone!" Cat Noir protested.

"I'm going for Chrysalis. Come along, Kitty" Ladybug saw Chrysalis on a cliff.

"Oh no you don't!" King Grassette whacks them with the dinosaur tail.

"Hey! You want a challenge!" Black Smilodon got the man's attention, "Then get me and him! You want a miraculous, right?! Come and get it!"

"Are you a pussy to think we are just kids?!" Blu Mammoth taunted him.

They made the dinosaur chase after them. Ladybug and Cat Noir would have to help them but they can't choose which one at the same time.

The superheroes saw something glass made like muscovite, maybe it can get rid of the dinosaur since it's too big and far too hot to touch.

"That dinosaur is definitely too big! We gotta lure it at that thin type of rock to break. There!" Black Smilodon kept running at the Muscovite but it was too thick to break from a human weight and pressure.

"He's gaining on us! We won't be able to live!" Blu Mammoth yelled.

"We have to try or it will burn everything with lava!" Black Smilodon said.

"The ground is too thick! It won't break!" Blu Mammoth said while running.

"KEEP RUNNING!!!" Black Smilodon yelled.

"ROOOAAAAARRRR" The gigantosaur roared.

As they ran, the ground started to crack under the theropod's weight.

"No! What the hell are you doing?! We'll all die together you brats!" King Grassette can see the ground cracking.

"Not all of us!" Blu Mammoth said.

Time has slowed down for Raptor Man to come to save them. The ground was cracking very slow underneath the heroes but Raptor Man grabbed the frozen running heroes and moved them to a safe spot away from the ground cracking.

"NO THIS CAN'T BEEEEE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" King Grassette fell with the giganotosaurus.

Raptor Man lands in a safe spot with Blu Mammoth and Black Smilodon.

"Tack så mycket" Blu Manmoth panted.

"Thanks, Dad," Black Smilodon said.

It may have gotten rid of the dinosaur but not King Grassette, "Argh!" He grips the edge and gets on the surface, "Is that really the best you can do?!"

"Señor! Please come to your senses! You have a nephew! What would he think of you?!" Black Smilodon said, trying to reason with him for Adrien.

"I don't care what he thinks! He never had an uncle! My brother has probably lied to him for a long time!" King Grassette said insanely.

"Adrien doesn't want to believe that his father was a terrorist! Including his real uncle whom he never met. He never had a good father but he had his mother before she disappeared and came back!" Blu Mammoth said.

"Is that what Adrien wants?! To know that his uncle is exactly like his father?! Obsessed with Miraculous?!" Black Smilodon said.

"The only thing my nephew should know is that his father abandoned me and the family! Stop trying to manipulate me!" King Grassette tried to destroy them with his rage powers but the three moved out of the way.

"Well, then you are lost!" Black Smilodon yelled but got slashed on the leg, "Aaggghh!!!" She tripped and tumbled against the rock.

"Luna!" Blu Mammoth rushed to her.

The feline winced that she was bleeding, looking up at King Grassette with a menacing look on his face.

"You can't change someone's heart, pretty face! You're right about one thing earlier. The dark butterfly is literally inside my chest! You think you're heroes but you don't have the guts to rip out my heart like a murderer!" King Grassette cackled.

The feline hugs her best friend so that they can't fight him. Raptor Man tried to tackle him but the Akuma man pushed him aside.

"That's what I thought! What that crazy chick said about my brother failing to capture the beetle and the fleabag's miraculous to make a wish! He was a coward to never fight like a man but I can!" King Grassette was about to finish them off.

A yo-yo tied his ankles and pulled him away from the defenseless heroes, "GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" Ladybug yelled.

Cat Noir realized that Panthera was right. There was nothing to bring his uncle to his senses because his sanity was gone forever.

He was about to do a cataclysm but hesitated to kill him with his bare hands, "I can't do it" He lowered his hand.

"Clawws, Sabor, divide" Black Smilodon transformed to Panthera, groaning while trying to stand up with the help from Blu Mammoth.

Ladybug fought King Grassette, giving her kitty to think of whether to use his cataclysm. Cat Noir cannot go through this trauma again. Not after that, his villain father forced him to cataclysm the arm. He's not a killer but his uncle is.

Panthera groaned from her leg and reached to him, "Gatito, I tried to get into his head but he's too far gone. There's no mind or soul to make him come to his senses. The Akuma is in his heart. Lo siento, gatito" Panthera nearly collapsed but Blu Mammoth grabbed her.

"Cat Noir, there's nothing to bring him back. I can try my recall but it would probably make him angry" Blu Mammoth took out his blow horn, "Recall!" He blows the horn and the memory orb hits the Akuma man.

He starts to remember everything about his family and the fast food restaurant. Unfortunately, he never had great memories with Gabi because the family worshipped him and Maurice was their black sheep. It made him fuel with anger that he pushed Ladybug aside.

"Maurice! Don't become like your brother! You're not him!" Cat Noir pleaded.

"He's not himself anymore, kitty!" Ladybug moved aside.

"I can't do it! Not again!" Cat Noir still refused to kill his uncle.

"Gatito, I know being a hero has rules about killing but sometimes we have to do the wrong thing for the right reason to stop an anomaly. Like predators eat prey to survive. There's always a food chain to everything and the chains right now, are to make sure those chains don't create more chains for eternity. One life ends, another begins" Panthera said.

Cat Noir just stood there just as King Grassette approached, Chrysalis recalls the Akuma from him painfully.

"You've failed me, Maurice!" She said through the akuma and Maurice fell back, breathing slowly.

Cat Noir rushed to his aid, "Maurice, just breathe steady! We are gonna get you out!" He panicked that the Akuma drained him.

"Kill that bitch! She lied to me! Just like my brother always did to me! Kill her before she escapes! And Noir, tell my.....nephew that his uncle loved...... his family" Maurice said before going motionless.

Raptor Man wakes up and sees Maurice dead in Cat Noir's arms.

"I promise, Maurice" Cat Noir then placed him down gently, ready to cry.

"Kitty" Ladybug comforts him, knowing how painful it is to watch someone die in front of a person.

Cat Noir pulls her into a hug, needing his partner for comfort.

Later on, they buried Maurice's body in the Neanderthal village. He may have been a madman, but he found redemption in the end. May God have mercy on his soul.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 78 25
Marinette is just an ordinary girl but also a superhero as Ladybug, fighting crime and saving the day in Paris. Adrien Agreste the dhampir always wan...
1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
34K 557 33
Friends at school. Friends as superheroes. Of course, they didn't know that yet. But, when a mistake turns into a reveal, how will that affect their...
297K 5.8K 7
When Marinette slips up and reveals her identity to Chat Noir, their lives are flipped up-side down. Romance flourishes, secrets grow, and Papillon g...