SECRETS & REGRETS

PLK_ARMY द्वारा

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... अधिक

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 54

1.6K 94 15
PLK_ARMY द्वारा

Yoona again asked, "Tell me Tae. Why don't you like it when I am with Jimin? Why can't you stand me being close with someone else? Tell me."

Tae looked into Yoona's eyes and spoke, "B-because I.... I like you, even more than that... I... I love you Yoona. Please don't be close to someone else, it hurts me. Don't call me by my full name, it also hurts me. I like it when you cares for me, so do care for me. Please love me back Yoona. I promise I will always make you happy. I can't see you in pain, it hurts me when you get injured or something happens to you. I promise I will always protect you. I will never let anything hurt you. I like it when you laughs, so I will always make you laugh. I like your cute pouty face.... I love you Yoona. I promise to be with you always. Please accept me and my love for you Yoona."

Yoona's eyes got teary after listening to Tae. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Soon some tears escaped from Yoona's eyes. Tae panicked and cupped her face and spoke, "I-i am sorry Yoona. Don't cry please. I am not mad at you and you don't need to answer me immediately. You can take as much as time you need but don't cry please."

Yoona immediately hugged Tae and sobbed more. Tae froze at first but then slowly wrapped his arms around Yoona and asked, "Did I hurt you somewhere? Tell me. Please don't cry. I swear, it was never my intention to hurt you. Please don't cry Yoona. I am sorry. I am really very sorry."

Yoona didn't said anything. Tae spoke again, "If you like Jimin and want to be with him then its fine. I will never bother you again. You can be happy with him always. Please don't cry." After listening this, Yoona hit Tae's chest with her fist and spoke, "I love you too stupid."

"I know you like Jimin and its fin------", Tae spoke but stopped for a while when he realised what Yoona said. He pulled her out of the hug and asked being surprised, "W-what you said? Y-you l-love me?" Yoona smiled in between her tears and nodded her head.

"R-really?", asked Tae not believing. "Y-yeah, I love you too", said Yoona. Tae gasped in shock and took two steps back from Yoona and covered his mouth with his one hand and spoke, "I can't believe this." Tae immediately hugged her again. Yoona smiled and hugged him back.

Tae then asked looking at her, "Then why were so close with Jimin from past few days? I thought you really like Jimin." Yoona laughed a little and spoke, "It was all our plan to make you realise that you likes me." Tae got confused and said, "W-what? What plan?"

Yoona spoke, "Actually it was me who liked you first but you kept saying that I am just your friend. I was very upset and then Jimin decided to help me and it was his plan to make you jealous. I just played along." "Woaaahhh! I will not leave Jimin. How dare he play with my feelings?", said Tae.

Yoona hit him playfully on his chest and said, "You should thank him otherwise you would have never understood your true feelings." "Thats right but still I will not leave him", said Tae. Yoona just laughed.

Tae pulled Yoona more closer to him and she kept her hands on Tae's chest. Yoona spoke while circling her fingers on Tae's chest, all shy, "So, now we are dating, right?" Tae acted like he is thinking hard and spoke, "Ummm, I don't think so."

Yoona looked at Tae and said, "What do you mean? We just confessed to each other." Yoona pouted a little. Tae chuckled and pecked Yoona's pout. Yoona blushed, still in Tae's hold, and spoke, "What are you doing?" "What I did? I just pecked my girlfriend's lips. I didn't even kissed yet", said Tae looking at Yoona and teasing her.

"You are teasing me. Stop it", said Yoona. "Did I? I don't think so", said Tae acting all innocent. Yoona said, "You are not this much innocent. Stop acting like this." Tae laughed and asked, "So now you know that I am not this much innocent, then, can I kiss you now?"

Yoona hummed shyly. Tae smiled and leaned towards her and softly attached his lips to Yoona's and started kissing her. She also kissed him back. The kiss was so smooth and there was no lust or sensuality involved. Both of them were showing their love towards each other through the kiss. The kiss was gentle and soft, as if they both were embracing the most precious thing in the world.

Soon they broke the kiss and joined their forehead together, closing their eyes, panting a little, just feeling each other's breathe. Tae spoke lightly, "I love you." Yoona replied, "Love you more Tae."

Time skips, around 3:30 pm, with Jungkook

Jungkook stepped out of his college along with Eunwoo. Jungkook was a bit nervous. Eunwoo noticed him all tensed. He patted his back and spoke, "You need not to do this." Jungkook took a deep breathe and spoke, "N-no, I need to meet him. This is the last time I am facing him. Don't worry."

After saying this, Jungkook started going towards the cafe rubbing his hands together. Eunwoo spoke, "I am coming with you." Jungkook stopped in his tracks and said, "No, I will go by myself." Eunwoo said, "Please let me come." Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay, but you have to wait outside the cafe. Please try to understand." "Yes yes okay", said Eunwoo.

They both went towards the cafe and Jungkook went in. Eunwoo was standing outside the cafe looking at Jungkook from the glass window.

As soon as Jungkook stepped inside the cafe, he noticed a man sitting at a corner seat wearing black clothes and mask. He was Junho. He recognised him and went closer to the person.

Junho stood up and said, "I am glad that you came." Jungkook looked away and didn't said anything. Junho took one step closer to Jungkook and Jungkook took one step behind. Junho stopped and spoke, "Jungkook see, I am really sorry for whatever I did to you two years back."

Jungkook chuckled bitterly and said, "What are you sorry for? For being a toxic & controlling boyfriend and eventually leaving me that too when I was going to accept myself for who I am in front of the whole world and.....i-in....in front of my b-brothers." Jungkook had already started crying. Tears were flowing from his eyes like a river.

Junho took one step closer to Jungkook but he stopped him saying, "Don't come closer to me. You know you were my first love and you made me realise who I am and gave me strength to accept myself. Do you have any idea how much difficult it was for me to accept myself? When everything was going well, I was not even complaining about your controlling behaviour and was going to introduce myself to the world with you and what you did? You left me and said that you were with me just because of money. You were also like others who befriended me for money. You played with me for some freaking money. I hate you. I hate you so much. I just came here today to warn you not to come to me again otherwise I am going to tell everything to my brothers. And believe me you will like how it will end then. You have no idea what they can do. They will kill you for hurting me."

Junho held Jungkook's hands but he shook his hands away and shouted, "I said don't come closer to me. Don't touch me." Junho spoke trying to calm down Jungkook, "Kookie, listen please. Just give me one chance to explain everything. Please listen to me."

"What you want to say huh? Tell me whatever you have to explain", said Jungkook wiping his tears. Junho started speaking, "Jungkook see, I-i am really sorry for being such an asshole to you at that time. You know I was controlling because I lived in that environment. You know everything. I used to live in orphanage and how they used to treat us. You were my only comfort and you were the one whom I loved. I couldn't afford to loose you. Thats why I became a little controlling after our relation started. I regret doing that. I am really sorry. I loved you Kookie. I still do."

Jungkook said furiously, "I know in what environment you lived. Thats why I never complained to you about your behaviour. But why you left me if you loved me and why you came back now? Tell me."

Junho looked down. His eyes got teary but he didn't spoke anything. Jungkook chuckled bitterly and said, "You have nothing to say. You were an asshole at that time and still is. Now, don't come to me ever again if you love your life."

Jungkook turned around to leave but Junho held his wrist stopping him. Jungkook pulled his hand away from his hold and turned around again and spoke loudly, "Can't you understand at once? Don't touch me. You can't control me now. I don't feel anything for you now. Leave."

Junho didn't spoke anything and put an envelope in front of Jungkook. Jungkook asked, "What is this now?" Junho spoke, "Please see it once then whatever your decision is, I am okay with it. If you feel then that I shouldn't come to you ever again, I will not."

Jungkook hesitently took the envelope and opened it. There were some papers in the envelope. He took out the papers and started reading it. His eyes widened after looking at the papers. He asked Junho, "W-what is this?"

"These are my medical records. Two years back, when we met in high school, everything was fine. Then we got to know each other and started dating. You accepted yourself for who you are and you gave me strength to fight against the world for being an orphan and poor. You were the one who comforted me everytime when other students used to mock me for being two years older than everyone else in the class. I loved you Jungkook and I still do. Everything was going well, then after our six month dating anniversary, I was diagnosed with stomach cancer. I didn't had money for treatment and it was difficult for me to survive. I never wanted to let you know about my cancer. So I lied to you and left you. I-i am sorry. But now I am cured. Someone donated money for my treatment and now I am all fine. Please forgive me Kookie for whatever I did. Please don't leave me. Please stay by my side. Please", said Junho while crying.

Jungkook's mind stopped working. His tears started flowing continously. There were complete silence for some minutes. After few minutes, "You loved me this much? And I was blaming you all this time. Hyung, why didn't you told me about your health condition? You didn't trusted me?"

Junho shook his head and spoke, "No no no its not like that. I knew that if you would have known about my condition, you would have never left my side and you would have never been able to move on if anything have had happened to me. I didn't wanted you to do something like this to yourself. It was better this way that you think of me as a jerk and hate me. Please forgive me Kookie. Please."

Junho held Jungkook's hand and spoke, "We can be together again. I swear this time I will not be some controlling boyfriend. I will be good to you always. I promise you to always give you happiness." Jungkook pulled his hands away harshly and took some steps back, tears still flowing from his eyes.

He turned around and suddenly start running out of the cafe. He ran out of the cafe and sat in his car and drove off to somewhere. Eunwoo saw Jungkook leaving the cafe while crying and running towards his car and driving off from there. He clenched his fist in anger and went inside the cafe and harshly grabbed Junho's collar and shouted, "What you did to him now? Why he was crying?"

Junho spoke, "I didn't did anything wrong. I swear Eunwoo. I can never hurt him intentionally." Eunwoo clenched his jaw and punched him hardly on his face. He fell down on the ground. Eunwoo spoke looking down at him, "Don't come closer to him again and don't you dare to contact him. You bastard, stop hurting him."

Junho's lip got a cut and it started bleeding. He caressed it and looked at Eunwoo and spoke, "Why? You still like him?" Eunwoo kicked him in his stomach hardly and spoke, "You asshole, I love him. I can't see him getting hurt again and again for someone like you. You don't deserve him."

"And do you think you deserves him? Acting like his best friend but loves him. You are selfish. Go and tell him about your feelings. Lets see then whom he chooses", said Junho. Eunwoo clenched his fists and spoke, "Shut up! Don't you dare to tell him anything and I am warning you one last time, don't come closer to him. Stay away."

Before Junho could say anything, Eunwoo left the cafe.

Hey guys, here the another chapter. I am updating at a very odd timing but you know I am kinda busy. Please bear with me a little.

Let me know in the comments hows the chapter. I wrote it so carefully. Please let me know in the comments your favourite part and if there is anything you guys are curious about?

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters and let me know if you guys are excited for it. Please like, comment and follow me guys!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
84.4K 3.5K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...
12.1K 801 9
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
42.2K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...