Love Obsession

بواسطة hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... المزيد

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

177 20 12
بواسطة hartgoddess12

"Move in to her new place"

Weeks had been passed before Chae Yoon found a place for her to stay. Her Auntie Soo Ah agree and support her decision. Yes she's avoiding Woo Jin. After their phone conversation weeks ago in Tae gu's house, she decided not to stay for a while in their house instead she stay on Jara's place. She Didn't tell it to Tae Gu until she found a place one street away from the hotel. It is also a convenient for her. This day is her day off and this is also the day she's moving in. Jara help her pack her things before she went to work. She's walking at the hallway when Tae Gu called her. "Where are you?" He said over the phone. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Ha Chae Yoon... I'm the one who ask first..." He said. Chae Yoon laugh because she like to tease him. "I'm here at Jara's place I have to pick something." She said. "Okay...Wait there and I'll pick you up". He said. "Ani... I'm on the hallway already. I'm about to leave." She said. "What?" He said. "Okay, I will send you an address and go there instead." She said.

Finally, she's here at her place. This is the first time that she will living all alone. She will miss her Auntie Soo Ah  but she need to do this for her everyone's sake. She thinks that this is the best way for her and Woo Jin. Maybe it's time to stay away from him temporary for him to get move on from her. It is a small unit and fits perfectly for one person. There's one bedroom and a balcony too. "Appa... Eomma.. Are you there while looking at me?" She said while looking at the blue sky. "Yah! You must be so proud of your daughter... I'm all grown up now... Eomma... Appa... Please guide me.. guide me in every decision that I'll make.. I hope I will never disappoint you." She said and let out a deep sigh. She recall the day when Tae Gu ask her to get married.

Flashback

"Let's get married, Chae Yoon.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon startled. Although she want to marry him because she love him but she's not yet ready to take another level of their relationship. Chae Yoon release herself from his hug. "Tae Gu shhi... Is it We're being fast? Uhm... I don't think this is not the right time for getting married." She said. Tae Gu look at her. He admit that it's hurt on being rejected at first try to propose to her. He let out a deep sigh and caress her face. Then he let out a small smile because he respect her decision. Her happiness comes first. "Arasso... You have a point... I'm sorry if I get startled you." He said. Chae Yoon release a breath of relief. "I'm sorry..." She said. Tae Gu smile and kiss her. "I love you.." He said. Chae Yoon rest her forehead to his. "I love you too... Thank you for respecting my decision..." She said. She adjust her face to whispered something on his ears. "Don't worry... Even we're not yet married... I'm yours... Only you can have me, Mr. Min.." Chae Youn said soflty. Tae Gu let out a wide smile.  That word of her melt all the anxiousness and jealousy he felt. "So can I have you right now, right here... Ms. Ha?" He said teasingly. And make a small little kisses on her face and neck. "Yah! Stop it... Chairman Min..." She said and her Laughter and giggles filled the room.

End of Flashback

"It looks like you're thinking something fun, Chae Yoon." Tae Gu said behind her. "Oh my.." She said. She's startled because she didn't notice his entrance. "How do you get inside?" She said. Tae Gu pinch her nose. "Yah! You forget to close your door, Ms. Ha. That's why I worried to you." He said. "aishh.." She said.

"How was it?" She said. Tae Gu is looking around to her place. He also check all the window even her main door if it's safe. He also look if there's some hidden cameras. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh while observing him. "Yah! Mr. Min are you a police officer in your past life?" She said jokely. Tae gu just smile and approach her. "To be sure that my girlfriend is safe here..." He said. Chae Yoon smile because of this sweet side of him. "Have you eaten?" She said. "What do you want to eat? I only have ramen here or if you want let's order some food." She said. Tae Gu smile and hug her from her behind. "There's something I'm craving for today... I hope I can have it now.." He said mischievously. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "What is it?" She said. "Yah! Tae gu!.." She said when she got startled when Tae Gu suddenly carry her. "I only want Ha Chae Yoon for today..." He whispered. And in one swiped, he carry her towards to her room. "Tae gu shhi..." She said while laughing and giggles while Tae Gu carry her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Woo Jin got furious when Chae Yoon move in. "Woo Jin ah stop that." Soo Ah said when Woo Jin throw all the things of Chae Yoon left in her room. "Eomma... Why you let her moved out and left us." He said. Soo Ah knew that this will happen. "I will find her no Matter what." He said. "Stop it, Woo Jin!" She said. "Let her live her life..." She said. Woo Jin look at her mother. "Eomma... How about me? How my happiness? You don't care about me... You know it from the very start, I only want is her but you stop me from loving and i did but I can't stop wanting her." He said. "And now, no one can stop me... Even you... No one can separate her from me..." He said. "Woo Jin... That's not love... It's an obsession... And it's dangerous if you let it control you... Woo Jin please as your mother... Please let her be..." She said. Woo Jin clench his fist and walk away. "Woo Jin!.." She called but Woo Jin ignored her. Soo ah got worried to her son and also got worried to Chae Yoon. She agree to Chae Yoon to move out because it's also for her own safety. She also felt that Chae Yoon is already uncomfortable to live with Woo Jin because of his attitude towards to her.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu woke up with a smile when he saw Chae Yoon sleeping next to him. They all naked with only a blanket that covers to their body. He kiss her on her lips, "I love you..." He whispered. He slowly stood up to not disturb her sleep. He decided to stay at her place overnight. He look around and check her place even her kitchen like gas stove and some electric appliances. Earlier before he went up to her unit, he also talked to the guard and care taker and requested them to look after Chae Yoon in exchange of monthly supply of what they need. He smile when he saw their picture together on the top of her cabinet. While he's looking around, Chae Yoon's phone suddenly beep. At first, he hesitate to pick it but he decide to check on it.

'My pretty Chae Yoon... Don't come to our house for a while, Arasso... I'll stay in the hospital... If you want to see me just go there or at the restaurant. And don't be stubborn if  Tae Gu wants you to send you at your place.'

Sender: Favorite Auntie

And it beep again for a second time.

'much better if I didn't know your address... So don't try to send me... Please take care and don't skip your breakfast... I already miss you my pretty Chae Yoon... Be happy on your decision don't felt guilty, Arasso?'

Sender: Favorite Auntie

Tae Gu read it all. And he got confused why Auntie Soo Ah didn't want to know where she is. 'Is it because of... Woo Jin?' In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

In Seoul

"So, Tae Gu announced his relationship to that girl?" Sook Hwi said. "Yes.. Madame... Ms. Hye sun is also there when he announced it." The man said. Sook hwi let out an evil smile. "So... Our love birds really love each other..." She said. "What will do next?" The man said. Sook hwi drink her wine before she speak. "Let them be for now... Let them enjoy each other... Because they will break up in the future..." She said. "Ha Chae Yoon... This time I can use you to ruin my nephew's perfect life... I'm so excited to see his downfall because of the girl he really love." She said and laugh evily.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Months later

All the employees make bow when they saw Chae Yoon at the hallway and she didn't used to it. Because of what Tae Gu did, the rumor has been stopped spreading and their attitudes towards to Chae Yoon has been changed. Some of them trying hard to get close to her while some of them are afraid to approach her because of Tae Gu's warning.

The three girls are on the cafeteria of the hotel. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "Waeyo? What's your problem?" Ji Hyun said. "Eonnie... I'm just thinking to quit my job here." She said. Jara and Ji Hyun exchanges glances. "Yah! Are you crazy?" Jara said. "They didn't gossip about you and you can work peacefully here because Chairman Min is your boyfriend. So why you want to quit?" Ji hyun said. "All are employees here treated me like a VIP and like a boss and I don't like it. I miss the old days, the days before the rumor started and the days before you all knew our relationship." She said. Jara and Ji Hyun understand her point. "So what's your plan? Did Chairman Min know it?" Ji Hyun said. "Ani... I didn't tell him yet." She said. "I'm thinking to have my own business.." She said. Jara and Ji Hyun got surprised. "A business? That's a big plan, Chae Yoon... Are you ready for that?" Jara said. She nodded while drinking her Coffee latte. "It's up to you... We're just here to support you." Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon look at the glass window to think it off.

Tae Gu texted him that he has overtime for tonight because of some business proposal of Xhu Enterprises and he need it to review. Chae Yoon is still in the lobby and looking outside if Woo jin is there. "Chae Yoon, it's late... are you waiting for Chaiman Min?" Yura said. "Aniyo... I'm just..uhm.." Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "Is there something bothering you?" Yura said. "Nothing..." She replied. "Uhm.. Ms. Kim are you headed to your place right now?" She asked. Yura look at her with puzzlement. "Ani... I have some paperwork here to sort. Waeyo?" She said. "Ah... Nevermind... I'll go first... See tou tomorrow..." Chae Yoon said.

Chae yoon is walking at her neighbourhood when it seems someone following her. "Aniyo... You're being overthinker that's all..." She said. It's been month since Woo Jin didn't call her and didn't disturb her. Maybe he's started to accept the fact that she already had a boyfriend, Chae Yoon's thought.

She reach her place safety. She decided to take a warm bath. Her phone keep ringing but she didn't heard it because she is on the bathroom.

Tae gu felt unsual tonight so he called Chae Yoon to check on her but she didn't answer his call. He decided to went down and check if she's still at the hotel or if she head back to her place. While walking at the hallway he saw Yura went outside to her office. "Ms. Kim, have you seen Chae Yoon?" He said. "Good evening, Chairman Min... Yes, she left hours ago, Waeyo?" She said. "Arasso... Nothing, it was just..she didn't answer my call." He said. Yura let out a small smile. "Anyway, thank you... I have to get back on my office." Tae gu said and walk back to the elevator.

While waiting to the elevator, he heard Jara And Ji Hyun talking with someone on the phone. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon... It seems you're waiting for Chaiman Min's arrival that's why you take a bath tonight." Jara said and they all laugh. "No, it's not... He's still there.." Chae Yoon said over the phone. "Wait us... We will go there... We are waiting for President Jang. Let's have some house warming party tonight at your place." Ji Hyun said. Jara turned off the loud speaker so Ji hyun can also heard Chae Yoon.

Tae Gu secretly laugh when he heard their conversation. He was about to leave when he heard Chae Yoon over the phone. "Wait there's someone outside... I have to hang up." Chae Yoon said. "No! We're waiting to your permission... Don't hang up or else..." Ji Hyun said. "Oppa?.." Chae Yoon said over the phone. Tae Gu get worried when he heard it.

Her body got frozed for a second when she saw Woo Jin standing infront of her door. "Oppa?.." She said. Woo jin look at her. "Can I come in?" He said. Even she felt uncomfortable because of his presence and gazed and at the same time she smell alcohol on him. He let him in because he's also a guest and he's just like an old friend to her. Chae Yoon realized that Ji Hyun and Jara is still over the phone. "I'll call you guys back.. something came up.." She said and end their phone call. "Oppa... Have a seat first." She said. Woo Jin looking at her intently. "Waeyo?" She said calmly but deep inside she felt  awkward and nervous. "You're avoiding me... Am I right?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon avoid his eyes and he's right, she's avoiding him. "So you need to move in to this place to avoid me and you don't have a plan to tell me where do you live." Woo Jin said as he walking around. Chae Yoon still standing and silently listening to him. Woo Jin standing behind her when he speak again, "But I won't let that happen, Chae Yoon shhi.."He whispered to her ears. Chae Yoon startled and take a step away from him. "Oppa... Let's talk somewhere else... You're drunk and It's late already..." She said nervously. She feel that her body is shivering because his gazed towards her is unsual for her. Woo Jin felt her nervousness. "Why? Are you scared of me?" He said while walking towards to her. Her phone ring and Woo Jin saw  the  word 'My Man' registered on her phone screen. His jealousy aroused and the idea to own her tonight control him more.  Chae Yoon immediately swipe the answer button but Woo Jin snatch her phone from her. "Yah... Oppa... Please..." She said. Woo Jin turn it off and throw it. "Chae Yoon shhi... I told you you're mine.... Why your so stubborn to listen to me." He said. "Oppa please go... Let's talk some other time when you get sober." She said. She was so startled when Woo Jin grab her on her shoulder and move closer to her. "Let's end this now, Chae Yoon..." He said. Chae Yoon try to release her body from his hold. Woo Jin force to kiss her. "Oppa... Don't do this please..." She said. She manage to to escape but Woo Jin grab her on her waist and lift her up. He carry her towards to the sofa and force her to lay down. "Please... Stop!" She said and her eyes already filled her tears. Woo Jin torn her top and Chae Yoon cry harder as she try to release her hand from his grip. 'Tae gu...' In her mind.

On the other hand Tae Gu run fast as he could towards to Chae Yoon's apartment. His guts telling him that his girlfriend is in danger right now. 'Yah Jeong Woo Jin...'  In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note,

🥺😤🙀 My emotions while writing this part... Anyway thank you for all your comments and votes... ☺️❤️  Take care always.. 

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3K 290 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
35.6K 2.8K 37
Jeong-hyeok and Seri have maintained their love and commitment to each other, despite only being together once a year. But will they ever have the op...
26.9K 896 28
Who says being very rich would be that simple? Wendy wishes her life would be that simple. It has never been for her. Her life became more problemat...