nick sturniolo - fireworks +...

By JAY_DAWG222

first/ main story is the first 5 chapters. the rest is just random oneshots that i write every blue mf moon p... More

# cringe warning
intro/characters
FIREWORKS 1 - "you can come over any time"
FIREWORKS 2- "I love Rupaul"
FIREWORKS 3- "This is what I see when I look at the backseat"
FIREWORKS 4- the festival
ONESHOTS
oneshot #1 - sunrays
twinote chapter + profiles
oneshot #2 - mayhem
oneshot #3 - staying in
oneshot #4 - staying in pt2 !!!
oneshot #5 - celtics game ๐Ÿ’š
oneshot #6 - celtics game ๐Ÿ’š pt 2
oneshot #7 - bday blues ๐Ÿ˜œ
omeshot #8 - downtown date โค๏ธ
oneshot #9 - the breakfast club pt 1 (character intros/bg)
oneshot #10 - breakfast club pt 2
oneshot #11 - cursed
oneshot #12 - highschool sweethearts
oneshot #13 - school football game
oneshot #14 school football game pt2.
oneshot #15... roblox moment
oneshot #16 - signs of jealousy
oneshot #17 - chicken
oneshot #18 - graduation
requests
oneshot #20 - shock
oneshot #21 - cliques
oneshot #22/part 2 of cliques
oneshot #23 - connections
oneshot #24 - diamond
oneshot #25 - autumn leaves
oneshot #26 - after party

oneshot #19 - olive garden

336 8 14
By JAY_DAWG222

request/idea from Livlaugh_luv

"You should do one where Frankie asks Chris and Matt if he can ask Nick to be his boyfriend and then also include the part where he does"

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT U GUYS ISTG....
TY TO EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED SMTH, ILL BE WORKING ON THEM SHORTLY AFTER THIS ONE

*ALSO.. IVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MY ONE-SHOTS SHORTER THAN 1000 WORDS SO IF IT SEEMS RUSHED.... THEN IT PROLLY IS*

*IGNORE SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES BC I DIDNT REREAD*

——-

frankie's pov:

I've liked Nicolas Sturniolo for a year now. Overtime, our relationship has strengthened. He has hinted at his possible liking towards me, so I decided to go in.

However, my family taught me the important things about dating. One of the that rules occurred before dating was given to me by my father.

"Ask their family for permission first."

Of course, there's other rules too.

1- Ask their family for permission
2- treat them with the upmost respect
3- provide for them
4- pay for the meal always
And the list continues.

The only roadblock I have is that I've never met his mother or father since they live in Boston.. So my only option is to ask his brothers--- and I hardly know them.

The times I've been over to his house I've briefly spoken to them. A hi and a goodbye, that's as far as our conversations go. I hear them whisper about me in the living in room and I can never tell if it's good or bad.

So I decided to tackle the problem head on--- invite them out for dinner, and of course I'd pay.

--

I picked up my phone and opened my contacts as I searched for a "Nicky ❤️"

Nick answered immediately. His angelic voice ringing in my ear.

"Hey Frankie, what's up?" He asked me. His voice send chills down my spine. I nearly regretted the dinner idea but I pushed forward.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked him quickly, turning on speaker and hurling my phone across my bed. I paced around the room.

"Yeah, do you want to do something?" Nick said, reading my mind. I covered my face.

"Yeah! Actually, I'd like to take you and your brothers out for dinner." I said, burning up. I shut my eyes and prayed that he'd accept the offer.

Silence.

The other end of the phone was utter silence.

"Sure!" Suddenly erupted from the phone.

"Awesome. I'll send you the details. I got stuff to do, see ya.." I yelled, hanging up.

The only thing I had to do was worry about what I was going to wear.

I frantically texted Larri..

Olive garden it is.

--
Short Nick pov:

My phone vibrated- "7:00. Olive garden in the square."

"Guys we're going to Olive garden!" I shouted downstairs at Matt and Chris.

"Oh hell yeah!" Chris said back.

"Mr. Franklin has good taste I see." Matt responded.

On one hand, I couldn't wait to spend time with Frankie. On the other, I looked like shit.

---
Frankie's pov:

I rolled into the parking lot on my motorcycle. He'll yeah I rode it to impress Nick, what about it?

I was 10 minutes early, I had a reservation. I saw the triplets come in soon after me.

"Hey!" I shouted to them as I trudged over. Nick beamed at me with a shiny smile, he made me blush everytime.

"You look nice." I whispered to him, he perked up and giggled.

"So do you." He told me as we climbed the ramp into the restaurant. Matt and Chris followed close behind us.

The doors swung open easily. The day was bound to go right.

"Reservation for Adams." I preached to the desk. A waitress with blue hair guided us to our table for 4.

She left us for a few minutes and came back instantly as I put my menu down.

"Drinks?" She asked. We gave her our orders.

"I love your tattoos!" She said sweetly to Nick, who wore a tanktop that made me go crazy. He thanked her.

"She needs a raise." Nick told me.

"For sure." I responded, resting my hand on his thigh. He put his hand over mine.

---
"I gotta use the bathroom." Nick said, getting up quickly. I took this as my opportunity.

I leaned onto the table, crossing my arms.

"So I had to ask you guys a question." I began, my voice shaky. What if they said no?

Chris leaned in as well. Matt nodded.

"I was wondering if..." I trailed off. "If you'd be okay with me asking Nick out." I finished, looking back and forth between them.

Chris smiled and burst out laughing. Matt face palmed. I was so confused. Were they making fun of me?

"Well first off--- of course you can." Chris said through giggles.

"But see---." Chris wheezed, smacking the table. I couldnt help but laugh myself. "Mr. Bernard over here thought you didn't like Nick! And we bet on you guys, he owes me 120 bucks!" Chris pointed and laughed at Matt.

"Thank you guys, seriously." I said. Chris smiled at me.

"You guys are literally meant for each other and PS.. Nick talks about you all the time." Chris retorted.

"Excuse you?" Nick asked Chris, tapping on his head. I held in a laugh.

"Nothing. I just had to ask you somethin' Nick." I smirked, eyeing Chris and Matt. Matt whooped.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked smoothly into his ear, resting my hand back on his thigh, rubbing it.

He blushes easily.

"Obviously." He said, kissing my cheek."

"OHHHH MY GOD." Chris screamed.

1 SMALL TWINOTE:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 48
แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดew... สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แดกสœส สœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท old "friend" of the triplets comes back into their lives and nick is...
123K 2.4K 43
๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ง๐—จ๐——๐—˜, ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜...
50.5K 402 33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tw: there may be some sensitive topics in some stories. โš ๏ธ NO SMUT! โŒ all made by me <3
66.9K 517 41
when matt starts falling for a girl who he's been bestfriends with since middle school, he tries to hide them in fear of ruining there friendship โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...