π“π‘πžπ’π« π…π¨π«πžπ―πžπ«

By avnistorytell_

"Leave me" she whispered breathing heavily not being able to consume the proximity they were in . "I said le... More

Characters
Announcement
01. Advik Raichand
02. Arushi Malik
03. Longing hearts
04. Two souls
05. Burning
Synopsis
07. Behavior
08.Control
09. Their Nightmare
10. Contract
11. Beautiful Mess
12. Strangers

06. Memories

6.2K 446 26
By avnistorytell_

Arushi stood there dumbfounded as Advik looked straight at her . The intensity his eyes shown told her clearly that he was not joking and this made her shiver . Slowly registering his words a dry chuckle left her mouth and her eyes filled with immense pain as if someone striked a knife through her heart .

"Don't you think that standing and talking to a characterless girl like me will affect your reputation.......Mr . Raichand"

Advik's hold loosened around her as he felt as if someone sucked all the oxygen through his soul . His heart died shattering in multiple pieces when she spoke those venomous words with her eyes filled with pain .

She have all right to say this . Every fucking right to say this but he didn't know that the thing because of which he was dying from past six years would make him lifeless when listening from her . The words he said , the things he said and did to her kills him everyday . Every single day it felt like a great struggle . To breath without her , to live without her . Everything tormented him .

Arushi was flabbergasted. She know what she said was harsh and only she know that whatever she said was a lie . A white lie . And now seeing his eyes which were filled with pain clenched her heart .

No she is not angry with him . Not because she loves him but because whatever happened and what ever he said was the things presented infront of him . The lies covered with a pure white sheer layer of fake truth represented in front him and anybody who witnessed those triumph truth believed so wasn't it obvious that he would believe that as well.

Specially when she herself accepted those lies as truth .

She had no one in her life. Throughout her life getting called by names and reminding that she was an orphan. A curse on this society because her biological parents left her to the orphanage and that she would never get a family . Arushi never expected anything from anyone but what hurted her the most was she broke him that day . The only person who became her family . The first person who took a stand for her and always protected her . The reason for her to survive in this world went through the pain because she broke him.

The truth of her side got covered and dumped in the farthest corner of her heart and she couldn't be able to voice it and so now she decided that she would push him from her life , from her tainted past by using the lies of past which eventually were true for people .

Her own eyes filled with tears seeing him struggling . His eyes looking back at her dumbfounded and jaw clenched to the extent where it felt that it would break . As if he is controlling himself .

And suddenly Arushi again found herself pulled to his chest but this time with more force and power . He held her waist more firmly and she shivered when his cold hand wrapped around her clothed waist more firmly . Advik wrapped his right hand around her throat keeping her face close to his .

Arushi suddenly felt hot and bothered . A low gasp left her mouth when he pulled her face closer to his . His lips hovering over hers and eyes filled with an unknown emotion. His hold was not painful but warm . Even in this position she felt safe and protective . And she was hating it .

"Listen and listen very carefully Arushi . My mind , heart , every breath I take , every beat of my heart , my soul . Everything is yours .
So this time you are not going anywhere because I need you . I f*cking need you"

Arushi looked at him in pure shock as her heart sped up uncontrollably.
The way he said it and looked at her with so much intensity left her in shivers whereas Advik was determined now. he looked at her promising through is eyes that he will do what he said .

He spoke the truth . It is the only truth . From the day his eyes fell on her and he fell in love with her was the day he belonged to her and he knew that there was no someone else as she ruled his heart and she will always do .

Advik looked at her for last time before strolling out of the stage leaving her dazed .

"Princess ?" Yashvardhan's voice brought her back to reality and that is when she realized that the music stopped and everyone have became busy in themselves.

"Bacha what happened? Why are you sweating" Arushi looked at the man whose eyes were filled with concern for her and unknowingly her eyes got brimmed .

Yashwardhan smiled warmly when Arushi softly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him keeping her heat con his chest . He caressed her head sighing thinking that she was tired because of the events that took place today .

He didn't want to do that but her detached behavior and lost mind tensed him . Six years back when she came to their life , they were devasted seeing her state . A brutally broken girl who had no one . She was ruined to the extent where they thought that she wouldn't able to make it but somewhere he knew that she was strong and so she made it and is still fighting with her demons .

He knew that the only way she would be able to distract her mind is coming to public's eyes and now he is a little relaxed that somewhere she would be able to distract her mind from all the negativity and past and will be able to move on.

But somewhere he knew that this is just a start .

***

'My mind , heart , every breath I take , every beat of my heart , my soul . Everything is yours .'

' I need you . '

On the small couch of her balcony Arushi gazed at the full moon which was shinning brightly in the start filled sky .

And suddenly his words flashed in her mind with his eyes which were looking at her intensly when he was speaking. It's her fate that changed her whole life , her cursed life . There was a time when she craved his attention , his touch , his promising words which he would always give her but now when he is this close to her craving for her the same way she craved for him , she couldn't do anything except pushing him away from her and from her tainted self . She know that she is just like a burned skin . No matter how much you try to soothe the skin to cure . It would eventually get burned . She is beyond shattered and he don't deserve a shattered pathetic girl like her . He deserves more better . The best . The girl who would be confident and happy though no one would ever be able to love him the way she do .

It is killing her every second to be in his arms and can do nothing but to push him away . How much she want to be in his arms . Keep her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeats .

A painful smile spread across her face as she remembered their painful past .

Flashback ~

Arushi smiled broadly as the fourth lecture bell rang indicating that the period was over . she would finally meet Advik . She rushed out of the class moving towards her locker and kept her belonging before moving towards his corridor.

Unfortunately B.A. and MBA students had their corridors in different wings just opposite to each other .

As she turned around to move her head got collided with a chest causing her to get startled . She took her steps back only to see her nightmare standing with a dirty smirk on his face and cigrate between his lips.

Vikram Kapoor is the son of MLA of Mumbai . A devil and a Monster with lust and hunger flowing from his cunning orbs as he eyed the timid girl in front of him . He was enchanted , so hypnotized by her beauty and lost in his desires that he would do anything to make her his .

He was a man with girls drooling on him for his money . Playing with their feelings and with them he had everything. Money , power and fame . But than she came . Just like a fire burning his insides for her . He became so lost in his desires that he proposed her to be his girlfriend so that he could play with her and could finally have what he want but only to get rejected . For the first time .

Arushi rejected him because she already loved someone else . Advik .
And this was a blow to his ego .

Advik Raichand, the second heir of Raichand Empire and the man with charming face and grace in him . It is a say that we could only get to know our real self when we see someone more better than us . And it bruised Vikram's ego seeing his biggest enemy who was slowly snatching his everything. His power , his attention and now the girl which he wanted only for himself .

It was not unnoticed to see the growing love and adoration in Advik's eyes for Arushi and than Vikram decided . To ruin him and destroy his love .

Now it was his only motive to show Advik his real place . Arushi rejected him because of Advik and now he would everything to ruin her and her love .

Arushi's heart beat raised as she took her steps back seeing Vikram walking towards her like a hunter . Her breathing became abnormal and hands clammy as her back hit the locker . She hated it , being this weak. She should slap him seeing her in that way , for being this close to her but she can't . Why ? Because she is scared and she hate it .

"L-let me go Vikram" she stated a little confidently refusing to be weak this time .

Advik will not protect her everytime!

"I love it when you take my name with these soft lips of yours but it will be more good if you scream my name" he whispered in his dark lusty voice as he came closure to her ear . Arushi closed her eyes tightly breathing heavily and sweat beads formed on her forehead. She is close to panic attack. Again .

"P-Please let m-me g" she tried pushing him away from her while shuttering when he clasped her wrist in a tight grip slamming them beside her head and she looked at him horrifically .

Vikram clenched his jaw and his eyes became dark seeing her defying him .

Nobody did that before , ever!

"I-its hurting . L-lea-"

"Shhhhhh.....we don't want people to see us kissing , do we? Let me just taste you once baby" tears flowed from Arushi's eyes and she closed her eyes as a sob broke out of her .

Before Vikram could reach for her lips , a large hand grabbed his collar and jerked him with a force resulting him to fall down on the floor . Crowd gathered seeing the commotion in the corridor and people started whispering.

"How dare you touch her" Vikram's head jerked to the side when a hard punch landed on his face making a cut on his lips .

"How dare you touch her you a**hole" Advik roared loudly and punched him continuously as his eyes became red due to the anger he was feeling .

"I told you to stay f*cking away from her you bastared" His knuckles bruised and breathing rigid when he landed another punch on Vikram's bloody face who was smiling wickedly fueling his anger .

Arushi's eyes went wide seeing Advik who was beating Vikram madly while yelling and cursing him . Everything happened so fast that she stood there dumbfounded processing everything. Tears brimmed in her eyes eyeing him in this situation because of her as she ran to him to stop him .

"A-Avi stop . Please"

Advik's hand stopped in mid as he felt her hugging from behind . Her sobs echoing in the huge corridor and her petite form shivering against his back brought him back to reality .

Advik dropped Vikram on the floor and turned around only to see her honey brown orbs red with continuous crying , she hiccuped more seeing him and he knew she was close to faint .

"P-please take m-me a-a-awa-"

Advik scooped her in his arms before making his way out of the collage gate . Aditya came running after being informed about the fight only to see Arushi crying silently while hiding her face in the crook of his neck .

"Get me the car" Aditya nodded as they made their way towards Advik's car . He knew it was good not to ask anything . Arushi was already crying and Advik was barely controlling his anger .

Advik sit in the backseat with Arushi on her lap and Aditya closed the door giving them privacy .Advik tried cupping her face but she clutched him more tightly refusing to let go .

"Shhhh.....stop crying . Look I am here butterfly no one is going to hurt you" he tried soothing her back as his voice sounded desperate and pleading . She would catch a fever if she wouldn't stop crying .

"H-he t-trie-d ki-ssing me Avi. It was b-bad . His t-touch w-was bad" She continued crying as she thrown her fist at him weakly not knowing what to do .

"It is hurting butterfly. Don't cry please , you know I hate it when you cry . Please, see I am here no one is going to touch you"

His own voice felt heavy and his insides burned in rage telling him to kill the person who tried to touch her , to hurt her . Arushi calmed down a little as her hiccups subsided a little . She looked at him slowly who was caressing her red wrist with his clenched jaw .

"Its not hurting anymore"

"They are red. How dare he touch you"

"You touched them they are not hurting anymore now"

She whispered leaning against his neck as her eyes slowly drooped with heaviness .

"Please never leave me Avi"

"Never"

And She slept feeling feathered kisses on both of her wrist

~~~~

Next update after 200 views + 40 votes :)

Tum , ha tum jo apni sundar si smile dikha rahi ho ye chapter padhte hue....like aur comment aur follow kar dena please :)

Phewwwww , done with this chapter.
Next chapter would be of present time .

My exams went like shit but the update was necessary. I hope it went like i thought.

See you soon ,
Love
~Avni~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 2.7K 42
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
2.6M 113K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
149K 11.6K 55
Β«Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dum. Tujhe kitne chahne lage humΒ» Anika meets a mysterious man on her flight to Paris. Refusing to share t...
327K 24.7K 42
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...