RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.5) (M...

De ZANE_555

Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doi... Mais

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 37

155 6 0
De ZANE_555

(Haven Academy)

In the school's grand hall, Lionheart is seeing a number of workers off who have been busy decorating the school for the upcoming festival as he waves them goodbye.

Lionheart: "Thank you for all of your hard work. I'll make sure this year's festival will be an explosive occasion."

Once the workers fully left the room, Raven, who hide behind a nearby pillar, surprises Lionheart by chuckling.

Raven: "You sure know how to talk in double speak. No wonder Salem picked you up."

Lionheart's surprise at her presence quickly dies down as he tries to shush her to keep her voice down.

Lionheart: "This conversation is best not done in a public place."

As he said this, the Lion Faunus motions to his office. Raven gives him a shallow smile and follows him as he goes inside. As she walks through the office's door and Lionheart closing it, Raven speaks up as Lionheart goes to sit at his desk.

Raven: "I must admit, I didn't think you be the one to turn tail. Surely, Ironwood or Theodore will be the most likely ones to betray Ozpin."

This makes the Haven headmaster bitterly asks. 

Lionheart: "How could you even think that? Ironwood is a fanatic when it comes to safety and security. And we all know that Theodore doesn't exactly have much going on up in his head. Meanwhile, Ozpin puts me in charge of a city where half the people despise me and the other half prop me up like some sort of indicator for the new age. None of this reflecting upon 'who' I am and all of which to do with 'what' I am."

He emphasizes this by moving his lion tail up for Raven to see, threading it through his fingers as he continues further.

Lionheart: "With all that pressure and none of the respect that comes with it, is it any surprise that I'd be resentful about the whole ordeal. Especially when my life would always be on the line with Salem tracking me. Why keep running at that point? If anything, I'm more surprised that you would agree to work with Salem, considering how adamant you were about cutting deceptions out of your life."

The bandit woman is quick to respond.

Raven: "I'd rather have all this gone and away from me as soon as possible but, it seems that my past has caught up with me. Hm, who knew a moment of 'benevolence' upon the old Spring Maiden would end up threatening my entire lifestyle. No, by the end of this, I fully intend to be free from Salem 'and' Ozpin once and for all, no strings attached."

Leo: "What makes you think that will work? Salem doesn't just give up power. She'll come back to you again and again, asking for more until you either refuses or is completely used up. In fact, I think it's very possible once she's done here, they'll have no use for you and get rid of you to prevent any future complications."

This makes Raven narrow her eyes as she quickly asks.

Raven: "Why would you even say something like that? You still work for Salem, don't you?"

The lion Faunus just laugh coldly as he replies back.

Lionheart: "I might work for her but, I'm a coward, through and through. Maybe it's just my nostalgia as a headmaster but, I respect you and I want you to know what you've signed up for. You may come to regret your actions as much as... I have."

Raven place her hands on Lionheart's desk as she answers back.

Raven: "I know full well what I've signed on for and I'm not going to regret what I have to do."

This just makes the Haven headmaster scoff at her remark.

Lionheart: "Everyone thinks that and next thing you know, you're getting the people you once called 'friends' killed by the dozens."

Raven: "Hm, good thing that i don't have any friends to speak of. Just followers."

Leo just stares at her until a call comes in on Raven's scroll and the caller ID is Cinder. Scowling at who's calling her, Raven looks to the seated headmaster.

Raven: "It's time to go."

Lionheart nods in agreement and goes to grab his jacket from the back of his chair. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

Y/N and Blake managed to reach the rooftop of the apartment complex after a couple minutes of parkouring. Blake desperately tries to make her earpiece to work.

Blake: "Come on... work already."

Y/N #2: "You work on that, I'll look around to see anything noteworthy."

With a nod from her, Blake continues to work on her earpiece as she pace about the rooftop as Y/N examine the area below. 

Blake: ("Please work...")

After a moment later, the static in her earpiece slowly fade as Blake begins to hear Ilia's voice, meaning Blake finally breaks through.

Ilia: "Hello? Blake?"

Blake: "Ilia! I can hear you."

Ilia: "Oh my gods, you're okay! W-Where are you? Is Y/N with you?"

Blake: "Y/N is with me. We're on top of the Chop Shop."

Ilia: "Huh? Why are you guys there?"

Blake: "That's not important. Ilia, I have to tell you something."

Ilia: "What is it?"

Blake: "Y/N and I know about the White Fang plan and there's more involved than what we thought. Outside forces are pulling the strings."

Ilia: "Can you elaborate on that?"

Blake then goes in full detail over the attack on Mistral, its CCT, and Haven Academy from what she and Y/N heard inside the Chop Shop.

Ilia: "Okay, how long do we have until attack happen?"

Y/N #2: "Blake..."

Hearing this, Blake walks over to Y/N as he and now her watches as each bullhead is taxied out of the garage and lifts off towards the Cho Chin and Haven Academy.

Y/N #2: "They're on the move."

A little shaken by this, Blake addresses to Ilia.

Blake: "The attack is happening now."

Ilia: "N-Now!?"

Without hesitation, Blake leaps off the rooftop and chases after the airships, much to Y/N's brief surprise. 

Y/N #2: "B-Blake! Wait up!"

Blake: "Hurry, Y/N! We need to go over there!"

And with that, Blake and Y/N are jumping and swinging rooftop by rooftop as they follow the bullheads. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Ilia inside the Mistral mobile outpost, she recoils at Blake's previous remark. Ilia recollects herself and pulls away from the table only to have her cuffs hold her down. She pulls at them violently, trying to break them but, it was futile. Swallowing her pride, Ilia decides to yell out to anyone outside the mobile base.

Ilia: "Hey! Someone, please come over here!"

The only person to hear this is Sun as he pops his head inside.

Sun: "What is it, Ilia?"

Ilia: "Sun, please, we need to warn everyone about the attack is happening."

Unsure, Sun replies back.

Sun: "Put Blake on the radio."

Ilia goes to do that only for the radio returns to garbled static since Blake is on the move and Y/N's is practically broken and disconnected. This results in Ilia slamming her fist on the table.

Ilia: "Damn it. Please, Sun, you have to let me go. I need to tell everyone."

Sun: "Look, why I don't you tell me, and I'll go tell everyone."

Ilia: "Every second counts, Sun. The attack is happening now. You need to let me go."

Sun hesitates for a bit as Ilia continues with her pleading.

Ilia: "Please... you have to trust me."

Contemplating on this a bit, Sun then draws his gun-chucks and smashes Ilia's cuffs. 

Ilia: "Thank you, Sun."

She wastes no time, rushing out of the mobile base with Sun following behind. They rush to where Ghira and Kali are, talking with Mistralian officials. 

[Like one of these people.]

They are alarmed to see Ilia free though, the fact that Sun is calmly following her diffuses the situation by a significant amount. 

Ghira: "Sun, what is the meaning of this?"

A moment later of catching her breath, Ilia explains in detail with the leadership present about Blake and Y/N's situation. 

Ilia: "There's an attack happening on the CCT, it's happening now. If we don't get people up there now, it's going to be a disaster for all of Mistral." 

Blake's parents and the Mistralian officials all share a look before turning their attention to Ilia.

Ghira: "How sure are you about any of this information?"

The chameleon Faunus replies back, giving a determined look. 

Ilia: "I'm not sure but, Blake told me this and I trust her."

The conviction in her voice from her response is strong and it's enough to convince Ghira as he nods.

Ghira: "Very well. Everyone, time to mobilize!"

The militia around them begin to scramble but, Ilia steps in.

Ilia: "I need to go now."

However, Kali chimes in, eyes narrowed a bit as she's still suspicious of her.

Kali: "I'm afraid we can't do that for you."

Remaining resolute, Ilia retorts back.

Ilia: "If explosives are involved, I know how to disarm them. I've dealt with my fair share of them so, please let me go too."

Kali is about to deny her request again when Ghira rests a hand on her shoulder, much to her surprise.

Kali: "Ghira?"

Ghira looks to Ilia and asks her.

Ghira: "Do you know what you're requesting? If anything goes wrong, I will hold you personally responsible."

Ilia looks at him, seeing the claws sprouting from his fingers. Despite that, Ilia nods to him.

Ilia: "Yes, I understand what's at stake, sir. And I'm prepared to face the consequences later."

Retracting his claws back, Ghira nods to her back before shifting his eyes to Sun.

Ghira: "Sun, you go with her and take the surveillance van."

The two look back and walk towards the nearby van and Sun groans at this.

Sun: "Aw man, how come we can't have something stylish like a motorcycle?"

Ilia: "Do you even know howe to drive a motorcycle?"

Sun is quick to reply back.

Sun: "No, I don't even know how to drive in general."

Rolling her eyes at his response, Ilia just walks inside the van.

Ilia: "Just buckle in."

Sun: "Roger that."

After watching them enter the surveillance van, the infuriated Kali turns to Ghira beside her.

Kali: "Why would you do this? You're letting a criminal go free."

Ghira: "You did it for me back in the day."

Kali: "Protesting and holding signs are different than attempted assassination."

Ghira: "I know that, but I expect to see her again. I think she understood that this was the only rope I'd give her before she let it hang her completely. She's too smart to let that happen."

Kali just looks at her husband pensively before sighing, resting a hand on her forehead.

Kali: "You're a good man, but I worry about you sometimes."

Ghira: "I'm more worried about Blake right now."

Kali: "If Ilia's words is anything to go by, Y/N is with her so, we shouldn't be too worried about it."

Ghira: "I know that... I just can't help it..."

Kali goes to place her hand on Ghira's shoulder, giving him a warm smile.

Kali: "Let's just hope that they come out of this unscathed."

Ghira nod in agreement as he and her wife stare after the surveillance van, driving away from sight. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

Y/N and Blake stand on the same rooftop, looking up at the Cho Chin above and seeing the bullheads flying towards it.

Blake: "We need to hurry."

Y/N #2: "Right." ("We're going to stop their attack. We're going to stop Adam, Cinder, and her group.")

And with that, the two leap off and head deeper into the city, rushing towards the Cho Chin before the attack can happen. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.1K 584 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
1.3K 19 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
339K 2.4K 16
This was a story idea that popped in me and my friends heads and if you want to read his, feel free to. So, there will be a bio of what you will wear...
156K 3.5K 71
he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any pictures in this fanfiction)