Dreamland

Bởi fairycore0613

YN who is a BTS ARMY suddenly got an opportunity to be the new 8th member of BTS. Will everything go accordin... Xem Thêm

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode - 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Notice

Episode 14

154 3 0
Bởi fairycore0613

In the airport -

A huge crowd barged into them while they were greeting everyone by waving their hands. Jk engulfed YN's body to protect her from the crowd. Soon they sat in their cars and headed to their dorm -

In the car -

YN - ughh...it was long journey.
I'm really so exhausted

Suga - true... I'll just go and sleep like a sloth bear for few days.

Jhope - yes many incidents  happened in this trip...now we just require a complete rest.

While everyone was gossiping with eachother YN looked out of the window and saw a poster where it was written that those who will make a self-developed garden will get a gift set from Dior for free. It was an ad of go green initiative which was promoted by Dior. YN was so impressed by this...though she is an k-pop idol and she can afford it by her money but still she would get this in free so she didn't want to miss this chance.

In the dorm -

YN - hey everyone....let's do gardening now !!

Everyone looked at her with confused expressions .

Jin- what ? Gardening? Now ?

YN - yes... it's a good hobby right.

Jimin - yes but now how ? U always used to get exhausted but now why r u suddenly insisting to do gardening ? U yourself said in the car that u r tired and u will sleep all day.

Jhope - yes...we will do that any other day. Today let's take rest.

YN - nooo...we all were sleeping in the plane too....so now no more rest !! Come let's do gardening.

She went to the garden jumping in happiness while the members were hella puzzled for her sudden changed behaviour.

Jin - what happened to her ? Is this the effect of the snake bite ?

Tae - hee...the doctor already said that there's no more venom inside her body...she is totally fine and safe now.

RM - then why is she behaving like this ? How suddenly she developed an interest to do gardening now ?

Jhope - anyways let's go and see...we don't have any other option.

They went to the garden area where YN handed them all some spades and other gardening tools.

YN - common...start digging the ground !!

Suga - what !? Do we look like gardeners to u ?

YN - oppaaa...please ( pleading )

They couldn't resist her cuteness and started digging the ground.

YN - we will do gardening of fruits , vegetables and flowers.

Jk - whaat ? Are u gonna make a forest here ?

Tae - ooo...now I understand. She is missing the camp we had in the forest...so now she is in the mission to make a forest nearby so that we can camp here and she could collect me the strawberries.

YN - come out of your dreamland tae...like seriously !?

Jin - then why r u doing this ?
Tell us.

YN - well that's a secret for now....u will get it to know after some days ( nervous laugh )

Everyone hands were completely muddy and YN had her hairs open which where falling on her face. Jimin noticed it and washed his hands and came up with a hairband. He carefully made her wore it while she smiled at him.

Jimin - now these hairs will not distract you. ( blushed)

Jk - see see... I'm sure something is fishy. ( whispered to Tae )

Tae - oo godd...u should be a CCTV camera as u always have an eye on them.

Jk - it's not like I'm looking at strangers.

Just then Jk noticed a mosquito on Tae's cheeks. He tried to hit that mosquito but accidentally slapped him and Tae's face was smeared with mud.

Tae - heeyyy....have u lost your mind ? Just bcoz I said u a cctv camera...u slapped me !?

Jk - hey no...there was a mosquito on your face.

Tae - really !? Bad excuse...wait now I'll complain this to Jin hyung.

Tae poured some water on jk through a pipe and started running towards Jin to complain while jk started chasing behind him with a pipe with an intention to take revenge by throwing water so that he can stop him.

Here imagine that they all r in a garden and jk is chasing tae with a water pipe 👇👇

While they were running they accidentally bumped YN and she was about to fall but Jimin held her and they both fell on the muddy ground.

Tae - oopss...sorry. are u ok ??

Jk - wow what a scene !!
    ( teasing smirk )

Jimin - you dumbs...is it a playground or what !?

YN - ( gasped ) ohh noo...you both destroyed all the harvest.

She said it in teary eyes while looking at the messy garden.

Jk - shitt ohh noo...sorry YN. That was not intentional.

He tried to console her by holding her shoulders but she jerked it away and went inside the dorm while crying.

Jin - hey u crackheads !! Why did u make my princess cry huh ?

Tae - hyung we didn't make her cry on purpose...she is our princess too. We will not hurt her intentionally.

RM - but who told u both to run here like kids huh ? Do u know how much she was excited to do gardening but u both ruined it in seconds.

Taekook felt so guilty and went to YN's room to apologise. As they sneaked in they saw YN crying like a baby which ached their heart. They sat on the bed and tried to console her.

Jk - YN...we are sorry. We didn't mean to do that. U can give us any punishment , we can bear that but we can't see u crying.

Tae - we don't want to be the reason behind your tears...it hurts so much.

YN - if u want to see me happy then just go out of my room. U destroyed all of our hardwork in just few seconds... pls now go out. Leave me alone ( cried )

They were feeling so guilty to see her this condition bcoz of their fault but then they thought she needs some space so they went out.

At night -

YN was still in her room and didn't meet anyone...just when Jimin came.

Jimin - YN !? U have not changed your clothes yet ? It's muddy....go and take a bath.

YN - no I'm not in a mood.

Jimin - it's not a matter of mood YN...u can't stay in these muddy clothes.

He went near her and cupped her cheeks.

Jimin - I know that u r angry upon them but still forgive them. U know right they will never hurt u knowingly. Everyone make faults YN...just give them a chance.

YN - pls don't remind me about that. I'm going to take a bath.

She went inside her bathroom to take a bath while Jimin went downstairs to bring her dinner

Jhope - Is she still angry on them ?

Jimin - unfortunately yes

RM - it makes sense though...her excitement got washed away.

Jin - anyways...I know that she is stubborn when she is angry so Jimin take the dinner to her room.

Jimin took the food to her room while she was already dressed up after her bath.

Jimin - come....have your dinner.

YN - no... I'm not in a mood.

Jimin - why r u having mood swings ? Are u on your periods ?

YN - noo...my mind is disturbed since then

Jimin ( cupped her cheeks ) - YN...don't be so stubborn. They will also not feel good if they will get to know that u r starving bcoz u r angry on them. U used to say me right it's not good to skip meals. So now have your dinner like a good girl.

Jimin fed her the food while she ate like an obedient child.

Jimin - that's my girl...ok now sleep. But don't remain angry on them for so long...forgive them soon hmm. Goodnight

He kissed her forehead and went to his room while YN was thinking about taekook whether she would forgive them or not.

TO BE CONTINUED -

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

355K 7.9K 61
IDOL. ❝You can't stop me loving myself❞ The only girl in an all boy group. Nothing can go wrong... right? A bts eighth member fanfiction ♡ OC.
221K 9K 28
What happens after Y/n wakes up? Was everything she thought was once real only a dream or is it much more than that? (((Sequel for Every Bts Fangirl...
174K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...
4.9K 155 15
This is story about y/n being suddenly announced as 8th member of BTS and everyone is shocked and surprised at the sudden announcement whereas no one...