Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Еще

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twelve

163 0 0
Ahmedakayed

Britain, London, Home Office.

George was sitting behind a table reading the daily newspaper. It was break time.

He called the secretary, "Sindra, order me an American coffee with a strawberry cupcake from the cafeteria."

Sandra: Okay, Mr. George.

He took the remote control and turned on the television, switching between channels quickly, and after a while, it settled down On the news channel.

George was thinking anxiously about the unusual movements of some of the employees, who were threatening to kill him.

He started telling himself, "The matter has become suspicious, perhaps the Joker." He started watching the satellite screen.

He toured the departments and offices in the ministry and noticed that there were factions among the employees, some of whom were minor with a suspicious tone, "Oh... Has Prince Tiger's group increased?"

The secretary knocked on the door and entered carrying a tray with orders on it. George was happy and asked her to put it away on the side of the table.

"Thank you, Sandra." She smiled at him and left the office.

He touched the cup of coffee and felt its heat. He sipped it, lit a cigarette, and began smoking nervously.

He walked around the room, then sat behind his desk and made a phone call, "Hello, Surveillance Department... This is George. I hope you monitor some of the employees in the departments... I will send you their names."

"Good, Mr. George... We are waiting for your information and we are all at your command."

" Thanks ". George hung up the phone and started thinking and looking at the satellite screen again.

Russia, Moscow, Moscow Petersburg Hotel.

Sergei woke up extremely happy to be in the capital of Russia, Moscow.

He had wanted to visit her since his childhood.

He went to the window of the room and started watching the streets, people, and cars, and started thinking about Prince Tiger "Where is he now?".

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger was making satellite communications and began to scold and guide the employees of The Ministry for their inability to allow the Russian ship to enter Britain.

Employee B: Your Excellency Prince Tiger, we have prepared a report regarding our program to educate school students.

Prince: Yes... I am pleased to hear your report.

Employee B: Everyone is happy with this invitation, but half of the students are skeptical and say that if only the state had its institutions... If they present this issue, they will agree to it at the time, and some say that this call is unrealistic.

In general, we have reached one million students and we are continuing.

Prince Tiger: After you educate them, I hope that we will turn to the representatives in Parliament so that they can express the opinions and aspirations of the people.

Prince Tiger was wearing his jacket and decided to go to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast. He started walking in the corridor.

His mobile phone rang. "Hello, yes, I am Krill."... "Hello, good morning... I am Prof. Constantine

Today we have an important meeting... See you at lunch, bye."

Meanwhile, Sergei was asking the receptionist about Prince Tiger.

Employee: No, we don't have a tiger... The tiger is in the zoo.

Sergei: I mean a guy named Prince Tiger.

The employee looked at him in astonishment, "Prince... No... but there is a person whose name is close to this meaning. He is Mr. Creel, the businessman. Creel means noble and one of authority.

He took out a piece of paper with a picture of Creel's ID card on it and showed it to Sergei.

Sergei was surprised by the picture that looked like Prince Tiger, then he said to himself, "Maybe they mean him."

The employee felt anxious and suspicious as he looked at Sergei. Sergei looked like someone who wanted to be killed.

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger was in the hall, Sergei saw him and started following him and tried to enter the elevator behind him, but the door closed and he got up.

The staff and guests were cursing and threatening Sergey when he appeared to be secretive.

Oppression, suffering, and hatred for the Russians. He was afraid of them and began to avert his eyes from them.

Moscow University.

Prof. Constantine was sitting behind his desk in his office and talking on the phone. "Yes, sir

Ambassador... All your words are my concerns and I will study them... I would like to sit with you

Let's talk in detail, you are our talented ambassador in Washington."

Professor Constantine began writing notes, numbers, and appointments on a piece of paper and thanked the ambassador.

He hung up the phone happily and ecstatically, then took out a bottle of cognac from the drawer of his table poured himself a small cup, and drank it once.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was sitting with Iger, where he was welcoming him and poured for him

A glass of whiskey: "I congratulate you, Mr. Iger, on your deal. You have completed two deals in a short period of time, and you won me a million rubles."

Iger laughed proudly, "As I told you, General Nikolai Medvedev, according to the available opportunity, all this happened."

They were sitting in the living room behind the table, and Lyudmila's wife had prepared a wonderful dinner for them. Grilled chicken pieces with cherry juice, bread pieces, and white sauce with vegetables.

Nikolai took out a blue velvet box from the closet and gave it to Iger, "This will remain a gift for your wife it is a Gold and platinum necklace.".

Iger rejoiced, widened his eyes with happiness and surprise, and opened the box. "Thank you, General. I am always at your service."

Nikolai: Its price, as shown in the attached paper, is 200,000 rubles.

Lyudmila entered the room and started smiling, laughing, and welcoming Iger.

Nikolai: Iger told me that he is very busy today and he is leaving. By the way, I bought you a gift.

He went to the closet and took out a red velvet box and gave it to her.

Lyudmila opened it, " What a surprise, a gold and platinum bracelet."

Nikolai accepted it, " It's yours, my dear. Its price is 200,000 rubles."

Ludmila laughed delightedly.

Meanwhile at the Moscow Petersburg Hotel. Sergei was in his room, worried and afraid. "Ah... it is the proper plan is, that my room is 666 and he is 444. I will come down from the balcony."

Sergei took a large knife and a tie with his leg under his trousers, then went out to the balcony and started holding on to the wall.

He tries to go down to the balcony below him. His heart started beating... and it started to fall.

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger was in his room discussing with the satellite authority.

Employee C: Mr. Prince, there is a person named Sergei who wants to kill you from the balcony... Will you ask the security men from the hotel.

The prince got up from his chair and immediately opened the balcony's glass door. At this moment, Sergei was coming down.

"Hello, Mr. Sergei... come to me."

Sergei looked at him in surprise...and suddenly the prince punched him hard in the face, causing Sergei to lose his balance & fell and fall into the air, landing on the bar's umbrella and then falling into the swimming pool.

People started looking at him in amazement and started laughing.

Sergei had reached the bottom of the pool. He felt Chidi's pain in his leg, which was bleeding. The knife was entered in it and Sergei felt faint. One of the men dived in, grabbed him, and pulled him out of the pool.

The hotel staff called an ambulance and placed Sergei on one of the chairs. Blood was dripping from his leg.

The ambulance arrived half an hour later, and the emergency doctor immediately came out.

" Where is he?" The hotel staff immediately took him away, and then he put his hand on Sergei's shoulder, "Don't worry, everything will be fine." He took out a pair of scissors from his bag and started cutting Sergei's trousers and took out the tied stuck-in knife. "Oh my God, the knife has cut One of your arteries. We have to move you to the hospital "The ambulance men carried him onto a bed and put him in the car. Sergei was writhing in pain.

Doctor: "I'm an emergency doctor. My name is Yuri... I'm going to give you blood from one of the bags I have. You will die if I do not come now, as your body has lost a lot of blood... Oh, I will give you an anesthetic needle to relieve you're pain... What's your name?

Sergei: My name is Ah Sergei from Bulgaria.

The ambulance sped off.

Britain, London, Home Office.

George was walking outside the office building, breathing in the fresh air in the green park surrounding the building.

One of the employees greeted him, "Hello, Mr. George... I think you should stop smoking."

George waved his hand, "Thank you, I'll take it easy."

George started coughing and felt tired. Meanwhile, he approached a large, tall employee, "Mr. George... You are accused of obstructing the entry of the Russian ship."

George looked at him angrily, "What are you saying? Are you a Russian agent?"

Employee: No... I am from the Prince Tiger group.

He began to speak in a gentle tone, as if someone was going to die, "Because, George, you betrayed us and lost our lives nice opportunity." Then he took out a gun from his jacket pocket.

Immediately, George fired several shots at him from a pistol, hitting his shoulder, hand, and abdomen, causing him to fall from the employee a gun, so George quickly took it and called the security men.

Moscow, Moscow Petersburg Hotel.

Colleagues working with Prince Tiger were in the hotel lounge, standing and talking to each other amidst laughter.

The waiter approached them, welcomed them, and invited them to the private dining room.

Prince Tiger: What did you prepare for lunch today?

Waiter: You also ordered a large roast swan.

Prince Tiger: Great, what about alcoholic drinks?

Waiter: Like every time, 6 bottles of blue whisky.

Alexander: Please, waiter, make them only five bottles, because, my colleagues, the conversation is important and it is better to be aware and not drunk.

Everyone laughed, "Great, yes, one bottle missed."

Russian music started in the room and everyone rejoiced, and the waiter and his assistant began delivering the dishes on the food truck... The swan was big, which made some of them laugh.

The waiter began distributing glasses, placing bottles of mineral water, and placing plates of Russian appetizers & desserts.

Then the liquor cart arrived and the assistant waiter started opening the bottles the waiter started cutting the swan & distributing it on the plates, and the assistant began cutting the bread and placing various salads and sauces.

In the meantime, General Nikolai Medvedev said, "Hello, colleagues, I will join you in the meeting today because it is important."

He went to Prince Tiger and shook hands. The waiter brought him a chair and asked the assistant to prepare the dishes for the general.

Nikolai said, "Mr. Creel... I have deposited five thousand US dollars into your hotel account

Don't worry, all expenses have been paid."

Prince Tiger laughed, "I think you will buy your country house soon."

Prof. Constantine: The developments we have made so far are very minimal. The subject of the authors and their articles is about The return of the British Empire... Reactions were not comprehensive.

Feder: I think it would be better to raise more articles, make interviews about various aspects of life, and involve employees, Workers, students, and politicians on these topics.

Prince Tiger: I think it would be better to offer rewards to everyone who encourages this project.

Dasha: Wise opinion.

Prof. Konstantin: Regarding diplomatic discussions, our diplomats have spoken to your former countries... Mr. Creel, the reactions and opinions were different... Some began to say that we accept only in case Our country has developed and become richer... Others have begun to maneuver and say that we may increase in area... Some refused and began saying, "We have gotten rid of colonialism, and those who want to return us to it have come."

Prince Tiger: What do you think, Professor, about this matter?

Prof. Constantin: My opinion is the use of force.

The Colleagues sitting laughed.

Alek: I suggest that we create organizations in these countries since they are loyal to us and carry out our requests... and we are investigating.

They have wealth... We need government employees, military personnel, politicians, and merchants, as they are.

They will empower us politically, and we will support them with a powerful apparatus that will destroy our enemies and we will facilitate Our clients to have their own affairs and businesses.

Prince Tiger: What if they accused them of treason and being loyal to hostile foreign parties?

Daniel: Don't worry... our nuclear power will control everything for us... and it will make things easier for us... Everything... hahaha.

Nikolai: Our work now is directed at establishing military bases within the Commonwealth, and from there they will be located in Britain and the Commonwealth countries are stronger.

Prof. Constantine: Yes, a military base in Canada

Prince Tiger: How come they won't allow us to do this?

Nikolai's eyes flashed, "Don't worry, Prince. We will manage all of these issues... We will hack systems. We have advanced surveillance technology."

They were finishing their meal and drinking whiskey, so Alek got up from his chair and turned up the volume of the television that was broadcasting songs.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

MAUSEFALLE Todd Dorsey

Детектив / Триллер

44 2 1
Milititsya Major Natalya Kornilova is a survivor of Stalingrad and hunter of criminals. In the turmoil after the death of Stalin, she's a mouse in a...
Guard Dog whizbee_

Исторические романы

14.7K 958 15
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...
93 0 12
This story follows the life of Oscar Otter, a Russian soldier during WWI as he observes and takes part in many of the events that made Russia what it...
9.5K 371 20
"Leave." It was a simple word, spoken softly but with fury. "You are dismissed." As I turned to leave, Father grabbed his tea cup, and clenched it...