α΄‹α΄€ΚŸα΄€Ι΄Ιͺ (π•Ώπ–œπ–Žπ–“ ΒΉ x rα₯±α₯²αƒ«α₯±r)

By NIYA2TACT

IN WHICH... Dis book is completed.!!! More

CAST.!!
TRYOUTS.!!
HELEN'S HOUSE.!!
LIVE.!!
TICCYTACC.!!
FACETIME & CLOWNING.!!
KALANI'S BIRTHDAY BASH.!!
MEETING.!!
DATE.!!
α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄œα΄›s α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κœα΄α΄˜α΄α΄œα΄›s.!!
GETTING TOGETHER.!!
QUALITY TIME.!!
FAMILY DATE.!!
THE SPILL.!!
GROCERY SHOPPING VLOG.!!
SUPRISES.!!
BATTLES AFTER BATTLES.!!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.!!
TSQUAD VS DOC.!!
SPOT EM GOT EM.!!
SPEND THE DAY W/ KALANI.!!
BATTLES AND SLEEPOVERS.!!
MESSY ANNIVERSARY.!!
LAST DAY.!!
SMH.!!
REBOUNDS.!!
SECRETS AND APOLOGIES.!!
SUNDAY FUNDAY.!!
ARMANI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.!!
PAINT DATE.!!
CLOWNING WITH KALANI.!!
SKEEYEE.!!
2MAN.!!
DEALS AND PROMISES.!!
MOMMA BROWN DAY.!!
"WE FOR LIFE.!!"

THE FACEOFF.!!

587 13 8
By NIYA2TACT

Kalani Marie Brown

1:58 PM

HOME!📍

___________________________________________

Most of the kids were currently running around Momma Brown's house trying to get ready for the day. Kalani was in her room, blasting SZA through the TV as she got ready. She wore a light pink hotgirlz hoodie, black jeans that were ripped at her knees, and low triple pink dunks.

She put her jewelry on and sprayed perfume on herself before she walked out of the room, leaving the door open. She made her way to Sassy's room and knocked on the door. 

"COME IN!" Sassy yelled from the other side of the door. Kalani walked in. "Can I borrow a ponytail holder?" She asked. "What happened to yours?" Sassy asked as she walked out of her closet with a shoe box in her hand. "Whatchu think happened?" Kalani asked sassily as she sat on Sassy's bed. "D1." "Exactly."

"Well they on the dresser." Sassy said as she walked out the room. Kalani grabbed a ponytail holder and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

She walked into her bathroom and sectioned her hair, putting it in a curly half up half down. As she did the last wrap, Demarion busted through the door. "Your man said you need to hurry up because he's trying to go to the store and we have to be at the academy by 2:15." Demarion explained before he took a sip of a grape Kool Aid Jammer, leaning on the door.

"Tell him I said, here I come and the store ain't going nowhere. And we gotta wait on everybody else." Kalani said, emphasizing on I. Demarion nodded his head at the message and walked out of the doorframe, making his way downstairs and telling Demauri what she said.

Kalani made sure her hair was decent before she walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off as she did so. She walked into her room, grabbed her snack bag and a pineapple fanta before walking out, turning everything off and going downstairs.

"Y'all ready?" Demauri asked as he looked around the living room. Everyone nodded their heads. "Good because our rides here."

Everyone stood up from their positions and walked to the door. Kalani turned off the living room light and grabbed the house keys off the rack before following the others outside. She locked the door and got in one the hotgirlz truck, climbing to the back of the truck. As Ladybangz closed the door, Nvy pulled off, going to the academy.
___________________________________________

Tsquad was now at the academy. Everyone was doing their own thing and the twins were annoying Kalani.

"Stop touching me. Goddamn." Kalani boomed as she kicked Demauri. "Ooo. I'm telling you mama." Demarion voiced as he put his finger in her face. Kalani smacked his hands and smacked her lips. "I don't care. Y'all getting on my nerves, like go bother Mora and Jayah or something."

The twins laughed and sat down beside her. "Aww. Kalani cryin." Demarion uttered as he repeatedly tapped her head. "I'm not crying. Y'all just won't leave me alone and it's annoying." Kalani said as she rolled her chair back and sat down. "Then take us to the store." The twins said in sync. Kalani scrunched her face up and popped her neck. "Man what?"

"Take us to the store," Demauri repeated, trailing off. "And we'll leave you alone." Demarion added. "Y'all can go by y'all self. Y'all old enough, y'all just don't act like it." Kalani said as she got on her phone. "Ion wanna go with just him, they just gon ban us. He is embarrassing and loud." Demarion said as he side eyed Demauri. Kalani shrugged her shoulders. "Then go ask D-boi or somebody else. I ain't going. And that's that." The twins rolled their eyes and did a silent countdown in their heads, counting down from five.

"Ok. I'll go if I get five dollars off both of y'all cards." Kalani said as she put her full attention on the twins. The twins dabbed each other up and nodded their heads, agreeing with the deal. "Ok. Hurry up before we have to leave." Kalani said as she stood up from the chair. She put her phone and airpods in her pocket and walked out of the garage, starting to jog.

She jogged all the way down the alley and caught up to the twins. "What we going here for?" Kalani asked as they turned left. "What do you go to a corner store for?" Demarion asked in an obvious tone. "Snacks." Kalani answered. "Exactly. So don't be slow and just be quiet." Demauri uttered. Kalani smacked the back of their heads and ran down the block, the twins following behind her. Kalani ran into the corner store and casually walked to the slushy stand.

As she mixed the slushy flavors, she heard the bell ring. She quickly put the top on her cup and grabbed a straw before she started walking to the candy aisle, accidentally leaving the cup. Kalani heard the twins talking to each other as she bumped into someone.   

"My bad" She apologized as she looked up, she was met with Demauri, her eyes widened in shock as she took a few steps back. "She right here twin!" Demauri slightly yelled, as he followed behind her. Kalani rolled her eyes and picked up her pace, walking to the slushy stand.

"Okay. I'm sorry guys. I sincerely apologize for my actions. And I'm sorry for any pain I have caused. Now could we move past this and get what we came here for?" Kalani voiced as the twins nodded their heads. Kalani clapped her hands the best she could and walked past the duo, getting hit on her neck as she did so. She flicked them off and walked to the candy aisle grabbing some snacks.

After she finished grabbing her snacks, she walked over to the twins. "Y'all ready?" She asked as she looked at them. "Yeah. Cmon so we can get out this store." Demauri voiced as he grabbed some of the snacks out of Kalani hands. The couple made their way to the checkout as Demarion stood behind them. Kalani turned around and gave Demarion the rest of her snacks before she moved to stand by the door. "Thank y'all. For accepting the deal." The twins looked at each other with a bummed out face and shook their heads. "You're not welcome." They said in sync.

"Don't be mad. I told y'all to go by y'all selves." Kalani said as she stuck her tongue out. "Your lucky we actually bought it. If you was somebody else, you wouldn't have gotten shit." Demarion said as he passed Kalani an empty bag, throwing her snacks in after she successfully got it opened. "Well like I said...... Thank y'all." Kalani repeated. "Your welcome." Demauri said as he opened the door. As Demarion walked passed, Demauri pushed him back into the store. "Ladies first."

Kalani snickered as she walked past him, walking out the door. "That ain't no lady, that's a man." Demarion remarked, motioning towards Kalani. Kalani rolled her eyes. "Demarion. Please shut the fuck up. You're dick riding with no license. Take my thanks and shut up. Thank you."  

Kalani walked ahead of the boys and put her airpods in, answering Tommy's call. "Y'all gotta hurry up and come back because we got how man-" "Two." Kalani cut off. "Exactly, two. so we gotta be at the first one by 3:15." Tommy explained. "Okay. We almost there, we turnin in the alley right now." Kalani said as Trin and Jayah ran her way. "Ok." Tommy said before he hung up.

"Say hey to Darius TikTok vlog Kay." Trin voiced, panting as she did. "Hey y'all." Kalani said as she waved her hand. Trin side eyed her. "Be more hype."

"Oh my gosh! Hey y'all! Make sure to vote for me in the faceoff." Kalani yelled as she walked away, Trin and Jayah following behind her. "Don't vote for her, vote for me and my best friend." Jayah mumbled. Kalani started to fake cough. "Your best friend don't even love you for real." 

"Armani doesn't love you for real either." Jayah replied, gaining a shocked face from Kalani. "How would you know who she love and don't love?" Kalani asked. "Because. If my bestie don't love me, that means yours don't love you." Jayah said as she popped her neck. "Don't hate on me and my best, appreciate." Kalani uttered as she walked into the garage. "It's true but can I get some candy?" Jayah asked. Kalani shook her head and took a sip of her slushy. "Not for free. But you can cashapp me for something in these bags." 

"Ok."Jayah responded, taking her phone out. "Look in the bag first." Kalani said as she pointed at the bag. Jayah dug inside the bag and started moving things around. A few seconds later she pulled out a family sized bag of Cheetos Puff. "That'sss gonna be 2.95. And yes I want the 95 cents." Kalani uttered. Jayah nodded her head and sent the money before her and Trin ran out of the garage. Kalani shook her head and sat down in a chair. 

A few minutes later, Tommy walked into the garage with some of the crew members following behind him. "C'mon Kay, we finna go to the first party." Kalani got up from her seat and grabbed her snack bags. She got in the middle row of the hotgirlz truck and sat down.  

"You look pretty!" Blossom complimented as she got in the truck last. Kalani smiled widely. "Thank you. You look pretty too." Blossom thanked her as she closed the door, letting the window down afterwards.

"How do you feel that you're going against Nvy for the faceoff?" TooToo asked. "It ain't really no competition to me. I just wanna see what she's going to bring to the table." Kalani answered as she shrugged her shoulders, gaining a bunch of 'ooo's' from the others. "Now I can't wait to see y'all battle." Blossom said as TooToo nodded her head in agreement.

___________________________________________
Kalani was being hit repeatedly on her shoulder. She turned her music off and turned her head to the person. "You next." K3 said as he pointed to the party. Kalani thanked him as she took her airpods out of her ears. 

K3 nodded his head and walked away as Tommy blew the whistle. Kalani sighed and put her phone in her back pocket as she walked out. She walked to the birthday girl and gave her a hug before she walked back to Tsquad, passing Demarion her phone and airpods before she started dancing.

As Kalani walked away from the crowded party, Tommy blew the whistle. "Can I get my stuff?" She asked as she put her hand out. Demarion dug in his pockets and pulled her electronics out, giving it to her. "Thank you." Kalani thanked, grabbing her electronis from his hands. "You welcome."

Kalani put her electronics in her back pocket and hyped up the others as they did their hopouts.

As Jayah finished her hopout, she walked over to Kalani. "Sassy wants you to start off her hopout. But she said if you're going to do it then you have to be on the other side cause she's coming out this way." Jayah said as she pointed to her left. "Ok." Kalani said as she walked behind the squad, stopping when she stood on the left side of Tommy.

Tommy blew the whistle and Sassy walked out, counting down from her fingers. As Sassy hit one, they started the routine.

Kalani walked back towards the crew as Sassy finished her hopout.

"How many more people have to go?" Kalani asked. Tristen held up one finger, making Kalani clap her hands. "Good good. Cause they need to hurry up, my feet are starting to hurt and we have the next party and the faceoff." Kalani uttered. Tristen nodded her head in agreement. "For real."

The two sisters made conversation with each other for the rest of the hopout before they had to head to the next party.

___________________________________________

Tsquad was now at the academy, reorganizing the garage for the faceoff. Kalani, Sassy, and Tristen were setting up the dance floor as the others did whatever.

"Me and D aren't coming tomorrow." Kalani said out of the blue. "Why?" Sassy asked. "He said were going on a date that's gonna last all day." Kalani answered as she smiled widely. "Aww. My favs going on a date." Tristen voiced as she picked up a chair. Kalani's smile widened as she grabbed two chairs.

Tjay walked into the garage with the camera in his hand. "What you smiling so hard for?" He asked as he put the camera in her face. Kalani squinted her eyes and took a few steps back. "Her and her man goin on a date all day tomorrow." Sassy answered. "So you telling me, my favorite Brown is gonna be gone all day?" He asked as he did an exaggerated sigh.

Tristen and Sassy made a sound of shock before they side eyed him. "Yes Tjay. I'm gonna be gone all day tomorrow." Kalani responded as she sat the chairs in one of the corners, nodding her head as she did so. 

Tjay did a fake cry as he walked away. "I should snatch your forehead." He yelled as he walked outside. The sisters laughed and walked off the mat, looking at their finished work. "Oh yeah! We most definitely ate the hoes and bros up." Kalani exclaimed as she clapped her hands. Tristen and Sassy nodded their heads in agreement before they sat down in some of the chairs. 

"Lani, you have some snacks?" Tristen asked. Kalani nodded her head. "My bags in Tommy's office. When you go in there, grab the bookbag and bring it out cause I want something too." She voiced. Tristen nodded her head and stood up from her seat, jogging to Tommy's office. Kalani got on her phone and scrolled through TikTok, saving sounds to her favorites and making TikToks with some.  

A few minutes later, Tristen jogged into the garage with the backpack in her hand. "Here you go." She said, passing the bag to Kalani. "Thank you." Kalani thanked as she sat her phone in her lap. She unzipped the bag and set it on the ground, shaking it up a little. "Y'all can get two things." She said. Tristen and Sassy dug in the bag, grabbing two things each.

Kalani grabbed a bag of hot fries and a pink starburst pack before she closed the bag up. She slid the bag under her seat and went on her phone.

___________________________________________

It was now 5:48 and the crowd was now flowing in. Kalani was now letting Demauri redo her face paint.

"I feel like you're messing up my face." Kalani softly said. "Well.... I guess you just gon have to stay thinking that, cause I think I'm doing awesome." Demauri said as he put the paint brush down. "I'm done though." 

Kalani stood up from the toilet and looked in the three way mirror. "You ain't do that bad." She said as she put some powder on her face. "That bad?! You new to dis, I'm true to dis. Or whatever Sassy said." Demauri voiced as he cleaned the mess up. Kalani rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yeah ok."

The couple cleaned everything up and walked out of the bathroom. They put everything back in their bags before they started walking to the garage.

"I HAD TO SHOW HIM I'M THAT BITCH BUT I'M MY DADDY SON!!" Kalani yelled as she walked into the crowded garage. Some people gave her weird looks while some laughed. "Excuse me." She said as she squeezed through the crowd, holding onto Demauri's wrist. When the couple reached Armani and Dexter, Kalani started screaming. "BAEEE. Soo tell me why Jayah gon tell me you don't love me anymore. Is that true?" Armani laughed. "No. That's not true. We been  besties since sandbox and you know this."

"Don't tell me, tell Jayah. I been knew that." Kalani said as she put her head in her palm. "Ok." Armani uttered as she nodded her head. Kalani patted Armani's shoulder and walked passed. "I'm finna go grab my food, I'll be back." She walked towards the exit doors and walked out, leaving the door opened. 

It took a few minutes before the delivery guy arrived. Kalani rapidly tapped her foot on the ground as she waited at the door. When the guy gave her the bag food, she thanked him and walked inside. She pushed Dexter's foot off of the chair and sat down in it, making Dexter smack his lips.

"Where's my man at?" Kalani asked as she grabbed a tray out of the bag. "He went to the bathroom." Dexter answered as he leaned over Armani's lap. "Oh. Where's your sister? I haven't seen her since..." Kalani trailed off. "Ion know when was the last time I seen her."

"She's staying with my dad for a while. She won't be back til next year. Now can I get a piece of your orange chicken?" Dexter voiced. Kalani shook her head. "This ain't mines this D's, but no you can't have a piece of mine." She said as she put the tray back in the bag. "You can have some of my broccoli though."

"Ion want that shit." Dexter said as he sat up. Kalani shrugged her shoulders. "Ion want it either. That's why I asked you if you want it." Kalani said as she grabbed a fortune cookie. She opened the packet and broke the cookie in half, giving a piece to Dexter.

When Demauri came back, the quartet talked for a few more minutes before Tommy walked on the mat. Tommy said his intro before he started calling out battles. "First we're gonna have Kalani! Vs Nvyy. Two people that's gonna go head to head, round to round, pound to pound, and I want you, to be judge."

Kalani walked back to her seat and sat down. She grabbed her tray and started to eat as Trin and Jayah walked onto the mat. She turned on her playlist and zoned out.

___________________________________________

The Browns were now at their house. Kalani was laying on her bed, on facetime with Demauri. 

"Do you wanna match?" Demauri asked as he looked at the screen. Kalani nodded her head.  "What outfit we gone wear?" She asked as she turned on Pet Sematary. "You pick." Demauri said. Kalani thought for a second before she answered. "Black top with grey bottoms." Demauri nodded his head in agreement. "Ok. I'm finna go mute cause I know you're sleepy." He said.

 The couple exchanged goodnight's before they went mute. Kalani posted on Instagram and put her phone on charger, going to bed as the movie played in the background.
___________________________________________

ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪsᴍᴀᴄᴋᴀᴛʜᴏᴛ ʜᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ! 3ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ

ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪsᴍᴀᴄᴋᴀᴛʜᴏᴛ: sᴍᴀʟʟ ʟᴜʜ ᴅᴜᴍᴘ 🚮

*ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs*

___________________________________________

This chapter probably all over the place, but ion really care, I'm just tryna get this book over with.

How many more chapters y'all think left until this book done?

👋🏾👋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 231 34
The title really says it all. I would recommend watch the next step if you haven't before you read this. This is my first book so i hope you like it...
492 15 3
Another delulu book for me and you and dont worry i will still update the wolflo version If you want to communicate with me follow me on fb Avxry ly
79K 3.2K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book