{Pipo Pipo} || Honkai star ra...

Od imhauntingyourhouse

Y/N is a famous streamer named Pipo. She had just finished her stream when she went to take a shower. Returni... Více

1
3.

2

662 19 20
Od imhauntingyourhouse

3rd Person POV:

After talking a bit with the big group of people, they all agree to head downstairs into the living room. It was more spacious and had couches and shii.

"Let's get this straight. You guys were minding your own businesses when out of nowhere a portal appeared and sucked you in, throwing you in my room? Am I sure this isn't a dream?-"

They all nodded their heads, some confused as to what she was talking about.

"That's about right" The white(bird nest) haired general spoke up.

'Apparently this isn't a dream cause I stubbed my toe and it actually hurt, or like it is a really weird one. But that can't be, I don't remember falling asleep.y head hurts...'

Y/N frowned and looked over everyone again, noticing the two males who were at each others throats. At least one of them was. The other one was just uncomfortable. You guessed it right, Blade and Dan Heng.

Shaking her head and sighing the (h/c) girl mumbled something under her breath.

"Oh lord... this is gonna be quite the night"

"Excuse me miss L/N, but I was wondering, uhm, are we allowed to stay with you...?"

A pretty woman with long blue hair, tied in a low ponytail and crimson eyes asked. She knew it was a big out of line but she had to know. Natasha was sure she would receive a glare of some short but was pleasantly surprised when Y/N smiled at her.

"Well for that to happen we would have to know a bit more about eachother, I can't just let strangers sleep in my house, let's start with your names. You already know mine!"

Even tho she knew them already she acted confused as to not arouse any suspicion. 'Of course I'll let y'all stay here, it's a dream come true, but also a guaranteed death. Probably.'

"Of course, I'm Natasha. Nice to meet you. I'm from Belobog."

One by one everyone started to introduce themselves. Well except some, who were still... skeptical.

"Cool names. It seems you're not from here tho. My guess is, you're from a whole different universe, if we put the other things you told me into consideration. Anyway, you guys hungry?"

"YES!"

Caelus wasted no time in jumping in the moment Y/N mentioned food. Dan Heng and March facepalmed at this, while Himeko, Kafka and Jing Yuan just chucked.

"Good because I'm also hungry, since someone... interrupted my meal."

Heading into the kitchen, the (e/c) eyed girl turned around and asked them what they wanted to eat.

"Anything is fine, really."

"Alright then, since there's 18 of you guys I might as well make a whole feast, but I'll need help"

Mini time skip brought to you by authors laziness and lack of motivation

Everyone has finished eating after awhile. Some where arguing with eachother, some just talking and catching up and some sharing death flared. While others sat in silence. But overall there was a thick tension between everyone.

Looking over at the clock, Y/N noted the time. It was currently 00:00.

"It's quite late and I'm tired like hell. So let's see who is sleeping with who. From what I observed some of you don't like eachother, while some others are very close, so, I would like you to split into groups of who you feel comfortable with."

Everyone exchanged glances and started splitting into groups.

Group one:
Kafka
Blade
Silver wolf

Group two:
Dan Heng
Welt
Caelus
March 7th
Himeko

Group three:
Gepard
Serval

Group four:
Natasha
Seele
Bronya
Sampo

Group four: Outcasts who have no one here except the trailblazers
Jing Yuan
Luocha
Luka
Tingyun

It was clear that Jing Yuan and Luocha were on bad terms with the glares the general was shooting at the Blonde with a motherfucking casket for a purse.

"Hmm... let's see, Kafka, Blade and Silver wolf, you guys take the guest bedroom upstairs down the hallway, next to the bathroom. There's a Queen sized bed for the girls and a couch for you Blade. Then we have Welt, Dan Heng and Caelus, You guys take the guest bedroom next to mine, it has three beds. Then March and Himeko the room next to theirs. Gepard and Serval you will also have to share a bed. Natasha, Seele and Bronya you can have the guest room on the second floor while Sampo you can share a room with Jing Yuan, I presume? Lastly Luocha and Luka you'll sleep in the guest room down this hallway and Tingyun, would you mind sleeping with me?"

After her speech, Y/N went to get some water and returned to ask if they agreed with the sleeping arrangements. Luckily all of them agreed so it saved the girl some trouble.

"Great! But because I don't think I have spare clothes for you guys I think you'll have to sleep with the one you already have, unless you want something that will look goofy on you? As for the girls, I have enough spare clothes I believe."

"Great thank you for your hospitality, miss L/N!!"

"Ah no need to thank me March, it's my pleasure. Please call me Y/N I feel weird being called by my last name hehe.."

The tiniest hint of pink dusted the housekeepers cheeks and she brought her hand up to her hair and rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. It was easy to tell she wasn't used to compliments.

'Cute' Is what Jing Yuan, Himeko and Kafka thought. Himeko letting a small chuckle escape her delicate lips.

"Anyway..! Ladies come with me upstairs, I'll give you some clothes to wear!"

The girls followed Y/N up the status and into her bedroom. Heading to two big doors, Y/N opened them to reveal a huge room with infinite amounts of clothing pieces. Sugar mommy.

"Y/N... will you be my sugar mommy?"

The girl chuckled at March's comment.

"Why of course~"

She gracefully walked into her Barbie closet and went in front of a wall full of huge drawers, opening one, she turned back around to face the ladies.

"You can choose whatever you want!"

A proud smile crept its way to her soft lips.
'Gotta impress the ladies'

Mind blown is the only word that could describe the girls feelings right now.

After the women headed to the drawer that was opened, Y/N noticed that a few of the boys had followed them up. Those being Dan Heng, Caelus, Jing Yuan and behind them Luocha.

"May I help you with something..?"

"Hey Y/N, I'll have these pajamas!"
Seele turned around excitedly, holding a pair of dark purple pjs with little white butterfly patterns all over them. Sure her guard was up and she wasn't exactly fond of rich people, but that didn't mean all this didn't make her excited.

(Y'all I know she doesn't really care about clothes and that she's a bit ooc but please ignore it ;-;)

Once she turned around she was met with Y/N facing the other way with her arms crossed and looking at four (big) guys.

All of them looking awestruck at the size of the closet. That shit was huge. Like ginormous. It was filled with all kinds of clothes, from thrifty clothes to expensive dresses and suits.

There was also a vast amount of shoes. Sneakers, heels, a collection of soft and fluffy slippers, sandals, everything!

Once the (h/c) girl hears Seele's voice she turned to face her.

"Oh! They'll look delightful on you!"

Her mood did a whole one eighty but turned back to annoyed yet not so annoyed the moment Dan Heng spoke. No she didn't dislike any of them, she was just used to being colder towards men.

"Personally, I came here to make sure my companions were safe."

"Well I was wondering if you could give spare clothes, I know you said they wouldn't fit me but uhm yeah."

"Me too"

"Me three"

Our hot protagonist just sighed and went over to the drawer on the right of the one she had opened only moments ago. Pulling it by its handle, oversized t-shirts and baggy pants came into view. By this point the other women had their attention on the four boys.

"Here, choose whatever you like. I can't guarantee they'll fit."

She smiled at them and turned her attention back to the nine girls and went over to wake them what they found, as well as let them know they could borrow her clothes whenever they wanted and they didn't need to ask.

"I would say same goes for you boys, but I don't think you'll actually do so. I Mr's most of the stuff here are feminine and you don't seem like the type to wear dresses and such. Plus you're too built to where anything besides my baggy clothes."

"My my, quite the observation there~"

Jing Yuan. He was one of her favorite characters in the game and what he aaid sure made her flustered. She just ignored him and looked back at Serval who had just asked for her attention.

Jing Yuan didn't fail to notice the tiny of red on their housekeeper. He chuckled and focused back on the drawer to find something to wear. He just chose a pair of black pants that would fit him.

Another time skip

Everyone had went to their assigned rooms after finding the clothes they wanted to borrow. Right now, Y/N was sitting one her bed scrolling on her phone while waiting for Tingyun to finish her bath.

The doorknob turned and the door opened. The fox lady went in wearing a black tank top and great sweatpants, her hair and tail were wet as she tried to dry them off with a towel.

To be honest Y/N still couldn't believe what was happening and the shock of it all was creeping up on her.

'In the original story line Tingyun got possessed by hot mama Phantylia.' She cringed at the thought of her. She was so annoying to defeat, it took her five or six tries.
"-/N"
'But she ended up dying in a very flashy way, it feels so weird seeing her right in front of me. The others too. How did they even end up here? Why did they end up here? What is going on? It's like those Wattpad stories I read-'

"-/N, earth to Y/N!"

The girls train of thoughts was interrupted by a feminine voice. She had zoned out whole thinking and had failed to see Tingyun who was snapping her fingers in front of her face.

"Ah!- Tingyun, sorry I zoned out. What's up?"

"Am I really that pretty that you were starring at me while zoning out?~ Haha, anyway, it's late let's get to bed."

"Maybe you are~ Yeah you're right let's go to sleep."

She then noticed Tingyun's still wet fire and hair. She sat up and went to her bathroom, going next to the sink she crouched down and pulled out a hair dryer from the small cart thingy.

Going out and plugging the hair dryer into an outlet.

"Oh before we do, please come here."

Tingyun walked over to Y/N and turned around. A bit confused as to why she was holding something that looked like a gun.

(I don't know if they have hair dryers😭)

Yet for some reason she trusted her fully. I mean they had met just a few hours ago. How was that possible?! It confused Tingyun.

"May I blow dry your hair and tail? To do that I'll need to touch them."

That had come out weird.

"You may."

Tingyun smiled and turned around so Y/N could do her hair. Knowing that her ears were sensitive, the (e/c) eyed girl turned the hair dryer to the lowest setting and started doing Tingyun's hair.

After awhile she was all done. Now it was time to go to sleep. Turning the tool off, sugar mama Y/N placed it in the table and went back to lie down on the comfortable bed. Tingyun's followed close behind her.

Both of them getting under the covers and finding the perfect spot, they said their goodnight and fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Tingyun."
"Sweet dreams, Cutie~"

Even tho Y/N heard the nickname Tingyun had given her, she payed no mind to it. Thinking it was just her half asleep mind making up things.

WORD COUNT: 2095

A/n:  If you guys want a visual of your bed, your room and closet here is how I imagined them.

This is Y/N's bed

Her bedroom

Her closet, but imagine it bigger

And her bathroom

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 60.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
63.3K 1.1K 87
cause everyone doing it :p Should I?
2.3K 81 22
CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME HARD EDITING WILL BE PUBLISHED AGAIN EVENTUALLY! *** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG*** Niall and Harry are bothers trying to mak...