Theeradha kaadhal theeyaga mo...

Arivuu द्वारा

Madhunisha An extrovert girl who is studying second year of her engineering college. She is the lovely and ve... अधिक

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Not an update
22
23
24
Not 🚫 an Update
25
Confusion 🤔😕
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Note to your future.
35
36
37
38
39
40
Not an update

10

253 17 0
Arivuu द्वारा

Madhu started enjoying her IV trip with her friends very happily. She bought many dolls and few other stuffs too. She made a call to her mom daily once and she twice she made call to Meenakshi until now. On the second day, she sent a message to Shiva,

"Always surrounded by friends 😶😶 if I talk to you by call, they will be cooking up stories and start pestering me like something else. I'm well here and I have no problems here, hope you are good. Take care"

Shiva replied to her message but Madhu neither read nor responded to that message. She was very happily enjoying every moment of her trip with her friends. The first four days she was chirpy chirpy for her. From the fourth day, Shiva's thoughts started disturbing her. Though she had thoughts of Shiva disturbing her, she didn't let it bother her. She just diverted her to do other things and engage herself with her friends.  Her friends and seniors brought her many gifts such that she can't carry home alone. So they asked driver to drop by her home itself so that she will not be in difficulty.

Mani on the second day, waited for her call excitedly but he saw a text message notification popped in his phone screen and he felt happy for that too. But when he saw the message his heart pained. But he consoled himself and replied to her. He was least expecting a reply but she was not even considering his message. He felt very low and started missing her badly in the next days. Work was the one and only thing which keeps him engaged and he started doing over shifts too just to stop her thoughts disturbing him.

It was the last day of Madhu's trip, she badly wanted to speak to Shiva. As it was weekend, Shiva was exhausted since he had seen over shift for the past 3 days and was sleeping in his room and putting his phone on the silent  mode. Madhu told an fake excuse to her friends and came and made call to Shiva for n number of times but he didn't pick up the call from her. She sighed and left with her friends as it was time. She tried again and again to call him but all went in vein. Madhu was feeling very low for the whole day but she always puts a fake smile on her face. But what happened to Shiva was the only thought that was running on her mind. She was getting a lot of what if answers in her mind.  Finally the trip was over and she was dropped infront of the house as it was on the way, as asked by her friends and seniors.

It was around 2.00 pm in the night. She rang the doorbell and Shiva came and opened the door after 2 minutes. She put all the luggages down and hopped onto him for a hug and her eyes started shedding tears. Shiva couldn't understand what was happening, but he let her to be. He hugged her back and took her inside and made her sit on the couch. Then he took the bags and the luggages inside the house and locked the house. He went and kept the luggages at a side of the living room and closed Meenakshi's room door. He came and sat near her and wiped her tears.

Shiva / Madhu

Ena aachu Madhu?

Where is your phone ?

Shiva went and searched for his phone. Madhu went and refreshed herself and came back. Shiva gave her his phone.

On panni call history paarunga.

Shiva unlocked his phone and found 64 missed calls from her. His heart skipped it's beat for a second. He can't describe or differentiate this feel as in happiness state  or in sadness state. The next moment he looked at her eyes, he felt sorry for her. He was searching for words, but nothing popped on his mind except.

Sorry Madhu.

Haan seri poi thungunga. She turned and started arranging the couch.

Apo avlodhaana?

Ama avalodhaan naan romba romba kovama iruken ponga poi thungunga.

Hello hello madam ji kovama iruka vendiyadhu naan neenga ila.

Edhu neengala tholachiduven 1 or 2 ila 64 missed calls onu kudava attend panna mudila?

He stayed silent. She continued.

Seri sollunga apdi ena pa velai pantu irundheenga Sunday aniku huh? Best friend best friend nu vaaila mattum sonna podhuma ipdi dhaan 64 missed calls ah ignore pannuveengala unga best friend odadha??

Sorry Madhu, odambu elam alupa irundhuchu thungeetan.

Seri adhu oru pakkam irukattum en Mela ena kovam nu soneenga?

2days once call panren nu soltu dhaana pona.!!

Adhaan pana mudila nu text message poten la?

Text message pota seri, adhuku aprm reply nu onu pannanum nyabgam iruka??

Adhu naan friends oda irundha naala online ae varala konjam busy ah irundhuten.

Aprm epdi iniku adhum 64 vaati call pana time kedachidhu madam ki ?!

Vera epdi kedaikum ela vaatiyum poi excuse dhaan sollanum. 

Indha poi excuse ah nee nenachirundha munnaye paneerukalaam la oru 2 mins enakaaga spend pana mudila ila unnala iniku 64 missed calls koduthala apo en text message ah paakanum nu unaku ipo Vara thonala dhaana??

Neenga nenaikre maari  elam edhum ila.

Ama apdi dhaan naan nenaikradhum correct dhaan.

No nu solren la

Seri ok podhum nee romba tired ah iruka olunga paduthu thungu morning elundhu rendu perum yaaru mela thappu irukunu sanda potuklaam. Gud nyt.

Good night. Ama wait night saapteengala??

Adhellam saapten nee thungu first.

Poi solreenga.

Ena madhu.

First saapdunga elundhrunga.

Ipo ena saapda irukum?

Meena samachi hotbox la potu vachirupaanga kandipa olunga eludhukonga.

Ila madhu enkita seiradha ketaanga naan vena nu solten. Kandipa senjiruka maatanga.

Ok you won't believe me until I prove. Come with me ...

She grabbed his hands and dragged him to the dining hall and found the hotbox with few chappathis inside with tomato pickle by side.

How come you know this? Did you ask her to prepare??

Ila, It is Meena's habit. Veetla yaarachum saapdama paduthuta she will be doing this.

Un veetla yaaru saapdama padupa?? Mama will not allow right?

Vera yaaru naan dhaan maximum saapdama padupen early ah thungeeduvan saapda elupuna somberithanam la vara maaten so night elundha saapdunu samachi vachiduvaanga.

Idhu kuda nalla iruke.

Shiva finished his food and Madhu took his plate to wash, While she was watching Shiva stood so close to her from back (more over like back hugging) and washed his hands along with her washing the plates. Madhu's body shivered visibly when his body bruised hers. Shiva felt the uneasyness caused by him and left the place and came to her couch again. She was in disbelief for a minute and gained her consciousness only after him leaving the room. She kept the things on place and came to her couch.

Thunga polaya ?

Nee thungu naan poren.

But why??

Thookam varala madhu thaniya irukavum oru maari iruku.

Is anything serious ? Are you facing any heartbreaks? Is something bothering you?? Is so.....

He placed a finger on her mouth. Her eyes showed sincerity and concern for him.

Emma thaayae enaku onumae ila, naan nalla iruken naanae poi thungaren. Good night.

Madhu placed her legs on the couch when he got up. She had not a small but neither big wound on her toes. It wasn't treated properly and his eyes fell on it. He immediately sat on the floor and held her legs and examined it.

Ayo ena panreenga paati vandha enaya konnu podhachiduvaanga Kenji kekaren en kaala vidunga.

Epdi kaayam panikita? Ean sollavae ila?? Won't you treat properly when you get wounds??

Seriya paakama kalla modhikiten. Thadiki vitruchi.

Seri edhaachum panniya adhuku?

Clean mattum pannen.

Epo aana wound ?

3 days aachu

Una elam vachitu ena panradhu

He dragged her to the kitchen and cleaned her wound and applied turmeric and coconut oil on wound and  dressed it properly.

He looked at her face and then only realised that she was crying but with no sound due to pain that he has caused.

Ai Madhu sorry sorry valicha sollanum ipdiya aluvaanga?.

He wiped her tears with his hands. He pulled her in for a hug and held her head and carresed her head. They stayed same for minutes and he felt wetness on his shirt.  She wetted his shirt by crying more.

Aiyoww romba valikudha vaa nama vena hospital polaam sorry madhu sorry sorry sorryyy

He was muttering sorry continuously until she stopped his mouth by keeping her hands..

Ean ipdi sathamae varaama alara?? Suppose unaku valikudhunu therinjirundha medhuva paneerpan ila??

Palageerchu naan ena panradhu?

Ena palageerchu?

Satham ilamaye aludhu palageetan

Ean madhu?

Appa ku aludha pidikaadhu

Haiyo una elam ena solradhunae therila. Elundhu va thungalaam.

She lied on the couch and fall asleep  soon. He went to his room and came back and checked her. She slept, he carresed her head and leg. Then after sometime he went back and lied on his bed. He didn't get sleep, for longer time thinking of all her madness. Sleep engulfed him only after few hours.

************

Hi makkalae ena da indha author uh Tuesday la irundhu update podren nu sonnanga Friday aachu inum podala nu kekaradhu enaku kekudhu....

Sorry sorry dhideernu college la konjam event planning adhu idhunu busy aageetan. But worth the wait maari idhu konjam longer (than usual) chapter dhaan. Read and enjoy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
170K 23.2K 79
It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are differences in it. Their characteristics...
81.4K 9.4K 58
Love story between a secret agent and a cute college girl.......Village concept....... Maama and murai ponnu love
653K 50.9K 63
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...