The Last Elements:The Sword O...

YeahImParzival

Millions of years ago there were thousands of elements created by the sun it's self in ancient Greece.There w... Еще

Introduction: Alaric Whiteshadow
Chapter 2:I accidentally create a fire tornado
Chapter 3:I basically get kidnapped by elementals
Chapter 4:Midas gives me a tour of Azania
Chapter 5:I get choked by a sand lady
Chapter 6:We find my heritage in a wall
Chapter 7:Jewels Martinez
Chapter 8:I almost die to a water fountain
Chapter 9: We steal from Dwarfs
Chapter 10:McDonalds gives us a Thunder-wopper
Chapter 11:I meet the two brats behind this shit
Chapter 12:Ruby makes a bridge collapse
Chapter 13:We travel in a UPS delivery truck
Chapter 14:Sword Training and Uno (Alaric and Amelia's version)
Chapter 15:I take a morning run in the rain
Chapter 16:I cause a forest fire
Chapter 17:I burn to death
Chapter 18:We find the sword...well sort of

Chapter 1:Fireworks almost get me arrested

56 2 16
YeahImParzival

This man was the opposite of generous. All I asked for was bread! Like It's just damn bread It's not like the world is gonna explode! Well I take that back. I lied about just bread. I asked if I could stay the night in the store because it's cold as hell outside."Man, can you please let me stay here in the store just for tonight?"I asked, begging, with an innocent look.But the dude gave me the "Go piss off kid and go watch cocomelon" look and not gonna lie he was starting to piss me off.

"Dude you act like I'm gonna steal something from in here I'm like five six I can barely reach the shelf's" I said, frustrated.The man just looked at me

"Get out my store snowflake I'm getting tired of you" he said, rolling his eyes annoyed.

Ok him telling me to fuck off is one thing but I hate it when people call me something like "Snowflake" just because my hair is like a greyish white color and not normal damn I hate my hair yeah but anyway I lost it.

"This is why you own a random ass grocery store named Puffy's Luck Lucks!" I Scowl, at him

"You need to wash that mouth kid"

"You need to wash this dirty store first!" I reply, with anger.

I walkout of the grocery store slamming the door angrily.I walk into a alleyway Next to it I lay against a trash can.And I pull out a picture of me and my mom when I was five in our old farm were I used to live (Yes I used to have money but that's not important) My mom had pretty grayish white hair in a nice ponytail all the time with shining hazel eyes and tan skin.Then there was five year old me with my messy grayish white hair,tan skin,with hazel eyes just like my mom but instead i had elfish like ears and she didn't.We were sitting in the pasture gazing at the sunset the greatest one of all time in my opinion.

"I miss you mom" I say, weakly holding back tears.I started to remember the last night I saw her when she died.I was five the house had fire all around it was burning to the ground I remember seeing black lighting everywhere with psychopathic laughter with my mom's screams in pain.I remember her last words mom "ALARIC GO RUN!" she was protecting me from something but I don't know what.I ran like she said and the last thing I saw that night was her body electrified to death with burn marks up to her face with the one pretty house burnt to the ground.I woke back up to reality and stopped focusing on that and get my game back on.I still needed to get food from the grocery store but I think I'm gonna wait till mr.donut closes and if I get caught...well don't worry about that I been to juvie four times five won't hurt.I waited till night waiting for him to close And DAMN THIS MAN DON'T CLOSE TILL ONE I mean I was tired as hell but food is food.So i went to the back door and you know how movies like make that shit look easy when you break in yeah well it is the exact opposite like I wish I could Puss In Boots this shit it like claw the glass on the window would sure as hell make it a lot easier but nope I have to do it the hard way.Yep I started to pick the lock (yes I know I'm just that talented) but to be honest it was hard.

"OW SHIT!" I yell, In pain the damn nail cut me.

Yeah but I eventually picked it the door opened slowly for a split second but then it slammed against the wall so hard if it hit me I would have been the next Jason Grace.I walked In immediately I went on looking for food fast I pull of my bag and unzipped it and took about 10 water bottle from the cooler in the grocery store and went to get bread and other healthy stuff.Ok fine I got some Dr.Peppers and Doritos but hey poor kids need good food as well but what really caught my eye here was the fireworks I don't know why but I was always fascinated by fireworks but I'm Adhd so that may be why.But I suddenly got the urge touch them so I walked over to the fireworks and I leaned for to touch one I don't know why but I could feel the heat Inside them and it honestly relaxed me like I felt stronger like I could do anything and anxiety didn't exist but then all of sudden I felt a weird tingle In my fingers touching the fireworks then the fireworks activated and all hell breaks loose.

"What the hell!" I say, confused and stunned the relaxed feeling stopped "Why the hell did this thing activate! I yell, panicked.I swear to God I'm clumsy as hell.The fireworks are starting to go boom.

"SHIT!" I yell, as it explodes in my face. somehow I was not affected that badly. I mean heat and explosions never really affected me for some reason but to be honest the explosion wasn't that bad.

"Ok that wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be" I say, confused.

But of course like always I jinxed It and you guess it all of the others lit up.

"Oh shit-" I got cut off by the massive explosion...well Fluff's Luck Lucks was gone..but most likely my opps were gonna show up now by opps I mean the police and by police I mean Officer Daniel.I looked around the building and saw it was destroyed one pillars being one of the only thing remaining and a few other thing like the floor and almost disintegrated shelfs

"How the hell did one touch of my finger do that?" I say, quietly looking at my finger curiously then I hear my opps pull In.

Yep, like always it begins with Officer Daniel yelling "I bet it was Whiteshadow! it's always Whiteshadow!"

But of course he's right but still it's kinda rude to assume.But I Hide behind the one pillar I mean I used to juvie and all but I really don't feel like going there today but then I see an old gate opening into the woods.

"That's my chance" I whisper to myself.

sprinting over there.

hearing officer Daniel yell "Whiteshadow! I know you're here!"

I laugh knowing I escaped but all of sudden once I get past the gate a figure behind the fence grabs me and throws me against the tree

"OW! what the hell!" I yell, in pain.

damn he was strong then he pins me against the tree with his arm to my neck and pulls off his mask. "

You dumb ass bastard! You could have exposed us!" he yells, In anger.

I am confused what he means by "exposed." I look up at him and get a better look at the boy's face. He was a Sixteen year old looking African American boy with a dread haircut and sea blue colored eyes with glasses.

"Dude what's your problem!" I say, angrily.

he pushes more pressure on his arm at my neck and glares.

"You're the problem! you almost exposed us!" he says, looking like he's about to kill me.

"What the hell do you mean by exposed!?" I say, with a mixture of anger and confusion.

He looks at me and calms down but still looks angry.

"Oh so you're a newbie" he mutters.

"I'm a what?" I ask, curiously.

he looks at me a

"A newbie you're a new one"

"a new what?" I ask, confused

he looks at me and sighs, unpinning me.

"Have you heard the story of the elements?" He says, frustrated.

"Are you talking about Avatar? yeah that shows amazing you should watch it if you haven't".

"I know what avatar is! look, have you heard any other stories about the elements?"

I look at him confused but then I remember my mom reading a book to me when I was about 5 "Yeah the book was called The Clash Of The Elements, the war between the six elements Spirit,Air,Fire,Earth,Water,and Nature my mom used to read them to me when I was little" I reply.

"OK so your not that slow"

"Hey at least I'm not the one wearing khaki pants" I reply, earning me a glare

"but anyway what your mom told you in the stories are real" he says, frustrated with me

"The Elements?" I ask. "

"Yes doofus" he says, annoyed.

most likely still mad about what I said

"Hey if you want some new pants I got you"

"Your the hobo here"

ok he got me there

"So what about the elements existing like the people who wielded them?" I ask, trying to understand him better

"Yeah I'm one turns out sadly your one too" He says, looking at me trying to hide a smirk

"Haha you're so funny But there's no way they exist it doesn't make sense" I reply.

"Neither dose you being an elemental but you are"

I swear this dude is my biggest opp

"Prove it" I demand.

"Prove It?" He asks.

"What did I stutter? prove you're an elemental and they exist" I say, impatiently.

He glares at me and sighs and then moves his finger in a specific pattern. I swear to God bro was fixing to summon Satan on me.then all of sudden I get hit by a piece of freezing water "SHIT!! that's cold dude!" I yell, as I shiver.

"Believe me now?" He says, sternly.

"I guess" I mutter

"You're gonna have to come with me, we need to find out what element you are and fast" He says demandingly.

"Dude I don't even know who the hell you are"

He sighs out of frustration.

"I'm Kobe Shepard the Element of water" He says, confidently

"Is that how you guys all introduce yourself?" I Ask.

"Yes"

"Oh damn"

"I told you mine now what's yours?" He demands.

"Alaric Whiteshadow the Element of the hobos" I say mockingly.

"Whiteshadow!?" he says, surprised and his eyes widen ignoring my mocking.

"Yeah what's wrong with that" I ask, concerned and confused

"Your bloodline is famous Shit! I have to get you to safety before they find you!" He says, stressfully.

"Before Who finds me?" I say, concerned and confused.

Then I see some demon looking ass bird thing in the tree.

"There here"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Golden One Clay A. Robey

Научная фантастика

55 1 18
Please feel free to contact me with any discretions in grammar. This was my first book ever written, so I expect there to be flaws and would love inp...
34.3K 407 23
Vulcan is one of the "Heirs" the remnants of the Elementals, once a noble and powerful race of beings who could control the very elements themselves...
A Mage's Wrath Cheese

Фэнтези

2.2K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...
38 1 26
Kala had always thought of herself as normal, but when the world ended, cleansed by a power most would fail to understand, she realized she was far f...