Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios

553Butterfly553 द्वारा

A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive... अधिक

1 When You First Meet
2 When You Meet Again
3 When He Finds Out You Have A Boyfriend
4 When Your Date Goes Wrong
5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members
6 When You Both Confess
7 Your First Date/First Kiss
8 Your First Fight
9 Making Up
10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends
11 When They Are Sick
12 A Normal Day in the Hideout/A Month Later
13 When They Walk in on You Taking a Shower
14 When You Are Jealous
15 When They Get Drunk
16 When They Are Jealous
17 Second Date/ When Someone Flirts With Them
18 When Their Partner Flirts With You
19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities
20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them
21 When You Make Them Jealous
22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out
23 When You Almost Die
24 When They Are Gay for a Day
Author's Note
25 When They Are Sad
26 When They Admit They Want Children
27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower
28 When They Are Being Perverted­
29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You
31 When They Realize You've Been Taken
32 While You Are Captured
33 When You Get Rescued
34 When You Accuse Him of Cheating
35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant
36 When You Talk In Your Sleep
37 When They Talk In Their Sleep
38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family
39 When They Try To Cook
40 When They Are In a Bad Mood
41 When You Get Lost and They Find You
42 When You Are In a Bad Mood
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Author's Note About Updates
43 When It's Your Birthday
44 When It's Their Birthday
45 When You Wake Up With Them
46 When They Propose
47. When They Call You Fat
48. When You Get Married
49 When You Have a Baby
Final Author's Note
Question From The Author
Madara Uchiha or No?
Madara Uchiha Scenarios
Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios - Part 2

30 When You Get Kidnapped

21K 428 284
553Butterfly553 द्वारा

When Orochimaru found out about the Akatsuki members having significant others, he came up with a plan. He wanted to get back at the Akatsuki and you would be the perfect way to do it.

Updates

Pein

You and Pein were at the store looking for office supplies. You saw sparkly pens and stopped to look at them.

"I'll catch up with you in a few minutes Pein." You called out to your boyfriend as he kept walking.

"Don't waste your money." He called back before turning down a different row of office supplies. You rolled your eyes and looked around for what you had seen before. You saw the sparkly pens again so you reached out to grab them when you were grabbed by the hair. You turned to see a guy with eyes like Itachi.

"You are coming with me." Once he spoke, you were sent into a genjutsu. He picked you up and left with you. He didn't notice that a worker in the store had seen it all and went to go and tell your boyfriend what had just happened to you.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu were at your favorite greenhouse. Zetsu saw one plant he liked and you saw another so the two of you split up. You didn't tell him anything, you just went right to the plant you liked. You picked it up and saw that there was no price tag on it. You walked over to someone to ask if they knew the price.

"Excuse me sir, but do you know how much this costs?" You asked a guy with grey hair and glasses but looked your age.

"You won't be needing that plant anymore." The guy responded. You were about to ask what he meant when he pinched a pressure point causing you to collapse. The plant hit the ground and you fell into the guy's arms.

"Zetsu..." You whispered as you realized you could no longer move. You hoped that he would hear you, but you were taken away too fast to know if he did or not.

Sasori

You were at your old job site, the Puppet Warehouse, with Sasori. You needed to use the bathroom, so you left Sasori's side. You told Sasori to wait for you so he did. He stood outside of the bathroom and waited. You were done with your business and were washing your hands when you felt a presence behind you. You turned around to see a woman.

"Hello dear." The woman said, in a creepy voice. She looked familiar for some reason. The clothes were like...you gasped when you realized it was Orochimaru standing there. You took a few steps backwards and hit the sink. You weren't sure what to do and you got even more scared when he took a step forward. He let his real face show up and smiled creepily at you.

"Stay away from me!" You yelled. Orochimaru extended his neck and bit yours. You fainted instantly and collapsed to the floor. One of Orochimaru's snakes picked you up and disappeared with you. Sasori didn't get in there in time.

~

Itachi

You and Itachi were walking through the forest. You two needed peace and quiet to escape from the constant drama within the hideout. You were sitting on a log with your boyfriend.

"I love being out here with you 'tachi." You smiled up at him. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I feel the same." He smiled a rare smile. It was so peaceful, but as you've learned, things don't remain peaceful for long. After 10 minutes, you two heard rustling, so Itachi decided to go and check it out.

"Be careful 'tachi!" You called after him as he disappeared into the bushes. As you waited, you watched a snake slither to you. You were so consumed with watching it, that you didn't see someone coming up from behind you. "Ahh!" You let out a shriek as a bag was placed over your head and a needle was shoved into your arm. You knew you had been injected with something that would probably knock you out.

Kisame

You and Kisame were walking through the market. You both were in a hurry so you spilt up to go faster. You were nearly done when a man with grey hair and glasses stopped you.

"Hello Miss." The man said. You took a step away from him.

"Hi?" You responded, unsure.

"I was wondering if I could ask you something." You were creeped out by this guy, so you turned to run away.

"You are not going anywhere girl." A man with sharingan eyes said to you. You gasped and took a step away from him.

"S-Sasuke?" His eyes narrowed. You gulped. You thought Itachi was bad but this guy made you scared out of your mind. You looked around to see if Kisame was anywhere in sight, but he was nowhere.

"Do it Sasuke." The grey haired man said to the Uchiha. Sasuke's eyes swirled and you hit the ground, very hard. "She better not be dead."

"Be quiet Kabuto. Pick her up, we need to leave now." Sasuke walked away, leaving Kabuto to carry you back by himself.

Hidan

You and Hidan were doing your daily rituals. The two of you knew the general location of where you'd be doing the rituals, but you were nowhere near each other. As you were lying in your diagram you heard someone walk over to you.

"What are you doing girl?" You opened your eyes to see Sasuke. You knew it was him by the sharingan eyes.

"I'm doing a ritual, get lost before I sacrifice you to Lord Jashin." You snapped. You then realized that it was dumb to snap at him. He glared at you.

"Get up. You're coming with me." He ordered in the Uchiha way. He was just like his older brother, using glares and orders to those "lesser" than him.

"Why would I go anywhere with an asshole like you?" You sat up, annoyed you were interrupted.

"It wasn't a suggestion. Get. Up." He glared harder, making you stand up instantly.

"Damn asshole..." You grumbled. You were not happy about the situation.

Kakuzu

Kakuzu had taken you out on a bounty hunt again. You refused to go into the collection office. It was smelly and disgusting. You were happy to wait outside like usual. This was nearly the only collection office you wouldn't go into.

As you sat and waited, you saw an animal across the road. It was a baby cat (or dog). You couldn't resist it, so you got up from the steps and walked to it.

"Hey there little guy." You said to it as you got on your knees. You motioned for it to come to you. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." You smiled at the small animal. It seemed to trust you, so it hurried into your arms. Once it was at you, you picked it up and held it to your chest. You spoke sweetly and petted it softly.

Suddenly, it turned into a snake. Before you could toss it away, it bit you harshly on the arm. You screamed in pain before the world went black. It was clear that the snake held venom within it that knocked you out instantly. You were not hating you love of small and cute animals.

Tobi

Tobi and you were playing games all day. You had played board games and card games. Now you were playing hide and seek. You were hiding, so Tobi was seeking. To have more placed to hide, you two were playing outside.

"_____, where are you?" Tobi called into the forest. He thought you'd show yourself and he'd win. Too bad for him, you were competitive, even with a simple game like hide and seek. "_____, Tobi's going to find you soon!" You giggled to yourself. Tobi was only looking on the ground. You were up in a tree hidden from your boyfriend. As you hid, a white snake wrapped around your neck from the branch above you. You couldn't yelled out or breathe.

"Don't worry. It'll all be over ssssoon." The snake whispered to you. You struggled and tried to pry it off of your neck but it was too strong.

"_____, where are you? Tobi gives up. _____ wins." You heard your boyfriend call out to you. His voice was the last thing you heard before you suffocated. The snake loosened its grip on you, but only enough to let you breathe while you're unconscious.

Deidara

You and Deidara had gone through all of the detonating clay so you two once again had to go to the craft store. Deidara went off to ask about buying the clay in bulk, so you were just wandering around. You saw some paints that you wanted and tried to reach them, but it was too much higher than you.

"Miss, do you need help?" You turned towards the voice. It was a man with glasses and grey hair. You nodded you head and got handed the paints you wanted.

"Thanks a lot. I thought I'd never get my hands on these." You smiled at the man. He smiled back but your instincts were screaming at you to get away from him. "Well I should be going..." You turned to leave, but was hit in the back of the neck. You fell forwards onto the floor.

"Lord Orochimaru will be pleased if I don't bring you back dead.  Don't make me kill you." Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You never thought you'd be knocked unconscious in a craft store of all places.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

796K 9.5K 45
Hello there I decided to create Naruto scenarios now. Please check out my Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios as well hope you enjoy! Also Team Hebi include...
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!
98.9K 1.3K 39
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷ › 〉🎤 .ೃ welcome to ' 🎧„ ↴ ⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ Bug's book! ↴ ╭─ 🎵⺌ ۪̽⭛. .·. ⊹...
542K 9.9K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...