𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

Από partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ Περισσότερα

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

30

4.5K 154 65
Από partyn2

Much love to you all  for continuing to read my book and all🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I after Kamari let me go i pulled the hair tie from my wrist and put my hair the best tight bun that i could.

"Ight now don't get ya ass beat Renee" Kamari smirked tryna play in shit in a serious as moment like that. I mugged him, "Kamari don't fuckin play wit me right now" i bucked at him making buck back at me.

Before he could even reply i took off running towards the backyard where everyone was still at tryna calm down the situation. "Bitch got get checked into the hospital ho you seem mentally ill" the baby mama laughed at Mara who was tryna get outta Lorenzo's arms. "I swear bitch im gone kill yo ass!!" Mara yelled back as tears ran down her face.

Ummmmm ok.

"Bitch i want chu to try it"

Mara let out a sinister laugh giving me a icky feeling.
Is this bitch fro real crazy!?

Soon as Jay seen me it like he knew what i was about to do and he slowly stepped back from in between da two arguing.

The baby mama noticed and spoke up, "Jay where you going" she asked confused.

"Oh shit she back" i heard some some say.

Yup bitch im back.

The baby mama turned her head towards me and fear was in her eyes. "Look girl i didn't mean to spit on you, that was for her delusional ass right there" she stated pointing at Mara who was still tryna get outta Lorenzo hold.

"Bitch ion give a fuck who it was meant fo, all that matters is yo nasty ass spit came in contact with my fuckin face and now i have to beat yo fuckin ass for that nasty trifilin ass shit" i mugged her and before i let her say anything grabbed her by the head with both hands and pulled her to the ground, immediately got on top of her and started beating the fuck outta ha ass.

I wasn't gone let this ho breath not one second cause i was throwing punch after punch, while she was screaming and crying about how she wanted someone to come get me of ha.

Nah bitch you should've thought about it before you thought it was a great idea to even spit on somebody.

Puss ass ho.

I grabbed her head and started banging it onna ground.

Ho lucky it was fucking grass.

"Damn she doin her ass in" Someone yelled making other agree.

"Who da fuck let this bitch on my sister what the fuck" some girl said coming from the back.

Next thing i know i feel someone pull me by my hair and on the ground. Then all of a sudden Mara Bulldozed her ass and pushed the girl on ground and started stomping her ass out, but some other girl came and started swinging on Mara while she kept tryna stomp on ole girl.

I looked around for Destiny ass but surprise surprise da bitch was no fuckin where to be found.

What type of best friend is you to flee the scene when yo best friend is getting jumped.

Weird ass ho like i been sayin.

I quickly got up and swung ole girl that tried jumping Mara off ha.

Now i was beating up on ha ass.

All of a sudden the babymama came running outta no where with a bear bottle and broke it on Mara head knocking Mara to the ground crying in pain as she held ha head.

Oh so now da bitch wanna play for real. I went to the closet thing i could get my hands on with was the birthday cake.

I ran over to her with da cake in my hand launched that bitch right in her face, smothering it all in her face and kicked dat ass to da ground. "Igh dats enough ma we gotta dip ha mam done called the police and shit" Kamari whispered in my ear as he pulled we away from the scene. I seen Lorenzo had Mara in his arms while Nova had Nobia in her arms.

"Aye man get Nobia home and we got Mara" Kamari told Lorenzo as he put Mara in the backseat of his car.

"Igh bet, text me later nigga and lemme know how shit go" Lorenzo said dapping Kamair up and left.

"Lets go, we gotta get ha ass to da hospital and make sure she good" He said as we got in the car and he took off to the hospital.

I looked at Mara in the backseat who kept holding her head as she cried.

God all i want is better for my sister.

~Destiny pov~

"Bitch you is stupid" Rell laughed at me as i drove back to my place.

"You know you could've help ha out when she was getting jumped on" He laughed some more.

Ion even like Mara ass for real, and we for sure not friends. Im just faking the shit with her ass cause why not the shit is mad funny and fun.

I could care less about being her best friend, i just wanted to drag her ass down to alow point in her ass.
I was the one to convince her leave Jay alone and start talking with her ex nigga again.

I was the influence her slow ass fell for it.

"No cause i told Mara dumbass not to go over to dat nigga house acting a plump ass fool. Like girl be for real with ya self right now. She stay tryna act like she don't Like Jay ass and she don't miss his ass and want him back when we all know she want his ass back. She just tryna prove a point, but little do she know i fucked her other nigga too" I laughed out and Rell started laughing some more as he shook his head.

"Like girl be yo fuckin self cause this ain't it boo" i added laughing a little.

"Girl i swear she so dumb, and yo ass is trifilin for sleep with her other man at that" laughed and i just shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck, she ned to know that even she can get her nigga taken and her nigga can fold just like that by another female, and the female happens to be me" i smirked as we stopped at a red light.

"Girl Jay ass was lookin fine too Ooouuuu and that nigga Kamari!!! Now he is da real head turner" Rell fanned his self as he talked about how fine they was.

I mugged his ass cause he stay trynna go for the niggas that ain't gay. And he be thinking he can turn em out.
Like nigga stop you is not that much of a looker ya damn self.

"Im surprised you never fucked on Kamari, cause girl that's a roller coaster that i would never get off.

Especially from what Brook done told me bout that dick of his, oou girl sign me da fuck uppppp!!" he yelled twerking in his seat a little.

Doing da most.

"I tried once but he wasn't giving me the time of day at all. When i first met him he was with Sariyah big lip ass, and he always been about her ass. Its like that ho done put a spell on his ass or something" i replied to his question as the light turned green.

"Mhm girl you must ain't work yo magic for real, but you is right. Dat nigga been about ha lul ass for the longest" Rell agreed with me as he scrolled on his phone.

"Oh bitch somebody from that birthday party done posted a video of Mara getting ha smashed by a beer bottle" Rell gasped as he watched the video over and over.

"Jay babymama looked like she was pregnant too, unless she just bad built" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, he stay talking about somebody like he got shit good.

Mara could never be my friend for real cause she could never hold her own.

I texted Alonzo that i wanted some dick cause bitch i ain't had his dick in a hot minute, and i missed his ass so much.

"I think ima get back with Alonzo ass girl" i told Rell and he smacked "Bitch if you like it, i love it" he smirked.

I don't care what nobody had to say about me and Lonzo, he gone forever be my man.

And i would never choose my friends over my man, unlike Samara dumb ass.....

I tried yall, i tried💀 for some reason it was hard to write this chapter. Things just wasn't flowing like i wanted it to😂😂. But i hope yall like this one. As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

822K 39.4K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
541K 18.3K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
46.6K 1.4K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
426K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .