๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

By Devibhanu

"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–." -(I'm considering revising the fiction I've been craftin... More

โ™ก1~ ๐€๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
โ™ก2~ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.
โ™ก3~ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ.
โ™ก4~ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐.
โ™ก5~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก6~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.
โ™ก7~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
โ™ก8~ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
โ™ก9~ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐.
โ™ก10~ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
โ™ก11~ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ.
โ™ก12~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐.
โ™ก13~ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž.
โ™ก14~ ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
โ™ก15~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก16~ ๐€&๐€
โ™ก17~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
โ™ก18~ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ.
โ™ก19~ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
โ™ก20~๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ™ก21~๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
โ™ก23~ ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก24~๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ
โ™ก25~๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
โ€ขNew coverโ€ข

โ™ก22~๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ž

76 3 0
By Devibhanu

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Arreum's eyes twitched under the sunlight that slowly made its way through the curtains.

After taking some turns in bed, she woke up.

She have had a good sleep, the room was strangely very welcoming and comfortable, that aura circled through the entire penthouse.

As Arreum was back in her senses, she tried recalling everything that happened yesterday.

Yesterday went in a snap of seconds, Nischay had treated Arreum surprisingly well, he was not the bastard that he usually was.

Both of them had a great conversation, where they got to know some things about each other.

Arreum jumped out of the bed, and headed straight in the restroom. Surprisingly though, she found 3 to 4 bags on the side shelf in the bathroom.

"Damn, even the bathroom is very spacious. How much money does this guy holds? Whatever- wait, what are these bags?"

"Versace, Chanel, YSL.."

"What are these expensive brands clothes doing here...wait, there's a note.."

She opened the note and it read,

Hi there, dumbass.
I thought, now that you're staying here for the weekend,
You would need clothes.
So there you go, dunno if you'd like em or not,
But tbh, I don't care. I did what I could've done,
Wear if you want or else manage yourself.

She closed and put the note back from where she first picked it up from.

If she's not lying, Arreum found this quite sweet. Though, he was the same bastard that he's always been, thinking this far is appreciative.

"If this guy had to buy me clothes, why choose these expensive brands..guess more money problems he's got.."

She laughed at her own thoughts and went to freshen up.

After she was done, she took one of the bags and put the piece of clothing on herself.

"Okay, that's..not very bad. Where did he get the taste from?"

After getting all dressed up in comfy clothes, she dried her hairs and applied the hair serum which he had bought for her.

Then she headed back to the sitting area, his house was very large, intact, huge.

It was her first time in his house, so she ofcourse didn't knew the directions but somehow managed to get to the right place.

As she enters the hall, she found Nischay sitting on the couch with some bunch of papers all around him.

She carefully approaches, and makes sure that she didn't mess anything up, and takes a seat in distance.

"Morning, idiot." He speaks with his eyes glued on whatever he was doing.

"Very nice way to speaking to someone you've got, anyways Morning." She says sarcastically.

"I say whatever I want to say."  He said completely casually.

"Language, Mister. I don't allow you to talk to me like that." She said, a bit of seriousness in her voice but Nischay didn't even seem to care.

She rolled her eyes at his behavior. Yesterday he was a decent person but today, he was back to being the bastard he was.

"Anyways, what are you doing?" She asked, completely ignoring the conversation they had just before.

"Putting everything back to its place" He stated.

Her eyes shimmered, the hope of finding something came rushing back in her mind.

"Really? Did you find something? " She asked excitedly.

He sighed, "Well, not exactly.."

"Oh.." was all she said.

"Okay, let's go slowly..first you have the printouts of the pictures we've   found in our houses?" She asks.

He nods, and takes out some pictures from the between of some pages and places them carefully on the table between them.

Arreum takes sometime to observe those pictures.

One is the wedding picture along with texts "I'm happy now that you are."

The second is a letter that her mother wrote in her graduation years.

Third is the picture of two people with the texts, "Soon to graduate!"

Arreum quietly observed the pictures, and to be honest, she could feel the strong stare coming from the other direction.

But, she ignored it. She was not in mood to argue or having that talk with him right now.

"Uh, do you have the pictures of our parents in their younger years? I think I gave it to you." She asks with her eyes glued to the pictures as she tried to put everything on place to derive some sense.

"Probably, let me search." She heard him say and after a while, there it was, the pictures she wanted.

Arreum placed all the pictures on the table, side by side.

"Now, try to recognize who is whom." She says.

After a while, which seemed to be around 15 minutes, both of them in unison said "Wait, what.."

They then looked at each other. They couldn't believe themselves.

"Do you get it?" She asks him, obviously confused with her thoughts.

"You're telling as if you don't, but how is this possible?" He mocked her.

"No clues, but..I just don't get it." She replies.

"We will have to talk to our parents. But not now. Wait for the right time to come." He said.

She didn't say anything, instead she sat there all silent. Nischay looked at her, but he couldn't read her face, her face barely showed any emotion, this girl was mysterious.

He didn't say anything, he didn't even asked her what she was thinking.

He just quietly observed her.

How her features made her look, the face she made when she was absent-minded, her hairs and how her eyes didn't blink when she was thinking about something deeply.

"Arreum?" He quietly called her name but in response all he got was silence.

"Arreum?" He asked again, just to receive nothing.

"Arreum?" He asked again, slightly leaning towards her.

"Uh,yes, yes?" She looked up immediately and answered back, her face bumping into his.

She quickly sat back once she realized their posture.

He chuckled. "Your face" He said.

She touched her face, and asked, "What about my face?"

He laughed again, "It's red".

The embarrassment hit her and she quickly declined. "No, it's not. Don't say any other word, or else, I leave."

He shrugged, "Okay, whatever."

He said and got up and then left to somewhere she didn't knew.

"Where are you going?" She yelled.

He didn't reply but went straight ahead. She rolled her eyes in complete annoyance.

Her eyes then traveled back to the table where the pictures were kept. She picked up a picture and stared at it,

"Why mother.. why.." She uttered, her voice barely audible.

Having nothing better to do, she organized every paper back to its place. She kept the crucial papers safely and securely.

She then rose up from her seat, and started to find her way to kitchen. The penthouse was very huge, it was capable of fitting 4 to 5 houses in it, not that Arreum complained though. She herself had a massive penthouse, it's just that she happened to like his.

Arreum kept walking wherever her feets led her.

She realized that she was not on the same floor as before, this was maybe the third floor, and it was comparatively lighter and brighter than the one she was on before.

The beige silly curtains allowed the bright sunlight to pass through them. The floor had many rooms, some were just empty bedrooms, which she can guess no one has ever used before, despite the fact that they were very neat and clean. Some were just massive washrooms and some were just empty rooms, which had no furniture.

She roamed here and there, trying to find anything that might interest her.

Not finding anything intriguing, she went upstairs. This floor was, also, different from the one she was on before. This floor was decorated with green silky curtains and white walls, with chandeliers on every alternate corners. There was something different about the floor, this floor, it was mesmerizing, in a unique way.

Arreum kept on walking, and walking, but her feets came to a stop when her eyes laid on a massive portrait.

It was a family portrait, an old one. The couple could be seen wearing black outfits, paired with gold, that screamed luxury. Two little boys were standing beside the parents, which Arreum figured were Nischay and Nathan. But what made her curious was, the girl that rested in the hands of the mother.

Who was that?

Arreum couldn't figure out, she was confused and surprised and curious, if that is possible.

She stood there, for minutes, observing the picture carefully. Her eyes the landed on the other two boys standing beside the parents, Nischay and Nathan, they looked sad...

"Who.. is that?" She breathed out.

Arreum couldn't stand there anymore, the picture looked so creepy to her.  She turned on heels and was ready to walk away,

Until..

She heard a noise.

If she was being honest, she was scared for a second. But then, keeping her fear aside, Arreum turned back fearlessly.

She glanced hither and thither, to find the source of the voice. Her eyes then landed on a thin door at the very end of the corridor, in the corner. At first, she was suspicious, why was a door in that place? It did gave her a bad feeling.

But she was curious.

As you might have heard, curiosity killed the cat.

She walked towards that door.

She slightly hesitated before opening it, but did so anyways, and once she did, a couple of questions rose in her head.

The door had stairs that led somewhere, maybe it was the basement.

She kept on walking, although she didn't knew why she was doing it, but guess, curiosity completely took over her.

"God, if I disappear here today, nobody would know where I went. Not even Nischay...and that is amazing. " She joked and the laughed herself.

"Shit, I sound like a Psychopath." She said and chuckled again.

The stairs finally finished, now she stood infront of a closed door. She first anticipated whether she should open it or not.

And guess what? She did.

The scene infornt of her was speechless. This turned out very different than what she had thought.

"Oh, my heaven."

"What's this place?"  She breathed out, completely amused at the sight infront of her.

The curious cat, she was, was about to take a step further to explore the beautiful garden, that she just majestically found.

A point to be noted, this garden was a lot different from the others that she has ever seen. It seemed as a reflection of the owner. 

The weather had taken its turn, now it was getting all dark. The pleasant cold breeze along with moisture started to move all around. The sky had worn its veils, and the dark clouds were ready to shower the earth with love.

It was about to rain, and Arreum felt solace.

This was Arreum's type of weather. She felt peaceful whenever it rained, whenever it got all dark and gloomy, Arreum's heart would be so much full of life.

Only rain could make her heart happy.

She loved rain, she loved how the sky took care to her. Whenever, she felt very dark in herself, it would rain, as if, the clouds and the sky together were indicating her, it's okay to cry.

It's okay to shed tears, it's okay to feel lonely, it's okay to feel weak and vulnerable, it's okay to lose interest, it's okay to feel lost and empty. It is okay.

But what is not okay, is to give up on life.

That's not okay. Never ever will be.

Arreum felt that the nature had always loved her, and in return, she loved the nature back, and that too, very deeply.

No one knows, how much she cherished the grass, the trees, the sky, the bugs and insects, flowers, and even thorny bushes around her.

There was always something to learn from.

How strong must be the sky,
To go through the darkest nights,and yet shine so bright.

How strong must be those clouds,
To shed those tears and sacrifice themselves.

How lifefull are those grass,
To rise up stronger even after being crushed under the feets of the ones it provided.

How lovely must be the sun,
To get dull for its love to shine the brightest at nights.

There's always something to learn from everything.

Everyone in this world wishes to be the rose, admired by everyone, but wow, 

how courageous of those, who still wish to be the leaves, beautiful and lifefull.

You might not be valued where you are, but my love, you must know, even the thorns on the roses are indeed very beautiful.

Arreum repeated these words in head, this place was magical.

She stepped forward, about to run around the entire place, with her face shining bright, life in her eyes.

"Where are you off to, lady?" A voice popped out of nowhere.

Arreum flinched in response, she turned around with a jerk.

"Who-oh, you." Her nerves relaxed once she saw him.

"Yeah, me." He said nonchalantly.

"And What do you think you're doing in my private yard? Do you not know, that no has the permission to get here?" He asked sternly.

Arreum felt guilty for her actions. Ofcourse, this wouldn't have happened if she controlled her curiosity, being curious only harmed her. And ofcourse, she didn't wanted to be somewhere she wasn't invited to, and now it's embarrassing.

"Well, you see, I just happened to find this place." She blabbered out some words, obviously that made no sense.

"Oh, you just happened to cross 3 floors, 5 staircases, large corridors and confusing routes and not only that, but even found the door at the very end of the corner, wow, I'm impressed. Who are you, a spy?" He asked, sarcasm completely filled in his tone.

Arreum rolled her eyes dramatically.

All her embarrassment and guilt was long gone, oh the girl was triggered.

She opened her mouth, all ready to throw those savage replies, but being the humble girl she was, she controlled her language, " Yes, I'm here on a mission to kill you, sir. So smart of you to figure out so soon, but oops, too late. Now don't move!" With thr seriousness in her voice she said those words and searched something in her pocket and once she had found it, she threw it at him.

Nischay was taken a back, he defensively dogged whatever that thing was, and looked at her surprisingly.

Arreum bursted out in laughter. This guy feared leaves!

She kept on laughing, and laughing, he was dumbfounded and stared at her. If he was being honest, looking at her laughing so hilariously, he felt like laughing too. But then, again, what a huge disrespect it would be to laugh at his ownself. So he put on a facade.

"Oh my god, boyyy, you're- you- fear, you fear- leaves? Really? Haha-AHH NOO, STAY AWAY" Arreum stopped laughing once she saw him chasing her.

She started to run, from between the plants, jumping over the benches, throwing anything that came in her sight to greaten the distance between them.

Whilst they were chasing each other, it started pouring, like really heavily, but they didn't seem to though. All that mattered was to win.

"Arreum Campbell! Stop!" He shouted while chasing, hardly being able to make sense because he was laughing so much.

Arreum kept on running, she looked behind to take a quick glance, and man this guy had come closer!

She fastened her speed, shouting, "Naur, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN." She said so to trigger him more.

They kept chasing each other, splashing the muddy water at each other, and once they were tired, their speed reduced and finally they fell on the ground.

Arreum couldn't stop laughing, and she didn't knew what was so funny but they were both laughing at each other.

"God, I'm out of breath." She said panting heavily as she continued to lay down the muddy soil.

The smell of soil and the woody trees was a pleasant bliss to her nose.

Once they retrieved their energy back they stood up.

"Why were you chasing me!?" She asked, more like, yelled.

"YOU NEEDED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" He yelled back.

"NAUR, ITS YOU! YOU NEED A LESSON." She fought back.

"Not with that Australian accent!" He said whatever came to his mind first.

She laughed again, "Really, you've no argumentative skills. Man, you're dumb." She bluntly said.

He widened his eyes. No girl had the courage to say that to him.

"What did you just say? Say it again?" He sternly asked, sounding more serious than ever.

"You're dumb." She said.

"You! No, I'm not." He replied back.

"Yes, you're not." She replied.

"I am!" He fought back.

"Exactly, Bingo!" She cheered and laughed at his defeat.

He facepalmed himself, sighing at his defeat.

"Okay, let's get inside. We're all wet and muddy right now." He reminded.

She looked at herself, then Nischay and then again at herself.

"Wow, It was fun. Right? You had fun, didn't you?" She asked.

"No, could've been better." He said and walked away.

Arreum follower him like a lost puppy. Unlike before, now she felt a little strange walking through the corridors.

"Um, don't you feel a little weird here?" She said as she walked beside to Nischay.

"Are you scared?" He asked while smiling devilishly.

"No, okay? It's just a little different and unusual, unlike other floors. This one's a bit odd." She said.

He hummed and they continued to walk in the long corridors, their footsteps echoing out loud.

As they came by the family portrait, Arreum held Nischay's hand and stopped him.

He turned around to face her, sliding his wet hairs back.

"Hm?" He raised a brow for an answer.

She pointed towards the big portrait. "If you don't mind, what's this?" She asked innocently.

He glared at her, and  that sent chills down her spine. She swore he had never looked so scary before.

"I forgot to lock the floor and you litreally toured the whole fucking floor. Let's go now." He said, controlling himself.

"But" she interrupted,

"If it bothers you so much, why don't you share?" She asked him.

He looked at her, "easier said, harder to be done." Is all he said.

"Nischay-"

"Arreum, not today, please."

She nodded in agreement and they both went back to the floor they were living on. Since the last conversation they had, it was quite hard to start a new conversation again, looking how serious it had been before.

Both of them got washed up neatly, and Arreum decided to work on the specific business she was here for.

Arreum took a seat in his working space, opened the drawers and searched for some papers. She took out the pictures and placed them orderly.

"Okay...this goes here..and this goes there, yes, oh there's this one too..and there,yes, perfect." She says between doing her business.

Nischay was in the kitchen, cooking both of them a nice lunch.

Meanwhile, Arreum, here was confused.

She mumbles, " If this is how it was in past, then why..are things different now? What went wrong?"

Frustrated at the sight infront of her, she put all the papers back and left the room.

She got her phone and started to go through the notes for her next lecture in the school.

Arreum has been like that since her childhood, whenever something bothered her and she was not feeling the best within herself, she used to put her mind in studies, inorder to avoid other thoughts. Maybe it would have been different if she had someone to talk to.

Arreum grabbed his finance book and started to take notes out in her iPad. She had nothing better to do anyways, it was better if she utilized her time in studies.

_

It had been more than an hour, since Arreum got back to studying, and without her realizing, the time went fast.

Nischay came back from the kitchen, as he was done, to see what she had been doing.

And to his surprise, she was busy studying.

"Arreum, come'on get up, meal is ready." He said as he closed the books, inorder to get her up.

"Man, I was busy you see." She whined.

He heaved a sigh and said, "Well, you see, I too have did some efforts..would've been better if you'd appreciate." He threw out a tantrum.

She chuckled, "Fine, fine. I'm sorry, let's go and eat."

They head to the dining area and got seated.

"Wow, I'm sure the meal is delicious. Thank you for the food, chef." She  stated.

He smiled and welcomed her.

With her, the house felt like home. And he had never felt that this house could be ever better with people in it, because for him, he thought it was alone enough. Maybe, Arreum did prove him wrong.

He smiled, again, at his thought and then shrugged it off.

And just like that, the day came to an end. Their weekend was over and tomorrow, she had to go back.

And Nischay couldn't resist, that, it was nice having accompany with him , and that too, her.

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡•

__________________

I have made some changes in the chapter, added some pictures for consideration. If you want, you can re read this episode.

Thank you for reaching out to this story,
Please keep your support on this ahead!

Post your views and concerns in the comments, that's a sincere request from me.

See you soon in the next chapter!
Bye, love to all. ❤

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 757 25
A story of Two YouTuber Bestfriends, Those who prove that friendship is actually love. Baaki khud padh lo..mereko alas aa raha.. (โ ใƒŽโ ๏ฝ€โ ะ”โ 'โ )โ ใƒŽโ ๅฝกโ โ”ปโ โ”โ โ”ป
95 0 8
Trigger warnings- nudity, sex, rape, slavery, gore, torture, parody on religion, Death, Partial racism if all those scare you its only because it ain...
47.1K 1.1K 22
A fictional story on Nischay Malhan and Yn. Contains Ashleelta ๐ŸŒš Enjoyy โค๏ธ Insta - triggered_lifeline (temporarily closed)
487 37 7
A story about Nagito Komaeda's childhood. I'm trying to stick as close to canon as possible, but some parts won't be perfect. If anyone needs any tri...