Crazy In Love

由 thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... 更多

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 13 |New Home|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 18 |Arrangements|
Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 26 |Decision|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|

3.7K 130 15
由 thatstorytella

I thought about what Joe said and he was right. Wait! What if I had a stomach virus or something? No, it couldn't be that. I'm thinking stupid right now. I just had a feeling something was going on. I can't even think of anything else that may be wrong with me other than possibly being pregnant. I just came from rehearsing for the BillBoard Awards which will be coming up in a couple of months and on my way home, I went to the store and bought three pregnancy tests. I went home and waited till Joe got back because today is the day he comes back home. He went on the road for Raw, Smackdown, house shows, and interviews again and I missed him very much. I wanted him to be there with me when I take them. A hour later, front door unlocked and Joe came inside of the house.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said back, walking towards and giving him a kiss.

"How was work?," I asked.

"It was great so far. Same old, same old," he told me. We continued to and we walked upstairs to our bedroom. Joe got situated and laid on the bed with me.

"So how was your day?," he asked.

"Oh the usual. Eating, throwing up, and sleeping. That's basically it."

"Did you take any pregnancy tests?"

"No, I wasn't gonna do it unless you were here," I admitted.

"Why?"

"I want you to be there for me when I take them."

"Do you wanna take the tests now that I'm here?," he asked.

"Yeah, just to get it over with," I told him.

"Ok." I got up, grabbed the pregnancy tests, and went into the bathroom. I was so nervous. A part of me said to take them and another part of me told me no, but I had to find out whether I was with child or not. I bought three pregnancy tests and I decided to have Joe by my side this time when I take them. I drunk a lot of water today and I waited until I really had to go to the bathroom. Well now is that time! Joe was outside of the bathroom door waiting while I was going to take the tests. I unboxed them, pulled my pants and underwear down and sat on the toilet. I grabbed both of the pregnancy tests and peed on both of them. After that, I put the tests on the counter and wiped myself and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and put the timer on on my phone. I put the toilet seat down and then I opened the door allowing Joe to come inside the bathroom. He sat on the toilet seat and grabbed me by my waist causing me to sit on his lap.

"How long do we have to wait?," he asked.

"A couple of minutes," I said, softly. He groaned causing me to chuckle. I kissed the side of his head. This felt like the longest two minutes of my life. They should make pregnancy tests that instantly tell you whether you're pregnant or not. Then my phone went off indicating that two minutes are done. I turned off the timer and looked at all three of the tests. All of them said positive. I looked at Joe and he looked at the tests and then looked back at me.

I'm pregnant.... again!

I can't believe this. Lots of emotions were running through my mind. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I was excited because I was going to be a mother and I was terrified because I'm scared that this pregnancy would be the same result as last time.

"What does it say?," Joe asked.

"Positive," I told him. He smiled and kissed me. From the look on his face, he seemed very excited and astatic. I didn't notice a tear going down my cheek until Joe wiped it with his thumb and moved my blonde hair away from my face.

"What's wrong?," Joe asked.

"I'm just afraid that this pregnancy will be the same result as last time."

"Don't say that. I know you're scared, baby girl. But this baby is gonna be here. Everything is gonna be alright, okay?" I nodded and he pecked my lips.

After months and months of trying for another baby, I found out that I am with child. I don't know what God is trying to prepare me for, because I know everything in my life is for a reason. But wow! Really? This is crazy. We'll see what happens in the next chapter in my life because I have so much going on.

~

The Next Day

Joe and I were headed to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy. We arrived at the doctors and went into the building. I signed my name on the sheet and took a seat next to Joseph. Some of the women here were reading magazines and were on their phones while the rest of them including some employees were looking at Joseph and biting their lips and giving him seductively looks. He wasn't paying them any mind but it was bothering me.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," I said, to the women. I smiled and held Joe's hand as the women gave me nasty looks. I mean, why try to throw yourself at a man that doesn't want you? Do they realize what that makes them look like? Hmm, what's the word? Oh yeah, desperate.

"Beyoncé Anoa'i?," someone called. I looked up and saw Dr. Williams. I can't believe she's here. I walked up towards here and gave her a hug.

"What are you doing here, Dr. Williams?," I asked.

"I transferred here about 6 months ago. Let me guess. Are you pregnant again?"

"Yeah," I told her.

"Well follow me and we'll see what's going on." Joe and I followed her into a room where there was a padded table and equipment.

"Just lay on this table here and lift up your shirt," she instructed. I laid on the table and lifted up my shirt. She put the cold gel on my belly and Then she put the transducer on my belly.

"Are you guys ready?," she asked.

"Yeah," Joe and I said, together. Then she turned on the monitor and I instantly heard a heartbeat.

"That black spot right there is your baby," she told me.

"Oh my goodness," I whispered. Joe and I looked at he monitor in awe. I can't believe I was actually pregnant again. I was so happy but at the same time, I was scared of losing another baby.

"Can we get a picture of the baby?," Joe asked.

"Sure." Dr. Williams instantly printed out a sonogram of our baby and handed it to Joe. She wiped the gel off my belly and I put my shirt back down.

"Come back in a week's time to see how your baby is doing," she told me. That's what I was afraid of. Checking up on our baby and realizing that I suffered a miscarriage. I was gonna have to face my fears sometime and I had to start now.

"Ok," I said. I got off of the table and told her thank you and we left the doctors office.

A Week Later

I was really nervous today. What if I lost the baby? What if I wasn't meant to have any children? What if Joe leaves me because I couldn't give him the greatest gift in this Earth? All these questions were filling my head and I couldn't get them out. We arrived at the doctors office, signed my name into the attendance sheet and waited for my name to be called.

"Mrs. Anoa'i." Joe and I got up and followed Dr. Williams to her office.

"How are you doing so far, Mrs. Anoa'i?," she asked.

"Fine, but I'm nervous," I told her.

"Why?" I didn't say anything. She sighed and shook her head. She knew why because she was there to tell me that I had a miscarriage.

"Honey, everything is going to be okay. I'm pretty sure the baby is still here. I have faith that this baby is gonna be here. You're husband does and so should you," she told me.

"Are you ready to see your baby?," she asked. I nodded. I lifted up my shirt and she put the cold gel on my belly. Then she put the transducer on it and turned on the monitor and I instantly heard the heartbeat and saw my baby. I instantly started crying. I can't believe my baby is still here! It's so weird how I wanted a baby for so long and now that I'm pregnant I keep reflecting on my miscarriage a couple of years ago and thinking that another miscarriage may take place. Weird, right?

"From the looks of it, you are five in a half weeks pregnant and your baby is healthy and growing. So don't stress over another loss, okay?"

"Ok."

"Are there any questions?"

"Yes um, is it okay perform while I'm pregnant because last time I performed I went on tour and came back here and found out--" she interrupted me.

"Honey, if this baby is supposed to be here, the baby will be here. Do what you been doing. Everything is gonna be okay. I promise you." I have to believe that this baby was going to come into this world full term. I have to. I should be thinking about this baby coming into the world strong and healthy. I can't wait to hold the baby in my arms. I guess I got a second chance at joining motherhood soon.

~

I was in the kitchen cooking Chicken Alfredo for dinner while Joe was sitting at the island watching me cook. JoJo was upstairs in her room playing with her toys and watching tv. Joe and I were picking out names for the baby. Some of them were cute and some were ridiculous. But we still didn't come up with a name of the baby were a boy or a girl.

"How about Brianna or Jonah?," Joe said.

"Cute but I'm pretty sure those names wouldn't fit our baby. How about if it's a boy we name him Byron or if it's a girl we name her Jonnique?"

"Cute but a big no no for the baby." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"How about if the baby is a boy we name him Jayden and if it's a girl, we name her Jaida," Joe said. That's cute. Very cute.

"I love it," I told him. I loved the name but I wanted to name my baby something but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"So when do you think would be the right time to tell our families the news?," Joe asked. Another Anoa'i Family Reunion was coming up soon, so it would be the perfect opportunity especially with both of our families there together.

"Well first we have to tell JoBug and get her to keep it a secret. So how about we tell our families during the Anoa'i Family Reunion?"

"Sounds good to me," Joe replied. Soon dinner was finally ready.

"JoJo dinner is ready," I yelled. In less than ten seconds, this child ran downstairs, came into the kitchen and sat at the island. As I was about to make her plate, Joe stopped me.

"Babe, sit down I'll make the plates," he said. He we go again!

"Joe, I got it," I told him. He came up to me and gently took the utensil from me that I was going to make the plates.

"You have to relax for the sake of the baby. You been on your feet for an hour making dinner. I'll make your plate," he whispered. I knew if I kept challenging him, I wasn't gonna win. I gave up and put my hands up in defeat.

"Ok," I said softly. I walked over towards the island and sat in a chair. Joe made JoJo's plate and handed it to her.

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

"You're welcome." Then Joe made my plate and handed it and handed it to me. I looked at it unsatisfied.

"What?," he asked.

"I believe I gonna need a little bit more than that," I told him. When I mean a little bit more, I mean a lot.

"Why?"

"Did you forget that I'm eating for two?," I whispered.

"Oh sorry," he said. He put a lot more Alfredo on my plate and handed it to me.

"Thank you, my love." I looked at JoJo and she looked at my plate in shock.

"What's wrong, JoBug?," I chuckled.

"That's a lot of food, mommy. Are you sure you're gonna eat all of that by yourself?," she asked.

"Oh, trust me. I got all the help I need right here," I mumbled, gesturing towards my stomach with out her noticing. I started eating and Joe sat right by me with his plate. Less than five minutes, I was done eating and released the biggest burp I ever did in my life causing Joe and JoBug to look at me in shock.

"Excuse me," I giggled. Joe chuckled and shook his head as JoJo laughed. I wanna tell JoJo the news right after she's done eating.

"Should we?," I asked.

"Yeah," he answered. With that, I rushed upstairs and grabbed the sonogram. I rushed back downstairs to see Joe in the living room with JoJo. I sat by JoJo hiding the picture of the baby under my thigh.

"So JoJo, how would you feel about being a big sister?," I asked.

"I'd be happy," she said.

"Really?"

"Mhmm," she replied, nodding her head. Then I pulled out the sonogram and gave it to her. She looked a little confused. The baby wasn't fully developed so I wasn't surprised.

"What's this?"

"It's a baby," Joe said.

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"How?," she asked.

"Well, the baby isn't fully developed yet and is still growing in mommy's stomach," Joe told her. She looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth open with a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna be a big sister?"

"Mhm," Joe and I said, together nodding our heads.

"Yay," she shouted. Then she started jumping in circles the living room.

"I'm gonna be a big sister. I'm gonna be a big sister," she sang, causing Joe and I to laugh. Once we calmed her down, she sat back down on the couch.

"JoJo, you can't tell no one this. Not even grandma and grandpa, okay?," Hie told her.

"Why?"

"Mommy and Daddy have to tell them. It's gonna be a big surprise, alright?"

"Ok," she said. I'm so glad that JoJo is excited about being a big sister. I was a little a nervous at first but then decided to tell her. I can tell Joe is not gonna be the only one being overprotective of the baby.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4.8K 38
Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to stay in the hospital for a while, lucki...
6.6K 431 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
164K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
132K 6.9K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...