Nobody to Somebody

ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 26

3 0 0
ReachForTheSkye443

Matteo's P.O.V
Kyla is acting suspicious. First of all, she does not ask to do something. She does it. I learned that the hard way. Dante was taking way too long with Skyler.

The man is whipped. We were supposed to get the new shipment of drugs, but the bastard was trying to outsmart us. We could not kill in a public place, so we were about to have a little talk with him, but Kyla and Skyler caught Dante's eye. He got distracted after that. Same with me.

My instinct said to go check on Kyla. I stood up, and Dante didn't even bother looking up at me. As I walked closer to the restrooms, I heard a male's voice.

"He knows. I have to run." The guys voice pleaded, and I heard Kyla's fast but quiet breathing.

"Where?" She tried calming herself down, but with ever syllable she pronounced, her voice faltered.

"Venice." The guys stated. Venice? Why would someone decide to hide there? The place is about 5 hours and 10 minutes away by car.

"Why? They might find you." Kyla stated in a matter of fact tone.

"It's between France and Italy. They would never suspect I went there." The guys voice was gritty. He sounds like he has an American accent.

"Stay safe A. Thanks for everything." Kyla said, and I clenched my fists at how sweet she said it. The only time Kyla would say something sweet to me is, "Well, come to think of it, never.

"Always." He said, and he was about to get out, but I knew he sensed my presence, so I walked away.

Who's A? In what relation does he have with Kyla? I made a phone call to Blake while leaning on the wall outside the restrooms.

"Yes?" Blake answered calmly as he always does. "Find me - wait, could you do something for me?" I asked if Blake was willing to play double agent for this one.

"Depends." His voice trailed off. "If it's about money. I'll pay you a lot more than I normally do." I said, and I heard continuous tapping on a table.

"That would make a total of a million Euros." He stated while his voice was trailing off. Meaning that he was thinking or considering the idea.

"What is it?" He asked, and Blake might be hesitant about this. He is not someone who cares about money. He loves it, but he does not care about it. Blake is one of the purer people in the mafia. We're both young, so we understand each other at an intellectual level.

So it could be a little hard convincing him for this particular plan. I need to use some trick words for this.

"I need you to hack Kyla's phone." I swear I heard him choke on his spit. So much for trick words.

"With all due respect, Don, it might he impossible to hack it. She is also my friend." He said, and I knew he was too sentimental about Kyla. Maybe more centimental than I anticipated.

"It is for her safety." I knew that this would get him on board because if there's someone who cares about Kyla's safety other than me, it's him.

"Okay." He agreed, but I could still hear doubt in his voice. "I want you to look for someone for someone named A or specifically the name starts with an A. That name is probably the only name in her contacts." I said, and he hung up.

Kyla came out, and she looked at me, trying to mask her sorrow, her fear, but little does she know that I could see past her act.

Kyla's P.O.V
Adrian said I have to erase any trace I have of him." I have to erase his phone numbers, everything. I took out my phone to delete his numbers. Matteo did not ask any questions as to why I took time.

His calm demeanor was scaring the hell out of me. It seems like he could see past my mask. I shook it off as I approached our original seats, and my food had arrived. I did not have any appetite, but I had to eat without raising any suspicion.

Sky looked lovey dovey, and so was Dante. They were cuddling each other as if Matteo and I were not there.

"Good news. We're official." Sky chirped, and I gave her a smile, but it was forced. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for her, but I was fearful of what I had done.

I might be in possible danger.

Dante looked like he was over the moon, but Matteo had called him to come. He gave Sky a peck before he left. It's pretty peculiar of Matteo to leave so abruptly. Well, not really, but kind of.

"So?" I asked, and Sky had the widest smile on her face. "So. He just told me some Italian gibberish, but I understood most of it. In short, he said he likes me and he wants to be my boyfriend." She ate her macaroni with some veggies.

"That cool." I slurped the spaghetti. My mind kept wondering onto Lucas. I don't even know what he looks like, but he might be put for me and use me as a link to Matteo's family.

Sky and I finished eating, and Matteo and Dante were gone. We were walking to the car, and Sky was telling me something, but I was too distracted to be listening. Her phone rang, and she frowned.

"Who is it?" I clicked on my seatbelt, and her frown turned to scowl.

"It's Serena." She said, and I wondered why a woman who hated our guts would call.

"Are you going to answer it?" I asked as I turned on the emission of the car.

"Umm." She bit her lip, which is a thing she does when she is about to do the opposite of what I just asked her.

"Come on. Let's just see what she wants." I rolled my eyes, and I went to the nearest gas station to fill my tank because it was empty.

"Hi, Aunt Serena." She fake cheered and put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, are the nerdy one or the other one?" Her voice sounding like gravel because of all the years of smoking.

"The other one." Skyler gave me a sheepish smile. "Whatever. Your grandparents are here looking for you. Get your shit and come here." She said harshly.

The woman I call grandmother and the man I call grandfather are looking for us. They haven't spoken to us since what, five years ago? These people barely speak to us. What would they want now?

"One problem, aunt Serena." Sky had the funniest grimace on her face. She does that when she is either frustrated or nervous or both.

"Umm. We're not in Massachusetts. We're in Rome. Italy." We both waited for a response.

"Do I sound like I give a fuck? Your annoying grandparents say they won't leave until they see you." Aunt Serena's cold voice said.

"Well, we don't wanna see them." Sky hung up, and I gave her an incredulous look.

"You do realize that they aren't gonna stop calling." I said, and Sky sighed as I reversed the car.

I'm not doing anymore traveling. I am exhausted, and I have my own problems. If they truly want to see us, they will properly call us and explain themselves.

They had the nerve to tell our thirteen year old selves that it was our fault that our parents were dead. They did not even support our parents' marriage, but they now want us. Do they even deserve the title, grandparents?

We finally got home, and my suspicion was right. She had been receiving a call from an unknown number, which could be them. Sky's ring tone rang once again, feeling an annoying screech in my inner lobe.

"Just answer it." I put the keys of my car on the shelf. Willow was back and prepared herself for something?

"Okay. Fine." Sky walked away quickly, vanishing into another room while talking to our grandparents whom I do not want to see or hear from.

I was about to get some water when I saw Alessia wearing a little bit fancier than usual. A black high split dress with some sparkly diamond earrings and rings. Her outfit screamed royalty. She was wearing nude heels with that.

"Guests are coming, and I would appreciate it if you would stay in your room for the next two hours." She said, pushing past me and gathering all the help. She had cut her hair up to shoulder length, and it did look good. How does Alessia look so young if she has a 20-year-old son. There was an enormous amount of helpers, cleaning, cooking, and preparing the table. Scrubbing even the floors.

How have I not seen these people before? "I want this floor to shine." Alessia coldly demanded a woman whom I assume is in her late forties. I could get the grey hair in the front. I felt sorry for her. No one should ever be talked to that way. I should know, there was this one time when my mom went to a client of hers who lived in a mansion and the client was rude and snobby. The child of the woman was worse because she was bratty and very ill mannered.

Alessia had some stylists in the living quarters styling Beau's hair and Willow's. She also had them doing her makeup.

"Excuse me ma'am, but could you maybe tell me what's happening." I asked the lady who was scrubbing the floors to death. She didn't give me eye contact. Instead, she kept on scrubbing the floor as if she didn't hear me speak.

"Okay. Am I missing something?" Sky came to the kitchen looking at the madness I am seeing right now.

"Yeah. They said we should stay in our rooms." I told her, and her face morphed into a serious one. "Why?" She tilted her head and put her hands on her hips.

"Alessia told us to. Apparently, there are some important guests that they are expecting." I told Sky, and she still furrowed her eyes in confusion.

Maybe I'm not that observant, but were there always this many help? I could not help but notice how, actually, how much of a big deal this is, I should probably go to my room and shun my face away from the rich. Note the sarcasm.

Both Sky and I walked out of the busy kitchen and into the living room. Willow gave me an apologetic look. I returned that with a confused look. Maybe I have not been observant at all.

After they were done with Willow's hair, she already had a white dress, which highlights her figure. It was an off shoulder dress that was mid thigh, simple, and elegant. It does not seem like Willow at all. She would go all out.

She was also wearing jewelry but a little less than what Alessia was wearing. As for the shoes, she wore black heels with a bow on the outside, her makeup was fully done, and it was spectacular.

Okay. Maybe I have not made the brightest of all choices by talking back to them when I first came here. This now screams,'I'm living in a mafia house'. Matteo has never told me about any of this, and now that I think about it, this house seems to be bigger than Willow. Let's on. How could I be so dense?

Sky was on her way to the bedroom, but I pulled her away before she could climb at least one step.

"What are you doing?" Angelo asked, and he was fancied up with a maroon tux and with a bow tie and matching shoes.

"Maybe you can explain." I folded my arms, ignoring the thousands of eyes that are watching me.

"We have important guests coming, and we would dearly appreciate it if you would stay in your room." He gritted out, and I noticed a change in his eyes. His eyes showed greed, and so did Alessia's ones. I should have been able to tell over the kind mask he had put on after he had invited me in his house. No one could change that fast and not have some malicious intentions.

Matteo came out of his room, looking extra spectacular. It was as if the suit was tailored for him. It was a navy blue suit which he had matched with a lighter blue shade of tie. His shoes were black. I noticed he also had a ring with him and his watch. He was obviously scowling when he came towards his uncle.

I was about to go to my room not wanting to disturb the posh since we are basically seen as the bottom of the food chain in this family. Might as well be one.

"Stay." His voice firm, his eyes pleading me like bubu eyes but manlier.

**************************************
A/N
Okay, okay. I can explain. *takes a moment to think* What is it that I'm explaining again? Oh yeah, um, A is leaving. I'm sorry. Well, I'm not, really. Finally! Dante+Skyler=Dyler! Anyway, I see we've been growing in numbers, and I see a couple of dm's, but seriously, people, vote, please. I'll add my Instagram account if we get more reads and maybe votes cause maybe I'll answer there. Just do not be creepy. That was long. Let's just what happens in the next chapters

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
Riley Quinn, his girl xoxolivelaughlove

Любовные романы

1.8K 3 10
[Book one] Riley Quinn, A 18 year old girl starts a new school in New York. Although she's never taken a fancy with the boys, one catches her eye. S...
Mafia Queen malaa

Подростковая литература

600K 16.2K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
To be in love is like.... mattdillonzwifey116

Любовные романы

59.8K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...