Searching Octavia

lea_books7 द्वारा

Alessia Octavia Andino was already surrounded by love, family and money the moment she was born. Being the ma... अधिक

characters & information
extended family *will be edited through out the book*
prologue

authors note!

245 11 1
lea_books7 द्वारा

heyy lovess

thanks for choosing my book, love you all for giving it a chance<33

I fogot to mention this before but:

1. this is my first time writing a wattpad story and English isnt my first language. If I make any grammer mistakes please feel free to correct them in the comments. Also I try to make every chapter around 2000/3000 words, cause I feel like thats a good amount too keep up with

2. I am not British, but I do try to mention some British "slang" in the story, since Alessia grew up British and it just makes the story view better. If I use a word wrong or give a wrong view of what British people say/do in my head, please tell me in the comments!

3. If you feel like something I wrote is cringe or you have a better idea for the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you then mention it to me directly on messages and not in the comments *critisism is ofcourse aloud, but i have feelings too and I put alot of time in these stories, so mainly positive vibes in the comment section would be very nice thank you* and yeah please dont copy stuff, like I said I put alot of my time in this so I would really appreciate it if you would rather not copy my story.

okayy have a nice time reading<33

*sooo the book is under editing, but I will start posting again around the 1st of July 2024!*

xx

lea

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

SECRETS WE TELL THE STARS crimson द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

16.1K 843 25
The moon and stars wait for our silent, unconfessed secrets. However, our secrets are quiet and unspoken for a reason.
23.5K 818 34
Eighteen year old Mia Torres went from a family of 8 to a family of 4 in less than four years. With her parents and older sister gone, she finds her...
2.4M 138K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...