RWBY: Rise of the King (Volum...

由 Thornfinna876

In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are human... 更多

The God Trailer
Bio
Chapter 1: Ruby Rose
Chapter 2: Arrival at Beacon and The Alpha Predator
Chapter 3: The Emerald Forest
Chapter 4: The Badge and the Burden
Chapter 5: A Cruel Past
Chapter 6: Forever Fall
Chapter 7: The Stray
Chapter 8: Black and White
Volume 2 Outfits
V2 Chapter 1: Best Day Ever
V2 Chapter 2 The Investigation
V2 Chapter 4: The Dance

V2 Chapter 3: Extracurricular

222 2 0
由 Thornfinna876

No One's Pov

Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we cut to her sparring with Cardin Winchester and back again. Eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

While she is still exiting toward the arena, then it cuts to her spar with Team CRDL.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

"And that's the match." Glynda said.

"Lucky shot." Cardin remarks but then collapses.

"Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament." Glynda said.

"Thank you, professor." Pyrrha replied

Glynda was apping her Scroll. "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." Glynda looks around at the observing students. "Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda. "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -"

Kanji was holding his head and felt a burning sensation within his head.

"Mr. Hattori, are you alright?" Glynda asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Kanji answered.

Then Mercury raises his hand.

"I'll do it." Mercury said.

"Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent." Glynda replied.

"Actually, I wanna fight... her." Mercury said as he pointed to Pyrrha.

"Me?" Pyrrha asked.

"I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner." Glynda explained.

"No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige." Pyrrha replied.

Mercury struts into the arena, visibly sizing up Pyrrha but then Kanji stands up and struts into the arena.

"Mr. Hattori please return to your seat." Glynda ordered but Kanji disobeyed that order.

"I will fight him, I need the exercise." Kanji said as he pulled out his katana and naginata and stabbed them to the ground.

"Very well then." Glynda said.

Pyrrha went to her seat while Mercury, a little upset at the change in opponent, visibly sizing up Kanji as Kanji took deep breaths through his nose and slammed down his tail.

Their spar begins when he makes the first attack and is knocked down by Kanji's tail. Recovering quickly, he deflects an attack and begins trading blows with Kanji.

Ruby Rose turns toward Emerald sitting behind her.

"Hey, your friend's doing pretty good." Ruby said.

Emerald gives a fake smile and then rolls her eyes as Ruby turns her back.

Mercury unleashes a series of powerful strikes As he allows his kick to slam against his forearm then ready for Mercury's next kick then he blocks the kick then he charges him but Kanji block it and pushes him back to as Kanji tries to rush him again.

"I forfeit." Mercury said nonchalant.

Kanji almost stumbles as he stops beside him as he held his head in pain.

"You... don't even want to try?" Pyrrha asked.

Mercury was shrugging. "What's the point? He must be  a world-renowned fighter. We're obviously leagues apart." Mercury answered.

"In that case... Kanji Hattori is the winner, " Glynda said.

Emerald smirks. Mercury sneers smugly but those smirks and sneers smugly would soon change as Kanji roar out in anger as his eyes were more reptile-like and he attack Mercury hitting and clawing at him then he blast Mercury with his atomic breath into the air and Mercury fell on the ground and Kanji step on his chest and roar out.

But soon Kanji demeanor soon changed that off shock and he quickly grabbed his weapons and ran off.

"Kanji!" Ruby called out but to no avail.

"Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent." Glynda said

"I'll be sure to do that." Mercury said recovering from Kanji's attack on him.

An alarm sounds which jolts Blake who has nodded off.

"That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses." Glynda said.

As everyone leaves, Mercury stops beside Emerald.

"Learning is so much fun and so painful." Mercury said.

Outside, SSSN are standing at the entrance as Team RWBY walks past. Sun notices Blake and runs after her.

"Hey, Blake!" Sun said as he grabs Blake by her shoulder. "You uh, doing okay?"

Blake shuts the book she is reading. "I'm fine."

"So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend... ah, sounds pretty lame, but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame, huh?" Sun asked.

"What?" Blake asked him.

"The dance! This weekend! You wanna go, or what?" Sun asked.

"I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that." Blake

Blake walks away past her team. Sun sinks from his rejection.

"You what?" Blake asked.

The scene shifts to team RWBY in their dorm room. Blake is sitting with her arms crossed.

"We want you to go to the dance." Ruby said.

"That's ridiculous." Blake replied.

"Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head." Yang said.

Weiss was counting the facts on her fingers. "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering."

"You think I care about grades?"Blake shrugs and then gestures out the window. "People's lives are at stake!"

Yang puts her hand on Blake's, lowering it.

"We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to." Yang said.

"Thanks to you and Sun, we know they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale."  Ruby explained.

"And, the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months" Weiss added.

"Don't forget about their missing military tech too." Yang said.

"But there's still unanswered questions!" Blake shouted.

"Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open!" Blake yelled.

"All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day." Ruby said.

"It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it." Weiss explained.

"Yeah! We're planning the whole event!" Yang exciting said.

Yang pumps her fists which causes the bed to bounce Blake.

"Excuse me?" Blake asked.

"Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected." Weiss replied.

"So, Weiss and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night." Yang explained.

"And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready." Weiss said.

"So what do ya think?" Ruby asked.

"I think this is a colossal waste of time." Blake said.

Blake walks away from the group and opens the dorm door.

"I'll be in the library." Blake said.

She walks out of the room.

"Great." Yang said.

"She can't keep going on like this." Weiss said.

There's a knock at the door and Weiss approaches and opens it. Jaune appears at the door with a guitar.

Jaune was singing 🎵Weiss!🎵

Weiss slams the door in his face.

"Oh, come on, open the door! I promise not to sing." Jaune said.

Weiss opens the door.

Jaune was singing again 🎵I lied! Weiss Schu-nee, will you accompany me, to the dance on... Sunday!?🎵

"Are you done?" Weiss asked

Jaune was shrugging. "Yes?"

"No." Weiss answered she shuts the door in his face. Turning around, she sees the others staring at her. "What?"

Both girls are standing precariously.

"And that is why they call you the Ice Queen." Yang said.

Ruby finally collapses.

"All my life, boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I already have a date in mind." Weiss explained.

"Date or no date," Ruby said.

"Oh I know who you want to date." Yang teases Ruby.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Ruby said blushing.

"I know he has black hair, wears a long black coat, has a tail and dorsal plates on his back and his tail shoots blue fire from his mouth. First name is Kanji, last name is Hattori." Yang replied.

"It's not like that besides that none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go." Ruby retorted.

That night, Pyrrha and Jaune are sparring at their spot on the roof. Jaune appears to gain the upper hand until Pyrrha sweeps his legs out from under him.

Pyrrha was laughing "Well done! Your swordplay's improved immensely."

Pyrrha helps Jaune to his feet.

"I couldn't have done it without you." Jaune said.

"So, are you ready to move on to Aura?" Pyrrha asked.

"I'm actually thinking maybe we just skip Aura for tonight? Might go on a jog or something." Jaune suggested.

"Come on, I know you get frustrated, but you must keep trying. I'm sure you'll discover your Semblance any day now." Pyrrha replied.

"That's not it. It's just…" Jaune said hesitating. "It's dumb."

"What is it?" Pyrrha asks as she approaches Jaune and places her hand on his shoulder. "Jaune, you know you can tell me."

"It's... Weiss." Jaune said.

Pyrrha's face falls slightly. "Oh. What about her?"

"I asked her to the dance and she shot me down.' Jaune said giggling halfheartedly. "Big surprise, right?"

"Well, I believe the saying goes: There's... plenty of fish in the sea." Pyrrha replied.

"That's easy for you to say. You've probably got guys clamoring over each other just to ask you out." Jaune retorted.

Pyrrha chuckles half-heartedly.  "You'd be surprised."

Jaune dismisses the thought.

"Oh please. If you don't get a date to the dance, I'll wear a dress. Heh." Jaune said.

He walks away. Pyrrha drops her smile and looks rather upset.

"And finally, Pyrrha Nikos and Kanji Hattori," Emerald said.

The scene shifts to Cinder in her dorm room, sewing a black dress as she sits on one of the beds. Emerald is sitting on the floor while looking at her Scroll, and Mercury is lying on the ground and reading a comic book.

"Ah, the invincible girl and the boy who destroyed Mercury." Cinder said.

"She's smart, but I wouldn't say invincible and that guy looks like he is hiding something." Mercury said.

"Do tell." Cinder said.

"Her Semblance is Polarity. But you'd never know just by watching her and the boy. when I looked into his eyes they weren't human, they were almost reptile-like that is full of anger and rage and then he felt remorseful as if he wasn't in control of his body. Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her power, so it puts her opponent at a disadvantage.

"Hmm... People assume that she's fated for victory, when she's really taking fate into her own hands. Interesting. Add her to the list."

"You should be able to take her no problem but what about the boy?" Mercury asked.

It's not about overpowering the enemy. It's about taking away what power they have. And we will, in time and as for the boy, he must have something in him that is far more powerful and fearsome than anything we could comprehend so add him to the list as well." Cinder answered.

"I hate waiting." Mercury said.

"Don't worry, Mercury. We have a fun weekend ahead of us." Cinder replied.

Meanwhile deep in the lake in the recreational center Kanji was in deep thought as his eyes and dorsal plates were glowing blue.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

18.6K 445 17
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...
2.4K 42 45
This is the story of RWBY from a entirely new perspective. Silver joins Beacon Academy but slowly learns there is much more than meets the eye. Right...
7.5K 202 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
142 5 5
this story will have four book before it goes to the main book where the real story begins and each book will represent four stories of four people...