Without You

By urfavlali748

~3 years ago~ "Sweetheart, I didn't do anything, this is all a big misunderstanding." he shouts back "Don't... More

Characters Aesthetic
1 || First day
3 || Spin the bottle

2 || Kiss

101 11 6
By urfavlali748

Lia

"So thats your office" Ryan says letting me in.

"Woah, this is amazing" right as I entered there was a desk, and behind the desk there was a huge window revealing an amazing view of the city.

"Thank you Ryan" I say with excitement.

"Of course Lia, now I have to introduce you the chief executive officer" he says as he starts exiting the room.

I follow him to the CEO's office. Ace can't be the CEO. I don't think he is. He's probably just apart of the team. As I entered the office the girl sitting on of the CEO immediately got off and when she did I saw that it was Ace. Ace adjusts himself and signals for me to take a seat. Ryan didn't follow in with me so I'm all alone.

"Hi sir, I'm Lia Archer" I put my hand out.

"I'm Ace Volkov, and you can call me Mr Volkov" he clears his throat as he puts his hand out to shake mine.

He's changed a lot. He has a bigger build, he got more tattoos, and his hair got longer. He also got hotter. But I don't like him, nor find him hot.

"So tell me about yourself" he asks as if he doesn't know already.

"I'm- I was cut of my the other girl that was in the room.

"Babe, we shou-"

"Can't you that I'm fucking talking to someone?"his words came out harsh. She quickly turns away. I feel bad for her.

"You know what we will talk later" he says as he stands up. I stand up with him and I exit the office without looking back again.

Ace

"Fuck Amanda I'm sorry" I plead as I follow her to the balcony.

"I didn't mean it come out like that" I put my arms around her waist trying to console her. I place neck kisses but as soon as I do she pushes me away.

"I'm sorry baby, okay what did you want to do?" I ask.

"Nothing just leave me alone" she says shooing me away. Fuck I messed up, again. I drag my hands down my face as I sigh. I walk back into my office and fall into my chair. I grab my phone on my desk and open Lia's contact. I just stare at her profile pic. She looks so much more different now. In a good way of course. Her hair got longer, and her she has a more defined figure. Fuckk she's just so fucking hot. I rub my fingers through my hair. I look over at Amanda who is still outside.

Shit I can't think that. I have a girlfriend. I put my down and grab my pack of cigarettes. I exit my office to go outside. I pass Lia's office on the way to the elevators. I stop for a quick second to see that she's not in her office. I turn away, trying not care. I step away from her office, and towards the elevators. I get into the elevators, and someone else sneaks in behind me. I turned to look to see that it was Lia. She completely ignore me and clicks on the same floor as me.

I try to take my eyes off her but I just can't. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hey Noah" she says into her phone. Who the fuck is Noah?

"Im downstairs" I hear a faint voice through her phone. The voice sounds similar.

"Downstairs where?" She questions. The more the think about it that seems like Noah Harper.

"Okay, see you there" she hangs up, as she smiles to her self. There is no fucking way she's seeing Noah Harper. I want to ask her if it is but before I could the elevator opens.

I watch her from afar as I smoke my cigarette.

"Thanks Noah" she smile opening her lunch. He gives me a warm smile.

"How is your day?" He asks taking a sip of his smoothie.

"It was okay"

"Why only okay? He asks a little concerned.

"I'm just tired" she says. I know she's lying. He moves closer to her, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I ball my fists out of anger. I start walking towards her but stop in my tracks when I make eye contact with her. She looks at me for a hot second before turn back to Noah and giving him a kiss on the lips. I scoff as I watch her kiss him. I throw my cigar away. I step towards them to get back into the building. As I do I walk into Noah's shoulder bumping into him. I mutter "bitch" under my breath.

He's going to get a piece of my mind later.

Lia

I can feel his eyes on. I know that he was watching my every move, so I kissed Noah. I did to make him jealous. I feel his eyes on me as I pull away.

He turns me around holding me by my waist. Going in for another kiss. I brush my lips against his and pull away.

"Don't do that" he says in a low voice making me smile a little.

"You're not getting anymore" I say trying to push him away.

"Then you shou-" he gets cut off when his shoulder collides with someone's else's.

"Dick" Noah says as he rubs his shoulder.

"Your okay?" I question.

"Ya, you know the guy?"

Ya I dated him.

I just shrug my shoulders, "I don't"

____

"Is that so?" He questions as we walk through the park.

"Yes I love to read" I nod my head. Noah stops in his track , and turns to me and I do the same. We stand in silence as we both just stare at each other.

"Is there something you want to say?" I say breaking the silence between us.

"You pretty" he says making me blush as I tilt my head down. He lifts my head and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear. He bends down closer to my level leaning in for a kiss. I kiss him back. This  is what I ever wanted. I like Noah. I really like Noah. He pulls away from the kiss.

"Would you go to dinner with me?" He questions. I nod. I loop my arm around his and walk close to him back to the car.

"Who's your favorite artist?"

"Taylor swift" I say proudly

"Album?"

"Don't have one I have favorite songs though" I say. Noah holds the door open for me, and waits for me to get it before closing the door.

"What a gentlemen" I blurt sarcastically, putting a hand on my chest. He throws his hands up in the air.

"I am a gentlemen" he says with a pout making me laugh.

____

"I'm sorry for the last minute change" I say apologetically.

"It's okay" he brushes it off. He doesn't leave until I'm inside my house. I couldn't go to dinner with him because Zara called me and said "I need help it's urgent" so I had to go home instead. I walk through my house and see Zara in the leaving room with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Zara" I say getting her attention

"Omg you're here" she drags me by my arm and pulls me down to the couch making me sit beside her. She hands me her phone, and nervously waits for reaction.

I look at the phone blankly not knowing what I'm supposed to look at.

"What am I supposed to look at?" I question as my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Read the text he just sent" she points. As soon as she points to the text I start reading.

-text-

"Zara, I really like you and I would like to ask you out on a date"

"What do I do?" She asks

"Wait, who is this?" I look at her and her cheeks go red.

"A guy I have been talking to" she says casually.

"A guy? Why haven't you told me?"

"I don't know, I was scared" I roll my eyes at her lies, looking back at the phone.

"So what do I say?"

"Well do you like him back?" She nods her head slightly.

"What's his name?" I question. "You have to tell me everything."

"His name is Damon" he says looking down avoiding eye contact with me.

"Mhm now I want to watch the vampire diaries now" I hand her phone back.

"Ay he texted back" she says ignoring my comment.

"What did he say?" I lean over holding my weight it's my hands.

"He asked me if I want to join him at the bar with his friends and him" she squeals. I take the phone from her hand and see the text for myself.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Go to the bar" she says dumbfounded

"Did you ever meet him in real life?" I ask

"Yes I have, this wouldn't be the first time actually" she says

"Oh okay"

"And also your coming with me"

"No the hell I'm not. I am tired and I have to go to work tomorrow" I say giving an excuse.

"But what if his friends are hot?

"Oh shit your right."

"Exactly"

"But, I have Noah"

"You guys aren't even offical, and I want you to come with me" "please"

"Fine" I finally give in letting out a sigh.

"Okay let's go" she drags me off the couch and leads me to the car.

___

"So where is he?" I say strapping onto Zara's arm as I get weird looks by the men around us.

"Let me call him" she says taking out her phone.

"Damon where are you?"she says talking to the phone.

"Uh we are sitting at a booth. Let come to you"

"Okay, I'm at the front" she ends the call and we both wait for Damon.

Soon after a tall man walking towards us. He comes into the light letting me see his face clearly. He has dark black hair with blue eyes. Omg he actually looks like Damon Salvator.

Damon salvator dupe

"He's hot" I whisper into Zara's ear. A smirk creeps into her face as she looks at me.

"You are?" Damon says

"I'm Lia, Zara's friend"

"Great, I'm Damon" he puts his hand out to shake. I shake his hand before he guides to the booth. As I got closer I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. As we got closer I notice that there were two other boys at the booth. And one of them is staring at me.

___

Here is the second edited chapter for you y'all!

Please vote! Thank you for the support ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
233K 25.5K 17
AKSHAT SINGHANIA - A literature professor in Singania Institute of Arts and Commerce. He is soft and caring person with a tough exterior, who doesn'...
781K 110K 40
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
320K 629 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourselfπŸ’€πŸ’¦