Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/ε€§ε”εΎˆθŒ Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 40 Before the play

92 1 0
By Kazuyuuki95

  The change of Honnoji Temple.

  It is not only a coup d'état that rewrites the entire history of the Warring States Period, but also the ending of the TV series "Warring States Period".

  The betrayal of former subordinates, the fall of Oda Nobunaga when he was about to reach the peak, and the set that cost a lot of money to build.

  It is no exaggeration to say that the last episode of this drama has attracted the attention of the entire entertainment circle.

  Through this directing, Akira Kurosaki once again consolidated his position as a director. By playing the role of Oda Nobunaga, Nakata Touma turned salty fish.

  There is also Hideichi Arimori, who is obviously only a supporting role, but is popular all over the country. The ending scene of this TV series is really full of highlights from all aspects.

  Look at how Akira Kurosaki filmed this episode, and how Nakata Toma and Arimori Hideichi, a pair of monarchs and ministers, interpret the seemingly absent relationship between the protagonist and the surname.

  ...

  "Three...Three in a row!?"

  "This, how is this possible?!"

  Uncontrollable exclamations came from around the chessboard under the eaves, and an old man clasped a smooth chess piece in his hand, pointing Shake it! The black pawn that was just lifted just went 'snap! 'It hit the chessboard with a bang.

  The inconceivable expression, the thoughtful eyes, and the middle-aged man sitting across from him, whose breathing suddenly tightened. The relaxed and comfortable atmosphere before suddenly became solemn.

  "CUT! Very good!"

  "All departments rest for an hour for dinner, and prepare to shoot the final plot after it is completely dark." Akira

  Kurosaki, who was sitting on the director's seat, clapped his hands together a few times. The above words were spoken in a surprisingly gentle tone. Hehe, it's not that his temper has changed. It's entirely because as long as today's set of shots is finished, the old man will be completely liberated.

  He has endured so much pressure until now, let him sit calmly for a day. Anyway, with the level of his crew from the beginning to the present, the work of filming the last scene is nothing at all.

  Besides, there weren't many shots today. Excluding the indoor scenes completed some time ago, what is left is the three consecutive robberies, betrayal, duel, and the burning of the Honnoji Temple.

  Just wait until dark, just wait until the little guy comes over. After shooting this most classic set of shots, he absolutely must give himself a good vacation for a while.

  King and minister?

  ambiguous?

  You want to see it, old man, I will go all out this time! I definitely want you to see what it means to be extremely serious without a hint of obscenity!

  "Yeah——! Nakata-san! Please sign for me!"

  "And me! And me! Nakata-san and me!"

  Well, this is the location, and this is an ancient temple open to the general public sights. So there is such a discordant voice, and the scene of being recognized and watched by others is also understandable.

  But brothers and sisters, can you please lower your voice when chasing stars?

  Even if it's a little bit smaller!

  Notice those pious old people around you? Your unscrupulous yelling will definitely affect other people's mood.

  Unlike those pilgrims who think that the film crew has destroyed the tranquility of the temple, Toma Nakata, who has been surrounded by crowds for so many years since his debut, has finally experienced the feeling of being surrounded by people and liked by others.

  Look at all the men and women hanging around shouting his name and just wanting an autograph. It really made him feel a little headache while being happy.

  He really wants to be popular, he really wants to be accepted and liked by the audience.

  But this is already fifty years old, facing such a situation will inevitably feel a little sad and noisy.

 After being silent for so many decades, he has been struggling between the second line and the first line. It is really not easy for him to accept such a drastic change all of a sudden.

  smug?

  how come.

  He is a very self-aware man.

  Don't look at it now looks very beautiful, but this effect is not due to the blessing of others. If it weren't for the boy who played with him in the episode, I'm afraid this luck would not have happened to him anyway.

  And thank you or something is just nonsense!

  Judging from his character of sticking to the end when he decides to do something, it is impossible to change the fact that he has been silently guarding behind that child for the rest of his life.

  "Hide! Hideichi!? Is that person over there Hideichi Mori?!"

  There was a sudden exclamation from some corner, and Nakata Touma had an illusion.

  That kind of feeling is like seeing the crowd around the actors asking for autographs, and their ears are pulled in the direction of the sound at the same time. In the next second, when they turned their heads and found the figure of the young man, they left behind them like wild horses with a bang, regardless of their uncles and aunts, and rushed up viciously.

  "Hideichi!? Ran... Your Highness Ranmaru?!"

  "Oh my God! It's really him, it's really him!"

  With a stronger momentum than before, piles of people faced the just now like waves. The long-haired boy who walked into the yard photographed him.

  Blocking by staff? Pain from constant trampling on the soles of your feet?

  What are these small scenes compared to standing next to an idol, seeing him with his own eyes, and hearing his voice with his own ears? !

  So, in order to reach him, the gods block and kill the gods, and the devil blocks and kills the devil!

  "Where are people? Where are people?! Hurry up and bring over a dozen people to me and stop these lunatics! If that kid hurts a hair, I will be careful of your jobs!" It seems that Amaterasu is destined not to let  Akira Kurosaki felt relieved, and even put on such a threatening scene to make him fail.

  Tolerate? How can you let this old man bear it?

  Who doesn't know that kid is now the treasure of LME, if he is really hurt by someone, even if he has a good personal relationship with Takarada Raleigh, those lingering troubles are enough to annoy him for a while.

  "Hey hey hey! A martial artist who plays the role of a general, what are you still doing?! Just stop those lunatics for me, and the wages of you guys will be doubled!" Under the reward, there must be a brave man, this sentence is really true. There is nothing wrong with that.

  Just as Akira Kurosaki's angry voice fell, a group of tall and strong men who were chatting and farting suddenly dropped their gossips, and rushed to the front of the crowd with their arms stretched out to form a human net. The crowd stopped at a step.

  "There is Hideichi Mori! You still have time to stand there and wave your hands?! Hurry up and do makeup and styling for me, and finish the filming early!" Akira Kurosaki stood there with the loudspeaker in his hands, glaring angrily at the unknown. Anyhow, the boy took a look. Angrily, he turned around and waved his hand to Touma Nakata, who was standing in the distance watching the show, and nodded to the young man behind the wall, signaling him to quickly pull this little guy away, before ignoring the hundred pairs of fierce lights.

      The old god with overflowing eyes sat down again.

  Let him satisfy the desires of those group of fans?

  I'm sorry, he Kurosaki Akira is a tyrant, that's why he's so unreasonable! Do you want this old man to understand the feelings of those people and satisfy their thoughts? Wait for the next life to go!

  After receiving instructions from his own director, Touma Nakata rushed to the kid who was standing behind the human wall and waved to the crowd, and pulled him into the place where the staff gathered.

  Well, Touma Nakata, this kid's achievements are not something that everyone envies.

  Whether it's popularity or popularity, after this drama, this little guy has crossed a distance that no one else dared to think about.

  It's not a big deal to see fans stationed near the TV station, but it's shocking to see all kinds of expensive flower arrangements and flower baskets filling the hall every day.

  Think back to the scene just now, and then listen to the faint sobs coming from behind. The degree to which this young boy is sought after by others is really unacceptable.

  "Senior Nakata, the text message you sent yesterday was very interesting."

  "Uh...!"

  The middle-aged man felt a little regretful when he heard this matter being mentioned.

  When he was at home last night, he didn't know what he was thinking, but he edited such a meaningful text message and sent it out.

  'Shuichi, my Mori Ranmaru. Nakata Touma, your lord Oda Nobunaga, will be waiting for you tomorrow at Honnoji Temple...'

  Ah—! ! Thinking about it now, he must have been crazy at the time!

  Fortunately, he deliberately reduced a few words in the text message. If it was the same as what he thought in his mind, his little thoughts would definitely be understood by other children.

  Turning his mind to this, Nakata Touma carefully observed the expression of the young man beside him, and when he didn't find anything wrong, he twitched the corner of his mouth and said something shameful even to himself.

  "That news? It doesn't mean anything else. Isn't this going to be the scene of Honnōji Temple? As a senior who is acting opposite you, uncle, I am looking forward to it."

    Uncle? Uncle? !

  What is wrong with this guy today?

  Hearing such a title from Nakata Touma's mouth, Arimori Hideichi really wanted to laugh out loud.

  How could he fail to see the kind of ambiguous and daydreaming text messages. The reason why he can still ask directly like a normal person is because he didn't think about it at all.

  In his cognition, apart from the necessary physical contact in acting, the man in front of him spends the rest of his time chatting and resting with the opposite sex. What's more, he is already at this age, if he really has that kind of thought, why should he let his youth pass and wait until now?

  He doesn't think that his charm is so great that he can make a normal man change his sexuality to like the same sex.

  "Oh, by the way, Senior Nakata."

  "A few days ago, you called to ask Mr. Xian number. Is there any urgent matter? He has been very busy recently. If necessary, I can arrange a meeting for you."

  "Ha , It's all right, those little things were resolved yesterday, I really need to trouble you."

  The man laughed heartily a few times, walked to the place where the actor was posing, and pushed the young man beside him onto the seat. He patted him on the shoulder, and after saying "I'm going to eat first", he took a big step and disappeared from the other party's sight within a few seconds.

  Looking at the direction where the man disappeared, Arimori Hideichi was a little curious, but also a little incomprehensible.

  Compared with the moment when he entered the crew, this person's personality seems to have undergone some subtle changes.

  Unlike the previous scruples, when this guy gets along with him recently, it seems like he has completely let go.

 Don't get entangled in age, don't care about seniority, just like eleven peers discussing friends.

  Although I don't understand what he really thinks in his heart, the feeling of being treated equally by his seniors is not bad... Sitting on a chair, closing his eyes and letting the stylist smear on his face, he is still thinking about it. Thinking back to those familiar lines again and again.

  Mori Ranmaru, Oda Nobunaga,

  Oda Nobunaga, Mori Ranmaru...

  No matter what the relationship between the monarch and his ministers is like in history, in this scene tonight, he has Mori Hideichi to do it, to amaze anyone who sees it! Let those who see it never forget it for the rest of their lives!

  Speaking of which, he had nothing to do with the burning of the Honnōji Temple. According to the original plan, after the betrayal scene was filmed, the house was burned and the background monologue was added, and the whole film was considered over.

  But who would have thought that just a few days ago, when he was about to accept the new script, Akira Kurosaki personally called him on his mobile phone, explained to him the ending of the latest changes, and asked him to come over to participate in the script today. set shooting.

  People also said the reason.

  What, you guys are the characters most viewers want to see the most. What, as the most popular character, the reason for not appearing at the end is really unreasonable. Although it is a bit far-fetched, since it is the director's order, he must obey it no matter what.

  Anyway, the final plot is very simple, and there are not many dialogues. Except for the certainty in the eyes and the different atmosphere between the monarch and his ministers, which tests the acting skills of the actors, the other places are really nothing.

  Oda Nobunaga was wounded in the abdomen and arms, and was no longer able to fight. The little surname who has been by his lord's side all the time, his clothes soaked in blood.

  One is for the hegemony in his heart.

  One for the virtue of being a warrior.

  It seems that there are only these normal emotions, maybe... in a deeper place, there are other emotions hidden.

 As for whether he can dig out these things and fully display them in front of everyone, it depends on what level of Hideichi Mori's acting skills he has reached.

  Burn down Honnoji Temple.

  There has never been an NG, and all the plots are a one-time pass...

  then do your best to complete this job!

  In the heroic ending of "Warring States", start his new journey!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
63.5K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.