PATIENCE LOVE❤ by KAJAL

بواسطة survi1990

My Stary ⭐buddies...... All of you have read my previous stories ,in there you have seen a rock hard handsome... المزيد

Prologue
Main Casts👏👏
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3..☺
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Merry Christmas🥳🥳
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 36
Announcement
Epilogue😌 🙏😌
Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 34 & 35

1.1K 99 19
بواسطة survi1990

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Here I come with the next and next chapter of yours favourite story.... PATIENCE LOVE❤

Sahi pakde hai... It's a Double Update ✨✨✨✨

SO... No bakwas... Direct story ☺

Happy Reading....

In the previous chapter, we saw the complete flashback of Devika's past, that how her heart broke, how she became so stiff against rich men and also her apology to Abhay and his forgiveness....

Now Present.....

Pulling back panting heavily, Abhay joined his forehead with Devika. Her eyes were closed, and face was giving competition to ripe tomato ☺, So was busy admiring his beautiful wife with a loveable smile.

Opening her eyes, Devika find him gawking her her without blinking and asked, "what are you watching like this!!!

Instead of answering her question, Abhay again pulled her to himself cupping her cheeks and peck her twice.

Smiling shyly Devika dropped her head in his chest for which he said, " Your kisses are addictive... Tabhi toh mera gussa itni jaldi shant ho gya...

Devika hit his chest lightly hearing that. Pulling her back Abhay said, "You were saying a while before that, if I forgive you.... You'll accept whatever punishment I gave right!!!!

Dropping her eyes, Devika nodded in affirmation.

Holding her bare waist, Abhay pulled her more closer to him that their chest collided, his breath was falling on her lips, admiring her swollen lips and ruined lipstick, Abhay smirked and said, " Raaton ki nind chhini hai tumne.... Bohot sataya hai mujhe... Sazaa toh zarur dunga tumhe, Biwi!!!
(You've snatched my sleep, teased me a lot, I'm gonna punish you for sure, wifey)

"Apki har sazaa sar ankho par... Patidev!!!, Devika whispered back blushing.
(I accept your every punishment whole heartedly, hubby)

On which, Abhay smiled and kissed her cheek, but as if he remembered something and clenched his jaw looking beside, thinking something.

Cupping is right cheek, Devika asked him what happened.

Clenching his fist,Abhay said,"Before everything I ve to punish someone else, I'm not gonna leave that bastard, who behaved like that with my love..... I'm gonna finish him physically and financially.... And I will also....... .

No!!!!!! Devika interrupted him shaking her head . Abhay was looking at her with confusion.

"Nahi.... Nahi deni kisiko koi sazaa... Nahin lena mujhe kisise badla.... Jo ho gya so ho gya... I don't want any revenge from both of them.. Devika said.

" Both of them??? Abhay asked confusingly.

Devika nod and said, "Yes... Vicky's younger brother, the one who got expelled from school because of me.... Who has send you our morphed pictures to defame me in the society...

" You knew about them.... And they both are brothers!!!! Abhay asked with shock.

Nodding in affirmative, Devika said, "Yes..... I saw them discussing this in the parking area, on Mahi's reception.... And I heard about those pictures too.... For which you compelled me for this deal.... Only to save my dignity.

Caressing her face with love, Abhay said, " Anything for you Jaan..

Holding his palm in her, Devika said, "toh mujhse wada kijiye, aaj ke baad aap uss vicky ya uske bhai kisi ke ko dhundhne ya barbaad krne ki koshish nahi krenge..... Mujhe kisise koi badla nahi chahiye.... Mujhe aap mil gye, mera ghar mil gya... Bass.. Mujhe or kuch nhi chahiye!!!
(Then promise me that from today you'll never try to search or ruin Vicky and his brother, I don't want any revenge... I've got you my home, that's it, I don't want anything)

Reluctantly , Abhay nod back. Devika smiled and kissed there intertwined hands.

When they went to sleep, Devika took her night dress and was about to inter the closet when Abhay said, "are you going to change!!!

Devika nod in yes for which he said, " Don't change... You're looking very beautiful in this saree..... Please for me

Devika smiled shyly and keeping her night clothes back and come and lay on her side of bed.

Abhay was about to hovered on her but paused and said, "May I... on which Devika nod blushing, and thus... He snuggle to her like a koala🐨 ☺

Nuzzling in her neck, he put his head on her breast, his legs are entangled with her and he's rubbing his right hand slowing on her bare waist, which was gawking from the saree.

Sniffing her scent with full of his heart he whisper, " You know since we got married, I want to sleep like this with you.....sometimes I dream of sleeping like this with you... And finally after months I've got the chance

His moving fingers on her waist are creating a foreign feeling inside her, but she felt so special when he mentioned about him dreaming of her.

A husband imagines loving his wife in his dream also... What else a wife wants more than this... Thinking this Devika hugged him by his neck from her right hand.

Due to her silence, Abhay thought that she's feeling may be uncomfortable, but her hug brushed away his doubt and he kissed her neck, he started giving wet kisses on her whole neck and Devika started moaning on this intimacy.

Bending her neck to her left she gave him more access and he bit her there, thus giving his first mark on her, Devika hissed lightly with pain and pleasure but he immediately sucked and kissed the spot soothing the pain.

Continuing his torture, he kissed her whole throat and come down to the collar bone, Devika was biting her lip tightly to hold the moan, but she moan loudly when he bit her just below the color bone, just above her breast.

Abhay stopped there only, thinking that it's too much for today, he must give her time.

Thinking this, he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her.

Though, Abhay slept immediately after getting the much needed warmth of his wife, but Devika wasn't able to sleep after his sweet tortures.

Gawking at the ceiling with a beautiful smile and rubbing her fingers lightly in his hair, Devika thought...... Is it the blissful feeling when your husband loves you, I've been craving for this love from a long time..... And being a blind in front of this man, who has the ocean of love for me.

Kissing his forehead lovingly, Devika slept hugging him more tightly to her chest.

****
And what next, the scenario of Rose Villa has changed fully now... Instead of glaring and angry stares..... Lovely gawking and kitchen and balcony romance started.

After the confession, Abhay never lefts a single chance to kiss Devika 🙈 . And she being totally floating in the love of her husband, gives up.

One, weekday, Devika has a holiday in school so Anjali was also at home, so she went to have fun time with her friends, Abhay was in office and Devika was sulking in her room all alone, missing her husband badly.

Laying on her tummy she's hugging, Abhay's pillow and looking at his big photo in the room with a pout.

"To hell with your important meeting..... She said and took her phone and called him. He didn't received the call on first time, she called again. This time, Abhay received the call and said, " Love... I'm very busy right, will call you back...

Before he disconnect the call, Devika said, "Missing you a lot, Jaan.... Come soon she kissed on the phone and disconnect the call before he could react.

Hiding her face in the pillow blushing, she said, "what's wrong with me, I'm behaving like a lovesick teenager.... I called him Jaan... Even kissed on the phone too.... Abhay what are you doing to me!!!!!

When she was in her thoughts, she heard the message tone and checked her phone that it's from Abhay.

Abhay : even I'm also missing you like hell Jaan..... Thank you for calling me Jaan.... It's the first time I'm hearing that from you and also for the kiss.... If I were there than I would have 😘😘

But dont worry you've escaped this time but I'm gonna punish you soon with lots of 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Devika smiled with pinkish face after reading her lover boy's messages and slept hugging his pillow near her chest.

****

In the evening, when Abhay came his eyes were on Devika all the time. She's looking here and there to avoid his gaze but he's gawking her like she's his favourite desert.

Devika was tensed that what will happen if Anjali notices there sexual tension because she's not a small baby to not recognize this but all thanks to the keema fried rice that she's watching only her plate.

Devika was taking more than needed time in kitchen today, because she's feeling conscious about her husband's thirsty eyes.

Drying up her hands in the kitchen towel she went upstairs silently.

She opened the room door slowly but Abhay was not on the bed and in the room, but the moment she went inside someone close the door and pin her on it.

Before she could react, he attack her lips....... Composing her shock Devika too gave up and started kissing him back. Pulling back due to lack of breath, he attacked her neck and started sucking it like a candy.

Devika felt like drifting in another world she's already hugging his neck but the moment she was about to kiss him there, he pulled back and said, "I must stop here.... You'll be tired... Come let's sleep.

Cuddling each other, they both are about to sleep when, Devika said, " Suniye!!!!

And Abhay replied, "Sunaiye!!!

She smiled on his reply and said, " Nowadays you are very busy in office.... I remember you said that US project is almost over.... Still there's work left!!!

Abhay suddenly become stiff on her question and said calmly, "Yeah Jaan.... Still a lot of works are left.

Devika's thoughts, " I think he didn't know that we're having our birthdays in the same month... That's why he didn't mention once about my birthday this week.

Author:it's a beautiful coincidence just like my Di and Jiju... Di's birthday is on 5th Aug and Jiju's birthday is on 25 th Aug☺☺... So sweet na.

Devika was lost in her thoughts when her mind said, "but he said he did a complete background check on you and your family, then how come he didn't know about your birthday... He actually forgot it like a typical husband.

But the next moment her heart said, " No Devika dont misunderstood him... You know he did a lot for you without asking for anything in return, and what matters the most that he loves you  a lot it doesn't matters that he remember your birthday or not...

Nodding her head on her heart's thought, Devika hugged her Husband tightly kissing his chest.

****

Chapter - 35

Today was Devika's birthday eve... As usual the whole week Abhay was very busy with work, and Devika was busy consoling herself that he's just busy not avoiding me.

She's awake.... It's 11:59, then 12 am then 12:15, 12:35 but nobody wished her, Abhay has slept already and nobody called her also, nor Mahi, Niku neither Mummy..

Devika looked at her sleeping husband with a sad smile and said, "Maybe you forgot.... But I know you love me.

She kissed his cheek and slept hugging him.

In the morning, when she woke up, Abhay was not beside her like daily, before she could acknowledge anything, she heard.

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to dear Devika, Didi, Bhabi..... Wifey!!!!!!!!!

All her favourite people Mummy, Mahi, Niku, Anju and Henrietta are standing there and wishing her.

Though Devika heard everyone's wishes but one amongst them was the highest pitch, that was her husband.

She was still sitting on her bed and he came and sat beside her and gave her a big bouquet of beautiful roses and said, " Very Very Happy birthday Jaan.

He said and kissed her both cheeks, Devika become beetroot on his PDA, but he leaned on her and whisper in her ears and said, "Though it's your 27th birthday, so i should give you 27 kisses, but mummy is here that's why I've given only 2....remaining 25 will be in alone.... Okay.

Devika pushed him lightly and got down from the bed and touched her mother's feet.

" Sukhi raho.. Sadaa suhagan raho.. Happy birthday Beta!!! Mummy blessed her lovingly.

She was about to touch Henrietta s feet also, but Henrietta hugged her tightly and said, "let me just hug you darling!!! Many Many happy returns of the day, May God bless you with lots of happiness and kids!!

She said and winked at her making her shy.

When everybody went out of the room, she turned towards her husband and said, " Toh iska mtlb aap bhule nahin!!!
(It means you didn't forgot)

Pulling her to him by her waist, Abhay said, "saase lena bhi koi bhul sakta hai kya , maine socha tumhe gift du kya... Fir socha tumhe sabse zyada apne family ke sath time spend krna acha lgta hai.... Toh maine sabko bula liya... Aaj ka pura din meri biwi ke nam!!!
(Can anybody even forget to breathe. I thought what should I gift you, then thought that you like to spend time with your family the most, so I called everybody, today's full day is for my wifey)

Devika felt like a queen by his gestures and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Abhay... Thank you so much!!! She said.

Whole day went in enjoyment and happiness, Mummy cooked the lunch as Devika is craving for her handmade food, Everybody enjoyed family movie time in their home theater after lunch. But something is different today, Devika was least interested in any movie or any other activities... She's just gawking at her husband with a different emotions that she's feeling from this week.

In the evening, when everybody was getting ready for the party, Abhay came to Devika with a packet and said, "Love... Here you go.... I've made this dress with special order... Only for you.... I want you to wear this today... I want my birthday girl to be the most beautiful today...will you wear it!!!"

Without even glancing the dress for once, Devika took it with a smile and said, "Anything for you jaan!!!

She took the packet and went inside the closet. Abhay was stunned for a while on her answer as well as on her expressions.

Abhay changed in the beside room, he went inside his room and got stunned by looking at the goddess in front of him, Devika was about to put her sindoor when she saw in looking at her from the mirror and she turned towards him

Devika's look......

Abhay was unable to drag his eyes from the gorgeous beauty of this girl who's fortunately his wife, he beautiful long hair, her deep neck, gawking waist and that beautiful glow is pulling him to cherish her then and there.

But unlike all the time, she's not looking down in shyness Or turning her face blushing, but instead looking at him with the same intensity.

Abhay went towards her and cupping her face, he kissed just near her lips and said, " You're taking my breath away sweetheart!!!

Surprising him, Devika pecked his lips and said, "You too.....

Before anyone could react, Anjali come inside the room and drag them downstairs.

It's a very private party with only family members, Devika's full family, Geeta aunty and her family with Mathur family (Mahi's in laws) from cake cutting to dinner, everything is normal except the eye to eye conversation of our birthday girl and lover boy.

After dinner when all the guests left accept Her mother and sisters, they went to the guest room,Devika went inside their bedroom looking at her husband without blinking as if signaling him to follow her.

The moment he went inside, this time Devika pinned him on the door and kissed his lips, coming out of shock, he changed their position and started
kissing her back roughly, but much to his surprise, Devika hugged his neck and pulled him more to herself thus deepening the kiss.

He made her sit on the bed and pulled back breathing heavily, panting for a while, Abhay stood and said, "Jaan... You must be tired, change into something comfortable I'll be back

Devika knew that he's going for another cold shower, because much to his unawares she noticed him before also he went to have a cold shower after she slept, but she's actually awake.

The moment, he turned Devika held his wrist and said like a little girl, " I want my birthday gift!!!!

Abhay smiled and sat beside her.

"What do you want sweetheart!!!

" You!!!! Devika said looking at him blushing for the first time from the morning.

"What!!!! Abhay asked stunned.

" Yeah.... I want my husband... I want my husband to love me today!!! Devika said in a husky voice.

But Jaan!!!, Abhay was about to say-----don't you love me!!! Devika asked interrupting him.

"Of course I do" He said

Grabbing his collar, Devika said, "Then show me your love today... I want to see today...how much you love me!!!!

Before he could utter another word, Devika hugged him tightly, and started kissing his full neck leaving wet kisses there.

Breathing heavily, Abhay asked, " Jaan!!! What are you doing!!!

"Shhhh..... Let me love my husband, don't stop me..... And yourself too"Telling this Devika bit on his neck and that was the last string of his control.

Pushing her on the bed, he attacked her lips like it's the end of the world, he threw her dupatta in the far corner of the room, now she's left in her blouse and skirt only.

Leaving her lips, he attack her chest, Devika too drown in the pool of desire pulled him more towards her breast, he pulled her blouse dori in such a way that it broke due to his excitement but who cares here. He was rubbing his hands on her exposed waist continuously and pressed his thumb on her navel, thus Devika arched her back in ecstasy and pulled his face to herself for another passionate kiss.

The woman, whose heart Abhay worshipped always.... Tonight he worshipped her body too.

To be continued.......

                       **********

Hey Bholenaath maaf karna 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I can't help it but today I think I broke all the records of verbal intimacy 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

But still I hope and pray you'll love it....

Mention in the comments that how much happy you're after finding double update.

Did Devika did right to forgive Vicky and his brother??

What Abhay's gonna do now as she's asked him to promise her that he'll never go behind them???

Will the culprits go so easily??

How did you like Abhay's surprise??

Whose surprise was more surprising... Abhay Or Devika🙈 😉

Do mention your reviews in the comments, though it's a double update so I want double vote, double comments and double reads...... Kese??? Woh apka headache hai😉😉😉

Don't forget to push Mr ⭐

Lots of love from yours lovely and loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏

To know all this...... Stay tuned

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.2M 72.1K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
198K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...