Kabuto In Mha

By MKNKH7

Tendou get transport into mha. I do not won anything. More

Prologue I - A man who walk the path of heaven

78 1 1
By MKNKH7

In a big battlefield between the symbol of hope. Number one hero of Japan and his worst enemy one for all(The worst villain of all time).

The fight was watched by the world. Every in japan.

At the fight everything was at all for one favor until.

Clock up...

Kabuto moved at the speed of light.

Stop at come to the battle moving everyone out of there. Getting there to the safely.

Clock over...

In form of all for one was kabuto the man the legend. Before he said said anything he heard.

1...2...3...

Rider Kick!

A kick from the man. A powerful kick. Killing the so called main villain of the series.

In one attack.

BOOM!

A explosion happened leaving no track of the villains.

Look at the screen kabuto said:

Kabuto: [We might be need a little talk.]

Clock up...

The man disappear from the battlefield.

(A/N: So if you want i could continue this story. I also i know that there are already a Story about this idea. This is my version.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...