Her Stain

By aesthetephilist

The palm of my hand stung because of the slap and I clenched it hard, as I walked away from him. I came to ha... More

Description
Siya And Yuvraaj
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
37
38.
39.
40.

28

2.9K 194 17
By aesthetephilist

"Chup. Ekdam chup, Siya."

My jaw was clenched, as I looked ahead. What tradition, if she can't even walk without falling? I don't need a tradition, that harms my little dove.

Siya stared at me dumbfounded for a moment before screeching, loudly.

"Have you lost your mind, Rana Sa?! Put me down this instant!" I narrowed my eyes at her in my arms, before speaking up trying to keep the frustration out of my voice. "Siya, You would fall the second step that you take if I put you down. I can't let you get hurt little dove."

Siya's jaw clenched, as she shook her head stubbornly, "This is wrong---"

"I don't care what's right or wrong, if it involves you, Siya."

Siya continued struggling in my arms, and my jaw clenched at how fast our families descended, with no care in the world. If I wouldn't have been there, wouldn't she be struggling all alone?

It was a good thing, I didn't trust her family and came with her. Siya stared at me, continuously jabbing my arm with her finger. "Put me down, put me down, put me down," I ignored her, so she still continued incessantly increasing her jabs, "Put me down, put me down, put me down, Put me down, put me down, put me down,Put me down, put me down, put me down,---"

"Stop it, Siya. What if we both fall?" She paused, making me take a sigh of relief when she stopped poking holes. Deep in thought she stared at me, before a devilish smile appeared on her face. She started poking my arm again, "Put me down, put me down, put me down,Put me down, put me down, put me down,Put me down, put me down, put me down,Put me down, put me down, put me down,Ahhhhhh---"

People turned their heads, as Siya started kicking her legs. My jaw clenched, "Siya. Stop acting like a kid, I don't want to lose my balance."

She looked at me expectantly, "If I stop, will you put me down?" I felt my lips twitch. This little dove ...

I nodded. "Yes, I will. I will put you down, don't worry." And she became quiet.

I looked down, a smirk riding up my face and she looked at me confused. She started, "Wha--" when I put her down.

I lifted my hand on face, to hide my chuckle behind a cough when she turned to descend the stairs.

She stopped.

Oh my poor, little dove.

When she started talking, we had already descended the stairs. So riled up, she didn't even notice. Both our families, looked at us with raised eyebrows, and I ignored them.

But when my little dove finally turned with accusing eyes, I couldn't hold my chuckle at her adorableness.

How sweet, Siya.

And so, the whole way, Siya huffed and puffed whenever she saw me, as if I had taken a million dollar worth of money away from her.

Suddenly a thought striked me and I quietened down. She spoke to me. She reacted.

Siya had always feared me, yet today she didn't?
____________________________________

-Siya-

Anger bubbled in my heart, as I sat inside the car. Thankfully Nishant Bhai took me in his car. Rana Sa had wanted to take me into his car, but I would have to say, Nishant Bhai really loved me for him to glare at his boss and allow me to sit down.

"Ice cream khayegi, tiny?"

I looked up, pouting. He glanced at me from the driver seat, grinning. "Chal, Teri favourite waali kha le," he winked, "Bhai ki treat."

I giggled, "Kyu bhai? Suddenly kyu?"

"Arey meri tiny, tu icecream kha na, kyu kaise karne ke chakker Mai agar Maine offer waapis le liya toh?" I nodded, "Khaungi."

He smiled, "Baskin Robins?"

I excitedly nodded my head.

"Waise...," suddenly Bhai's face turned serious, protective, "Woh tujhse kya bol raha tha?"

My heart dropped, "Who?"

I knew who he was talking about, yet I didn't want to acknowledge him. "You know who Siya." I tried to dodge it, "Voldemort?"

Nishant Bhai huffed, "Rana Sa? Why did you both take so long up there?"

I looked down, remembering his words.

No need for you to finish this tradition, you matter way more to me than some measly tradition.

The more I remembered the more frustrated I became. It was as if, nothing I thought seemed significant when Rana Sa was concerned. He was a puzzle I didn't dare look at.

His actions spoke a story, his words cemented them, yet the outcome spoke a different story?

Rana Sa would be respectful towards me in all situations, cared for me, even today he asked for permission before touching me.

May I?

He glanced at the dupatta, asking if he could fix it for me.

And he would be there when I needed him. Yet..., i looked down. He forced me into a marriage?

My eyes hardened.

He knew I didn't want to marry him, that I disliked him, yet he sent all those gifts to my home with letters. Yet he still, sent his mother to force me into this, he even threatened my brothers over their jobs because of me.

How could I think of all this as love?

Love was supposed to be beautiful, to be cherishable, to be concerned and caring. To never hurt and to be willing to let go. To let others live in happiness even if it meant lifelong heartache. Rana Sa wasn't like that.

He seemed to protect me on surface, to care for me. But..., if I was marrying him rather than denying those gifts, wouldn't that be accepting those rumours? That I was indeed a girl with no character and a gold digger who manipulated his highness for luxuries?

I felt tears well up my eyes, as Bhai stopped the car.

"Wait, I'll get you the icecream."

He opened the car door, finally walking out. He didn't bother asking bhabhis of their preference.

Suhani bhabhi sighed. "Siya...," I stiffened. The tone itself spoke that I wasn't going to like what she said. "I know you are angry with us." I closed my eyes. Indeed I wasn't liking how this conversation went.

I looked behind seeing Suhani bhabhi, Disha bhabhi and Indar Bhai.

Disha bhabhi had red eyes, Suhani bhabhi looked tired as her face seemed defeated and Indar Bhai just looked over at me quietly.

I tried talking with them, I really did but everytime I tried, it seemed as if the past would come and stand infront of my eyes. As if every word that they said that day came infront of my eyes, ricocheting in my ears like echoes of long forgotten old wound that came back ripping me to shreds.

How far did you take your relation with him?

How far did you...

How far...

I closed my eyes. A bad decision as the images, the doubtful faces flooded my vision making me blink and look ahead. Disha bhabhi spoke quietly from the back seat. "I'm sorry Siya."

Her voice was choked up, and my eyes instantly snap to look at her. My heart breaking as I saw the tears in her eyes.

She looked away wiping her tears, "That day...," she looked down looking ashamed, "We shouldn't have asked such questions, chhoti."

I looked away, subtly trying to vibe my tears, as I mumbled in a hoarse voice, "It's alright, Bhabhi." Even from the corner of my eyes, I could see Indar Bhai wiping his face suspiciously. I ignored him.

Yet it were my bhabhis whose situation broke my heart. My brothers were idiots, they had loving wives, that were loyal to them with all their hearts. Yet they seemed to not cherish them.

I looked at both of them, feeling ashamed. Nishant and Indar Bhai didn't talk with them, they were ignoring them because they pursued me for the marriages.

How would these women be feeling? They left their all, everything behind for their husbands, yet their husbands weren't talking with them. Ignored them, had been angry with them. Why? Because of me.

If it weren't for me, their jobs wouldn't have been in trouble. If it wasn't for me they wouldn't be angry with their wives. How could I be happy ever in my life after know my brothers were hurting their wives for me?
___________________________________

Whilst Rana Sa's parents had left in another car, Yuvraaj insisted on driving his own. When he saw Siya's car stopping, he also stopped his car. He looked ahead, his eyebrows raising, Baskin Robins?

Nishant stepped out of the car, and yuvraaj looked at him. "Nishant."

Nishant stopped, glancing at Yuvraaj, his eyes suddenly turning cold as he asked, "Yes, your highness?"

Yuvraaj's eyes turned towards the car, "Did Si--"

"My sister, wanted to have some ice-cream. Yes." The hostility in Nishant's word spoke of his venomous thoughts regarding Yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj nodded, "Alright."

Nishant scoffed, turning around as he marched towards the icecream parlour.

What did that king think? Just because he was the Rana Sa of Rajasthan, Nishant would let him bully his sister?

Look at the Mighty Rana Sa, left the second I said---

"Rana Sa! Rana Sa, welcome!" He froze.

His head turning. His mouth stood agape as he found an awkward look Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan standing behind him.

"You are here for ice-cream?" Nishant asked with his mouth agape. In his shock. He had forgotten the man infront of him was the King of Rajasthan as he casually spoke.

Yuvraaj shook his head, "I was just worried about Siya." His eyes looking towards Nishant in concern, "Is she alright?"

Nishant suddenly felt irritated, "Would I waste my money on Baskin Robbins if she was alright, your highness?" He asked sarcastically.

Suddenly Rana Sa's eyes moved, his hands clenching. "she is crying?"

Nishant delighted in destroying his mood, "Yes, she wouldn't stop crying."

He turned around walking to the counter. Ordering, "one roasted coffee creme, large scoope with choclate waffle cone."

When yuvraaj came to stand beside him, he was already boiling with anger. He spoke. "Siya is our beloved daughter, Rana Sa. We cherish her more than our lives."

His eyes were on the icecream being prepared, as he spoke. "Siya would rarely ever cry before, and everytime anything went wrong. She would run to me." He smiled bitterly, "Afraid this big brother failed her, when I couldn't stop this Marriage." Yuvraaj looked at him.

He suddenly looked at him seriously, "Siya likes eating Ice-cream when sad." He looked down, "If after marriage her mood were to go down, I wouldn't be by her side."

His expression dropping as he spoke, seemingly hostile and protectively, "If she were to suffer even the slightest of grievances after marriage, may your highness be aware, I will take the matter to court."

All the words spoken just now could be considered offensive. Threatening. Yet Yuvraaj only gave a nod, as if agreeing with Nishant.

Yuvraaj ordered. "One large double scoope, Belgian bliss, big choclate waffle cone, choclate sprinkles and chocolate chips and syrup. Along with that one Choclate shake with chocolate ice-cream on top, along with sprinkles."

Nishant stared at him bewildered, how come a man as fit as His highness, eat so much choclate?

When both their orders came, Yuvraaj passed the bag to Nishant. Nishant jumped in shock, "Rana Sa...," yuvraaj looked at him, with his lips quirking, "You forgot two other of Siya's favourites."

Nishant looked at him with his mouth agape yet again,.....what?

Yuvraaj paid the money and left, Without looking back.

Nishant's eyes flashed. Was this man stalking his sister?

When Nishant returned to the car, everybody was extremely quiet. Siya had a solemn expression and his expression worsened as he looked at everyone sternly, "Anybody said something to you Siya?"

Siya shook her head quickly. "No. Bhai, nobody said anything." She was quiet yet again.

It seemed that after that incident, Nishant Wouldn't ever trust anybody. He would be protective of Siya, so much that he wouldn't leave her alone with others. What if they hurt his baby sister?

After finally seeming satisfied with his glares, he turned towards Siya and handed her the bag. Siya took and looked at him weirdly. "why is it so heavy though?"

Nishant grinned, "Kha le tiny, ab nahi toh kab enjoy karegi?" Siya doubtfully looked in the box.

Her eyes widened as she scanned the contents in it, "Bhai? Itni saari icecream?"

Nishant looked at her, frowning. "tujhe pasand nahi?" He was about to tell her he didn't forget her favourite flavour that it was all yuvraaj, but saw Siya shaking her head. "No, Bhai. Infact all of them are my favourite but...., why did you spend so much? One icecream would have sufficed me."

Even as Siya said so. She happily took out the ice-cream grabbing a bite. She moaned out, "Bhai how did you know I was craving this one, huh? I NEVER order this with you?"

His eyes flashed. Naturally so, because it wasn't him, but Yuvraaj that selected the icecream for his sister.

All of sudden, Yuvraaj didn't seem that bad to Nishant. He cared about his sister's happiness, about her preferences. How many people remembered the favourites and the optionals? Yet Yuvraaj took extra care to even get Siya a choclate milkshake.

Perhaps he wasn't such a bad man.
______________________________

Another update tomorrow!

How did you like this one? Please leave comments. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.

Also if you would like, please follow me on Instagram, and Wattpad. I usually plan on leaving spoilers there but I don't have enough viewers there so I don't. Thank you. <3

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 10.9K 13
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
388K 32.7K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
4.6M 325K 80
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES πŸ”₯ All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
47K 3.3K 31
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...