wonderwall; mark estapa

By loveysbookclub

in which, two exes go to the same college and one regrets breaking up with the other. More

wonderwall
chapter i. the balcony situation
chapter iii. game day
chapter iv. first win of the season
chapter v. friends? no. civil? yes.
chapter vi. movie night

chapter ii. pizza pasta night

1K 26 0
By loveysbookclub

apartment 413 🫡

syd 💋
pizza and pasta night!

a dawg 🐶
apartment 206!
be there or be square ladies

the bad fantilli
cant sorry
too many carbs

grump 🤬
i thought hockey players
were meant to be like
oooo yuh gainz

roryella 😚
i just threw up my lunch 🥲

the good fantilli
shut up u legit ate a whole
ass dominoes pizza last night

rutster 🥸
expose his ass luca!

grump 🤬
no quiet down
this way we don't have to
invite adam

nicky 😝
yeah stfu luca
i don't want the other one
there
i already have to put up with
ur annoying ass tf

the bad fantilli
man fuck y'all
i'm coming
and i'm eating everything

grump 🤬
ugh i'm staying in 207
tonight guys
don't bother me 😒

roryella 😚
no attendance is mandatory

rutster 🥸
says who?

a dawg 🐶
says me ugly

nicky 😝
woah fighting words

the good fantilli
rare outburst of negativity
april

syd 💋
children pls
i'm going to the store
what does everyone want

rutster 🥸
OOO
those little sugar cookies

nicky 😝
mother i would like a
bottle of coke as my bev
tonight

the bad fantilli
mom
can i pls have pepperoni
on my pizza

roryella 😚
mother i request skittles

syd 💋
of course kiddies!

grump 🤬
adam i'm being serious
don't show up at my house

a dawg 🐶
too late, i already let them in

"Okay, so. I have question." Luca began, mouth filled with pasta as he sat on the floor of the living room of room 206. "That's never good." Lorelai rolled her eyes, her feet displayed messily across the lap of Rutger, who was using her ankles a table for his plate full of pizza.

"Can you swallow before asking?" Carson narrowed her eyes at the boy, who flipped her off before bodily swallowing in attempts to be dramatic. "Ha, that's what she said." Sydney and Nick spoke at the same time, turning to each other excitedly before carrying out their intricate handshake they made up when they both made their first 'thats what she said' joke at the same time.

"If you had to choose one, which natural disaster would you want to be in?"

"How do you come up with this shit?" His brother asked aloud, shaking his head before stealing a piece of pasta off Carson's place, which in turn, she punched him so hard in the arm he almost fell off the side of the couch.

"Were you dropped on your head as a child? It's okay Luca, you can tell us." Lorelai smiled teasingly, ruffling the boys, who sat on the floor in front of her, hair. He was quick to smack her hand away. "No, Lorelai, were you dropped on your face when you were younger?" He retorted, which elicited an offended gasp from the girl.

"Easy!" April suddenly exclaimed, "a hurricane."

"Hell no! I hate the rain." Nick interrupted loudly, shaking his head, "an earthquake, for sure. The ground literally shakes, how fucking cool?"

"What are you gonna do when a building falls on you? Or a sinkhole opens and swallows you up?" Carson shot back at the boy, who seemed perplexed by the sudden list of things that were a result of an earthquake.

"Yeah, I'd rather the rain." Rutger admitted, shrugging his shoulder. "Tornadoes are kind of cool." Lorelai announced, all eyes turning to her in bewilderment.

"Tornadoes are terrifying!" Sydney retaliated. "There this big swirl that appears out of no where and just sweeps things up, but where do these things go? Where does the tornado take it? Why do they just disappear?"

The room fell into silence at the red heads outburst, which happened quite frequently. "Have you ever been in a tornado, Syd? This seems personal." Luca asked softly.

"No, you freak. They're just high on my fear list, right up there with birds."

"Birds?" Both Carson and Adam laughed out at the same time, both of their smiles dropping when they realised the display of similarity between the two, resulting in Carson punching the boy in the arm once more.

"No, I understand the fear of birds. There's too many of them." April admitted, shivering her shoulders as if to rid herself of the thought of the flying creatures.

Lorelai and Rutger exchanged a humoured glance.

"Okay, next question." Luca announced, resulting in a groan from his brother and the Warner girl, who once again shot each other a dirty at their simultaneous behaviour. "First hockey game of the season, whose jersey are you all wearing?"

"Who said we're coming?" Lorelai challenged the boy. All four boys had been begging the girls to come to their games ever since the two groups had become close. The girls all wanted to, they just didn't want to leave Lorelai out if she was too uncomfortable by the presence of her jackass of an ex boyfriends presence. The boys obviously didn't know of her extensive history with their forward.

"Nuh uh, you guys come to our games and we return the favour." Rutger explained, the girls all rolling their eyes. They had all mentioned how the guys should come to their first soccer game which was this weekend. "Who said we want you there?" Carson shot back.

"You did, multiple times." Adam had a shit eating grin on his face as Carson's shoulders slumped, the girl having no rebuttal.

"I don't see the big deal, it's not like you have anything better to do." Nick shrugged his shoulders, taking the plate of Sydney's uneaten and discarded pasta and scoffing the rest of it down.

Three sets of eyes shot towards Lorelai, silently telling the girl that it was up to her and they would be fine with whatever. Feeling the pressure, Lorelai buried the anxiety of possibly seeing Mark again and released a prolonged and over dramatic groan.

"Fine, we'll be there. But I dibs Ruts jersey!" The night then turned into an argument of who was wearing whose jersey at the game, while Rutger and Lorelai watched the chaos with small smiles.

@THEBETTERFANTILLI HAS A NEW POST!

tagged - @carsonswrld, @adamnfantilly

tagged - @sydsloveclub, @mcrutster, @nickolasmoldy, @timmyturner 

tagged - @sydsloveclub, @timmyturner 

@thebetterfantilli: pizza pasta night with a twist

@adamnfantilly: why is april flying
— @carsonwrld: why tf not

@sydsloveclub: pizza pasta night success!!!!!

@timmyturner: nawwww ur so cheesy luca
— @thebetterfantilli: shut up
— @carsonwrld: yeah such a softie luca 😉
— @thebetterfantilli: shut up u grump

@nickolasmoldy: i took all the leftovers home boys don't even worry
— @rorygilmore: u fat fuck i wanted that

@rorygilmore: i let u in my house and i don't even make the cut???? what is this
— @mcrutster: sounds like a personal attack to me, personally i wouldn't take that rory
— @thebetterfantilli: next time?
— @rorygilmore: no fuck ur insta feed
— @eddie.edwards: @rorygilmore who r u and why do you look familiar
— @rorygilmore: um ok creep

@theduker: where tf was my invite i love pasta, everyone knows i love pasta
— @thebetterfantilli: next time?
— @sydsloveclub: next time whoever you are dylan duke!
— @carsonwrld: stop inviting random ppl into our house syd
— @theduker: thank you whoever you are sydney sommerville

@lhughsey: you guys actually have friends?
— @adamnfantilly: who are you then???
— @lhughsey: someone whose forced to hang out with you cause we happen to be teammates unfortunately
— @carsonwrld: hey don't lump me in with these people, i hate adam fantilli as much as the next person
— @adamnfantilly: don't lie now carson
— @carsonwrld: i'm not lying ugly

@markestopsign: yo save me some left overs
— @carsonwrld: sorry there's none left

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
762K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)