Amphibia + Titan Academy AU S...

Bởi __2o46

In the alternate timeline, Anne, Sasha and Marcy are studying at Titan Academy and a different journey happen... Xem Thêm

Episode 1: The Beginning of 'Future Generation'
Episode 3: Connection Revealed
Episode 4: Troubled?
Episode 5: Passing the Light
Episode 6: Surprising Stay
Episode 7, Part 1: The School Heist

Episode 2: Returning to School Life

37 0 0
Bởi __2o46

Synopsis: 

Anne noticed 2046's actions looked weird, as on the second day of the school term.

(Music played: Anne's Theme)

---

Good morning, it's Anne. Today is my second day of school this year, and I've just eaten breakfast at home.

As you may know, I grew up in a rich family my whole life, so that could be why I was so spoiled at first and hated responsibility... But not now, I've changed! Maybe because of the mass expulsion affected me.

I barely passed my exam so I didn't get expelled from the academy, but I've reallocated to another class which made me know that I should cherish what I have. So how did I get back to class T1-T5? That's a story for later.

I'm still finding my direction on what I become, but I'm happy that I've changed a lot lately. Maybe, 2046, the student I've just met could help me.

However, the Organisation still brought over Titan Academy, and they kept making things worse. I remember the most are those two, Philip Wittebane and Kikimora. Because of this, I went through many difficulties and sadness last year. I wish that they would've left Titan Academy, but will they? Well, we'll see.

---

Mrs. Boonchuy appeared after Anne completed her breakfast at home.

Anne: Morning, Mom.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Morning, Anne. How's it today?

Anne: Kinda good.

Mrs Boonchuy: Didn't expect you to grow up suddenly from a spoiled kid last year.

Anne: Mom! Not again?!

Mrs. Boonchuy: Oh, sorry. Still misses the old you.

Anne: Okay, but I can't wait to see my friends at school.

Mrs. Boonchuy: I am glad you started to like school, not when you attended the academy at first.

Anne: I know. I just met a new friend, who just transferred here yesterday.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Today is the second day of this school year, and you've already met a new friend. That's great, but what's the student's name?

Anne: Oh. His name is 2046. He's very tall and cute, but he acts pretty weirdly sometimes, like he went to see the noticeboard at the back of our classroom yesterday morning. I never saw anyone do that before. Even Sasha thought that he was 'sus'.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Huh? He is weird.

Anne: Not just that. I almost thought that he was Marcy's sibling! Until I realised that he was not. Seriously, 2046 and Marcy look alike.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Oh. I'm curious to see him, but Barrel is waiting for you outside.

Anne: Yeah, I've already done with my breakfast.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Good. Don't return to the kid I know, or I'll bring Khunpùu to you.

Anne(nervous): Uh... Okay...

Mrs. Boonchuy: Just kidding.

Anne: I know...

Mrs. Boonchuy: Then, do you want Khunpùu the crocodile or Domino?

Anne: Domino.

Mrs. Boonchuy: I knew that.

Mr. Boonchuy appeared.

Mr. Boonchuy: Hey, Anne. Look what I did! I tidied up your schoolbag!

Anne: Yeah. Thanks, Dad, but I could do it myself now, and I've already checked last night.

Mr. Boonchuy: Oh, I see. No wonder I saw it looked a lot tidied last night.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Okay, well, enjoy your school.

Anne: Okay. Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad.

Before Anne left the house, something pulled on Anne's leg again.

Anne: Domino?

It was Domino again.

Anne: Oh, Domino. Summer ends, and I have to go to school now.

Domino sobs.

Anne: I'm sorry, I can't always be with you for a whole day now, but I'll be home tonight.

Then, Domino stops pulling.

Anne: Bye, Domino.

Outside the Boonchuy's residence, Barrel was behind the car as Anne went out.

Anne: Good morning, Barrel!

Barrel: Morning, Anne. Going to school?

Anne: Yup.

Barrel: Then you're here just in time! (The car door opens.) Come in.

Anne went in the car and Barrel started driving.

While the car was driving...

---

In Wartwood, there are a lot of friendly people and neighbourhoods that live nearby. Today, I realised that they usually greet each other in the morning. I should've known that in 7th grade, but it's not too late. Like Wally...

---

Anne: Hi, Wally!

Wally: Hi, Anne!

Wally is outside Ribbiton's residence.

---

He's also rich because he's part of the Ribbiton family. There's Sadie or Mrs Croaker.

---

Anne: Good morning, Mrs Croaker!

Mrs Croaker: Good morning, Anne! Good day at school!

---

She's retired but still enjoys her life. Oh, it's Loggle!

---

Anne: Hi, Loggle! You look different now!

Loggle: Yup. I've been lifting weights every single day!

---

Yeah. I didn't know Loggle trains himself a lot lately. He's currently a wood carver in Wartwood. Oh, that's a different one.

---

Anne: Hi, Ned!

Ned: Hey, how's ya doing?

Anne: Great!

---

It's Ned. I've known him for years in Thai Go, one of the businesses my family did, and we have more businesses to do too.

---

The car was going through Flour & Daughters Bakery.

---

There's Mr. Flour. That's Maddie, and that's Ivy. I didn't know those two were friends, and... Wait, both are in Titan Academy. I'll see you in school then.

---

The car goes through a tall guy who wears glasses, who waves at Anne.

---

He's an interesting one. This tall guy just moved into Wartwood, along with two of his friends. His name is Ismail. Oops, sorry! I mean he's Tariq. Not much has been known about him, but he's graduated from Titan Academy too.

Anyway, let's go to school.

---

(Music Played: Giving it the Shpiel, Andrew Tulloch:

 https://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/giving-it-the-shpiel_97095 

)

After Anne arrived in the main hallway of Titan Academy, she saw Twig and Molly.

Anne: Sup, Twig. Sup, Molly. How are you doing?

Twig: Kinda great.

Molly: But still the same thing at school. Studying...

Twig: But at least we're back together again!

Molly: Right. But I don't know why everyone including our expelled students is back in class T1-T5.

Anne: Oh, uh...

Molly: Did you do something?

Twig: Molly, I know. (lowered his voice) We brought them back.

Molly: Oh.

Twig: (still lowering his voice) Don't tell anybody.

Anne: Anyways, how about Hop Pop? I haven't seen him lately.

Molly: Hop Pop? He's okay. We don't need him to help us with our homework anymore.

Anne: Well, great.

Maddie and Marcy appeared and joined in.

Anne: Sup, Mar-Mar. Sup, Maddie. Woah, you two are getting a lot more now.

Marcy: Yeah, I have to stay with her because... she needs someone with her at school after Vince is expelled.

Maddie: Yeah, I think Marcy is a funny person too. I found that we both love 'magic'!

Marcy: Yeah. Curses!

Twig: But they aren't real.

Marcy: I know. This is the reality.

Maddie: We drew it. I wish we could do real magic.

Marcy: But, hey. Do you remember what you went through, Anne?

Anne: Me? The multiverse?

Marcy: Yeah, I can't believe this is real! You're lucky that you went through fantasy!

Anne: I don't think so. After that, I realised I should've cherished what I have today. And this is why I want to change!

Marcy: Oh, Anne. I'm delighted that you're different now.

Anne: Thanks. Hey, Mar-Mar. How you're doing in summer?

Marcy: Me? Not good.

Anne: Huh? I always thought you were happy.

Marcy: I am right now. You don't know how I am at home.

Anne: I'm sorry. I didn't care about anyone until last year. I didn't know about your family except for... Gong Gong.

Marcy: It's okay, Anne. Gong Gong cares how I feel, but my parents aren't, especially my mother.

Anne: Your mother?

Marcy: Yeah. Promise not to tell anyone?

Twig: Yes.

Molly: Okay.

Maddie: I won't tell.

Marcy: So, Anne. Do you remember the day we went to the amusement park with Sasha?

Anne: Yes.

Marcy: Before I left home that day, I...

FLASHBACK: The morning before Marcy met Anne.

(Music Played: Hopes of Glass, Jody Jenkins)

Marcy went out to her room, only to be stopped by Mrs Wu.

Mrs Wu: Hey! Where do you think you are going? What did I say about you hanging out with your useless friends who do nothing but distract you?

Marcy: Mom, I got straight A's in the last exam, and I didn't use GPT, and I even beat an AI in chess! They're not distracting me at all!

Mrs Wu: AI... That is nothing to brag about. When I was your age, I created AI chess that no one could beat. Marcy, what have you done with your life? Nothing! I expect much more from you. You have to live up to your family's reputation. Go to an Ivy League school, and marry a brilliant man!

Marcy: But I'm ready to take someone, Mom.

Mrs Wu: Puppy love. You cannot depend on a person, who is still taking money from their parents!

Marcy: You're wrong about her.

Mrs Wu: You will find out, soon enough. Don't forget your curfew. Be back by eight.

Then, Marcy was about to leave her home.

Marcy: Bet I could beat her AI in chess.

Mrs Wu: What did you say?

Marcy quickly left the house, as Gong Gong appeared behind Mrs Wu.

Gong Gong: She needs a break.

Mrs Wu: What did you say?!

Gong Gong: N... nothing.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Anne: What? Mar-Mar, But you can't only depend on your parents.

Marcy: I know, Anne.

Anne: Maybe things could go better soon.

Twig: Yeah, let's head back to class.

(Music ends)

Then, they went back to their classrooms. Except for Maddie, because she saw her sisters.

Rosemary, Lavender and Ginger: Maddie!!!

Maddie: Oh. Hi!

Rosemary: Maddie, do you miss me?

Ginger: Yeah, I want to play with you!

Maddie: I hope to, but we're together at home.

Rosemary: Oh...

Maddie: I'm surprised we are at the same school together, but we're not in the same class.

Ginger: But Maddie...

Rosemary: You want us to grow up?

Maddie: No. How about in recess?

Ginger: Yeah, okay.

Maddie: We have to head back to class now. I'll see you soon!

Rosemary: Okay, bye.

Maddie: Lavender, you stay with me.

Lavender: Huh? Why? Oh, we're in the same class.

They head back to their class.

(Music Played: First Day of School, Sunna Weirmeijer)

Meanwhile, 2046 went to their class, and they knocked on a pink-haired student accidentally.

2046: Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?

The pink-haired girl: I'm okay. Don't worry about me.

2046: Okay, and what's your name?

The pink-haired girl: Oh, I'm Ash.

2046: I'm 2046.

Ash: Huh? 2046?

2046: Yeah.

Ash: (laughs) Nice to meet you, 2046.

2046: Nice to meet you too, but I have to go back to class now. Bye!

Ash: Bye!

(Music ends)

Then, 2046 saw Ally and Teverly, and they wanted to say hi to them.

2046: Hi.

Teverly: Hi.

After 2046 passes by Teverly, he secretly glances at 2046.

Ally: Tev, are you okay?

Teverly: I'm okay.

In class N4T1...

Ally and Teverly both came into the classroom.

Ally: Hey guys.

Molly Jo: Hi.

Then, two boys in the class, who are Captain and Dylan, come to Ally.

Captain is slightly tall, while Dylan is shorter and chubby.

Captain: Hey, how are you doing?

Ally: Pretty good, since it's only the second day this year.

Captain: I see what you mean. Do you want to hide your secret?

Dylan: Come on, don't say that! Just give her a break. We still have a lot to go.

Ally: Exactly what I want to say.

Teverly: Hey, you can't be that rude to others.

Captain: What did you say?!

Dylan: Dude, calm down.

Meanwhile, Peridot is testing her program on her laptop.

Peridot: Testing. Take 31. Run program. Check all windows. All are working.

Then, Matt Tholomule and Hunter join in.

Mattholomule: Hey, you're doing something cool. Programming?

Peridot: Yeah. It's coding. I'm learning by myself, and creating a simple page.

Mattholomule: Is that a calculator?

Peridot: Yes, but that's one of the pages. I want to create something big! Like, uh...

Mattholomule: Class Rush?

Peridot: Please don't talk about that.

Hunter: I see. We'll see what you'll create soon.

Then, they left to let Peridot focus on her coding.

Meanwhile, Darryl joins the group of Jojo, Ivy, Molly Jo and Ally.

Darryl: Hey, you're great?

Ally: Yeah. Good.

Darryl: Then, maybe I should try something crazy. Do you want me to bring my pet spider tomorrow?

Ivy: Hey, don't!

Darryl: Why?

Ivy: You'll be in trouble!

Darryl: Oh, right. What about showing my cool art skills?

Jojo: What? No, I know you're going to draw at the campus outside!

Darryl: Oh...

Then, Tinella Nosa pops into the group.

Tinella: You not going to do this! Or we wiW get into more tWouble!!!

Molly Jo: What?

Tinella: We are aW just a bunch of toys and we wiW aW bWing 'wevenge!!!

Molly Jo: Uhh...

Darryl: Yeah, yeah. We all know.

Then, Dipper and his squad join in.

Dipper: Hey, you're talking about us, right?

Jojo: Yeah, we did. Yesterday.

Molly Jo: We're talking about how great your group is.

Dipper: Yeah, we love finding mysteries, but nothing to find yet.

Mabel: But we did many escape games.

Ivy: Escape games? Is it online?

Mabel: No, real-life ones.

Ivy: Oh, could you handle the prices for this?

Mabel: We're okay. Our parents let us do so.

Candy: But we have a case. Why do we transfer here?

Dipper: Oh, right.

Grenda: The answer is, we don't know!

Dipper: Yeah, this could be our first mystery in reality.

Candy: We have to find out why we're the ones who are chosen. As long as we don't fail our exams.

Mabel: Exams? You're right, or we will be expelled.

Jojo: They're really 'The Mystery Squad'.

Molly Jo: Yeah, I see.

Then, Cricket appeared outside the door.

Cricket: Hi, guys. How are you doing?

Ally: Cricket?

Remy: Cricket? You're in the wrong class!

Cricket: Remy? Til?

Tilly: I'm sorry, brother. We aren't in the same class. I'll see you in recess.

Cricket: Oops, sorry. I'll see you in recess.

After that, Cricket left and found his classroom.

Ivy: And we have a second one.

Ally: Yeah.

Meanwhile, back in class T1-T5...

Molly McGee came into class T1T5 and saw Gary already in, who was still bandaged.

Molly McGee: Hi, Gary.

Gary: Hi, Molly.

Molly McGee: Is your arm okay? You're still bandaged today.

Gary: Almost. The doctor told me it still needed a few days.

Molly McGee: Okay, hope you'll be cured soon.

Gary: Yeah, hope so.

(Music Played: It All Started When...) (Start at 2.27) 

https://youtu.be/lGVwD_10Ctc?si=lwfw8hI8BI8NHzM_&t=147

Then, a student came in from the classroom's front door, and it was Pacifica.

Pacifica: Ugh, I don't know why summer break is over and I have to go to school. School is so boring. I still have a lot of things I want to do and-

(Pacifica saw 2046 for the first time in this class, and is sitting at their desk.) Huh?

2046: Hi.

Pacifica: What? I thought I would never see a new student! Hey, what's your name?

2046: 2046.

Pacifica: 2 0 4 6? I never heard of a person using a number as a name. You look... suspicious, but never mind. Is everyone still in this class?

Anne: One left.

Maddie: It's Vince...

Pacifica: Oh, I see.

Anne: Seriously, I hope I can see Vince back too.

(Music ends)

Then, Andrea joins the group.

Andrea: Oh, hey. Is anything alright?

Anne: Yeah, everything's fine, since it's only the second day.

Andrea: Okay, good, but I'm glad to see my best friends Molly and Libby!

Molly: Me?

Andrea: Not you, it's Molly McGee.

Libby and Molly McGee appeared.

Libby: Hi, Andrea!

Molly McGee: So happy to see everyone!

Andrea: Hi, Molly. Hi, Libby. How are you coming back?

Molly McGee: I'm happy!

Libby: Yeah. Good, but what if we have even more work?

Andrea: Don't need to think about it. At least, we're with you.

Molly McGee: Yeah. Don't worry, Libby. Things could get better.

Andrea: So you're gonna miss me, right?

Molly McGee: Of course, I am! But I'm also worrying about Gary. I know he still needs to wear a sling at school today.

Anne: I see.

Andrea: Oh, he's gonna be okay soon. We'll meet together after school with Libby.

Molly McGee: Okay.

Sasha: The teacher is coming.

Everyone went back to their seats, and then a teacher came into the classroom.

Madam Scalini: Good morning, everyone. So today is my first day in this class since last summer holiday, and I'm sure there will be no differences in this class because this is your final year. As Miss Sherly mentioned yesterday, you will only be attending one exam this year, so that means there won't be any exams in the 1st term. Because of this, we will assign many tests for you this term.

Molly: Huh? Are you sure it's the 1st term?

Madam Scalini stops for a second, then starts speaking again.

Madam Scalini: Oops! My mistake. I mean, your school year will be cut short for one term only, that is half a year, and we will still assign you some tasks to warm up for your exams. So any questions?

Anne: Madam Scalini?

Madam Scalini: Yes?

Anne: There's a slight change in this class.

Madam Scalini: What? Slight change?

Anne: Yeah, Vince left the academy this year.

Madam Scalini: Oh. Oops, I forgot about that. Then why do I think everyone stays? Maybe I'm too strict.

Then, Madam Scalini saw 2046 in her vision, who was sitting next to Marcy.

Madam Scalini: What? (lowered her voice) It's you?

Anne: What do you say?

Madam Scalini: Oh, nothing, nothing. I didn't know there was a new student this year. Their name is...

Anne: Yeah, his name is 2046.

Madam Scalini: Oh, okay, nice to meet you, 2046. Anyways, back to the class. So...

---

So as you all know, her name is Madam Scalini. She teaches Mathematics. She has high expectations of us, and she's very strict. She was once my former teacher in the past, so I had a tough school life at that time, and I didn't want to study at that time.

But now, she has become a lot softer, but I don't know why. Maybe she cares about us and considers change her way of teaching us.

---

Sasha: Hey, Boonchuy.

Anne: What?

Sasha: Don't you see how Madam Scalini reacts to 2046?

Anne: Yeah.

Sasha: Something is interesting happening between them.

Anne: But why?

Sasha: I heard Madam Scalini say something softly.

Anne: I know.

Sasha: It looks like she says "It's you?" Maybe they know each other.

Anne: Okay, but I think we can't think about that for too long. We can talk about that for another time.

Sasha: Hmm... Okay.

Madam Scalini: You two! What are you talking about?

Anne: N... Nothing.

Madam Scalini: Then pay attention in class, and jot all my notes down!

Then, Anne and Sasha stop talking.

---

Yeah, Madam Scalini sometimes could still be the strict teacher we know, but I think I'm starting to understand what she's teaching.

---

Anne looks at Marcy and 2046.

---

Also, I just realised that 2046 acts a bit like Marcy because, during classes, 2046 is paying attention and writing all the notes down without talking to anyone. Just like Marcy. She's also doing the same.

---

After a while, class is over.

Madam Scalini: Okay, students. You may leave now, and remember to revise what I've taught.

---

Strange. Madam Scalini ends the class immediately after the bell rings. She wasn't like this before.

---

Flashback to three years ago.

In class T1T5, Madam Scalini is teaching and the bell rings. When the students are about to leave...

Madam Scalini: Hey! Do you think the class ends? The bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss you!

Anne: Aww, man!

Anne and the class sit down.

Another flashback to two years ago.

The bell rings while Madam Scalini is teaching in class T1T5. The students are about to leave again.

Madam Scalini: Where are you going? The bell doesn't dismiss you, I-

Class T1T5: I dismiss you!

The class sits down, leaving Madam Scalini confused.

Flashback ends.

---

Yeah, that's what I saw.

---

Then, Anne sees 2046 leaving the classroom, but Marcy doesn't and stays seated, still studying.

---

Wait, where are you going, 2046? I thought you would keep studying in the classroom!

Seriously, where are you going?

(Music Played:

)

---

Then, Anne leaves the classroom immediately. Outside the classroom, she looks anywhere but can't find 2046.

---

Woah, that was fast. I can't see where is he going. Maybe, I shouldn't be aware of him for too much. Let's just focus on studying.

But for the Organisation, could I tell him? Yeah, sometime later.

Wait... This could be serious. Where is he going?

---

Anne's emotions become serious.

END OF EPISODE 2

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

922 48 15
Anne was in shock. The Resistance had failed to stop Andrias, Marcy was possessed by something called the Core, and the Invasion of Earth was only mo...
64.6K 2.2K 42
When 3 girls find a mysterious box with gems, they get brought to another world, one full of amphibians and creatures that'll end them if they aren't...
112 0 18
In this gripping tale, Anne, Sasha, and Lady Olivia find themselves caught between worlds, navigating the cosmic chaos of Amphibia and the tranquil s...
199 6 4
Amphibia is in a state of war and chaos, Anne and Sasha lead The People of Amphibia to stop King Andrias from launching The Invasion of Earth. Anne a...