Red ribbons || Hyunlix

By SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... More

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₄
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₅
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₀
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₁
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₆
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
A/N

₉₄

3K 100 140
By SaturnYang

As they walked out of the basement, Seungmin found out towards the exit a small body in the dark corner of the hallway rocking and sobbing quietly. "I found him"

Crouching down, while keeping his distance, Seungmin put a bottle of water down in front of him and pushed it slowly towards the child. "Hello there—" he whispered, gulping when he saw the child flinch. "I won't hurt you, I promise. I'm with your father"

The child inhaled shakily, wrapping his arms around his body tighter while shifting closer towards the wall. "I am Kim Seungmin, I think you've heard of me" he whispered, pushing the bottle closer to the child.

"Where is my mom?"

Seungmin sighed, sitting down and rubbing his thighs. "We found her not long ago and we'll take her to the hospital but I need you to listen to me, okay?"

Mr. Gyeol's son nodded his head, licking his lips as he stared at the bottle of water. Seungmin opened the cap and pushed it closer to the child, his stomach dropping when he watched him chugging down the whole bottle. "You'll go down that hall—" Seungmin muttered, pointing towards the dark hallways while placing a flashlight in the child's hands. "until you see a short, bulky man that has a scar right under his chin. He might look scary but he won't hurt you, his name is Seo Changbin and he'll take you to the van where your mother is"

"Okay" the child whispered, gulping. Seungmin helped the child get up and rubbed softly his back, pursing his lips when he saw his state. Dirty, ripped clothes and his skin covered in scratches. "Do you know where your brother is?"

The child shook his head while turning on the flashlight "I heard them say he was on the second floor but that's all I know, I'm sorry"

"No, it's totally helpful what you told me. Now go down that hallway until you get to Changbin" Seungmin said, caressing the child's hair before tilting his chin slightly up "Focus on the end of the hallway and chin up, you're safe, okay?"

Nodding, the child started walking down the hallway, looking over his shoulder at Seungmin, still a little bit scared but stepping into the darkness when Seungmin gave him a thumbs up.

"I think the other one is in the main office. Binnie the child is currently on the way towards you, give him some food and then sweets, he's really scared"

"Got it," Changbin muttered, tapping his foot as he waited at the end of the hallway for the child.

"I feel like in a porn video with the step bro theme right now, this child's not coming faster so we can get out of here"

"Jesus dude, can you stop sexualising everything?" Jisung groaned.

"He's horny, darling. Seungmin didn't manage to get in his pants today" Minho snickered, Chan slapping the back of his head.

Changbin sighed, shifting his weight on his left leg "I just made a joke for fuck's saㅡ wait" he muttered, resting his hands on his hips and squinting his eyes. A small bulb of light peaked from behind the wall, growing bigger as the seconds passed.

"I think I see him," Changbin squealed, jumping slightly when he started seeing the slim shape of the child. "Get over yourself, Binnie. You're going to scare the kid" instantly stopping, the male rolled his eyes hearing his boyfriend's mocking voice.

"Jesus, Minnie. You're always ruining the mood" Changbin muttered, crouching down when he saw the child approach him slowly. "Not like I always ruin your aㅡ"

Everyone on that channel gagged or groaned, muttering "I'm out" ; "Stop, you're fucking disgusting" or instantly leaving it.

"Are you Changin?" the child softly asked, a tremor audible in his voice. Changbin smiled and nodded, finding cute the way the child spelled his name, unfolding the blanket he had taken from the van. "Is it okay if I touch you? I want to lift you up in my arms so we can move faster"

The child nodded, relaxing when the bulky male wrapped the blanket tightly around his body and lifted him up, making the child wrap his arms securely around Changbin's neck and resting his head against the male's chest.

It felt oddly comfortable, resting his head against the stranger's fluffy chest.

And it was oddly weird that the child instantly trusted the male. He just felt...safe.

"So, what's your name?" Changbin asked as he started walking down the hill towards the van, his hand constantly caressing the child's back.

"Yul. Gyeol Yul" the child muttered against the male's chest, nuzzling closer to the comforting warmth.

Changbin hummed, rolling his shoulders back to have more balance on the stony hill. "Yul" he muttered, "What a beautiful name. I knew someone with the same name" he whispered, smiling at the memories.

Feeling Yul shiver in his arms, Changbin wrapped his arm tighter around the child and rubbed his back softly. "So, Yul. What do you want to become when you grow up?"

Humming in satisfaction, Yul rubbed his cheek against the male's chest "I want to be a hero, just like you"

Changbin sighed, stepping over a rock and cursing under his breath "Ah, Yul. In this world not everything is good, as you saw. There is more bad than good but even good can be bad sometimes and bad can be good if you understand" Changbin muttered, goosebumps rising on his skin, sensing something wasn't right. "A hero can actually be bad, killing people to save the world while the villain kills the world just to save someone"

Checking their surroundings, the male inhaled sharply not understanding why a heavy feeling settled over his gut. "Think wise before wishing to become something, it can be way more darker than you think"

Yul looked up at the male, resting his chin against the warm chest. "So you're bad?"

Chuckling, Changbin nodded, taking out the gun from his belt and pushing Yul's head against the crook of his neck "Something like that" he said before shooting a sniper that was between some trees. "Then if you're bad, why did you and the other men save me?"

Biting his lip, Changbin put the gun back "Because your dad helped us too and I know how it feels like to be helpless"

Yul hummed, wrapping his arms tighter around Changbin's neck, "We are almost there" the latter muttered, starting to walk faster when he reached the bottom of the hill.

"Changbin!" Turning around, the male saw Hyunjin waving at him, coming from the other side of the hill with a smaller child in his arms.

***

Hyunjin patted Jeongin's shoulder, both drenched in sweat and blood, trying to catch their breaths.

"Hyunjin" Seungmin said, slightly panting too. "Come to the front door, we found the second kid but I'm injured. I can't carry him"

Sighing, Hyunjin hummed and walked to the front entrance where Chan, looking more done than ever, was holding a small child who was crying and squirming in his arms.

No wonder he's crying. The devil itself holds him in his arms.

"Oh poor little thing" Hyunjin muttered, walking closer and taking the child from Chan's arms, who instantly calmed down.

"Well hello there, pretty boy" he whispered, touching the child's small nose and making a small 'boop' sound making him giggle. "Take him to the van, Changbin is almost there with Yul" Chan said, starting to wipe his face with his black shirt, cursing under his breath about how the child kept crying.

Nodding, Hyunjin started walking towards the van, swinging softly the small child and making random sounds, his heart melting when the little one kept giggling. "If Felix could see you, he would die from cuteness," Hyunjin said, smiling when he felt him snuggle against his chest.

Walking down the hill slowly, Hyunjin kept watching his surroundings, making sure he wasn't followed. Looking down at the small child in his arms, he smiled, imagining how it would be like to have one with Felix.

It was a pretty good idea. Perhaps adopt one and grow him/her together while they lived their life just how they talked about. On a small island, wearing grass skirts and smoking weed on haystacks. Living their best lives while loving each other.

Smiling dreamily and not watching where he was stepping, he tripped over a rock, almost losing his balance but managing to not fall. Checking on the little one, he sighed in relief when he saw the child asleep in his arms.

Running his fingers through his hair, almost jumping when he saw Changbin, shouting his name and waving at him.

Hyunjin ran down the hill until he reached the male, he stopped and wheezed. "Jesus fucking Christ, I can't fucking breathe" he panted, shifting slightly the child in his arms to not drop him. "Well if you wouldn't run down a fucking hill like a damn dog then you should be able to breathe" Changbin sarcastically said and cursed under his breath when Hyunjin slapped the back of his head.

"You're really moody, Minho did actually say the truth. Now let's take them to their mother" Hyunjin said, pointing at the two siblings sleeping peacefully in their arms.

As they walked towards the van, they heard heavy breathing through the channel. "Boys一" Zaryiah breathed out.

"What is going on?" Changbin asked, opening the door of the van and putting Yul beside his sleeping mother, Mr. Gyeol took the smaller one from Hyunjin's arms and thanked them. "It's Felix"

"I can't find him anywhere"

~

Hello my dears.

Thank you so much for 230k

I'm still moving on from the things that happened during the time I was in a hiatus so please be patient with the updates, is really hard writing right now.

Stay safe!

xoxo

~Saturn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 12.6K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
398K 9.9K 20
...But just in that moment he pushes you against the wall really hard and presses the knife against your throat. "Why shouldn't I just have fun with...
145K 6.7K 52
» ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ « ALL FICTIONAL INCLUDES: °omegaau/mateau °angst °v...
142K 5.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...