Reincarnated As The Second Ma...

hana-akito

One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that... Еще

Goodbye...lil Sis...
I'll Come Back...
Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother
Kyle And Vincent
Me, You And Him
having og Luke treatment is not fun...
learning
Hunter And Preys.
Toy And Butterfly.
my life is not A-okay
a nightmare!
"I'll help you, for a price"
a plan for freedom

Frustration

186 8 2
hana-akito

I went into my room and locked the door immediately, damn. I did just put flowers on Vincent-! Vincent out of all people! What the hell am I thinking!? I should be glad that he didn't chop off my arms at that time! I don't know why but I started to want to do some nice things for my siblings at that time...

No, no, no! I shouldn't! At best I better get low! And make sure they don't have an interest in me! But right now I have to forget about that, I sit on the chair and take a notebook. Ah, the notebook says :

"diary"?

"mmh...this just has been the OG Luke diary. I'm surprised at how easy it is for me to just take it."
What if other siblings go into his room and take his diary? Won't that be embarrassing? I shake my head. Whatever, this is OG Luke's choice anyway... I open the diary.

Page 1: Mother and I!

[Mother always looks sad, is it because she knows that the duke doesn't think I'm qualified to become a part of the ordane? ... I also think the same, unlike my siblings. I noticed that they had been picking up "blades" and going on a mission to get the "target" I didn't know what they meant. But I think that's what I'm supposed to do as well. But for some reason unlike them, I was able to not do that thing...]

The writing is quite a mess but still readable at least. Wow, this must have been his first time writing in a diary when he was a child. Otherwise, how could anyone don't know what blade and target are? I turn to another page. All of them are just filled with his activity with his mother such as gardening, playing, reading, and drawing. A perfect activity to do with a toddler at that time.

I sigh, poor like. I'm sure it'll be alright for you... Well, that is a lie since I know what is gonna happen in the future...but still...!

Page 20: birthday~

[Now that I'm 5, I will celebrate my birthday with my mother once again~ I can't wait! Mother also says that she has a new gift for me which makes me feel so happy! As usual, the Duke won't be with us but I don't mind that. It's okay, I have a mother and she is the best! I just hope that I will be able to stay like this with her forever...]

I turn to another page, the paper is a bit softer than the others. And there is a stain...? It's barely noticeable but that makes sense. This is definitely from a very long past. I read them. Also, this is so unrealistic! This guy is 5 years old and yet he can write so well?! I barely made an 'A' when I was your age! But then yet again

Luke does stay with his mother for the longest time. I guess she teaches him everything. Everything except protecting himself huh?

Page 21: Kyle and mother.

[I never thought that the day where I would be celebrating my birthday would be the day where I hate it the most... Father has given the order to deon. The oldest out of us to go and execute Mother, I don't know what she did but Mother did nothing! So why!? He stabs her and even slices her up!

Mother pulls me closer and says I should live... J hate deon, I hate him so much! If I were stronger would I be able to protect her? I hate this I hate this! Why mother?! She has DONE NOTHING WRONG!!! I feel like I want to scream! To immediately take the knife and stab it into Deon's throat!

...

There are lots of stains, he must have cried so much when writing this. I continue to read the novel. Also, it's pretty disturbing how a 5-year-old kid has already wanted to stab someone in the throat... Although I guess it makes sense.

...

One day, Charles came and gave me a baby. The third lady sees the baby as a failure and no longer wants him. Before the mother's death, we used to take care of the baby when the third lady was still resting. But now that mother is dead. What should I do?

The maids and the butlers all do not want him, but according to Charles, if I also abandoned this baby... He will be dead and even Charles cannot do anything so he goes to me and want to know if I can do something about it.

...

Paused, Charles what the hell!? Luke was a kid at that time! He is just 5 years old! Besides how old is Kyle in that? As far as I know, mmh...ah! Kyle is just 1-year-old! Huh!? Duke, you are a piece of trash!

...

The baby was crying, I didn't know what to do. But thankfully Charles was there to help me, things like changing diapers and bathing the baby will be dealt with by Charles, feeding him milk and playing with the baby will be done by me! One day, the baby is crying so much I don't know what to do.

Even Charles fails to calm him down. I want to cry too at that time. But then I remembered that when I was crying Mother always sang a lullaby for me! And so, I take the crying baby and do the same! Slowly the baby stops crying and poof! He begins to sleep! Hehe~ he is so adorable!

Although this baby won't know who my mother is, and why she isn't here with us. I hope that even if it's just me I can raise him all right! Because now, the baby is my little brother, and as Mother said. I must protect my little siblings! Because that is what my mother wants and what I also want.]

...

Damn, did I cry already? This is so freaking sad. I can imagine little like holding little Kyle and smiling so purely despite knowing that his mother won't be there with him anymore. Ah no... That is too sad for my heart! What the heck man?

I begin to sob uncontrollably and I have to turn around just to make sure the tears won't taint the page. Little Luke has cried when writing this, no way in hell would I want to fill this page with more tears! I take a handkerchief and wipe my tears after that I turn to another page.

All of them are just filled with little Luke saying how cute Kyle is, how nice Kyle is, and his hopes to see Kyle grow up. Mmh? Vincent?

Page 27: Kyle and Vincent!

[The third lady who abandoned Kyle knows about me taking care of him. She didn't care about it much but rather just nodded when she saw me taking care of Kyle. After that, she reveals that before Kyle was born she gave birth to twins. With the black hair, one comes out first, and then Kyle!

She says that the duke approves of the black hair one. But not the blond one and after that she gave the baby to me and my mother so that we would take care of the blond one, soon after. She was busy taking a rest as well as raising the black hair one. And after that, she decided to just abandon Kyle.

I was mad at her and so I called her a horrible mother for that! She didn't get mad but instead, she agreed. She is a bad mother, she says that since she was the one who abandoned the baby naturally she has lost every right she has to him. And so, I was given a chance to name them both!

I asked her why both, and she said that perhaps having me name her kids would be better since the duke doesn't even name those two. And she is not good at naming things and she says that perhaps with me giving the baby's name it could have at least made me happy. And so I name them.

...

Before my mother was gone, she used to tell me a fairy tale. And the protagonist is almost the same as the blond baby, both have blond hair and red eyes. And so, I named him Kyle. Because the protagonist's name is also Kyle.

Kyle is a strong and good person. And so, I hope that Kyle will turn out just like that!

The black hair's name is Vincent!

In the fairytale both Vincent and Kyle are rivals, I thought that since Kyle's hair and eyes fit the same just like the baby here it'll be fine to name him Vincent!

I hope that this baby will turn out just like Vincent in the story! Smart, cool, and very fast!

...

I love both of my new siblings~ I wish Mother was here to see them! I miss Mother but. The third lady says it's useless to miss a dead person...

Mother...]

...

No!!! I'm crying again! No! No! Stop!!! Stop giving me the "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!!" PLEASE!!! Stop!!! This is too much already!!! For my heart! Especially when Luke is just a child!!! Stop!!!

I cry again, unable to stop it. Damn... I am a mess right now dude!!! Damn! Damn! DAMN! I immediately bit my clothes! Why! Why doesn't the author put this in the novel!?!? At least let us readers know about this!!! Oh, Luke! Oh, Luke ~!!!

Okay. Now I have to calm down.

...
Ahh!!!!! Ohh luke!!! Damn it!! Damn it all!!!!

Okay! Now calm down!

I continued to read the diary, and after that, I closed it and put it back. After that, I just stared at the window... Damn, my heart still hurt. It feels as if I was the one who lost my mother to deon. Even though I'm not even from here.

I look in the mirror. Yup, I am luke. Right now I am reading about my mother's death, now that I think about it...it hurts... It feels as if it's me who is going through this instead of the OG Luke.

"Mom..."

The words...I spoke out the words without even realizing it. But damn. Luke, your family is so evil! Damnit! I hate this...! They are not even my family and the treatment didn't even happen to me! I know this feeling... It's when you see a kind of character getting abused, you know they don't deserve it, and yet-!

"Sobs...mom..."

I cried, I don't know. But maybe it's because now that I'm Luke. I want to try and act like him, like crying for his mother. Is this because by logic I am now Luke? After all, after I read the diary my heart feels heavy.

I feel like I'm about to cry again. I go to the bed and lay down on it. The bed is soft and so comfortable. "..." Mother huh? Do I have a mother? I don't remember much about her. All I remember is I had Jessica and my grandpa was the only one who helped in raising us. Grandma was dead before I was there.
... I also want to see my mother, I feel like I want to cry... I sigh, I rarely cry when I am in my world. Because I was afraid that they would think I was weak. I don't want to worry Grandpa, Jessica, and my coworker's friend. But now that I'm here they think I am weak... And in lore, I guess OG Luke always cries...

Grandpa always says that I'm not weak when I cry.

How does it feel to have a mother? Does my mom have ever met me? Was she glad she had me? What happens to her? Why did she abandon me and Jessica? And... Why do I start to think about her after I read OG Luke's diary?

There are so many questions but so few clues and answers. Whatever, they say it's bad to hold it all in but in my world I have no choice. But now I can cry to my heart's content... I close my eyes...

Yeah, I should let it all now. My sadness about my mom, the fact that I was forced to be here away from my friend and Jessica. Yeah... Grandpa is right, I'm not weak... Crying is just...when you can no longer hold it in.

And so, I spend this night letting out all of my frustration from this world and my world...

[ Charles POV ]

"Charles, I heard that brother got hurt again-!" I nodded. Young master Kyle is in front of me and is now he is mad. I can see why, he was forced to leave the young master, and now... Young master Luke has been hurt once again. "damnit! Do you know where he is!?"

I shake my head. "Perhaps he goes to his room?" I say to young master Kyle, he then immediately goes away. I sigh.

Oh, young master Luke...

...

I run as fast as I can to get to the big brother's room, Just when I see the door I see both Deon and Leon at the door of the big brother's room! "H-!" Before I can say anything Leon closes my mouth and whispers.

"Shushh, listen" I didn't say anything and listened to the door. Huh?

"sobs...sobs...so unfair...why me?"

"Sobs...ah..."

"Why me...? Please let me go..."

Big brother is crying? Of course, he will... But... I glare at Deon, but he does not say anything and just listens. So too does Leon. Brother... Deon and Leon must have done something to him!

"Mother..."

Mother? Leon's eyes go wide. Huh? Why? Deon grips his hand. Wait, what's wrong with these two? I know that my brother's mother has died but is there anything that happens between them and my brother's mother?

I wanted to get inside but the door was locked. I can take the door down but the door being locked means that Big Brother doesn't want anyone to go in.

And so, 3 of us just spend a couple of minutes there only listening to Big Brother cries... It's hard to listen to it since he was away in his bed. But I can hear some of it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

THE VILLAIN'S LOVE GROWS FOR HIM. pushisinung

Любовные романы

279K 13.4K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...
Take Me High Moon~

Фэнтези

254 8 12
Hello!! My names Ivy and at 14 I got a life threatening illness at the hospital after truck-kun hit me and I only had a couple years left to live. Un...
The Obsessive Villainess Vol. 1 ✔ Saaya

Любовные романы

520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
231K 8.6K 13
𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 !!-(ᴋɴʏ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ) -˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ • Where you suddenly woke up and became...