DREAM GIRL

angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... Еще

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
2 (Sam and Mon)
3 (No.5)
4 (Khun Sam!)
5 (Enchanted)
6 (Closer)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
12 (Honorable Lover)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

21 (A Little Braver)

467 35 1
angel_lee0408

THIRD PERSON.

On the Next Day;

Right after the successful screening of Belle's first movie project, her hectic schedule continues. Today Frin and her has an event with a prominent Beauty Product Brand and they were chosen as the new ambassadors.

"Flowers for you Khun Belle and Khun Frin. Both look perfectly beautiful today." the lady CEO welcomed them with boquet of flowers.

"Khop Khun Kha. Our pleasure to represent your brand. Thank you for trusting us." frin responded with a smile.

"Thank you na ka Khun!" belle also said.

"Naahh I should be the one to say thank you. Knowing how relevant the two of you, for sure you will attract lots of customers so thank you." the CEO insisted and both giggled delightfully.

"I will leave you for a while because the event will about to start in a few minutes. See you at the stage." the boss even said before leaving them with their staff.

Frin still finishes her make-up while Belle is patiently waiting at the couch.

She's busy scanning at Space X to check on the hashtags when suddenly she saw article that got her startled.

Having no idea she quickly showed it to Frin and asked.
.
.
.
"Babe ka, I have a question." she told frin who reacted immediately.

"What is it bb?" frin asked back.

"Here. Why are they talking like this in Space X? And.. and I saw a clip of us kissing. It is the main gossip in socmed. What's happening??" belle's set of questions to Frin.

Since this is a sensitive issue of them so she requested the staff to leave them for a while so they can talk privately.

"Sorry teerak if I haven't told you yet for I don't want you to worry at this and I am handling it already with my legal team." frin said in a calm tone.

"But babe I still need to know, you don't need to deal with it alone." belle uttered in eagerness.

Frin held her hand and stares at her while they're sitting in the couch.

"Okay I will tell you. Lately, I received that clip with a threat that they will spread it in the purpose of ruining our image. They've been stalking us without us knowing. I got so worried not for me but for you, you've just started to build your name in the industry and I want to protect you so I kept it from you and consulted my legal team to help me with this. Please don't bother yourself, I am doing everything to fix this." frin told her with certainty.

Belle is staring at her anxiously but later on felt at ease because she trust her fully and in every words she says.

"I will protect you." she added and quickly pulled Belle for a nice comforting hug.

"Chan rak tua. I love you belle." she whispered.

"I love you too babe ka." belle response.

And they settled it in their own romantic way.

~~~
After some Minutes;

"Let's welcome to the stage the new face of LMV Beauty.. FrinBelle!"

The crowd gone loud the moment they stepped up the stage. Today's event is a box-office hit with lots of fans that filled up the mall.

"Sawatdee ka FrinBelle na ka!" they both said greeting the fans.

They didn't expect this huge amount of fans that came to see them this afternoon.

They see banners with their names that made them smile.

"Look how many supporters came just because of you both. Wow just wow!" the MC said to them.

"Yes and we are so overwhelmed. Thank you everyone for coming, let's have a good time today." frin said.

"Hello na ka, thank you for coming." belle said and the screams became loud.

The event started with games and continue with the photo session with the top spender of their products.

After this they thought of having a small gathering after event so they can interact with some of their fans outside.

"Hello, are you all okay here?" belle asked them.

"Yes!! Marry me Belle! Woooohhh!!" one of the fan shouted with a banner in her hand.

Frin saw it immediately and walked to Belle's side.

"Sorry but no you cannot marry Belle. She's stuck with me." frin said with a proud face showing off their couple rings.
.
.
.
"FBFPK!!!"
"FRINBELLE IS REAL!!"

The fans gone wild when Frin wiped Belle's sweaty face.

"Frin is the video real?? Is it really you and Belle who's kissing??" one of the fan shouted.

They were surprised that they've been asked with this question.

Their assistant quickly approached them and told them to end the gathering before the paparazzi could come to bother them.

They acted like they don't heard anything and just said their goodbye to the fans.

"Everyone, thank you for coming. Please take care when going home. See you again next time." frin said to them.

"Babye, thank you." Belle added.

Frin felt bothered and she quickly grabbed Belle's hand to make sure she's fine.

Now they're going back to the office.

She texted her lawyer to meet her at the office after some minutes.

~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Stargaze Ent.

FRIN's POV.

"Attorney here's Belle with me now. I already told her everything so she's aware of what's happening. What's the update?" i quickly asked.
Here's Tommy with us too.

"Okay madam I have a good news. The stalker is now behind bars. After careful searching we found her in a residence quite near from the Penthouse. She's living in a small room that she's renting. And upon interrogating we found out that this girl is one of Khun Sunny's fan and she admitted that she don't want you with Belle." the lawyer told me showing off some videos that they took with the stalker.

"Ohh really? Sunny's fandom is so toxic. Luckily she cannot do anything more and hope she will learn the lesson. Thank you attorney. So what are we going to do now? This afternoon during our gathering, someone asked us if the clip is real." I consulted him. I am just holding Belle's hand and not letting go of it.

"Since the stalker was caught so no need to worry. Just go on and act like nothing has happened. For sure they will forget about it in a short period of time." his response.

"Yes right bun. You don't need to disclose your status to the public. Yes you have lots of supporters but you also have haters who are salty with your loveteam with Belle and it is not good for the both of you." Tommy said in the side.

"So what are we going to do? Be lovey dovey in public but no confirmation at all?" Belle voiced out.

"Yes. You can be at ease even you're being sweet and couple but you don't need to tell the public about your relationship. That's the boundary over there. Keeping your private status from the public will protect both of you." Tommy added and I agreed to it. He made a lot of sense.

"Bb he's right. Atleast we can be a lovers in public without telling them that we're really are. Cute right?" i said staring at her eyes and smiling.

"Okay ka i understand babe." belle answered nodding her head.

"I guess we're okay now madam. Don't worry we'll keep on working from behind." my lawyer said and now the meeting has been adjourned.

"Congrats bun! The table has now turned to you. Take care of your cute girl." Tommy teases me and I nodded.

"Nalaaakkk nong!" he said and is about to touch Belle's face but I pushed him immediately.

"Naaahh don't touch my faen!" I strongly said glaring at him.

"Hahaha relax I'm a mami of Belle, mami Tom. Eeewww so gay haha but yes I'm a mami and will protect our baby." Tommy added.

"Mami Tommy hehe cute, thank you ka mami." Belle said in her cute voice.

My heart is happy to see my bestfriend and my girlfriend being close like this.

I'm soft.

And the three of us made fun of each other and talked about our future plans.

~~~
After a Week;

Seems everything is running smoothly, we're now receiving more endorsements and guestings. We're even scheduled in an overseas fanmeeting with the fans and we're too excited for it.

"Fanmeet in Hong Kong?? Woah. We're going to meet our Chinese fans?" Belle asked in excitement.

"Yes bb we're going to Hong Kong next month so we need to prepare for it. Right now we're going to talk with the organizers for the ticket selling so I will be quite busy today teerak. You don't need to come coz it's your rest day." I told Belle who's still resting at my chest.

Yes we're still in our bed this early morning.

"Are you sure you will be fine there babe?" her question.

"Yes of course. And Tommy will be there to help me. Don't worry just have rest. Do you want to go somewhere today huh?" I asked her while we're scrolling at my ipad.

"Hmm.. nothing. Maybe on the gym? I haven't go on boxing training these past days because we're busy." she told me.

"Okay ka, I will take you there first before going to office. Let's shower together na and I will prepare our breakfast." I said kissing her forehead.

But she gave me weird look.

"Ehhh? You're gonna cook? It's not your thing babe, I can do it hehe." she said teasing me.

"Yaaahh! I've been watching cooking videos sometimes when I'm in office coz i want to cook for my darling, don't you like it?" I said pouting and about to sulk.

"No of course I want it. A special dish from my love is always my favorite. That burnt bread and toasted hotdog ohh that was so yummy hehe." she said sarcastically.

This kid is really testing my patience.

"Okay then I will not cook! Go order online hmp!" I said and I gave her the ipad.

I stood up and left her in the bed.
.
.
.
"Teeraaaaak waitttt!"

She quickly hop out the bed and hugged me from behind.

"I was just joking love sorry, please don't sulk." she said in a cute way coz she know it's my soft spot.

She faced me cupping my cheeks.

"Cook for me na please? I'm not gonna order online because I want your dish. Sorry babe ka I love you." she said pecking at my lips repeatedly.

"Sorry na ka? Please." she even said.

Ghaaad how to resist this super cute girly here.

I'm giving her odd look.

"Hmmpp okay let's shower now, I'll give you punishment." I said and I grabbed her hand taking her to the bathroom.

"Take off your clothes now you stubborn bully kid." I said and I prepared our bubble bath with our favorite scent.

I took off my clothes first and soaked my body immediately.

She was fascinated with the view that she got stunned and cannot move.

"Come on take your clothes off and come with me." I said and she slowly does it till nothing has left but her naked body in front of me.

"Come with me." I said biting my lip while staring at her body from head to toe.

Gonna give her punishment for being a bully.

~~~~
BELLE's POV.

After some hours;

"Argghh!"

I'm still panting after having some rounds in boxing.

I quickly took off my gloves and put it aside.

I am sweaty so I quickly grabbed my milktea and sipped it.

It's almost lunch time so I wanna check on Frin. She's busy with their meeting that maybe she forgot to eat.

And as I opened my phone I was directed at Space X coz I was scrolling there earlier.

Jaw-dropped when I saw the chaos here.

Another leaked videos and photos of us were uploaded and it's already trending.

"IT'S CLEARLY FRINBELLE!!"
"SO IF IT'S BELLE THEN WHERE'S SUNNY AFTERALL?!"
"BELLE IS A WRECKER!"
"SLUTTTTT!!"
"FRIN IS A CHEATER!!"

I was so shocked upon reading all of this.

We're the hot topic on socmed again and articles are now spreading crazily.

Right now I cannot think of anything but go to Frin and tell her about this. Maybe she haven't seen it yet because she was so busy since morning.

I immediately rushed my way going to office.

~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Stargaze Ent.
.
.
.
"BABEEEEE!!!"

I screamed my lungs out when I entered her office.

And here I saw her with Tommy and with the lawyer.

"Belle, come take a seat." she said and so I did.

"Have you seen the articles everywhere? We're trending now because of the leaked clip of us again. Aish!" I said running out my breath.

Frin grabbed a bottled water and gave to me.

"Calm down bb, drink some water first." she said and I did.

"We saw it already so I immediately called attorney to discuss about it." she said wiping my face.

"Seems they don't want to stop. The haters keep on attacking you both, they want you down." Tommy said.

"I think so. They're getting out of hand. What shall we do attorney? I can't take with the harsh words they throwing against us. I cannot let it passed this time." frin said firmly.

"Babe ka, what are you thinking?" I asked her.

"I must stop them. I won't allow anyone to mock and accuse you." she said.

"Let's have a presscon tomorrow morning! I think now is the time to go out. I want to end this." she said in authority and we're surprised.

"But Frin I already warned you, it will not be good on your image. Haters are just waiting for the right timing to attack you." Tommy said stopping her.

"Aren't they ruining us already? I cannot just sit here without doing anything when they are freely attacking my girlfriend. I know the consequence after but I will protect Belle by all means." she said without hesitation and I cannot help not to admire here even more.

I held her hand tightly.

"Let's go together. Let's face them hand in hand. I will not let you do it alone. I want to protect you as much as you want to protect me." I told her with tenderness in my eyes.

I know she won't allow me but I will insist till she lets me.

"Please? Babe please? I wanna do it for us. I want to do it because I love you" I even said.

We're staring at each other as if no one is around.

My eyes are pleading as I'm waiting for her response.

Finally she nodded her head.

"Okay bb, let's do it together. I love you the most!" she told me caressing my cheek and we smiled sweetly.
.
.
.
"Okay enough love birds. I will schedule the presscon tomorrow morning. Rest yourselves well tonight and we're all must be ready and recharged for tomorrow. Susu na FrinBelle!" Tommy cheered for us.

Got the support from all of them gives us courage to fight.

"Thank you everyone. Let's wish for the best tomorrow." I told them.

Frin locked me in her arms and I know everything will be alright as long as we have each other.

My safe zone, my comfort zone and my home.

==========

A/N:

Get ready as FrinBelle is taking another big step on their relationship. What will happen on their presscon? Could be good or bad. Let's all witness on the next chapters.

Kindly vote and comment.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hidden vaishu

Фанфик

42.3K 2.4K 28
Upon her husband's death, Freen discovers that he was leading a double life, one with another woman, Becky. She secretly befriends Becky, to uncover...
My Forever MKM

Фанфик

66.5K 2.4K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
5.3K 214 7
Warning : This is a mafia based FreenBecky fanfiction and it contains a lot of violence, mature and smut contents. If you are uncomfortable with this...
48.9K 2.4K 21
Freen finds solace in books and art, her world separate from the vibrant tapestry of life. Everything changes when she catches a glimpse of Becky, a...