Riddle Me This

נכתב על ידי Clare_Riddle

Caelia Potter, the unforgettable older sister of Harry Potter, meets Mattheo and Tom Riddle, the sons of Vold... עוד

Meet the Group
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
A/N
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
A/N

19

1.1K 20 4
נכתב על ידי Clare_Riddle

"Ohhhhhhh, that feels so much better," I said, putting on the warm jacket that I had bought. "Thanks for buying. I'm broke," I said, snuggling into the warm fluff on the inside. "I assumed that you were," Mattheo replied, smirking. "How? No, actually, why?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Because you're Cae," he said. 

"Yeah I am, bitch," I huffed with a hair toss. I flounced dramatically out of the store. Mattheo, laughing, followed. I was still strutting when out of no where, Mattheo tackled me from behind. "MATTHEO," I screamed, laughing as we fell down. Only then did I notice that there was snow. 

My face hit the cold, white crumbs, but I was laughing my ass off. So was Mattheo. "Why did you do that?!" I asked through laughs. "I'm being a good boyfriend," Mattheo replied with a grin. I rolled my eyes, unable to suppress my smile. 

"Well, be a good boyfriend and help me up," I said. He stood up and held out a hand. I gripped it and pulled him back down into the snow with me. "CAE," Mattheo shrieked as he fell into the snow. "That's what you get, shithead," I huffed, laughing. 

"You're no fair," he grumbled, standing up a safe distance away from me and brushing off the snow. I laughed. "I'm always fair," I said, smirking. He rolled his eyes and flicked some snow at me. I screamed like he threw a boulder and grabbed some snow to throw back. I carved it into a ball and threw it at him. He ducked and threw some at me again. I tried to dodge it, but it hit me on my hip. I shook it off, but there was a cold wet spot on my jacket. 

"Oh you are so dead!" I screamed, tackling him. I realized that this whole time, we were in public. I knew that we were attracting an audience. But I didn't care. 

"Hey, I bought this jacket!" Mattheo yelled, laughing. "And you gave it to me!" I yelled in response. We thrashed in the snow, dodging each other's punches. Mattheo then rolled on top of me, pinning me to the ground. "Okay okay! You win!" I cried before he could pretend to choke me. He laughed a throaty laugh and stood up. He offered me a hand. I leaned forward to take it. He pulled me up and into his chest. 

My eyes widened as he hugged me to his warm chest. We locked eyes. I noticed that our noses, like so many times before, were only centimeters away. I tilted my head so that his breath was on my cheek. Just like I wanted, his warm breath fanned against my cheek and cheekbone. 

"Just warning you, I'm going to kiss you," he said in a barely audible whisper. I looked back at him, shocked. But I nodded. And that cued the best moment of my life. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

292K 4K 24
𝖡𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍, an enemies to lovers with dual pov. A girl named Emma Nott has a deep hatred for her brothers best friend, Mattheo Riddle. ...
12.4K 210 66
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
13.1K 168 24
In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer and closer to eachother. Everything seems...
417K 4.8K 28
Mattheo Riddle is Tom's son. Finding himself totally wrapped up in Berkley's life, he has to choose between family and friends. Read to see what this...