Hold Me Tight

Autorstwa Golden_1601

"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck yo... Więcej

prologue
Chapter 1: Auction
Chapter 2: Pain
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Welcome to hell
Chapter 6: Dejected
chapter 7: Unsettling feeling
Chapter 8: Dominating
Chapter 9: Change in heart
Chapter 10: Dancing with the Devil
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12 : Guilt
Chapter 13: Being nice
Chapter 14: Honeymoon
Chapter 15: kissed my breath away
Chapter 16: His weakness
Chapter 17: Inner Demons
Chapter 18: Final goodbyes
Chapter 20: Realisation
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Irresistible
Chapter 22: Unfortunate
Chapter 23: Back Stabber

Chapter 19: Body, heart and soul

3.1K 75 3
Autorstwa Golden_1601

"You have me, untill the last star of the galaxy dies down you have me."

Ishani

Ishani....

I woke up with a jolt having a nightmare of Adi calling my name in a heart wrenching scream. My whole body is sweating and my heart is pounding rapidly in my chest. My breaths coming as irregular pants and my heart felt constricted.

I looked around hastily, takes in the unfamiliar surrounding and realise that I'm still in Adi's room in Oberoi mansion. I took my phone from the nightstand and without much thinking dialed his number. The ring goes on an on untill it disconnected but he didn't responded. I dialed again but same goes this time.

I hastily jump down from the bed and almost run out of the room. The whole mansion is dark and silent, I checked my phone and it shows it's 1.47am. I quickly ran down the stairs and open the main door. There I came face to face with two guards, both gave me a confused and questioning glance then one of them asked,

"You need something ma'am?" I gulped down the uneasy feelings I've since the nightmare and replied after a pause.

"Can you arrange a car? I need to go somewhere." My voice shook and heart is still beating fast. I think that nightmare really affect me so much that my brain didn't work properly.

"Sure Mrs. Oberoi, but at this hour?" The other guard asked confused but I didn't give him any answer so he called the driver instead. In no time a car pulled over infront of me and I get inside it. I know I need to find Adi right now but I've no idea where he could possibly be. So I go with my instinct and told the driver to take me to Adi's house.

I again dialed his number and continued untill the car pulled over infront of his house. I stepped out of the car and running all the way to the main door. I put on the passcode on the door and it opened swiftly. I entered and welcomed by darkness. With the help of
Mobile I am able to switch on the lights and gasped as soon as I take in the surrounding.

The whole house is a mess, looking like a tornado passing through it. All the things scattered on the floor and furnitures flipped down haphazardly. I carefully move through all the mess, try my best to not step on the broken glasses and with much difficulty reached the stairs.

I hastily runs up to his room and opened the door without knocking but welcomed by darkness. I again switched on the light but the room is empty and also messed up like living room. I checked few more rooms which are down the hall but they are empty. Finally I opened my room in case he was there but surprisingly my room is neat and clean just like I left it, untouched.

My shoulder slumbered in disappointment as I realise he is not here. I stepped down the stairs thinking about all the possible places he would be, but couldn't think of any. It's so stupid of me running aimlessly in search of him where the reality is the only place I can think of is his home which is definitely not the right place.

I was about to stepped out of the house when I heard faint grunts and smashing of glass from inside the house. I turned around in hope and followed the faint sounds which are now increasing as I step forward. I heard a growl and again shattering of glasses. My breath quickened as my steps becoming haste and it led me to the 'forbidden room'.

Maria told me about that room at the end of the hall, which is strictly forbidden to enter. It's the room only Adi have the keys and always been locked. Once I wondered what might be inside this room so secretive that not even the house staffs knows about it.

The door is open slightly and dim light is coming through the slit of the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door hearing another growl. My eyes widened and jaw dropped at the scene infront of my eyes.

The whole room painted in dark grey and is almost empty except for a shelf full of liquor, a small cupboard and a single wooden table. There was a punching bag at one corner of the room and at one side there were some polaroid pictures sticked to the wall, which I didn't see properly. The walls are stained with blood at some spot I suppose and the floor flooded with broken glass and alcohol. In the middle of this chaos Adi is standing shirtless only in his trousers with a bottle of whiskey in his hand and blood is dripping down his arm which holds the bottle.

What is he doing to himself? Why is he hurting himself? Is he sick in head? Rohan said he is in healing process, what kind of healing process involves hurting more? Is this why Rohan didn't tell me about it? Did he knew all of this sickness? Whatever it is I need to stop him unless he would ended up in really bad condition.

"Adi..." I whispered, my throat became dry with terror. His back is facing me so I guess he didn't saw or heard me. He bottoms up the bottle and gulped the alcohol then threw the empty glass bottle in the wall which shattered in uncountable pieces. A scream left my lips at the sudden sound of crashing the bottle and this time he heard me for sure. His head turned slightly at my direction and he looked at me with blazing eyes over his shoulder.

My breath caught in my throat when his firey eyes clashes with mine. For a slight moment his eyes widened a bit in surprise, but then his jaw clenched and he turned his face breaking the eye contact. He moved towards the liquor shelf and snatched another bottle then popped it open with his teeth. I stood there frozen and saw him took a large gulp of the golden liquor without giving me another glance.

I took a deep breath and shakily stepped inside the room when his voice boomed,

"Don't." I flinched and looked up at him. He is looking at me with cold warning gaze and gritted his teeth. I gulped down my fear and again took a step ahead.

"I said don't come any closer." He growled at me and I literally shook to the core, maybe a whimper left my mouth mistakenly.

"Adi please stop all this, you are badly injured. Why are you hurting yourself?" I stuttered with a shaky voice looking at his hands oozing fresh bloods and now dropping on the floor. I heard him chuckled darkly and a shiver run down my spine hearing the sound.

"Stop with your goody two shoes act, I don't want your sympathy so get the fuck out of my house." He roared and again tipped the bottle down his throat. I didn't obliged to him and stepped inside untill I'm a foot away from him.

"Adi please let me treat your wound, you are bleeding." I said almost crying as my vision got blurry with tears. He scoffed and replied,

"Why do you care? Just leave just like you did before." His eyes are red and a shadow loomed over his face under his dark bangs. He reminds me of that night again and again, and my subconscious screaming in my head to run away. But seeing him in this state I couldn't, instead like a fool I try to persuade him again.

"I'm not leaving you in this condition, you like it or not I'm not obliged to your orders this time." I said stubbornly and look straight in his eyes. His mouth twitched in annoyance and he inches closer to me.

"Don't test my patience Ishani, get out unless you wanted to get hurt like that night." He threatened and my eyes widened. So he remembered everything, he knew what he was doing and still continues with his feral act. And instead of apologise he threatened me to do that again? My mouth got sealed as I looked at him blankly. A flash of regret passing through his eyes and he break the eye contact.

My blood boil at the thought that he did that to me intentionally, I wanted to throw a fit at him but then I compose my emotion and remembered what dadi said to me about him. He is hurt and try to push me away before he would hurt me again. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and again try to approach him forgetting about that night for now. He need to treat his wounds or it'll get infected. I need to calm him down.

"Adi please let me..." I didn't finished my sentence as a strong hand grasped my throat and squeeze the life out of me. My eyes bulged out and hands flew to his wrist to make myself free from the death hold.

"I said get out." He snarled at me and came so much closer to my face that I can smell the alcohol in his breath. I felt my breath shortened but I still try to reach out for him.

"I know you are sad and hurt, but hurting me will not lessen your pain." I stated with much difficulty as his tight hold on my throat make me suffocated. His bloodshot eyes widened slightly before it flashes anger like before and he tightened his grip while screaming at my face.

"Shut the fuck up, what do you know about me? About my pain and sadness? Nothing, so keep your mouth shut and mind your nose out of my fucking business or else I'll destroy your life." As soon as he finished he yanked me away from his hold with a jerk and turned away breathing heavily. I'm coughing and gasping for air, finally getting access to full air supply. He is seething with anger, and the alcohol in his system made it much more worse, but I know behind his angry demeanor he is hurting badly and to cope with that he pour all his hatred towards me.

"Maybe I don't know you but I know the pain of loss, I know how it felt when the person you love the most left you, I know the fear of left behind, alone." At my words he turned towards me and lowered his head to look at me. His deadly look is enough to make my mouth shut but somehow I felt the need to tell him what he needed to hear at this moment, and for that I kept my fear aside and blurted out further.

"But you know it's okay to feel afraid and vulnerable, there is no shame in sharing your grief and pain with someone, and sometimes it's better to pour your heart out instead of bottled up all the emotions."

I couldn't believe I said all those things to a drunk and crazy brat who does nothing but hurt me so far. I don't know why I'm telling him this either, maybe he'll scream at me again or hurt me physically but I can't help it. I can relate to him, that how badly he needs someone right now, maybe he doesn't want me in his life but at this moment I'm the only one who is here and I'll not leave his side knowing very well how he is feeling right now.

He didn't utter a single word just looked at me dead in the eyes, his eyes are as cold and blank as always that made me wonder what's going inside his mind. After a long awkward silent and deadly stare he left past me towards the door to leave me in the middle of this mess. But I'm not planning to give up so soon.

I turned around and held his arm to stop him and then wrapped my arms tightly around him. His muscles tensed at my touch but all I do is tightened me grip more. Its stupid and dangerous at the same time but my heart tells me he wouldn't hurt me.

"Let your pain out Adi, don't hurt yourself." I said against his chest. His hands caught my arms around him and try to snatch me away from his body.

"Let go of me." He shouted at me and his chest vibrates. His nails digging in my skin and I winced as pain courses through my hands.

"No, I won't untill you calm down and let me treat your wound." I said sobbing loudly. I felt my hands becoming numb at how tightly he gripped them but I couldn't care less, my pain is nowhere near his and I'd do everything to lessen his grief.

"Ishani stop, unless you wanted to get hurt." He gritted out still trying to loosen my grip but my determination gave him a hard time. I cried in pain as his nails tearing my skin and blood started to prickle down my arms, but I still stick to his body like a second skin. I can feel his body is shaking against me and he is breathing heavily while wiggling vigorously to get away.

I don't know how long this went untill he stopped struggling and released my hand, maybe he realized I won't give up untill the last drop of blood drained out of my body. His arms instead wrapped around me and hugged me back. A small smile appeared in my lips feeling him seeking comfort in my arms.When I felt his heartbeat and breathing getting normal I detached myself a bit just to look at his face.

My head is spinning a little but I can still saw the amusement in his eyes, the anger is now gone completely replaced by something else which I can't point out but one thing for sure he is not going to hurt me anymore. His one hand reached behind my head and he gripped a fistful of hair and pull lightly so that my eyes completely aligned with him.

"Are you fucking crazy?" His voice is high but his tone is concerning and his eyes flashes a glint of amusement. I leaned in his touch somehow it soothes all the pain I'm feeling right now. I didn't say anything, think I didn't need to as he scooped me up in his arms and went straight to my room then gently put me down on the soft mattress. I heaved a shaky breath and saw him disappeared in the bathroom.

He came after a few minutes. His face is dripping water and his arms are cleaned up so I didn't see any cut or wound, but he still needs to treat his wound. He sat beside me and just then I saw a first aid box in his hand. I look at him in daze as he dipped a cotton ball in antiseptic and then dabbed it in my wounded upper arm. I hisses as it burns but he started to blow on my skin while doing it. I watched him in silence as he repeats the same thing to my other arm. After he finished disinfecting he put some ointment and then bandage my wounds. My trance broke when he break the silence with his deep voice,

"Why don't you just leave me ? Aren't you scared of me?" His eyes bored deep into my soul and just then I realise how close we both are sitting. I drowned in his confusing eyes and spoke before even process what I'm saying.

"Even if I'm scared of you I'm not gonna leave you ever, get that straight in your head." My voice came out as whisper and his eyes twinkle at my statement.

"Let me treat your wound...." he didn't even let me finished my sentence as his hand pulled me by my head and lips captures mine in a sensual kiss. My eyes widened at first but then my lips started submitting to his and moved with same pace. A single drop of tear left my closed eyes as he caresses my lips so gently, it feels like he is pouring all his emotion through that kiss. My lips parted as he swiped his tounge over my bottom lip. He entered his tounge in my mouth and I let him dominate me.

My hands trailed up from his chiseled chest to his bare shoulder then finally lost in his wet hair. He pulled me by my waist closer to his body. I'm so lost in the kiss that I totally forget about everything. He pushed our intertwined body further into the bed and my back hit the soft mattress with Adi hovering over me still kissing me passionately.

I pulled him more closer if that is even possible and arched my back in the euphoric sensation running through my body. My whole body tingles at his touch and surrender itself to him. His mouth left mine slowly only when he realised I'm out of breath. But he didn't stop kissing me, his lips trailed along my tear stained cheeks, my jawline, the bridge of my nose, my forhead, literary every inch on my face.

My eyes are clenched shut and hands gripping his hair tightly when he lowered himself to my neck and bite a particular spot just below my ear. My lips parted when his tounge licked that spot and he sucked afterwards. I moaned as he continues the same movement several times along my neck and shoulder.

My lips trembled and I feel tears pouring down my closed eyes, I don't know why I felt so emotional suddenly but deep inside my heart the overwhelming feelings burst and came out as tears. An invoulantary sob left my mouth and he completely still his actions. I feel his eyes on me and his voice came after,

"Open your eyes." It sounded like a request and I slowly opened my eyes. His eyes filled with concern but then regret and guilt overtakes his features.

"I'm sorry, I've lost control. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said apologetically then distanced himself immediately from me. I got confused, did he think I'm crying because he is hurting me? Oh no, how can I tell him he actually soothes the aching inside my heart. How can I tell him I felt alive whenever he kisses me with all his heart? How can I tell him he is everything I want right now?

He stood up right away and about to leave when I held his wrist. He turned around looking down at me confusedly and I said with my shaking voice,

"Don't run away, please." His features softened at my words and he came closer to me again. He cupped my face and said,

"I couldn't hold myself back if we continued this. I'm completely sobar right now but the thought of taking you made me so out of control." His voice is full of concern but his eyes couldn't hide the desire and lust for me.

"Then don't hold back. Take me Adi, take me in every way you want." I said boldly, my body ached for him, for his touch, for his attention. It's enough now, hiding my feelings and suppressed the urge of being with him killing me inside. I'm tired of all those push and pull, for the first time in my life I wanted something for myself and I'm not gonna turned away this time.

His eyes darkened at my words and without saying another word he crashes his lips again in me as if claiming me. I kissed him back with equal passion. I know there is no going back after tonight, I asked it for myself. Suddenly I realized everything seems so meaningless and unimportant compared to this feeling taking over my body, heart and soul. I completely forgot that side of him who hurt me ruthlessly for past 2months, I even avoid the memories of that night and submitted myself to him. Because I'm tired of ignoring my feelings for him anymore. I tried to hate him but couldn't even if he breaks me in every possible way.

Right now I want to forget about everything and let my feelings taking control over me. I couldn't deny anymore how he ignite a desire inside me and how my body reacted and aroused at his sensual touches. I want nothing but to fulfil the need I longed for don't know how long. I wanted to fuel the fire even if it's for just this once.

His lips left mine and landed on the crook of my neck. His hand slipped under my shirt and slowly slide upwards. I arched my back as sparks flying through my entire body. His fingers rested just under the seam of my bra. He caresses my skin with his thumb and drawing circles in my skin.

He tugged my top up and I helped him to pull it over my head. I gulped when his eyes skimmed through my barely covered chest. He dives down again and lower himself in between my cleavage. He pulled the starps down my shoulders at once and give open mouth kisses to my shoulder blades. My breath quickens and I'm literally squirming under him. His hands reached behind my back and in a quick click he unhooked my bra.

Our eyes met and I saw the same burning desire in his eyes as mine. He removed my bra, my nipples are hard and slightly rubbed against his chest. He cursed under his breath and squeeze my left bosom with his large hand still looking deep in my eyes. I gasped and closed my eyes unable to contained the pleasure. Then I felt his hot mouth enclosed around my right nipple and he started to suck, hard.

"Aah...Adi..." I moaned and arched my back.

"Fuck, moan my name again." He demanded and I opened my eyes. His eyes are hooded and drowned in lust. His tounge swirled around my hard nipple while he is looking at my face and invoulantarily I moaned his name again.

"Adi...."

"Fuck." He cursed aloud and take my nipple again in his mouth. He takes all his time to savour me while I'm moaning like crazy. This is so new to me and I'm astonished how my body is reacting to him. His hands run along my curves and reached my jeans. He unbuttoned my pant and pull it down leaving me only in my panty.

He straightened up and unbuckled his belt without breaking eye contact. I gulped when in one go he pulled down his pants along with his boxers. A blush spread through my entire body seeing him totally naked infront of my eyes and I try hard not to look down to his crotch. He looks devilishly handsome.

When I met his gaze again after shamelessly checking him out I found he looked at me with astonishment and a glint of curiosity in his eyes. And before I look away he asked,

"Have you never seen a man naked before?" There is a humor hiding behind his tone. I gulped and looked down in embarrassment. Of course I didn't see a man naked infront of my eyes before, why is he teasing me like that? I didn't say anything and he hovered over me again, moving my face towards him again to look at me.

"I'll make you scream for me tonight." He said and kissed me again, this time applied a little bit force and plunged his tounge inside within a second. I'm now very much accustomed with his kissing and I guess I also do a great job. His hand trailed down my body starting from my breasts which he didn't forget to squeeze down to my belly button and finally reach the waistband of my panty.

My eyes widened when his hand slipped inside my panty and he cupped my womanhood. A muffled moan left my mouth when his fingers came in contact with my folds and slowly moving up and down.

"Already so fucking wet." He commented with a smirk looking proud and my lips parted when his fingers spreading my wetness along the folds.

"Aah..." I moaned loudly and arched my back when he pushed his one finger inside me swiftly.

"Fuck, you are so tight." He cursed and started moving his fingers inside me. My eyes rolled back and mouth parted when he picked up his speed. My hips buckled up to match his movement but he held me down with his body hovering over me. His mouth again captures my nipple and sucking hard while his other hand kneading my other breast.

"Aah... Adi.." I screamed and clenched the bedsheet in a tight fist when he adds another digit. His thumb came in contact with my clit and he rubbed while thrusting his fingers knuckles deep. I felt a sensation build in my lower abdomen.

"Tell me Ishani have anyone touch you before like this? Have anyone make you feel like this ever?" He asked in his deep husky tone while trailing wet kisses all over my stomach. I moaned out loud when felt his fingers curled inside me.

"Answer me and I'll make you come." He promised while I felt his breath on my face. I opened my eyes and our gaze met.

"You are the first and only one ever touch me like this." I answer panting hard. His movements stopped instantly and something flashes in his eyes.

"Are you virgin?" He asked a bit surprised and my cheeks flushed hot. I looked down and nodded. When he didn't say anything I looked up again and immediately he crashed his lips in me at the same time thrusted harder and hit a particular spot inside me. I moaned in the kiss as he kept hitting that pleasure spot again and again. He detached his lips and said.

"Open your eyes and look at me when I make you come." I opened my eyes and my walls clenched around his fingers. He rubbed my clit faster and thrusted his fingers harder, and before I realise my inside exploded as I moaned at the top of my lungs. He continues to stroke me until I came down from my high.

He pulled out his fingers and hooked them to the waistband of my panty and pulled it down. I felt so self conscious as I'm lying infront his eyes naked and he looked at me like he want to memorise every part of my skin.

"You are so beautiful." He commented looking mesmerised and I blushed hard, thousands of butterflies tickling my belly. He parted my thighs and settled himself between them. My eyes falls on his length and slightly widened at his size. I panicked a bit, how it suppose to fit in me? It's gonna hurt as hell I'm sure. Sensing my tensed features he came closer to me and made me look at him.

"Don't be scared, I'll be gentle I promise." His words made me relax instantly and I smiled then nodded.

"Wanna feel me?" He asked and I'm surprised, unable to respond. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his hardened length. I wrapped my fingers along his shaft, then he move it in an up and down motion. I understand the process and tried to please him. He left my hand and let me do the rest.

"Fuck." He hisses and eyes rolls back as my fingers brushed to the tip. I picked up my pace, his expression give me all the encouragement I needed. His breathing came as short pants and he thrusted against my hand. Suddenly he gripped my wrist to stop the motion and said looking at my confused face,

"Enough of foreplay, I need to get inside you." He stated and without my reply he aligned his dick with my entrance.

"It'll hurt at first but soon pleasure take over." He said and thrusted slowly just the tip of his dick inside me. I sucked a breath as a burning sensation started down there. He pushed more and it felt like my inside tearing apart. My face scrunched as I felt the pain in my lower abdomen due to this foreign invasion. His mouth engulf mine to distracted my mind from the burning pain and he thrusted his whole length at once. My eyes bulged out and I screamed against his mouth. Tears started to gather in my eyes and pouring down my cheeks.

He didn't move and give me time to adjust to his length. He felt it when my muscles relax and then started to move. He supported his weight on his elbows and thrusted in and out of me. I moaned, screamed, cried but then all the pain turned into pleasure and my cries turned into loud moans.

"Fuck baby, you are so damn tight." He grunted, breathing heavily. He then placed my both arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. In this new position I felt him more deeper inside me.

He kissed my tear stained cheeks, my eyes and bridge of my nose while thrusting in me hard and fast. The pain subsided after a moment and pleasure courses through my body. My nails clawed his back and my mouth moaned his name like a chant. This is all so new to me and it felt amazing. I opened my eyes and looked at Adi only to find him staring at me deeply with an unknow emotion swirling inside his mysterious eyes.

"You are mine, I'm the only one who could have you and take you like this." He said possessively and when I didn't respond he thrusted harder and said,

"Say it." He demanded, eyes darkened and jaw clenched as he pounding inside me like his life depends on it.

"Aah.. you are the only one ...Adi." I moaned and he grunted in reply. His right thumb came between our conjoined body and found my clit. He rubbed it and my eyes rolled backwards. I could feel the similar knot building inside me again.

"I'm coming." I blurted out ready to explode again and he picked up his pace if that's even possible. In no time I came hard on his dick and he moaned,

"Oh fuck." His dick twitched inside me and his thrusting got sloppy. I got sensitive after this intense orgasm but he still pumping his dick in and out chasing his own release.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, his eyes are hooded with lust and I couldn't help myself but kissed him in the lips. He kissed me back with equal intensity then breaking the kiss and joined our forhead.

"Look at me when I came inside you." He commands against my parted lips and I obliged. His dick twitched again and I felt warm liquid shooting inside me coating my walls. My toes curled and I moaned, felt myself coming again at that sensation. He thrusted few more times and emptied his whole load inside me filling me to the brim.

His body fell over mine, thin layer of sweat coving both of us and we stayed like that for a moment catching our breaths. After a bit he got up and a whimper left my lips when his softened dick slipped out of me. He laid beside me and pulled me to him. I hissed as feeling sore down there and still very sensitive. He pecked my lips softly and then looked at me deep in my eyes.

My eyes felt drowsy and body felt exhausted, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. His hands wrapped around my hips and he pulled me more closer then said,

"Sleep my angel." I felt him kissed me on my forehead and lingered a bit when I drifted off to my dreamland in his warm embrace, feeling safe and complete for the first time in my life.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey readers!

What do you think about this chapter? Do you think everything is gonna be normal in their life from now on? Or it's just the beginning of an ending?

Tell me in the comments and please vote.

Thank you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

673K 32.6K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
2M 89.8K 44
"You really don't care" i whisper tears running down my eyes i wipe them furiously, today i will not understand him he as to understand what i want. ...
146K 13.3K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
325K 20.2K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...