ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ! x ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

SupremeArmpit द्वारा

Welcome to the Devildom The demons are waiting for you. अधिक

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
ᴅᴇᴠɪʟᴅᴏᴍ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴘᴜʙ
ᴅᴇᴠɪʟᴅᴏᴍ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴘᴜʙ (ᴘᴛ. 2)
ʙᴇᴅᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴅɪʟᴅᴏ
ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄ ᴄʟᴜʙ ꜱᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ
ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄ ᴄʟᴜʙ ꜱᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ (ᴘᴛ. 2)
ꜱɪɴꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪᴇꜰ
ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʀʏ ɢɪꜰᴛ
ᴘʀᴏᴠᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ
ᴅᴇᴠɪʟʙᴜɴɴʏ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ
ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜱɴᴀᴄᴋ
ᴍᴀɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
ᴍᴀɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴘᴛ. 2)
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍɪxᴜᴘ
ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜʟᴇ
ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜʟᴇ (ᴘᴛ. 2)
ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛꜱ
ᴀɴᴛɪ-ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ
ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ (ᴘᴛ. 2)
ꜰᴏᴜʀꜱᴏᴍᴇ
ꜰᴀɴᴀʀᴛ

ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ

903 11 9
SupremeArmpit द्वारा

Priest!Simeon x Reader x Solomon (NSFW)

Simeon dons his robes, giving himself a quick once-over in the hallway mirror before he makes his way to the main chapel. Lingering in the hallway by the side to the chapel, he hears the patrons streaming in, filling the church with quiet chatter. Steeling himself, he inhales deeply, clearing his mind of all other thought in preparation for mass. He is extremely mindful of the way he conducts himself, especially on this day, not just because he is an angel—an archangel, a former seraph--trusted messengers of God. As the patrons settle down and silence fills the hall, he takes it as his cue to emerge from the shadows, his light robes flowing behind him as he walks, billowing around his legs with each step. The light coming in through the stained glass windows shining upon him and casting coloured shadows in his path. He flashes cordial smiles at his fellow clergymen and the choir, trying not to let his eyes wander, till he reaches the pulpit and takes his place behind it, facing the crowd of people who have come to pay homage to the church. Among the rows and rows of pews, he finds you immediately, your (h/c) hair shining in the light of the hall, a dead giveaway. You're dressed appropriately for mass, in a simple dress with a modest neckline, your hair pulled back from your face and twisted into a bun. Though he's aware of Solomon seated beside you too, everything else seems to fade out, the people around you blurring to a smudge of colour, the hum of chatter silencing to a quiet ringing in his ears as you lock eyes with him and smile brightly, raising a hand to wiggle your fingers at him in greeting.

You didn't believe it at first, but the Devildom actually has a church. It's situated not too far from Purgatory Hall. Although it's quite small, compared to its grander counterparts up in the Human World, it is still a place for worship, built in a show of respect for the angels who come to visit the Devildom from the Celestial Realm. Simeon, as an angel, In a trance, he feels his hand twitch to mirror your movement, but he quickly snaps out of it, dropping his hand as he realises the murmur has died down, and the whole church is waiting in rapt silence for him to begin.

Forcing a welcoming smile, he dips his head, raising his voice loud enough for the entire gathering to hear. "Welcome, my brothers and sisters. I sincerely thank you for coming to this gathering." His eyes flicker over to you again, his heart warming as you look back at him, watching attentively with a sparkle in your eye. With newfound rigour, he begins preaching the introductory rites to the mass.

The liturgies fly by, and when it's time for communion, Simeon murmurs his prayers, raising the chalice and kissing it, before waving his arm in a gesture signaling for members of the public to rise to receive communion. He discreetly keeps an eye out for you among the masses standing from the pews and forming long, streaming lines before him.

Simeon feels his pulse quicken as Solomon comes up in front of him. As the sorcerer receives communion with cupped hands, he flicks his eyes meaningfully behind him, signaling to simeon that you're there. Simeon's hands tremble slightly as you step up next, looking at him with lovely doe eyes shining with pride. You extend clasped hands to receive communion as well, but Simeon stops you. He opens his mouth slightly, tipping his chin at you to mimic his movement. "Open up, dear," he murmurs, voice low enough only for your ears. The choir and the clergymen behind him standing in the chancel stare in disbelief as the higher angel delicately pries open your mouth with his gloved fingers and places the Body of Christ on your tongue. With a gentle hand, he pushes your slack jaw shut, fingers lingering on your chin as he pulls away, signalling for the next person to come up to continue like nothing is wrong.

In a daze, you stumble back to your place in the pews next to a snickering Solomon, side-eyeing you with amusement. Once you've said your confession prayer and the wafer has completely dissolved in your mouth, leaving an unusual sweetness on your tongue, you return to sit as the rites continue. Solomon finally has the chance to lean over and speak with you. "Simeon must be jealous," he says, voice low in your ear. You pull away to give him a look, brow arched. "...Over?"

Solomon's smile widens. He slides his palm over your thigh. "The fact that it's just you and I over here, while he has to stand there and watch." Your purse your lips, unable to help yourself from glancing over to the lectern, where Simeon stands. He's not looking at you then. His gaze is fixed straight ahead, staring into the distance. You stiffen as Solomon's hand inches higher. Fighting to keep your hands clasped in prayer, you hiss at him quietly, trying not to alet the people around you. "What do you think you're doing?" Solomon chuckles softly, looking straight ahead. "Nothing that Simeon doesn't want to do himself." His fingers slip under the hem of your skirt, and you inhale sharply, feeling your pulse race as he wastes no time, deliberately brushing his fingers over your sensitive spot though the fabric of your underwear. "Stop it," you breathe. Despite yourself, you can feel your panties getting wet, much to Solomon's satisfaction as he feels the dampness on his fingertips. You draw in a sharp breath as he rubs your clit in slow, agonising circles, gradually adding more pressure. Your lace your fingers tighter together till your knuckles turn white. "S—Simeon's an angel. He wouldn't."

"Just because he's an angel, doesn't mean he..."

"This is a church, Solomon." Your voice trembles slightly. He spares you a look from the corner of his eye, shrugging indifferently despite the barely detectable flush growing on his cheeks as he thoroughly enjoys the reactions and the expression you're giving him. "I don't have a religion."  You stifle the whimper that threatens to escape your lips as he stop rubbing your clit and hooks the crotch of your panties aside instead, wasting no time plunging two fingers into your wet heat. You practically arch off of your seat, gasping. "We're in the middle of mass!"

The last part comes out a little too loudly, drawing several eyes toward you. Solomon expertly angles his arm so it's hidden from view. Obviously, even if he claims he has no religion, it wouldn't be good for him to be caught in a place of worship, in the middle of paying respects, with a hand up your skirt doing lewd things. All you can do is shake your head placatingly, plastering a wobbly smile on your face to ward off the concerned looks. Fortunately, it seems to work.

"Doesn't really matter, now does it, love?" Solomon arches a sceptical brow, continuing his ministrations in public with a straight face. "Just look at him now." Unable to help yourself, you tear your eyes away from him. To your surprise, Simeon's intense aqua gaze is locked on you both, burning with concern, confusion, and...envy? You manage a weak smile, the same one you offered to the patrons around you, but it doesn't fool his all-seeing gaze, especially not with the fact that you face is flushed and your chest is rising and falling unnaturally quick. His stone-like expression perfectly masks the roiling jealousy under his skin. He suspected something was off, and this confirms it. As Solomon continues to sneakily finger you while prayers go on, you allow your eyes to flutter shut, having no strength to protest. The moment mass ends, you'll have the sorcerer finish what he started, you think. Sweat beadat your temple, your muscles taut with the release Solomon's dangling over you. It's out of your reach, and he's determined not to give it to you just yet till he proves his point. You shiver as you imagine him making you cum right here, right now. 

You're so lost in your mind, you haven't noticed Simeon has quietly signalled for one of his clergymen to take over the mass, stating that it is an urgent matter. You don't see him quietly slip away from the altar, stealthily making his way down the nave by the side aisles to reach you and Solomon, till he's leaning over you both. Your eyes fly open as you catch his scent, that clean, fresh smell that is unique to only him. Solomon withdraws his hand from under you skirt at once, discreetly wiping his glistening fingers off on his cape.

"S—Simeon?" You ask in surprise, feeling yourself blush hotter. Simeon's heart skips a beat as he looks at you. He can scent your arousal, sharply sweet in the air, but he schools his expression, hand encircling your upper arm. "Come with me," he says in a low voice.

'Mass isn't over', is what you're about to protest, but he stops you. 

"No fuss please, dear." He murmurs, gently hauling you up. The people around you all have their eyes closed and their heads bowed in prayer, so they don't notice Simeon's absence at the front just yet. In a daze, you comply, casting a glance back at Solomon. He grins wolfishly, blowing you a kiss. "Have fun," he mouths, just before his face disappears round the corner as Simeon leads you through a passageway at the back,  which you hadn't noticed before. His steps start out slow and controlled, but as you're out of sight, Simeon's gait increases till you're stumbling to keep up with his long legs down the winding hallways. Did churches usually have this many rooms? "Simeon, where on earth are we going—"

"Pardon me, dear."

Not missing a beat, he sweeps you off of your feet and into his arms, continuing down the hallway to your unknown destination at the same hurried pace, if not even faster. You cling to his neck, your feet seemingly a good way off of the ground. The angel keeps looking straight ahead, arms tightening around you. He eventually makes a sharp turn and kicks open the ornate white doors to a large, open room, with stained glass taking up one side of the wall in the room, and a single bed on a sort of wooden dais in the centre. Simeon stalks inside without hesitation and tosses you none too gently onto the red satin sheets. You bounce on the mattress, looking up at him, eyes wide with shock. "S—Simeon?" You scoot back a little as with slow, cat-like movements, he lowers himself onto the mattress, caging you  in with his arms, chest rising and falling rapidly above you. 

"What did you think you were doing out there, with Solomon?" He asks, a lock of hair falling into his face. Your hand itches to reach up and brush it away, but you're too entranced by his heated chocolate gaze, locked on yours. "I—I..." you stutter, feeling a hot flush creep up your neck, heart racing the longer you stare not the face of the angel hovering over you. So he saw everything. Was it obvious to the other people as well?

"Why do it during mass? We're you trying to tempt me?" Simeon asks, voice smooth as silk. You bite your lip, fingers curling into the satin sheets. "N—no..." 

"And still, you let him sully you here in this place of worship, before my eyes, no less..." Simeon murmurs, almost to himself, voice holding a hint of bitterness. "Sorry, Simeon." You say quietly, unable to tell if he's offended at the lack of respect, or maybe, as Solomon suspected...

Simeon shakes his head. "You could be forgiven just this once... admittedly on my part, I couldn't help but feel envious myself, you see." 

Your breath hitches, eyes widening a fraction. Who would've thought, an archangel like himself—a former seraph, no less—would be making such a confession to you. At your surpised expression, the angel chuckles quietly, the sound from his throat nothing short of mellifluous. He strokes your cheek with a finger, gazing at you with tender eyes. "My little dove. Don't be surpised. There isn't anyone who could not help but be attracted to a lovely creature, such as yourself." Your lips part unconsciously."Does that include you?" You can't help but ask, the question slipping past your lips before you know it. Simeon cocks his head. "Yes, my dear." Slowly, he lowers his head, keeping his eyes on you. When you make no move to resist him, he takes it as an invitation to lower his lips to your neck, simultaneously reaching up to pop the buttons at your collar and tug it down to expose your shoulder. "From the very moment I met you, at that." You blush at his words, averting your gaze as you mutter. "Y--you flatter me, Simeon."

"You're worthy of no less, my dove. Would you allow me to...?" he whispers, trailing his fingers down your side as he reiterates his absolute adoration for you.

You shiver with anticipation, feeling the dull ache of arousal Solomon left you with earlier re-ignite, heat swirling to life in the pit of your core. "I could please you so, so much more."

You lick your lips, and his aqua eyes track the movement hungrily. Wordlessly, you sit up and lift the hem of your dress over your head, then make quick work of your bra and panties, tossing the articles of clothing over the angel's shoulder, leaving you completely naked. Simeon's gaze heats even more as he drinks in the sight of you, spread bare for him, waiting obediently with those sultry eyes of yours. "Well?" You ask quietly, staring at his blank face, starting to feel nervous.

 "Simeon...?"

He silences you with a chaste kiss, a brief press of his lips to yours. You raise your hand to cup his cheek, but he gently and firmly pushes it down to your side. His eyes glint as he peels off the black gloves he wears with his teeth, and chuck them onto the pile of clothes on the floor. "Hush, darling. Now be still and good for me, please."

Gulping, you nod silently, lying limp as a rag doll as per his instruction while he trails a path of little nips, soothed by featherlight kisses from your neck, over your collarbone, pausing to take your nipple into his mouth. He flicks the taut bud with his tongue, reaching up to cup your other breast in his palm, rolling your pebbled nipple between his fingers. He takes his time lavishing each breast, sucking and biting at a languished pace. While he's being gentle, he also wants to leave his mark. His mouth pops off your skin with a wet noise. "You're a vision, my dear. Did you know?" He murmurs, continuing to whisper sweet nothings as he continues down your body, all the way till he's seated at the apex of your thighs. You gaze down at him through lidded eyes, breathing heavily. Slowly, firmly, in one decisive movement, Simeon pries your thighs apart even further to expose your heated flesh to the cool air, and wastes no time putting his mouth on you. You arch off the bed slightly, as you let out a little moan. "Ngh, Simeon..." 

"Shh, dear." Simeon purrs, keeping your legs firmly apart as they draw together out of reflex. He runs his tongue down your slit, sampling your taste, then pulls away to lick his lips, slow and deliberate. "The sweetest nectar, from the finest source..." You only blush harder at his honeyed words, making a satisfied smile grace his lips before he returns to worshipping your body with his tongue. Your pleasure builds and ratchets skyward as he grazes your sensitive nub with his teach, leaving you shuddering on the bed beneath him, stars dancing in your vision as your fingers wind their way through his curls. Simeon takes his time lapping up ypur release, then rising higher on his knees to take in your expression. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand in an uncharacteristically undignified manner. "Did that feel good, my dove?"

His cheeks are flushed like yours, a lovely red undertone on his mocha skin, hair tousled by your touch, an obvious tent in his rumpled robes. Once again, heat flares in your belly as you look at him. You nod silently, opening your mouth to speak, but then hesitate as reality comes crashing back down onto you. You rise up on your elbows. "S--Simeon. The mass--"

He shakes his head, gently pushing you back down. "That can wait."

"But your duties as a priest in the Devildom church--"

Simeon hushes you with another searing kiss.   "--are to serve the people. Our wards, the humans we look after."  He pulls off the stole around his shoulders, then begins to shrug off his chasuble, followed by the alb. Simeon looks good enough in his usual clothes, but in the priest's clothes, the angel looks absolutely sinful. 

You watch, entranced as he removes each layer of clothing to reveal that gorgeous, toned body underneath. They join the pile of clothes on the floor in a matter of seconds. The angel arches a dark brow at you playfully. "Like what you see?"

Somehow, you find yourself shaking your head frantically, covering your face with your hands in a futile attempt to hide your blush. "S—Simeon. P—put your clothes back on..." 

Simeon cants his head at you, almost curiously. His expression remains kindly and innocent, even as he asks you. "My little lamb. You're telling me you don't want me to rail you senseless right now?"

You swallow hard, biting your lip, unable to form a quick remark about his choice of words. "I..." You assume Solomon must be rubbing off on him, then. Simeon smiles that smile of his that never fails to make your heart skip a beat, and you bite your lip unconsciously, eyes glossing over as a thousand lewd images fill your mind.

"Mm. I thought so."

Then his lips are on yours again, plundering your mouth with his tongue. You can feel his hard length throbbing against your leg, yet he's making no move to penertate you. In response, your twine your arms around his neck, pulling him toward you. "It's perfectly fine to give into your desires, my dear." He murmurs, hands roaming over your body, leaving tingles in their wake. You squeak as he nudges your thighs apart and presses his knee to your aching centre. It's enough to shatter what little resolve you have left. 

Screw the church, and the mass. You'd rather screw the archangel instead.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

691K 18.2K 49
welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ ended on ; november 20th. ♡︎ remaster sta...
13.2K 377 12
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
111K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
Obey Me! Stories rice द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.1K 67 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)