๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ...

By vxnilixa

๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ when a girl who craves academic validation forgets to take care of hers... More

โžค
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐š/๐ง
๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.

8K 232 360
By vxnilixa

"hey guys is it okay if camie sits with us?" kaminari asked as he approached the lunch table. you were already sat there, with the rest of the 'bakusquad'. you shifted uncomfortably in your seat at the idea of camie sitting with your group, which attracted the attention of the boy beside you.

bakugou placed a hand on your thigh, making you snap your head up at him. he sent a reassuring nod as he gripped your thigh a little tighter. a small smile crept onto your face as you began to feel calmer.

camie took a seat opposite you, considering kaminari had already sat opposite bakugou. she angled her body slightly so she was facing him. "bakugou! you did great today, you've really improved since the license exam." she rested her cheek on her hand as she smiled at him.

bakugou gave her a curt nod before turning to you, noticing how you were pushing your food around your plate, just staring at it. "eat, dumbass." he muttered into your ear.

you just nodded as you took a mouthful of your lunch. "l/n." the sound of your name leaving camie's mouth made you glance up at her. she leant across the table so she could whisper to you. "are you really going to eat all that?" you looked down at your food then back to her, suddenly feeling like you wanted to puke.

she leant back, engaging in conversation with kaminari and mina. your eyes darted back to your food, feeling more and more i'll every time you looked at it. with only a few words, camie was able to make you feel incredibly insecure about your body - and she did on purpose.

you stood up from your seat, tray in hand, before walking away from the girl who had intruded on your space. she'd only been here half a day and you already wanted to rip all her hair out. as you left the cafeteria, you threw your lunch in the trash.

bakugou and mina were about to stand up to follow you, wondering why you had suddenly left.

"i'll follow her and make sure she's okay." camie spoke as she also got up from her seat before the others could. she trailed behind you, following you into the girl's bathroom.

you glared at her figure as she approached you, standing a few paces infront of her as you glared at her in the mirror. "don't look so angry, l/n." your eyes only narrowed as the corner of her lips twitched.

"if anyone should be angry it's me. i had my eye on bakugou first, and you just had to swoop in and ruin everything."

"i have a feeling you've never heard the word 'no'."

camie just fluttered her eyelashes as she pulled a lipgloss out of one of her pockets, applying it on her lips before pouting. "you're right. i've always gotten everything i want, and it's going to stay that way." she sent you a wink and a smile as she turned, leaving you alone in the bathroom to drown in your thoughts.

you splashed cold water on your face, trying to ignore the stinging behind your eyes. you felt pathetic, a few words from one girl and your insecurities were eating away at you. camie was gorgeous, she could easily be a model...her and bakugou would look great together.

"f/n?" a familiar voice snapped you out of your thoughts. you looked up in the mirror to see jirou standing behind you. "what's wrong?" you took a deep breath to prevent breaking down.

"nothing, i'm fine." you sent a her a quick smile before looking down again.

"you've been one of my best friends for a year, i know when somethings up." you slowly looked up again, subconsciously biting your lower lip. you sighed before turning around to talk to her face to face.

"i just didn't think one girl who've ive known for half a day could destroy my confidence so quickly." jirou's eyes widened for a moment before she wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug.

"talk to me, f/n."

you hugged her back as she swayed you in her arms. "she made me look stupid in the training and now she's making me feel as if i don't deserve bakugou." you whispered, afraid that if you spoke any louder you might break. "maybe she's right. maybe i don't deserve him."

"shut up." jirou said as she pulled back from you slightly. "f/n you're one of the best people i know. you're incredibly strong and smart. you know how to motivate and inspire people and you make everyone's day better, i bet camie cant do that." a small smile tugged at your lips. "and don't worry about bakugou. he's whipped for you. in our first year he'd always be staring at you in class like you were the best thing he's ever seen and he's barely acknowledged camie."

you felt like you were about to cry as you tugged jirou into another hug. "i love you so much, kyoka."

"yeah, i love you too. now go show camie who deserves bakugou the most." she winked at you as she wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

"you know, you're great at motivational speeches." you said, as the two of you walked out of the bathroom together.

"i learned from you."

☕︎︎

you spent the rest of lunch with jirou since it had been a while since you spent time with her. the two of you talked for what felt like ages and she shared some of her lunch with you since yours was in the trash.

as soon as the two of you noticed that you were about to be late the two of you ran to your classroom. you got there just in time and laughed together but your smile dropped once you saw camie, in your seat. your seat next to bakugou.

jirou placed her hand in your lower back, sending you a firm nod. you nodded back before walking up to your desk. you placed your arms on your desk, leaning close to the blonde girl.

"you're in my seat." camie took her eyes off the ash blonde beside her to look you up and down.

"awe, are you done with your little breakdown now?"

you kept your composure as you smiled sweetly at her. "get out of my seat." she fluttered her eyelashes at you for the third time today.

"find a different one." an idea popped into your head as your smile widened. she turned her body back to bakugou. "anyway bakugou, as i was saying-"

she couldn't finish her sentance as you sat on bakugou's lap. you felt his breath catch in his throat. you then raised a brow at camie's shocked expression. "you told me to find a different seat, didn't you?" you tilted your head at her innocently as you fluttered your own lashes. she bit her bottom lip before she turned away from the two of you.

you felt bakugou's hands take hold of your hips. "shit, f/n." he whispered against your neck. "you're my hero. i owe you for saving me from her."

you laughed quietly as you leant back into his chest. you then noticed the amount of eyes that were on the two of you. "so much for keeping our relationship secret." you murmured.

"at least now everyone knows you're mine." bakugou hummed against your neck.

at that moment, mr aizawa entered the room, his brows furrowing at the situation in front of him. "what the fu-" he stopped himself by clearing his throat. "camie, your seat for today is at the back with the other shiketsu students."

you turned your head to see four extra desks at the back of the classroom, temporarily placed for the shiketsu students. three were occupied and one was for camie, who slowly stood from your seat and took the walk of shame to the back of the classroom.

aizawa then turned to you and bakugou. "l/n you can be intimate with your boyfriend after school." you sent him a small smile and a nod as you moved yourself to your own seat, giving bakugou a small wink as you did.

he raised his hand to cover his face but you noticed the tips of his ears glowing a deep red. you spun around once more to look at camie who was glaring at the ground. she looked up but looked down again immediately once she caught your gaze.

you couldn't help but feel some of your confidence seep back into your system as you carried on the rest of the day with a smile on your face.

☕︎︎

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲

-𝐕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32K 32
ใ€ When an "accidental" wrong number leads to a lot of different emotions, y/n and Katsuki have to try and figure out what they feel for each other b...
138K 4.5K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
9.3K 234 9
โŠ โ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก...๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ!? โž เผปโˆ˜หšโ˜†หšโˆ˜เผบ โœฐโ‰ซ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐Ÿท๐šž๐š™๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
4.7M 157K 55
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แด˜ส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแดกษด แด€ษดส แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด›! โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช. โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs แด›แด แดแด‡. โžช ษช า“แดสŸสŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษดษขแด€...