South Park x Reader One Shots

By cunt_chocula

Do you have a niche moment in an episode that you want to expand on? Maybe even looking for a favorite backgr... More

.⋆。˚ ✧ ˚。⋆. Rules & Requests ⋆.*✧☽ 。˚
Blonde Roast (Tweek x Reader)
I Hear You (Stan x Reader)
The Coffin Club (Goth Michael x Reader)
Bad Girl (Mysterion x Reader)
The List (Kyle x Reader)
Our Queen (Style x Reader)
Our Queen pt.2 (Style x Reader)
Ze Mole (Christophe x Reader)
Ze Mole pt.2 (Christophe x Reader)
Sweet Tooth (Scott x Reader)
The Bet (Kenny x Reader)
Cookies (Clyde x Reader)
Hell (Damien x Reader)
Opposites Attract (Goth Pete x Reader)
Cowboy (Kyle x Reader)
Call Girl (Wendy x Reader)
Poetry (Goth Stan x Reader)
Rockstar (Kenny x Reader)
Starboy (Craig x Reader)
Competition (McCormick Brothers x Reader)
Dye With Me (Scene Kyle x Reader)
Knockout (Tweek x Reader)
Touchdown (Clyde x Reader)
Goddess (Incan Craig x Reader)
Faygo Kisses (Juggalo Kenny x Reader)
Extra Credit (Kyle x Reader)
Extra Credit pt. 2 (Kyle x Reader)
Tatted (Kenny x Reader)
Babysitter (Kenny x Reader)
Babysitter Pt.2 (Kenny x Reader)
Jealousy (Kyley-B x Reader)
Ritual (Damien x Reader)
Academic Rivals (Kyle x Reader)
Wedding Night (Gary x Reader)
Dragon Slayer (Red x Reader)
Dragon Slayer pt.2 (Red x Reader)
Pirate's Life (Kenny x Reader)
Basketball (Kyle x Reader)
On Ice (Stan x Reader)
Rogue (Gregory x Reader)
Kept (Kyle x Reader)
Cat Boy (Stan x Reader)
Mommy (Kenny x Reader)
Medusa (Bebe x Reader)
Scare (Goth Michael x Reader)
Scare pt. 2 (Goth Michael x Reader)
Halloween Party (Tolkien x Reader)
The Y/N Show (Kenny x Reader)
Pretty Girl (Y/N X Reader)
Locked Up (Trent x Reader)

Ginger Bred (Kyle x Reader)

6.3K 93 482
By cunt_chocula

"Thank you for taking care of Ike for the weekend bubbie." Sheila hugged Kyle and then you.

It was the weekend before Hanukkah and Sheila and Gerald were headed to New York to visit his cousins. The cousins had terrible motion sickness and weren't able to come to South Park via plane.

The Broflovskis had recently adopted a baby from Canada and, unwilling to travel with an infant, left you and your husband Kyle to watch him.

Gerald says his goodbyes and reminds you of the detailed instructions he'd left for Ike's care.

"If you need anything call us."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll manage," you assure him.

After they leave, you look down at the tiny new baby in your arms as Kyle sits at the downstairs office catching up on his work.

Kyle

Kyle's concentration was broken when he heard Y/N messing around in the kitchen mixing baby formula. He watched as she took a seat and began to bottle-feed the baby.

Kyle had never given much thought to having kids. It wasn't a subject ever brought up. But he found himself strangely mesmerized. Y/N knew just what to do and how to keep Ike happy.

Something snapped in him watching her rock him in her arms.

What is happening.

It was as if some dormant instinct was finally coming to light.

...

Soon after you lay Ike down in his crib in the nursery and head to the master bedroom dresser to fold the baby clothes, Kyle stands behind you and gently wraps his arms around your waist.

"How's it going with Ike?" He asks.

"Pretty well, he's an easy baby, doesn't need much."

"I think you just make it look easy."

You blush at his compliment.

"We've been married for a year now," he asks, "why don't we have any kids?"

His question catches you off guard.

"I don't know, it's not something we ever talked about."

"I think it's about time."

"For what?"

"To have a baby." He whispers.

Kyle's words send shivers down your spine, "you want one?"

"Or three," His hands slide to your hips.

"Or five" he kisses your neck, "or seven..."

You laugh, assuming he must be joking, "Haha! Why stop at seven? Why not ten?"

When he didn't laugh in return you realize that he's serious.

"As many as you'll let me. As many as possible."

His fingers trail down into your panties and begin to rub your clit making you melt into his touch as he continues to kiss your neck. You knew he was smiling, pleasantly surprised to feel you starting to get wet.

He put his other hand over your lower stomach and pulls you against him, his hard cock pressing into your ass.

"I think you'd look cute pregnant."

"Oh yeah right," you roll your eyes, "that's when guys get turned off."

"No way, seeing the proof of us fucking, running my hand over your bump..."

He gets a little harder and moans with his mouth closed.

"Kyle, do you mean it?"

"I do," he said in a low gritty tone.

"Where did this come from?"

"I don't know. Seeing you be so good with Ike, I can just see you with one on each hip and two pulling on your skirt, maybe a few more running around. I don't know I just want it."

He smirks, "Don't you want to have, what was it Cartman called it? 'Ginger Jew Babies' with me?"

The image of a bunch of red heads hanging on your hip started to sound more appealing.

You shift against him making his grip on you tighten.

"Yes."

He turns you around and tilts your chin up, kissing you.

"I don't want to wait anymore. I want it now."

He picks you up by your ass and lays you down on the bed.

"Not to mention these will get bigger too," he says cupping your tits.

"You know I love your body the way it is, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be excited for that."

"Yeah, but it'll be ruined when I have that belly on me."

He kisses down your stomach eventually reaching your pussy. You're already turned on from the pillow talk and his fingers slide in easily.

"That's what I'm looking forward to the most."

He leans over you, his face only a breath away, "I'm going to breed the fuck out of you."

He shoves his dick in and all you can think about is him wanting you that way, wanting to have as many babies as he can. The thought alone is enough for you to give yourself over to him.

He picks up on your eagerness and flips you over, putting your face down and ass up grabbing it tightly.

"I can't wait to cum in you over and over again. This whole weekend, you're mine."

"I might be busy with the baby."

He growls in your ear, "I guess I'll have to take off work. I need you every chance I get."

Your stomach fills with butterflies as he continues to fuck you. His hands grab your tits and he licks the length of your neck.

"I never want you on birth control ever again, got that?"

You liked this dominant side of Kyle.

"Yes."

He rewards your response by placing a pillow under you. The pressure of it pressed against you along with his massive cock inside you makes your eyes roll back in pleasure.

Kyle

He caressed her stomach at every opportunity, excited for the bump that would eventually follow.

He wanted to keep her pregnant, loving that image of her in his head. He needed Y/N to want it as much as he did.

"Do you want me deeper? You seem to get wetter the harder I fuck you."

"Yes," she whispered.

He smiled, his thrusts becoming shallower as she whined needing more.

"Speak up."

"Yes, please! Please Kyle I need you deeper, I hate it when you tease me like that."

He held onto her waist and pushed in, filling her with his full length. She gasped and threw her head back.

He bit his lip as she tightened around him.

"Fuck Y/N are you trying to make me cum already? I'm not done with you yet."

He pulls out to lay her on her back with her legs over his shoulders once again hitting as deep as he could. He loved the faces she made when he fucked her hard.

"I'm gonna cum, I need you to hold still."

He lifted her hips burying his cock in her and finished.

Through the hallway, Ike fussed and Y/N quickly threw on a robe and hurried over to the nursery to pick him up. He watched his cum drip down her thigh. She was able to quiet him down enough to put him back to sleep.

As soon as Y/N came back into the room, he untied her robe, dropping it to the floor.

"Bend over the dresser. Now."

Y/N did as she was told exposing her pussy to him. He rubbed his tip over her, still wet from the last session, and entered her easily.

"You're taking this well."

She started to push back against him making his breath hitch.

"I think I agree with you, I'd make a good mom."'

This drove him wild and his thrusts grew more aggressive.

"I'm going to fuck you around this room and fill you with as much cum as I can."

He grabbed a fistful of Y/N's hair and yanked her head back, licking her neck as he continued to pump in and out of her. He could feel her moan on his lips.

He loved this position but it just wasn't enough. He wanted to get his whole cock in.

He instructed her to get on all fours on the bed and rubbed his tip on her pussy before entering her. His hands gripped the padded headboard using it as leverage to fuck her harder burying himself as deep as possible then pulling almost all the way out before slamming into her again.

"F-fuck!"

He felt himself about to cum again and ordered her put her face down and push her hips up so he could cum in her once again, using gravity to get his seed as far as possible.

He pulled out seeing barely any cum drip out.

Good.

...

You come back from cleaning yourself up and see Kyle in his boxers lying back against the headboard. His hands were behind his tousled red hair looking more than satisfied with himself. You straddle his lap tracing his jawline and kissing him softly.

"I think you'd be a good dad," you whisper.

He kisses back forcefully, his hands moving to your ass. He's hard again.

_____________________________

Anonymous request

➡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 920 34
If you have any requests (romance or no romance), you can comment down below! Q.N: I barely do reader inserts, sadly
91.6K 695 35
Short Stories and Imagines for the Outsiders. Requests are welcome/encouraged !!
1.1K 13 4
A book where I'm dedicating to my lovely readers who'd love to share some oneshot ideas with me! I'll of course, incorporate my own ideas into this...
30.8K 147 141
Preferences, oneshots, scenarios, agere, headcanons etc All characters are aged up