Our Celebrity Romance Imagine...

By TaylorTheCreatorr

Any Imagine you can think of, DM me and I'll make it happen 😊🤷🏽‍♀️ More

My Celebrity Romance Imagines
I searchin for a real love
There are other ways to say sorry
Think before he cheats
Love you like a record deal baby
I love you like a brother
All i want for my birthday is my bestfriend in bed
Love & war
i will do anything for you
Secret lover
From "hoe" to WOAH
The birthday gift
Dancing crazy
.Thin line between love and hate
NOT A CHAPTERRRRRRR!!!!!!
the tale of two bestiees
I NEED LOVE PART 1
Dont believe in love Part 1
TEACHERS PETS PART 1
Post To Be
GOT HEEEEEEEEM!!!!
TEACHERS PET PART 2
nothing is better than sex
I NEED LOVE PART 2
The cashier part 1
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 1
I Cant
The cashier part 2
Thinking About YOU!!
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 2
The New Girl
Brother or Boyfriend??
IMAGE REQUEST NEEDED!!!!!!
Walking Home....
New Girl Part 2
Get on your knees
New kid on the block
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't believe in love Part 2
Just Friends Part 1
new kid on the block part 2
Drum Line Part 1
IM ADDING A SEXY GUY
Cant Stop Dancin
Lets get together?
Just Friends part 2
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Hickies On Your Neck
Mixed Emotions
where there is death.....there is love
Attitides Get You Places
Loving you isnt easy
Never Have I Ever
MUST READ WARNING!!
He Changed Me
Drum Line Part 2
IMAGINES GIVE AWAY
Personal Trainer Part 1
Lost and Found
Personal trainer part 2
You Love This Sh*T
Stu-Co Lovin
He's a RO!!
Peace, Music, and Body Language
REQUESTS
One Time at Dance Camp PART 1
BLIND DATE part one
Dick You Down (Bryson tiller inspired) Part.1
Therapist ( Sneak Peak )
Therapist
Dick You Down Part Two
BLIND DATE part two
One time at dance camp part two
My Cow Girl
Fuckin wit the enemy
The return of the bestfriend (BOYXBOY)
NEW IMAGES NEW IDEAS!!
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#IWANTDAT )
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#Freaks Only)
NEW IMAGINE BOOK!🤷🏽‍♀️🤔
Dear Future Husband (Woody ft KP)
BOOK NUMBER 2!!

Having feelings

161 1 0
By TaylorTheCreatorr

DANIS POV 

"look its not that serious you can do this by yourself!!" I scream in rileys face. "HELP ME!! please larry wont like me if im aloooonnnneeee!!! I need support please make it a double date dani please!!" she screamed tugging on my blazer. "OKAY FINE NOW STOP BEFORE YOU RIP MY FAVORITE JACKET.!!" I screamed back. "its a blazer dani how many ti-" "shut up.." I say going to her living room. "hey dani" rileys parents said to me. "hello Matthews." I said plopping down on their couch when the buzzer to their apartment went off. "I GOT IT MATTHEWS!!" I screamed on purpose. "were right here dani." mr. Matthews laughed. "I know it just makes me feel freeeee to do it everytime." I smile and answer.

"Larry." "Chres." "come on up boys!!" I say buzzing our two best friends in.  in the matter of seconds they are up here along with rileys grandparents. "hey baby." chres said trying to kiss me. I put my hand out to smush his face. "what do you think you are doing? hey lary shes in her room panicking about you guys first date." I said still holding chres back. "oh gosh. RILEY!!" larry screamed going to her room. "hey Matthews." he said before fully departing the living room. "hey larbear.." mr.matthews said on purpose making larry come back. "what was that sir?" he said confused. "nothing johnny boy absolutely nothing." he said with a cheesy smile. larry shrugged and continued to walk up the steps.

"GRANNY GRAMPY!!" I heard rileys little brother Cameron scream. ( imagine Cameron boyd from Jessie as a little boy still a freckled face cutie.) "hey hears 20 bucks." grandpa said. "thanks!!" he said. "heres cookies sweetie." grandma said. "heres 10 bucks. " cam said back walking away. "and that's how you do that." he said stuffing the money in her bra with her husband shaking his head.

"hey gramps hey grams." riley said hugging them. "wheres Jacob?" she asked. "oh yeah hes coming up with his things now." grandpa said. "whose Jacob?" I asked. "oh its my little brother, hes amazing, and young remind  me of a young me." mr. Matthews said. "no he doesn't you are in your mid 30s hes only 18 shut up!!" ms. Matthews said to him.

me and riley laughed and went to the dining table with larry and chres to finish making ornaments for the tree. "larry im so nervous. " riley said. "don't be its in another week anyways your nerves will be one by then okay riles?" he said touching her hand. "ookkaaaaay." she said blushing making us all laugh.

"BROTHAAAAA!!" I heard an unknown voice yell making me look up. "BROTHAAAAAA!!" I heard mr, Matthews yell back. "BOY!!" I said pointing to the tall, tanned, muscular, curly haired god infront of me. "that's my uncle dani." riley said laughing. "cool I could be your aunt!!" I said with my eyes wide and wide smile purposely making them laugh. "uncle Jacob!!" riley said hugging him. "uncle Jacob." I said hugging him tight. he stood there laughing. "im not your uncle dani." he said. "even better." I said still hugging him. "okay that's enough." riley said.

he smoothed out his clothing and looked at me blinking a few times. "its been a while." he said looking me in the eye. "sure has." I said not knowing what the hell he was talking about. "well....you grew up gorgeous dani." he said msiling and walking away to the kitchen. I did an evil smirk with my eyes following his every step. "you will not be my aunt dani." riley said laughing loud. we walked back to the dining table. "okay what was he talking about? how does he know my name?" I asked riley. "you really don't remember Jacob?" she asked me. "no now tell me why I should. "I said. "that's the same 8 year old you fell in love with when we were 6, and he gave you his cookies when cried when my cousin james took yours. the one who called you and I pretty everyday when he saw us." she said. "oh shit.....THAT THE JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ IN THERE!" I screamed getting out of my chair.

"WINDOW NOW!!" I said dragging riley to her room. "okay look If you still like him idc, you can marry him I will just never call you auntie dani okay. I knew this was gonna happen. " she said. "I really do have feelings for him riley. my 16 year old body cant take this." I said plopping down on her bed. "its okay its called love that you are feeling and guess what?" she said. "what?" I asked under the pillow I heald under my face. "he likes you too." when she said that I ran to the kitchen. "DANI NOOOO COME BACK NOW!" she screamed running after me.

"Jacob I have a question." I said batting my eye lashes. "dani....im to old for you." he said chuckling and walking around me. "im 16 you are 18 its only 2 years what wrong could that do ?" I said getting closer to him. "nothing nothing at all because we aren't gonna be a thing." he said smiling touching my shoulder. " you know 95% of rape starts with a shoulder touch, but this wouldn't be rape, because ill like it." I said trying not to laugh. riley died right on the floor. "okay I admit that was funny....ahhh that was the joke of middle school. the exact reason I cant be with you, you are still in your childish stage with these childish jokes. im sorry dani."he patted my shoulder and walked away.

I looked down. I was truly hurt by what he said. me? childish?"

"its okay dani hes just acting right now ." riley said going to talk to chres.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"bye grams and gramps see you tomorrow!!" riley said closing the door. "ill see you tomorrow riles." larry said hugging her. "bye lar bye chres." she closed and locked the door turned around and slid down the door. "he HUGGED me....." she said in a daze. okay now this is enough. "JACOB GET YOUR LOVE STRUCK COUSIN PLEASE!!" I screamed dragging her to the living room.

"he hugged you didn't he?" Jacob asked. "uh huh." she said nodding vigorously. "here I got this." he said grabing her hand which was the same hand I heald on to. "you just want to hold my hand so bad don't you jakey bear." I said joking. "it was an accident and again im to old for you." he said smiling. "tell that to gram and gramps hes 6 years older than her, when she was in first grade he was already in middle school, crazy world huh." I said patting his back. "they met as adults dani. its different." he said. "actually we are still in school together. im a sophomore and you a senior. so what im still in the same type of builing, they took it over the top don't you think?" I said defensively. "look it doesn't matter  what my mother and fathers relationship is or was nothing is gonna happen between me and you so quit trying dani. " he said annoyed. "you don't even know me." he said walking away.

I looked down at riley who was now on the couch. she shook her head and turned on the tv. "how couls he say you don't know him even though you do." she said giving me an idea. I ran into the guest room where he was staying.

"what now dani." he said looking at me. "youre right. I don't know you. but what I do know is that you are two years older than me. you are mybestfriends uncle. you have a loving family unlike me. you are a senior in highschool trying to get into nyu. you live in phili and drive up here every weekened just to open an acceptance letter infront of your brother because you love him that much and want him to see your success. I know how much you love cam just by the way you interact with him. and he loves you too. and I know that when we were little you called me and riley pretty everyday to make us feel better about ourselves and you meant it. and I know that even though you may not want to, you will walk me home along with riley to make sure I get there safe and you will walk her back no matter if you have a car or not. but yeah you right, 100% that I don't know you at all Jacob." with that said I walk out and grabbed my jacket. I felt liquid on my lip. I licked it and it was salty. was I crying. I wiped my face to see I only shed one tear. good at least I didn't ball infront of him and kept a straight face to show no emotion.

I grabbed my jacket from the coat rack in the living room. "cmon riles im going home walk me please." my voice was a little shaky so she popped up fast. "what did he say to you? JACOB!!" she was about to run in his room. "no....its okay I handled him lets just go." i said opening the door and I started walking. when I looked back I saw she wasn't behind me. huh? maybe everyone just wants to leave me today.

as im walking out of her home building I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned hoping it  was riles but it wasn't.

"you were right, you know me and I just don't know you. so how about I walk you home and you tell me about yourself." he said. "its okay Jacob I don't need you or anybody else." I said walking awy. "yes you do need me and riley and my brother and sister in law. you need that larry and chres kid and you also cam. you need everyone who loves you dani." he said. "well good thing you don't love me so I don't need you again I say.." i said walking away again.

"who ever said I didn't." he said making me stop in  my tracks.

"what?" I said not turning around. "I love you and that two year excuse is bullshit I don't mean it. im just to scared to admit my feelings like you aren't. I want you to teach me your ways dani and be mine please I love you and im sorry." Jacob said.

I turned around and ran in his arms. "jakey bear I knew youd come around one day." I said. "wait I thought you were mad at me." he said confused. "its called acting I get this from those crazy romance movies now walk me home you dope." I say grabbing his hand. he laughs and we walk together, hand interlaced in each others.

my happy ending is finally here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 354 53
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...