šššššš¢šžš¬: š’š°šžššžš§...

yourockmyworldmike

šŽš§šž šØšŸ š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š šžš¬š­ šŸš¢š š”š­šžš«š¬ šØšŸ šš†š‚, ššžš„šœššš„š¢š¬ š€š„š¦ššĢš§š³ššš« š‚šžš©... Š•Ń‰Šµ

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™Šš™§š™žš™œš™žš™£š™–š™”š™Ø.
š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™š™šš™„š™”š™–š™˜š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø.
š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™£š™š)

š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™š™¬š™¤)

33 9 50
yourockmyworldmike

𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 (𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀: 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄):

𝙎𝙮𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙨: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙨𝙞𝙨 & 𝘼𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙢, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣):

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣:

🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝟏𝟎𝙏𝙃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝟏:

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 - 𝟎𝟗:𝟏𝟏 𝙋𝙈

Coi:

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 “𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝟐” 𝙗𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝘿𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙖 & 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

𝘼𝙩 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗:

Belcalis is in the corner, drinking some red wine, talking to a Swedish local.

“You are a very stunning woman, Nicki.” The Swedish local compliments.

“Bitch, we was having a good conversation until you decided to be shady, stupid ass bitch!” Belcalis yells, throwing her drink in the local’s face.

The Swedish local screams her head off while Cardi sticks her tongue out at her, cackling.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧’𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩:

Cardi patiently waits for her second set of Baddies to arrive to the mansion.

The first Baddie shows up and Bardi uncomfortably greets her, giving her a side hug.

Jaylah (Doechii):

“So I been hearing that you dislike me. What’s up, boo? Why you here?” Belcalis quizzes.

“Baby, I am evidently a Baddie. Second of all, Keke and Janet never told me that you would be my mentor and not Nicki until I signed the 50 page contract and since it says that I have to be here regardless of wanting to quit, I’m here but just know that Ion like you for how you did Nicki!” Jaylah retorts.

“So your dumbass didn’t read a contract? And how did I do Nicki dirty? Last time I checked she came for me unprovoked just like she did to Kim with assistance, mind you! Your fave needed Young Money and Eminem’s help to take Kim down.” Belcalis calls out.

“Be so for real Marlenis, who the fuck is sitting down reading a FIFTY page contract? The fuck?! And you need to be for real, baby. You fake ass Lil’ Kim um...fans, I guess? Be killing me with the fake support to spite Nicki, where were you when her album flopped? It flopped so hard that I can’t even remember the damn album’s name! You were too busy hating on Nicki that you couldn’t even support your own friend? You and Meg do her dirty way more than Nicki EVER could! Nic just gave Kim her props last year when was the last time you two did that, hm? Y’all didn’t collab with her, y’all barely come to her defense when she gets dragged on social media yet let somebody drag y’all, y’all start hootering and hollering in response and let’s not get into the fact that y’all mainly dumb her down to nothing but some Fashion Queen of Rap. And with help or not, Kim was over regardless, Nicki still released solo disses that blew up too. Imma big Barb, don’t play with me.” Jaylah responds, in a condescending tone.

“First of all, I support Kim heavy behind the scenes and she is on my upcoming album so suck my d***, bitch! You Nicki fans send me with the fake support for Ice Spice, y’all went from hating on her to supporting her to spite me? Y’all don’t think I peeped that?” Bardi retorts.

Belcalis (Voiceover): I’m a bit hesitant to fight her cause I heard she attends Truly’s fight classes.

“Belcalis, how did Kim & Ice even get into this? Moving on, whose the next baddie? I’m done.” Doechii snaps.

The next baddie walks in.

“So y’all were discussing The Princess behind her back?” Isis quizzes, crossing her arms.

Isis (Ice Spice):

“Nah, I was just calling Cardi out for giving fake support to Kim to spite Nic and now she’s saying a whole load of jargon about the Barbz apparently supporting you to spite her.” Jaylah explains.

Isis sighs. “I’m surprised she didn’t add Latto in to spice things up but you can think what you wanna think, Cardi. All I know is my love for you, Kim and Nicki is genuine and I am not about to kiss ya ass the whole season to prove that.”

“I swear you Barbz wanna eat Nicki out so bad. I told Keke to cast bad bitches!” Belcalis snaps.

“Which we are.” Isis & Jaylah say, in unison, high fiving one another.

Jaylah (Voiceover): The way how you obsess over her, it seems like YOU wanna eat her p**** and her a**hole.

The third baddie strolls into the club, she can sense the awkward tension between the three ladies.

“What I miss?” She asks.

Shyniece (Lola Brooke):

“What is going on?” Shy asks.

“A tired ass Nicki, Kim and Cardi debate. Like, I am actually over it, all three of them are iconic legends in their own special way and paved the way for the upcoming female rappers especially the ones from New York, why are we fighting about it?!” Isis explains, in a whiny tone.

“Cause the Nicki hate train returned last year when she clapped back at Latto. Nobody finds it weird how fast Cardi rushed to collab with her after the beef? Before all Latto was good enough for to her is a little cameo in WAP!” Jaylah points out.

“Man, I get all sides of this 1000 year argument but Imma remain neutral, fuck the drama, I’m here for the music and fashion.” Shyniece responds.

“Then can we continue partying then?” Bardi asks, going over to the bar.

“You and I are gonna be good friends, Doechii. You’re a true bad bitch.” Isis whispers to her.

Shyniece wonders what they are whispering but shakes it off and goes to order drinks with Cardi.

The next baddie walks in and Bardi drops her drink on the floor.

Diamonté (Saweetie):

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 “𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝟐” 𝙗𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝘿𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙖 & 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

The Swedish locals rush to clean up Bardi’s mess. Isis and Jaylah smirk while drinking their liquor, Shyniece waves her hand in a frozen Belcalis’ face.

“Girl, did you really fuck Offset?” Isis asks, while hugging her.

“This how I know your ass is slow cause how you gon’ hug me while shading me?!” Diamonté asks her.

“Nah, Rice is right! Your stupid ass fucked my nigga and the only thing that stopped me from fucking your ass up is my respect for your cousin, Gabrielle!” Belcalis yells.

“And it was wild to me that her ass released a diss track towards Quavo right around the time Takeoff diėd. That was mad foul and corny, you a Cardi clone to me too.” Shyniece calls out, making the situation worse.

Diamonté (Saweetie):

“And after all you been through with Quavo, you couldn’t even pay your respects to Take?! Nah, we fighting.” Belcalis seethes, tying her hair back.

“That’s an easy win, her and Latto were weak as hell after their season.” Jaylah points out.

“Then on top of that, Latto was lowkey being a punk ass bitch on season seven too, it will never fail to get me everytime I watch that episode where Monica punked her ass then she ran to befriend Monica during the pandemic. Little scary ahh.” Isis cackles.

“EVERYBODY SHUT UP!” Belcalis yells.

𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝟐 𝙗𝙮 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙍𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 & 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙮, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮’𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧! (𝙖𝙝, 𝙝𝙖, 𝙝𝙖!)

Belcalis elbows Diamonté across the face, Diamonté swings on her but misses when Belcalis ducks.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙄 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧! (𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙞𝙩’𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧!)

Belcalis throws multiple punches across her face and then karate chops her neck. Diamonté snatches Jaylah’s glass of white wine and throws it in Bardi’s face.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣’ 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙! (𝙖𝙝!)

Saweetie then strangles Bardi who keeps rubbing her eyes, she throws a 10,000 dollar cheque (out of her bra) at Isis, Jaylah and Shyniece hoping one of them will catch it and then fight Saweetie off of her.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤! (𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙛!), 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙! (𝙣𝙤!)

Isis decides to do it and punches the back of Diamonté’s head, a hurt Diamonté turns around and whoops Isis’ ass.

𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙! (𝙖𝙝!)

Belcalis drags Diamonté away then her and Isis jump poor Diamonté.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚! (𝙬𝙝𝙤?), 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣, 𝙝𝙤? (𝙉𝙤!)

The song stops playing as Shyniece and the security guards drag Belcalis and Isis away from a crying Diamonté.

“Sage The Gemini?! Janet re-hired you?” A confused Belcalis questions Sage The Security Guard.

“Look times are hard, bitch.” He responds.

Belcalis punches him across the face, Diamonté runs outside to call her boyfriend, YG.

YG: What you want?

Saweetie: Bae, Ice just turned on me! I’m so hurt right now! All of a sudden, she’s Team Barfi!

YG: Oh damn! You just reminded me that I got two successful hits by collabing with Nicki and Cardi. I’m really that nigga, aha!

Diamonté: *begins sobbing* She’s mad because she thinks I f***ed Offset. Do something!

YG: *sighs* Under one condition...

Diamonté: I know what it is and I’ll do it.

YG: Good. *hangs up*

The next baddie heard the whole entire convo and just blinks slowly at a upset Diamonté.

London:

“What’s good, sis?” London asks her.

“Girl, bye. Ion even know your ass.” Diamonté scoffs, walking back inside the club.

London follows her and greets the other baddies, she already knows Ice so they get along the most.

“WE HEAVY ON IT ALL 2023!” They both yell, in unison.

“You a funny ass bitch, Miss Hill.” Cardi calls her out.

“Bitch and?! You did the Queen dirty.” London responds, shrugging her shoulders.

“This cult like behavior is mad corny.” Amaria says, walking over to her fellow baddies.

Amaria (Omeretta The Great):

“Who asked for your input, Omeretta? You’re only well known for allowing Latto of all people to bully you into a collab where she dissed you in it. Dummy!” London snaps.

“And you’re well known for being signed to Nicki but you still ain’t making big moves, you need to sit down, girl. Between the two of us, I’m way bigger than you.” Amaria (Omeretta) retorts.

“Look, at the end of the day, I am y’alls mentor and the arguing is making my a** itch. You two need to cut it out.” Belcalis sighs.

“After you just attacked me, your mentee? You are so fucking fake.” Diamonté scoffs, rolling her eyes.

“Yet you fucked my nigga? Okay.” Belcalis scoffs.

The next baddie arrives and Isis’ smile drops.

Alyssa (Latto):

“Bitch, why the fuck have you been hating on me for so long?” Alyssa asks, confronting Ice Spice.

“Because I can, bitch, because I can!” Isis retorts, mocking that Latto TikTok sound.

“𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘿𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣” 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘿 “𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝘼 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙁”, 𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙔𝙉𝘼 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙎 𝙊𝙁𝙁!

Alyssa grabs Isis by her fro and snatches the wig off, making everyone gasp.

*𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

“SO IT REALLY IS FAKE?!” A shocked Belcalis asks her still stunned mentees.

*𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙎*

Isis puts it back on and then hits Latto with a double combo, knocking her to the ground.

𝙏𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎, “𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙋”, 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏!

Latto and Ice continue hitting one another with lethal punches, the final baddie arrives and jumps in the fight, defending Isis.

𝙏𝙐𝙃, 𝙄’𝙈 𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙕𝙕!

They both jump Latto, stomping her out. Belcalis jumps in and drags Isis’ bestie away and scolds her.

𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙎𝙎, 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼𝙄𝙉’𝙏 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙎, 𝙏𝙐𝙃!

Latto jumps up and kicks Isis down to the ground then tackles her.

𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙆, 𝙄𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝘼 𝘼𝙍𝙈 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙀𝙂!

The song stops playing as the security guards drag Latto and Ice away from one another.

“Who is you, again?” Belcalis questions.

Cleo (trapa):

“Girl, I’m Cleotrapa and I’m up next, check out my new single, I Like.” Cleo responds.

“Might do, might not.” Belcalis replies while shrugging.

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUMP IN, HOE?! NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, YOU UGLY ASS BITCH!” Latto yells.

“I know you ain’t talking ‘bout ugly like you don’t look like a motherfucking Gremlin!” Cleo retorts.

“Meanwhile your best friend looks like Buster Baxter and like she has mild døwn synďrome.” Latto claps back.

“Let’s not start, all y’all are pretty and would not be here if you weren’t. Don’t do be doing all of that!” Bardi scolds them.

“Bardi, you know damn well that Ice started this shit with me first! How are any of y’all mad that I defended myself against Nicki?!” Latto asks.

“None of us care about that, Nicki’s still that girl but so are you.” Lola Brooke says.

“Fuck that neutral bullshit, if somebody put a gùn to ya head right now and said choose either me or Super Freaky Grandma as the ultimate baddie. Who you choosing?” Latto quizzes.

Everybody stares at a uncomfortable Lola Brooke who refuses to say her answer.

Shyniece (Voiceover): Now why would you set yourself up like that? *sighs*

Bardi:

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨:

𝙇 - 𝙍: 𝘼𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙖 (𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤), 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚́ (𝙎𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚), 𝙎𝙝𝙮𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 (𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚), 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣, 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 (𝙊𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩), 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙝 (𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙞), 𝙄𝙨𝙞𝙨 (𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚) & 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤 (𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙖).

“So like I told the other baddies, I got a good eye for fashion so I will either drag or compliment ya outfits. Latto, you look so regal and shit, I love it. Sour Tea, um...you look like you copied Beyoncé and it’s just not it for me....Lola, this outfit is a lil’ mid but you cute. London...Girl...No. Omeretta, boring. Doechii, this looks like a lazy attempt at Y2K fashion. Isis, Cleo, you two are so pretty and that is the only reason why I like your outfits. My obvious winner is Big Latto!” Belcalis announces.

Alyssa (Voiceover): Thank you for the 2K, Belcalis! I barely got OOTD on BGC so I appreciate it.

“Saweetie was right there but okay...” Isis trails off.

“Bitch, why the fuck are you hating on me so hard?!” Alyssa asks, getting in her face.

“Why are you trying to intimidate me, hoe?! I’m from New York, don’t play with me!” Isis warns.

“Am I supposed to be scared?! Bitch, I’m from da South like André 3000, I got fucking hands, hoe! Stop fucking with me, I will fuck yo ass up and do you dirty like how I did my opps. You just another Supa Peach & Young Lyric to me and you not no motherfucking princess, see how fake your idol is? She called JT the princess last year and now you are this year? Pft, yikes.” Latto scoffs.

Isis grabs a bottle of alcohol and smashes it on Latto’s arm. Latto grabs the broken glass and throws it in Isis’ face and some lands on Cleo’s chest.

Episode ends with Alyssa and Isis being arrested.

Alyssa (Voiceover): Only dumbass bitches are Team Ice Spice. Me and her were cool before, then as soon as she shades me, her and Nicki are best friends?! Weird asses.

Isis (Voiceover): Don’t nobody care for nor like this hoe and if they do, it’s only to spite Nicki. Where da Barbz at?! Word to da late, great BKTIDALWAVE, she was that girl!

Belcalis (Voiceover): So, who do y’all love the most? Was Part 1 or 2, better?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨’ 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙨:

𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 (𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀 - 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇):

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩  𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙣 (𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙)!

ŠŸŃ€Š¾Š“Š¾Š»Š¶Šøть чтŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ

Š’Š°Š¼ тŠ°ŠŗŠ¶Šµ ŠæŠ¾Š½Ń€Š°Š²Šøтся

53.5K 1.1K 30
š•€š•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š••š•£š•–š•’š•žš•¤, š•Ŗš• š•¦'š•£š•– š•Øš•šš•„š•™ š•žš•– š•Žš•–'š•š• š•“š•– š•–š•§š•–š•£š•Ŗš•„š•™š•šš•Ÿš•˜ š•€ š•Øš•’š•Ÿš•„ š•¦š•¤ š•„š•  š•“š•– š”øš•Ÿš•• š•—š•£š• š•ž š•„š•™š•–š•£š•–, š•Øš•™š•  ļæ½...
7K 330 22
šŸšŸ’ š¬šžš„šŸ š©š«šØšœš„ššš¢š¦šžš š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ š”šššÆšž š­šØ š„š¢šÆšž š­šØš šžš­š”šžš« šŸšØš« šŸ‘ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬ š¢š§ šŒš¢ššš¦š¢, š…š„šØš«š¢ššš. š–...
storm | b.e jin

Š›ŃŽŠ±Š¾Š²Š½Ń‹Šµ рŠ¾Š¼Š°Š½Ń‹

171K 5.3K 34
"š™žš™£ š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š, š™žš™©'š™Ø š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™¢ š™—š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™©š™š™š š™˜š™–š™”š™¢" lowercase intended
124K 2.5K 49
āØ š‚š‡š€š‘š‹šˆ šƒ'š€šŒš„š‹šˆšŽ & šŠš€š˜š‚š„š„ š‘šˆš‚š„ ā© āž·ļ½”Ėšš™»š™¾šš…š™“š™»ššˆ Ū«ŪŖā‹† ą¼„ ā”€ā”€ - ĖĖ‹ ļ¾Ÿā˜†: *.ā˜½ .* ĖŠĖŽ - ā”€ā”€ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—‚š—‡ š–¼š—š–ŗš—‹š—…š—‚ š–½'ļæ½...