BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold🔞
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake
Double faced

mine

6.8K 197 139
By catlookingman

This story requested by SofiaHayat2

💜💜💜💜

It's evening time and yn walk to front door and ring the bell....and maid open the door and greet her and she greet back and walk inside..... Mrs kim saw her and smile...

Mrs. Kim- finally you are here?

Yn bow to her and smile....

Mrs.kim- you are beautiful? Well my son is in his room..... Come i will show you...

Then they walk upstairs.... Actually yn is 19 year old university student and her father work with mr. Kim as secretary and Mr.kim asked yn father to find tutor for his son taehyung , and that time yn was finding a part time job so yn father suggested yn name and Mr. Kim agree immediately because yn is bright student and smart too... So now yn come here to teach mr Kim son....

Mrs. Kim- tae your new tuition teacher is here....

14 years teenage boys looked towards door...

Mrs.kim- tae you still playing video games.... Pick your bag and study.......

Mrs kim shout but two boys only focusing on yn face....

Mrs.kim- kim taehyung!!!!!

She again shouted...

Tae- i heard you mom.... i am not deaf....

Mrs.kim- okay dear now handle this headache and i will send some snacks for you...

Yn walk in room...

Yn- hello my name is yn...and who is taehyung?

Tae- me....me..

He said happily while making V sigh and showing boxy smile......jimin look towards tae..

Yn- and who are you?

She said to Jimin...

Jimin- i am tae best friend and my name is park jimin......

Yn- nice to meet you both.... well I am i am elder so you can call me....noona...

Vmin- noona....

Jimin- so you are tae new tutor....... Noona can you also teach me... please...

Tae- study and you.. hahahaha..

Jimin glare at him....

Jimin- like you are topper of class......

They start Fighting...

Yn- okay.... enough and let's study....

Vmin-okay..noona...

In first day yn made strong bond with boys....and after tuting them yn start walking towards her home.... it's night time... While walking yn feel like someone is following her... She looked back but there is no one... She again started walking fastly...she hide behind wall and saw shadow....she come behind and said..

Yn- why you both following me?

Vmin- aaaaa!!!!

They saw yn and start laughing awkwardly....

Tae- actually noona it's night time and
You know it's not good for girls to walk alone...... Jimin tell na..

Jimin- and didn't you heard the news about psycho killer Black smoke..... So we come behind you to make sure that you reach home safely....

They looked down...yn smile...

Yn- okay.... then let's go... but only for this time....

The smile and start walking with her while talking.....

After that vmin become yn friends.....and jimin also started studying with tae and he come to tae home everyday at evening.....yn always feel like someone following her.... But she ignores it..... On the other hand, murdur in city increased and police still didn't find culprit...... and everyone is scard.... At night time, no one come out of home.... Yn also changed her tuition time.... Now she come mostly at afternoon.....

After three months

Yn again come to kim mansion and enter in tae room....and saw jimin using his phone....

Yn- hello chim.....

Jimin look at her while smiling and greet her too..

Yn- where is tae?

Jimin- he went to backyard.....

Yn- why?

Jimin- you know noona he has tree house.... But he never let anyone enter there not even me.....noona why not we go there and find what he is hiding?

Yn- what? No..

Jimin hold her hand and drag her...

They walk up slowly without making noise and about to open the door when door open....

Tae- what are you both doing here?

He said and locked the door in hurry...

Jimin- actually noona said she want to see your tree house....

Yn look at jimin with wtf look.....

Tae- noona let's go and study...

He then drag them back to his room...

Now yn is walking back and now it's night time..... She say three boys sitting on their car and drinking... They noticed yn and start following yn.... Yn start running but they catched her and start touching and saying bad things.... Yn start crying and then suddenly black smoke spread.... Yn don't able to saw anything.... Suddenly she heard painful screams and....she is scard....and she saw dark shadow in smoke...

And yn faint......

Next morning

Yn open her eyes while breathing heavily and she saw she is in her room...

Yn- it's nightmare....

She get up and get ready for university.....she saw her parents in living room watching news....

Ym- are you alright? Your dad find you in front of our doorstep..... that's why I told you stop dieting you are becoming skinny day by day.....

Yn- what?

Suddenly news anchor start talking about three boys who found dead...and yn eyes widen.... They are same boys she met last night.....she run to her room and locked herself......

Now question is which bothering yn that who is black smoke?

And why he didn't killed yn?

After this incident yn got fever and she is not living her room past one week.....vmin come to meet her....

Tae- noona why are not coming my home? I missed you...

Jimin- me too...

Yn giggle...

Yn- guys sorry to say but I can't teach you anymore.....

Vmin- no... please noona...

Yn- please try to understand.....i am sick and I also want to focus on my studies....but don't warry we are still friends....and will remain forever...

Yn start focusing on her university but she still feel like that someone still following her....In university, one senior is disturbing yn...ans she is irritate by it....

Yn- stop harry... i already told you I don't like you so leave...

Yn said and walk....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now harry is walking while drinking...

Harry- what she thinks of herself? I will teach her good lesson?

Suddenly dark smoke start spreading and....harry saw shadow with her blurry vision...

?- noona is only mine....

Before harry speak a sharp knife cut his throat and he fell dead on ground......

After three years

In this years lot happened, yn still feel like someone stalking her....and her some clothes also got mission and she try to find but no use... Now she understands maybe it's just in her mind....... Black smoke danger is still on and in three years, black smoke killed hundreds of people but no clue.....and today is yn engagment with taehyung elder brother leo..... Mr and mrs kim liked yn so they asked about yn hand and yd agreed....yn and leo also started liking each other and after dating six months and now they want to marry...

In engagement party

Yn dress

Yn is happy and everyone greetings them....tae and jimin come on stage to congrats them... now they are 17....

Tae come and hugged yn...

Tae- I'm so happy....noona going to live with us.....

Leo- tae behavior....

Tae pout in sadness....yn kissed his cheek...

Yn- leo don't scold my little baby....

Tae smile brightly and stick his tongue to leo and run....yn laugh...

Jimin- congrats guys... I'm so happy for you...

Yn- thank you....

Jimin- my kiss...

Leo hold yn hand....

Leo- yaaa she is mine so get lost...

Jimin laugh...

Jimin- cool down hyung... I'm just kidding...

He walk away...... after engagement yn and leo dance.... suddenly leo secretary come and said someone on call and want to talk to you.....he then went to his room to talk because music is loud....

It's been 30 minutes leo still not come back and yn is waiting for him.... suddenly one servant come to the party while screaming and everyone turn to her.....

Servant- young master..... Upstairs....

Everyone run upstairs and saw leo is laying on floor in front of his room and his chest is bleeding.....he is dead.... someone killed him brutally..... Yn and whole kim family is shocked and they started crying.....yn fell on floor....leo condition is horrible..... Someone not only killed him but took his heart too......and his ring finger is also missing......

After this incident yn heartbroken..... Cops try to see CCTV footage but someone turned off all cameras...... There is no clue of that killer.......

After three days

Yn come to kim mansion because tae is not eating food properly..... she enter in his room and saw him crying....mrs kim and jimin is also there.....yn went to him and touched his hair...tae saw her and hugged her and start crying loudly.....he is missing leo...

Yn- why are you not eating?

Tae- i want my hyung back......

Yn stop her tear and said....

Yn- tae.... please eat your food....leo will feel bad after seeing you like that... listen to your noona....and eat....

Mrs. Kim wipe her tear and give food plate to yn and yn feed him with her hand..... after eating....tae hold yn hand and sleep....mrs. kim left the room and jimin sit there with sad face...

Jimin- i never saw him like that....he is so cheerful but now.....

A tear fell from his eyes..... Yn hold his hand too and comfort him...

Suddenly jimin got call and walk out of room..

When tae sleep ,yn free her hand get up from bed... And about to walk but her eyes suddenly fell on something shinning on nightstand..... She held it and her face become shocked, it's leo engagement ring... She is not wrong because leo name is written on it.......but what it's doing in tae room.... She looked towards tae....

She leave the room....no.no..that can't be.....

Jimin tapped her shoulder and yn turn to him...

Jimin- what happened noona? Are you....

Yn showed him ring and jimin gasped....

Jimin-it's leo hyung ring but killer cut his ring along with finger then where you find this ring....

Yn- t..tae room....

Ground slipped under jimin feet....

Jimin- n...no... Tae.... can't do this.... Right noona...

Tear fell from his eyes.... How can he believe that his soulmate killed his own brother....

Yn- i don't know......i will going to tell this to cops....

Jimin- noona......if tae did this then we need more evidence against him.....

Yn- where can we find evidence.....

Jimin- he don't let anyone enter in his tree house so maybe....we find there something...

Yn- but first we need key of treehouse...

Jimin- i know where he hide key.... I will be back....

He went to tae room and take key and then they walk to backyard.......they open the door and switched on the light and they were shocked what they saw inside......

Breaking news

Psycho serial killer Black smoke finally got arrested by cops and he is none other than kim taehyung who is only 17 and he is younger son of Korean billionaire..... and didn't murdered another people but also his own brother.....no one knows why he did this. police is going to investigate to him...... Look this innocent boy who can know that boy can murdered people without any reason...

Whole people of city are terrified by tae name......in tree house, they find whole evidence......there is black smoke bomb.... Pictures of people who were murdered and the weapons which used for murder....and most importantly tae fingers print are on it........ cops drag tae out of kim mansion but he is crying and saying he is innocent.....

Tae- leave me....I didn't do anything
And i don't know where those things come to my tree house..... mom...dad... please trust me......

His parents are crying..... then tae saw yn who is standing with jimin he run to her...

Tae- noona please... believe...me.. you trust me.. right....how can I kill my hyung...

Yn slapped him and shout...

Yn- you are murderer..... get lost from here...

Then cops took him police station and yn start crying and fell on floor.... Jimin hugged her and he is also crying.....

How can his cute and bubble friend do this....

The end

😁😁😁😁

Okay back to the story......

Breaking news

Kim taehyung who just got arrested sometimes ago run away.....he killed three cops who were taking him to police station and now he is missing.....mr.park head office requested to public please stay safe because black smoke is outside.....

Now again psycho killer is free....and everyone is again in horror....

At night time, yn is sleeping in her room.... Someone enter in her room through window and put handkerchief on her nose and she fell unconscious..... that person look at her sleeping face...and then hovered...yn open her eyes and saw

Then she faint..... Next morning, when yn... Get up and start shouting......

Yn- aaaaaaaa....aaaaaaaa!!!

After hearing her screams her parents run to her room and gasped...her mom hugged her and her dad looked at room with fearful eyes...ym take her out of room... actually someone draw on her roon walls...

*You are mine noona.....if any one come between us...i will kill him like i killed leo hyung,,,i will come soon and take you with me*

And most worest thing is person left  a glass jar, and in jar someone heart and ring finger.........

Yn is shivering in fear and everyone know that tae is behind this....

Jimin come to yn house to meet her...and saw her condition.....

Jimin- everything will be fine soon noona...i am with you......dad please do something..

mr.park- our officers are working on it....and soon we will catch him....

Yd- what if he come here again and hurt yn???

Mr.park- i have idea...why not we send yn somewhere far from seoul...where taehyung can't reach?

Yd- i don't have this much money to send her abroad?

Mr. Park- well, my hometown is Busan and in Busan, i have my parents house so why not we send her there?

Ym- but I don't want her send along what if tae.....

Jimin- i will go with noona....and don't warry tae don't know about that house....

Yd- okay...if you say so....i trust you....

mr.park- okay....but make sure no one knows about it except us.... and jimin and yn don't take your phones with you what if he tracked your phone...and packed yn all necessary things......we will send them at night and secretly.....

Then yn and jimin went Busan....

Yn and jimin reached there and Mrs park welcome them.....yn and jimin eat there dinner...

Mrs park- jimin, i am going to market and will return soon so take care... bye yn dear....

Then she left jimin looked towards...yn sad face....

Jimin- noona.... please stay strong... What we should do? Let's play some video games...

Yn- i don't want..

Jimin- please....

He drag her to his room and they started playing video games.....and yn win....

Jimin- noona...you are best....i will bring something to drink wait a minute.... then one more game...

He said while showing his finger

Yn saw his tattoo and jimin left from there.... She saw that tattoo somewhere...she started remembering...and her eyes widen..

That person in her room.....so jimin.....no... that....yn get up from chair...... In panic, she hit with bookshelf and one secret room showing and yn walk in while breathing heavily.....room is full of her pictures.....her university, walking,eat,even her taking shower or changing clothes pictures....and her clothes were there too..she cover her mouth with shocked...

Jimin- noona....

Yn frozen and turn to him....

He walk towards her and said...

Jimin- bad noona.....you should notP enter in someone secret room without permission.....

Yn- you are real culprit....

Jimin-yes, i was all the time......you know, i fell in love with you when I saw you first time.... In kim mansion, i was ten years old that time and i decided to only marry you... so i start stalking you....and everything was my plan....i know uncle kim selected you as tutor for tae.....and i was the one who hide evidence in treehouse and then you know....now you know everything then let's get married...huh?

He hold her hand but yn pushed him and run out of room...she run to exit door but it's locked..... She saw one room door open and she went inside and closed the door...

Jimin- noona come out....

Yn cover her mouth and back away from door and suddenly she feel something touching her head and she turned back and scream when she saw taehyung dead body is hanging up it.....jimin come in room and smirked...yn fell on floor...

Jimin- i did it.... I killed him... correction i torture him then killed him....i didn't like when he touched you...you are my noona only mine...

Yn get up and again run out of room...she is crying messed now....mr and mrs park enter in mansion while laughing and yn went to them......

Yn- uncle..jimin he is real black smoke and he killed everyone.. please do something..

Jimin come from behind yn and yn hide behind jimin parents..

Jimin-dad I...

Mr park- jimin what yn is saying? How can you.....how can you  so careless? She get to know about our secret so easily.....

Yn eyes widen...
And she back away in shock..

Yn-you know about it???

Mrs. Park- yes and we three are black smoke... We all like to kill people and torture them...

Yn- please leave me...i will not tell about this to anyone... My parents are waiting for me..

Three of Park start laughing...

Mr. Park- no one is waiting for you... I Killed your family in bomb blast some hours ago.... and everyone think you also died and no one knows that you are here....so welcome in family ,my daughter in law..

Yn fell on floor in pure shock...jimin come to her and injected something in her neck and yn faint... He picked in arms....

Mrs park- son i want to be a grandma do please fullfil my wish soon....i will teach my grandchildren best way to torture and killing.... You know i am expert in this..

Jimin smirked and start walking to his room ..

Jimin- now you are my noona... only mine..

🥶🥶🥶🥶

The end

I don't know about you all but I literally feel chill in my spine while writing last line....

You can request me about this kind of story and I will be greatful to write for you..

Please vote comment and follow my account... thank you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.8K 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
1.4M 50.7K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
16.4K 672 34
𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫...