Love Hurts, Real Love Heals

By Azsan6

Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 44
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45

Part 27

747 67 9
By Azsan6

-not edited-

Tihn and Lien arrived while they were having dinner last night, Tee able to greet them a little bit because they are tired from the journey. Zoe already asleep when they arrived.

Everything already prepared this morning and they all ready to go to the picnic, Tee helps put things into Tae's car since that's the only car will be empty,just two of them.

"Uncle Tee! I want to ride with you!" Zie clings to Tee's leg, when he awake this morning he is already all over Tee, he likes Tee once his eyes met Tee, it's like love at the first sight

"But it will be a little crowded at the back with all the stuff" Tee kneels to see Zoe eyes on eyes.

"Then, I will sit on your lap" Zoe is pleading with his eyes and Tee can't say no to that but it will be dangerous and it will be bad if they are caught by police.

Tee looks at Tae hoping Tae can explain to his nephew that they can't do that.

"It's dangerous Zoe, you can be with Uncle Tee later" Tae tries to consoles Zoe but Zoe still clings to Tee, he will never let Tee go.

"Tee, you can go with Phi Tihn, I will drive alone" there is no other way except that. Zoe smiles brightly and pulls Tee to go with him.

Tee smiles to Tae and follows the little man.

"Can I fight wiht my own nephew?" Tae sighs.

All of them arrived at the lake, not so many people but they find a good spot. They prepared everything they bring and like usual, photos first before food.

Farm and Kit also arrived together with Tan who fetched them. They greet Tee and take a seat beside Tee and Zoe.

"Zoe, let's play ball!" Tihn ask his son to go with him, he knows his son leaves no space for Tae at all, they all pity Tae because he doesn't has chance to talk to Tee.

Tihn and Lien know Tae and Tee dating from his mother, she didn't tell more than that so they really think they are dating for real .

Zoe pulls Tee to go with him and Tee just follow. They are playing together while laughing enjoying their game.

"How's the progress?" Ask Kit, whispering to Tae since Tae sits at his side, Farm and Tan join to listen on their conversation.

"Not bad, at least he call me phi now. He started to be less tense and formal" answers Tae with a smile, he thinks it's a good improvement

"It's good, Tee just needs time, his first love cheated on him, with his step sister on that. James is a jerk!" Kit is still can't accept what James had done to Tee, the jerk doesn't even feel remorseful at his actions, he even dares to blame Tee.

"Well, it's not easy to forget first love" comments Tae, he wants to be patient and he will wait for Tee to be free from pain and trauma.

"I hope he finds real love with you phi, hope your love can heal him" Farm really hopes Tae is the one who can give courage and happiness to Tee.

"I hope so too"

*****

"Khun Tihn"

Tihn stop passing the ball when someone greet him, when he looks he smiles and they shake their hands.

"James, how are you?" They talks happily with each other.

"Good"

"So, this is your wife? You will be a father soon. Congrats!" Tihn pats James's shoulder. They know eachother because of business among their family. James's father is their important client.

"What are you doing here phi?" Ask James

"Family time, my whole family is here." Tihn looks at Zoe and asks Zoe to come to him, like usual Zie pulls Tee to come with him.

Tee wants to run so bad but he can't anymore so he slowly approaching Tihn. James and Nin also shocked to see Tee here, they don't know Tee is close to Tae's family.

"This is my son, Zoe" Zie wai politely to the couple but they can't smile back because their eyes set on Tee.

"Oh, this is Tee, Tae's partner" Tihn introduced Tee just like that, he really knows nothing about Tae and Tee fake relationship.

Tee is pale, he can't hear anything anymore and he started to feel panic. James and Nin are shocked with what they heard.

Tihn smiles disappear slowly when he sees the changes in Tee and the couple's expression. He thinks he did something wrong by introducing Tee as Tae's partner.

"Tee, is your relationship is a secret?" Tihn feels wronged and bad now. Did he outed the couple or maybe Tee without he realised it.

"Tee is my step brother, we are family and we didn't know he is dating Khun Tae" Nin trying hard to smile because she doesn't feel like smiling at all, James is quiet the whole time

"What? Oh my god, I'm sorry Tee" Tihn feels very bad for doing that. He doesn't know how to make things right.

"Tee!" Tae saw them from far and comes running to them, he also doesn't know that James is the jerk who hurt Tee before.

"James, Nin, what are you guys doing here?" Ask Tae greeting them happily, not realising the bad air.

"Walking for the baby" answer Nin short.

"I didn't know you are dating my step brother khun" Tae feels something is wrong and when he remembers everything Tee told him before he realised that this is the James. Tae's face turn dark especially when he sees Tee's face.

"I'm sorry Tae, I didn't know you are keeping your relationship low" apologise Tihn

"It's okay phi, we have a plan to meet Tee's family soon. Right babe?" Tae pulls Tee into his arms, his hand on Tee's waist rubbing it softly giving comfort to Tee

Tee looks at Tae and he leans to the touch, he needs the comfort so bad.

"Yes" answers Tee softly, his other hands holding Tae's shirt tightly.

James's eyes digging on Tae's hand, he wants to slap the hand away

"Come and meet my parent since you are already here" Tae invites them to see his parent, he walks with Tee in his arms.

The walk is quiet but Tee clings to Tae, he really doesn't know what to do in this situation. So many things playing in his head. Even Zoe can sense something is wrong because he let his father hold him this time.

"Morning khun" James and Nin wai to the old couple and they greet eachother happily because of their close relationship.

Ying looks at Tee, her mother's instinct kick in fast, she looks at Tae asking if Tee is okay just with her eyes and Tae shakes his head saying Tee is not okay.

"Tee, come sit with Mae. You didn't eat anything yet, you must be hungry" Tae helps Tee to sit besides his mother. Ying smiles and wipes Tee's face with a clean tissue, Tee is sweating.

Ying even helps Tee to wipe Tee's hand with wet tissue making Tee smiles a little bit with the concern.

"Nin needs to rest now since we have been out for long. Excuse us khun" James can't see more than what he already saw so he decided to leave. Nin also leaves after wai at all of them.

Everyone is quiet, no one talk at all.

"I'm sorry Tee, phi didn't know they are your family" apologise Tihn once again.

"Family?! Who?!" Ask Ying shocked.

"It's okay phi, Phi Nin is my step sister" explains Tee to the family. Ying still wants to ask but her husband warns her to stay still.

Kit and Farm also shocked to see the couple here, they can't do anything and it makes them feel bad.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry" Tee try to cheer up the mood abd eventually things return to normal after awhile.

The picnic turn out okay even though it's not the best, they have good time together. They can forget the bad things happened before

Tae sends Tee home, together with Kit and Farm. Kit and Farm get out from the car first because they know Tae wants to talk to Tee.

"Phi Tae, more people know now" Tee is worried about Tae's reputation. What if James expose them, it will be bad for Tae. Tee thinks so

"So, he was the Jerk James?" Tae is angry about that, he wants to punch James so bad but he control himself.

"Yes" answer Tee, he feels ashamed because his ex boyfriend left him for his step sister, he must be a bad boyfriend.

"I want to punch his face so bad."

"Phi! You don't have to be angry for me"

"I'm angry because he hurt you, how dare he shows his happy face when he hurt you so bad!" Tae raise his voice, he is really angry and Tee feels better because of that, he doesn't know why.

"Maybe it's because I'm not good enough for him"

"Don't say that! Don't ever belittle yourself Tee. If he stops loving you he should leave you with respect, not cheating on you like that. Don't even think about blaming yourself" now Tae is angry at Tee.

"Okay. But phi, we need to think about what we should do next, what if our fake relationship got out?"

"We should make it real. I will meet your father and introduce myself as your boyfriend" answers Tae fast

"Huh?!" Ask Tae shocked? They should tell the truth not become true

"I've something to tell you, and I hope you will think about it properly"

"What?"

Tae knows he is taking a big risks by telling Tee everything but he needs to set things straight. How come they have a true relationship if he still hiding the truth to Tee. Tee will be angry at him, and maybe at everyone but he will take it alone. Tee can be angry at him, hate him because he will change it to love. He is taking this risk because of a future he wants with Tee.

Let's pray for the best for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.9K 31
Broken Tee meets with jolly Tae. How Tee's life will change after meeting Tae? This is my first time writing a ff on my own. I am not very good at wr...
25.6K 1.3K 26
#3 in teejaruji (8th January 2020) #4 in 2Moons2TheSeries (31st May 2022) #8 in taedarvid (3rd August 2019) #13 in taextee (16th August 2019) Possess...
12.8K 1K 27
Welcome to Be🍀Heart . A place where broken hearted people forget their pain A place where broken hearted people express their feelings A place wher...
108K 7.8K 64
A little connected to The King's Love but a different story if Tae and Tee in the modern world. Fate in the present bring them together but did the...