The Great War (OP Reader x MH...

Από TakaraFumiko

All that bloodshed, crimson clover The bombs were close and My hand was the one you reached for All throughou... Περισσότερα

introduction
baby, let the games begin
acing your test
it's me, hi!
the memories start
they say looks can kill
memories feel like weapons
show me a gray sky
this place is too crowded
should've been there
ultraviolet morning light
in a crowded room
indentation in the shape of you
keep your brittle heart warm
say my name and everything just stops
memory over me
your name still spells out "pain"
chasing shadows in the grocery line
the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind
first time you ever saw me cry
sports festival pt. 1
sports festival pt. 2
sports festival pt. 3
sports festival pt. 4
sports festival pt. 5
sports festival pt. 6
sports festival pt. 7
sports festival pt. 8
sports festival pt. 9
sports festival pt. 10

sky turned black like a perfect storm

273 8 0
Από TakaraFumiko

"UNCLE! NO!" I wake up with a sharp gasp, snapping my eyes wide open. What a way to wake me up. I raised my left hand and held my head. I just had a nightmare about my uncles, severely injured. This, of course, made me feel so much worse.

I quickly stood up from my bed that I didn't even question how I got there. As soon as I opened my door, Kei came into view. He seemed to have rushed to me as his hair was completely out of place. "N/N, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Have you contacted them?? Did they answer?? Have you talked to them?!" I asked, ignoring him and went running downstairs to look for my phone.

Kei quickly flew in front of me. He had to hold my shoulders to stop me. "Hey, hey, be careful. You're still unwell. Here. I have your phone. I tried to contact them while you were asleep but their phones were disconnected."

As soon as I got my phone, I immediately dialed uncle Might's phone. It started ringing so that means they finally got reception. A few rings passed but there was still no answer. I tried to contact uncle Shota's phone, instead. However, no one answered as well. I kept dialing, in hopes that I finally got to hear from them. My anxiety was building up. "Pick up, pick up, pick up. PICK UP DAMN I-"

📞 "Hello? Y/N?"

"What? Wait, who's
this? Uncle Naomasa?" 📞

I could hear people talking from the other line. Someone even called out "Detective Tsukauchi". Sirens. Police. What the fuck is going on?

📞 "Hello? Y/N? Can
I put you on hold
real quick?"

"Wait! No! Uncle!" 📞

I heard beeping on my phone which means he has put me on hold. "UGH WHAT'S HAPPENING! KEI! TAKE ME TO USJ! NOW!"

"But Y/N, you're still sick. I can't just fly you like that." He reasoned.

"Kei, there's definitely something wrong. Why else would a cop answer a teacher's phone who's supposed to be in class right no-"

📞 "Y/N? Are you
still there?"

"UNCLE! YES! IM HERE! What
happened? Why do you have
uncle Shota's phone? Where
is he? What's happening?" 📞

📞 "Okay, Y/N. I want
you to breathe. Calm
down, okay?"

"No, don't tell me to calm
down. I've been having
bad feelings for hours and I couldn't contact them. Tell
me what's going on!" 📞

📞 "Tell me first, how
are you feeling? Still
nauseous? Who are
you with right now?"

"I'm with Kei, I feel fine.
Uncle, please, tell me
what happened. Where
is uncle Shota?" 📞

📞 "Good, then you're
safe. Alright, promise
me first that you're not
gonna do anything
illogical when I tell you."

"Yes, okay, I promise.
Now, tell me!" 📞

I heard uncle Naomasa sigh on the other line.
📞 "Eraserhead is in
the hospital right now."

"WHAT?!" 📞

📞 "A group of villains
attacked at USJ. Eraserhead
fought them and got injured
severely. Both of his arms
and his face are fractured,
but luckily, there's no brain
damage. But his orbital floor
bones are crushed, which may
leave some after effects in his eye."

Luckily, Kei was with me to catch me. Upon hearing the news, my knees gave out.

"A-and, uncle Might?
Aunt Anan? " 📞

📞 "They're injured as well
but they'll survive too. All
Might's currently at Recovery
Girl's infirmary to be treated.
Thirteen's been treated. The
wound on her back and upper
arm are bad, but she'll survive."

"T-the class? Are
they safe?" 📞

📞 "Besides the boy with
broken legs, everyone else
is okay. The boy is with All
Might in the infirmary."

This is all my fault. I already had a feeling that something was wrong but I still stayed home. If I just focused yesterday on the mission I wouldn't have been hit. I wouldn't be here right now being useless. I could've helped them. I-

"Oi, Y/N." Kei flicked my forehead to gain my attention. "We've been calling you but you weren't responding. You're overthinking again. Stop blaming yourself."

📞 "Uhh, Y/N? Are you
still there? The sky is
getting darker and it
looks like a thunderstorm
is coming. Please, calm down."

Ignoring my uncle's pleas, I pulled Kei's collar. "Take. Me. To. Them. Or I swear to god Keigo, I would never forgive you." I threatened as I looked him dead in the eye.

"O-okay, let me talk to detective Tsukauchi first." He requested. I gave him my phone and let them talk. I went back to my room to change. Starting to feel like the villain's quirk on me is wearing off. I tried to teleport as I couldn't wait any longer but failed.

As soon as they finished talking on the phone, I immediately pulled Keigo out of the house and quickly locked the door. Understanding that I'm in a rush, he carried me bridal style and swiftly flew to the hospital. I tried to keep calm just so we wouldn't have to fly under a thundercloud. Keigo held me close. I could feel him calmly patting my back or brushing my hair with his fingers, trying to ease my emotions. "It's gonna be okay. They'll be fine." He softly whispered in my ear.

Hearing this, I further buried my face on the crook of his neck. "How can you say that? Didn't you hear how badly injured they were? If only I was there." I whispered back, trying hard not to let out a sob but a drop of water from the sky betrayed me.

"Hey." Kei muttered. He held me tighter as he flew faster. "None of it was your fault, okay? They're pro heroes. This is part of their job. Stop blaming yourself." And from there, we travelled quietly.

When we got to the hospital, uncle Naomasa embraced me before ushering me in the hospital. On our way to uncle Shota's room, he told me everything he knew about the attack and the aftermath. He tried to make me as calm as possible before letting me in. I stopped in front of the hospital room door, trying to collect my thoughts.

When they opened the door, all I could hear was the beeping of the machine that even the thunder outside was just a faint sound. It's like everything just went silent. I slowly walked inside and there I saw my uncle, covered in bandages and tubes attached to him. His capture scarf was covered in blood.

I had to hold on the metal railing of his bed for support as I could feel my knees getting weaker. I tried to conjure a chair behind me, which I succeeded. That means I got my quirk back now, but I didn't have the heart to celebrate.

Growing up with uncle Shota and working in his field, I understood the danger of his work. I've seen him injured many times. But this... this has been the worst state I've seen him.

I sat down as I let out my sobs. Knowing I've regained my quirk back, I held my uncle's hand. I focused all the energy I could gather into healing him. I could hear ruffling behind me, footsteps getting closer, but I ignored it all.

"N/N, you shouldn't drain yourself . You just got your energy back. You're still exhausted." Kei let out as he held my shoulder softly.

The rain outside already tells how I actually feel and I didn't have the strength to conceal it anymore, so I let out a sob. "If only I was there." I muttered. Another sob. He tried to stop me by calling my name, but I didn't budge. "Please. Just let me heal him." The breaking of my voice made Kei silent. "Please." I whispered, so soft it was barely audible. "This is all I could do."

"Shut up. I'm trying to sleep here." We heard a groan from my uncle as he shifts in his bed, probably finding a more comfortable position.

I scoffed. "No, you shut up. What were you thinking, throwing yourself to the villains all alone? You know your quirk isn't suited for hand-to-hand combat against a big group!"

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm the mom here. I do the nagging, not you." He retaliate.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh so you admit it now? You're the mom."

"More like the mummy." We heard Kei snicker behind me. Like the lightning that stroked outside, me and uncle Shota shot him a glare at the same time.

I mean, I gotta give it to him. My uncle does look like an actual mummy now. Less the dead and rotting corpse. Okay, wait, knock on wood. Although I despise this human being sometimes, I don't know what I'd do if I lost him too. I wouldn't admit it but I'm grateful to have him in my life.

He might act like he's alright, but I know he's still hurting. It's not everyday you get your head smashed and elbow disintegrated. Disintegrated...

That fucker.

I looked back at my uncle and found him already sleeping. I sighed as I stood up. My sudden movement caught Kei's attention. "You good?"

"Look after uncle for me. I'll be back." I informed him as I fixed uncle Shota's blanket and scarf.

Another lightning stroked, which concerned Kei. "Where are you going? N/N, I don't know what you're thinking but please don't do anything stu-" And with that, I was gone.

I teleported immediately to the U.A.'s security room. Tricking the guards' minds into thinking that no one else is around, I quickly opened the footage of the incident with the press. Since I've manipulated their minds, all they would see when they look my way is an empty chair and the desktop's homescreen.

I played the footage during the time when the security happened. I've noticed that some of the press have desperately pounded at the barrier, in hopes that it would open. But none of them were able to break it, or disintegrate it. I kept watching, but the footage skipped from before the barrier was destroyed to the clip where it was just bits and pieces.

I thought I just missed it but when I replayed the footage, it just skipped again. And again. And again. What the fuck?

But then I remembered what Uncle Naomasa told me. "They had a villain block all signals, in and out. The cameras at USJ stopped working, so did the alarms, and all other security systems."

They must have done it here first to avoid getting caught in the cameras. Damn it!

Feeling defeated and unaccomplished, I teleported out of the room and released the guards from my hold. Remembering that uncle Might and Izu were at grandma Chiyo's infirmary, I went to check on them.

"Because of the special circumstances, I can't get mad." From the outside, I could hear grandma Chiyo speak.

"I have a feeling that my time limit has shortened." Uncle Might stated. "I want an hour... at least. But it can't be helped, things like this happen."

I slid open the door, making everyone look at me. Seeing uncle Might covered in bandages as well made my heart drop. I sighed as I walked in quietly.

"Y/N-chan! Aren't you sick?" Izu was the first to acknowledge me.

Grandma Chiyo stood up from her chair and walked to me. She held my hand as she kissed my cheek. "What are you doing here, dear? Shouldn't you be resting?"

I smiled reassuringly at her. "I'm alright now, grandma Chiyo. Thank you. I'm more worried about uncle Might." My statement of concern made uncle Might tense up. I sighed once more. "I guess you really did it this time."

I sat on his bed and firmly held his hand. "Why do you and uncle Shota always make me worry?"

"I'm sorry, kiddo." He muttered.

I took a deep breath. "It's not your fault." It's mine.

"It's not yours either." He replied as he moved a strand of hair out of my face. The gesture made me look at him. "Stop blaming yourself. You didn't know." He whispered.

He smiled at me like he was asking me to smile back at him. With much difficulty, I smiled as I tried to fight back a tear that was threatening to fall.

"Ah, so this is where you went." We heard a man speak. It was uncle Naomasa. "Hawks said you just left and was worried."

His sudden appearance made Izu worried but uncle Might resolve it by introducing uncle Naomasa. I stayed quiet on the corner and let them discuss the incident. I'm still bothered about the fact that we lack information about the villains.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

58.9K 438 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
135K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
29.5K 685 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
320K 5.4K 74
Requests ||CLOSED||