SPINO RANGER II {POWER RANGER...

By Hawks1986

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years... More

Meet Kanan Matthews
Meet Keigo Takami
Meet Hizashi Yamada
CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs
CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}
CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach
CHAPTER 4: A Date with Danger
CHAPTER 5: Roar of the Red Ranger
CHAPTER 6: Forged Under Fire
CHAPTER 8: Riches and Rags
CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!
CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'
Meet Touya Todoroki
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise
CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial
CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived
CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster
CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret
CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger
CHAPTER 16: Freaky Frightday
CHAPTER 17: Worgworld
CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!
CHAPTER 19: Edge of Extinction
CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

CHAPTER 7: Run Home Koda

162 0 0
By Hawks1986

A/N: Since Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi are in Japan, it would be Tyler's POV for a couple of chapters. Also...Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi are mentioned in this chapter too

{Tyler Navarro}

All of us were outside in an open field. "Now Koda, things have really progressed in the last couple thousands of years, all of this equipment is what we call sports" Chase said as he handed Koda a basketball. "Sports" Koda said. "I see no jousting poles, darts or a single greased pig" Ivan said.

To catch butterflies?" Koda asked as he held a tennis racket. "Butterflies? No, it's called tennis" Tyler said. After playing some tennis. "Koda, you have to hit the tennis ball a little softer than that" I said as my tennis racket has a hole in it. Koda was holding a bent tennis racket.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

"But I like to hit hard" Koda said. "Then rugby is the game for you then mate. It's one of New Zealand's favorite sports" Chase said as he threw the football to Koda.

"All you have to do is to get to the end of the field with that ball" Chase said. All of us were lining up. I stood behind Shelby. "You must get past all of us first, which isn't going to happen" Ivan said. Koda shrugged and he ran. Koda got to the end of the field as all of us were being dragged by Koda.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Now we're moving onto Golf. "Let's try something else" Shelby said as she placed the golf ball into place on the ground. "Golf, you hit that little ball as hard as you can" Shelby said as she handed Koda the golf club. "Ok" Koda said as he hits it. Dirt got thrown from the ground. "Like that?" Koda asked as he was holding a bent golf club.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were now onto baseball, Riley was giving Koda some instructions but we were interrupted by monsters heading towards us.

"Koda, look out! Monsters!" Riley said.

"It's game time, Rangers!" Game Face said.

"Stop them!" Koda said.

All of us started to fight. 

Koda was fighting Game Face as he got thrown back a little.

All of us defeated the Vivix.

"It's time for some terrifying tennis! Serve them cannonballs!" Game Face said.

Some Vivix attacked us.

"Look out!" Ivan said.

All of us got hit as we fell onto the ground.

"Bring out the brutal baseballs!" Game Face said.

"Wind up, doom squad! And power pitch!" Game Face said.

The Vivix attacked us again.

Koda grabbed a baseball bat and deflected the baseballs back at the monsters.

Game Face got thrown back.

"I think he's gone...thanks Koda" I said. "Hey kids, are you ok?" a guy asked after he came up to us. "Uh, yeah, yeah, we are fine" I said. "Alright, good. How ya going? The name's Ted, Coach for the Amber Beach Earthquake's Baseball Team. Wow man, that was some of the best hitting that I have ever seen. How would you like to play baseball on the Big Leagues?" Ted asked Koda.

"Would I like that?" Koda asked. "Are you kidding? You would love it. One second coach" Riley said as he brought Koda to a place and talks to him. When they were finished talking, they started talking to Ted. "Ok, I play" Koda said. "Great, you are going to be a superstar kid" Ted said.  

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back at the Dinosaur Museum. "Amber Beach Earthquakes are going all the way to the finals this year and leading the way from these humble beginnings, is our newest player, Koda!" Ted announced. Koda stood up from his spot and waves at the audience. Everyone is clapping for him.

"Go Koda!" Shelby said. "Before we get started, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Riley Griffin, I'm Koda's personal trainer and coach. Now...do we have any questions for my man?" Riley said. Everyone started to raise their hands.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...you in the red tie" Riley said as he pointed to the man. "Koda, how long have you been playing baseball?" the guy asked. "My mother said, I born with club in hand" Koda said to the man. "They said that you like to play barefooted?" the guy asked. Koda nodded as he brought his foot onto the table to show everyone. "Shoes squish toes" Koda said.

"Is this what Koda really wants?" Kendall asked. "Riley says that it is" Shelby said. "Koda, where were you born?" the guy asked. "Oh, born on Mammoth Hunt..." Koda started to say but he got interrupted by Riley. "Woah, ok, see you out in the fields" Riley said. 

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were now at the stadium. "I think Koda's up next!" I said. "I'm getting really nervous!" Shelby said. "Not to worry, I've managed to bring my lucky ram's horn" Ivan said. "Your what?" I questioned sceptically. Ivan blew into the horn as it made a sound.

Koda got onto the field. All of us were watching nervously. Koda hit the baseball and it was a homerun. Everyone stood up and cheered.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

After that day, Riley has been coaching Koda to be prepared for the next few games. All of us were back at the base. "I've developed a new Dino Charger with the Red, Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Talon and Yellow Energems. It will allow you to channel the Energems wavelength to create a final strike. I call it...the Dino Victory Charger" Kendall said.

"One question: how did you add the Talon and Yellow Energems onto the Dino Charger without Kanan and Keigo's Energems?" I asked. "I have added their Energem data from the laptop to make sure that their Energems would be added onto the Dino Charger. Also, they will be testing the Dino Victory Charger with you when Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi come back from Japan" Kendall replied as they nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Nothing can stop us now" Ivan said. Koda and Riley entered the base. "Ok, they said that hitting a majority fast ball is the hardest thing to do in all of sports. I know how to play the game but I don't have your ability" Riley said.

"Hey guys!" Shelby said. "What's up?" Riley asked. "Miss Morgan managed to develop the new Dino Victory Charger that taps into both of your Energem Powers" Chase said. "We need the both of you to join us to test it out" Ivan said.

"Ok" Koda said. "No way. We have batting practice and sprints. I'm sorry guys, the testing is going to have to wait so all of us can try it out" Riley said while referring to Kanan and Keigo who is in Japan with Hizashi. "Wait until when? That sports monster is still out there and this new Dino Charger is going to help us get ready and we can wait for the others to come back so they can try the Dino Charger out with us" I said.

"Riley, we have to be ready" Koda said. "And we will, trust me. Come on Koda, let's go" Riley said. "Sorry guys" Koda said. The two of them left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were looking at the screen. "It appears to be a thousand Vivix, maybe even more" Kendall said. Koda and Riley entered the base. "Miss Morgan discovered a band of alien scallywags" Ivan said. "We have to figure out on what they are up to" I said. "Now? The championship game is in an hour" Riley said.

"Sorry that the timing isn't convenient but it could be something serious" Shelby said. "Yeah, it could be something serious so go out there and what it is. I mean it could be nothing right?" Riley said. "It could be something" Koda said. "Ok. Well, if it is something and you need us, you can call us, we would be there in there in a heartbeat" Riley said.

"Fine, let's go" I said. "Farewell" Ivan said. All of us left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got to the location as we hid behind some bushes. "Are they doing training?" Chase questioned. "Wrench, my bat isn't working, it's supposed to have some explosive force" Game Face said. "Uh oh, it isn't working because it is not your bat" Wrench said as he broke the bat into two pieces. 

"See? No explosives. It's made out of wood" Wrench said. "Then where's my bat? Wait, that Ranger has my explosive bat" Game Face said. "Of course, that's how the Blue Ranger is hitting all of those homeruns" Wrench said.

"That's fantastic" Game Face said. "How can that be fantastic?" Wrench said. "My bat doesn't just hit explosively, it is an explosive itself. Once we are really close enough, we will be able to detonate it. And all of those Rangers will go up in smoke" Game Face said as he laughs.

"You 're so smart" Wrench said. "And handsome" Game Face said. "Koda, come in, Koda, are you guys there?" I asked through my Dino Com. "We must return to the game before that bat will destroy Riley, Koda or anyone at the game" Ivan said. "Let's go!" I said. We were heading towards the stadium.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got to the stadium when we saw Riley and Koda. "Koda! Riley!" Chase called out. "Hey guys...is everything ok? Good, Koda need to get onto the field" Riley said. "No. It's your bat...it belongs to that monster" I said. "My bat?" Koda questioned. "You must've got that bat when all of us were fighting earlier" Ivan said. "What you have is going to explode" Chase said. "We need to get it out of here now" Shelby said as she grabbed the bat off Koda. All of us ran out of the stadium.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got outside the stadium.

"We are still too close to the people in the stadium!" Shelby said.

"Oh no!" Chase said.

All of us saw a bunch of monsters.

"That Ranger has your bat!" Wrench said.

"It's game time! The Rangers are kablooey!" Game Face said.

"Koda, throw it!" Shelby said as she handed Koda the bat.

Koda threw the bat into the air as it exploded.

"That was another fail but you won't be hitting more homeruns without my magic bat!" Game Face said. 

"Magic bat? That mean I not really hit homerun?" Koda asked.

"Maybe Koda, maybe" Chase said.

"Training is over Doom Squad! It's crush time!" Game Face said.

"Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Here we go!" I said.

"Let's get this ball rolling!" Game Face said.

The Vivix just got into basketball jerseys.

"Basketball?" Shelby said.

"We are going to make you jump through hoops!" Game Face said.

"Hang on!" I said.

All of us started to fight.

"It's just a basketball!" I said as I suddenly got attacked.

"That isn't just an ordinary ball!" Ivan said.

"You think!" Chase said.

Shelby, Koda and Ivan got attacked.

All of us fell onto the ground.

"Guys, get up! We got to intercept that ball!" I said.

All of us stood back up as we were trying to stop the basketballs.

"Free throw!" Game Face said as he attacked us again with the basketball.

It exploded as all of us fell onto the ground again.

"Are you alright?" Chase asked.

"We're winning!" Game Face said.

Kendall ran in, Morphed.

"Guys, hold up! I brought you the new Dino Victory Charger. It's really risky to try it without testing it without the other two here but it might give you the edge you need!" Kendall said as she handed me the Dino Charger.

"It's worth the risk but first we need to finish off those Vivix!" I said.

"I'm on it!" Ivan said.

"Ptera Charger! Engage!" Ivan's Ptera Saber said.

"Lightning Strike!" Ivan shouted as he defeated the Vivix.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Activate! T-Rex Super Charge! Ready!" I said as I got into T-Rex Super Charge Mode.

"Time out!" Game Face said.

"You got none left!" I said.

"Dino Victory Charger! Ready!" I shouted as I pressed the button on the Dino Charger.

"Dino Victory Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"T-Rex Super Charge!" I shouted.

"Victory!" the others shouted.

"Final Strike!" we shouted as Tyler fired it as all of us destroyed Game Face.

"Awesome! It looks like this game isn't over!" I said.

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

Game Face, Vivix and Spikeballs appeared really big.

"It's game over Rangers!" Game Face said.

"Let's make our team a little bigger too!" I said.

"Dino Chargers! Ready! Summon Zords!" we shouted as all of us summoned our Zords.

"Zords Combine!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" I shouted as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"Dino Charge Megazord! Ready!" Koda and Shelby shouted as they were in the Dino Charge Megazord: Tri-Stego Formation.

"Plesio Charge Megazord! Ready!" me and Kendall shouted as we were in the Plesio Charge Megazord: Ankylo Formation.

"Ptera Charge Megazord! Ready!" Chase, Riley and Ivan shouted as they were in the Ptera Charge Megazord: Para-Raptor Formation.

"Ready!" all of us shouted.

"All for evil! Evil for fun!" Game Face said.

"Bring it on!" Ivan said.

"Bang them all with the baseball!" Game Face said as the Vivix attacked us.

"Para Zord Blast!" Chase, Riley and Ivan shouted as they blocked the attack and defeated the Vivix.

"Batter up!" the Spikeballs said.

"Let's show them a curve ball!" I said.

"Sounds like a plan!" Kendall said.

Three more Spikeballs appeared.

"We got them covered!" a Spikeball said.

"Plesio Blast!" Kendall shouted as she destroyed the first Spikeball.

"Ankylo Zord! Hammer Punch!" I shouted as the two of us destroyed the second Spikeball.

"Blazing Raptor Slash!" Chase, Riley and Ivan shouted as the three of them destroyed the last Spikeball.

"You haven't won yet! I still have my best pitch up my sleeves!" Game Face said.

"Go ahead, Game Face! Nothing get past me!" Koda said.

"Here comes my Fiery Fastball!" Game Face said as he attacked them with some other stuff.

"He's throwing them like fastballs!" Shelby said.

"This what training for!" Koda said as they deflected his attack right back at Game Face.

"You're making me fall on my own gear!" Game Face said.

"We combine, finish him together!" Koda said.

"First, we need the Pachy Zord! Dino Charger! Ready! Summon Pachy Zord!" Riley shouted as he threw the Dino Charger to summon the Pachy Zord to help out.

"Activate Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy-Rex Formation!" we shouted as all of us formed the Megazord Formation.

"Zords Combine! Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy-Rex Formation! Ready!"

"We're here to win it!" all of us shouted.

"The champion always gets back up!" Game Face said.

"But you no champ!" Koda said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Activate!" Koda shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, Spino Charger and the Carno Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said,

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Galactic Blast!" we shouted as all of us destroyed Game Face.

"Monster Extinct!" we said as all of us were cheering.

"Koda, we got to get back to the game!" Riley said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back at the stadium when we were cheering for Koda. Suddenly, Koda missed two pitches. Koda took off his shoes as he was preparing for his final shot. Koda managed to hit the shot and it was a homerun. Everyone stood up and cheered for Koda.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 225 40
Years ago during Mighty Morphin' Era time, a Purple Ranger disappear while fighting against the monster. Now, no one has not found missing Purple Ran...
5.6K 0 50
There's a secret agency that creates a whole new team of Power Rangers by combining them with Animal DNA. Soon, this new group of Rangers are tasked...
1.3K 41 13
Boboiboy and his friends just completed another mission and successfully saved another power sphera. But of course, heroes need rest right? They fina...
683 6 9
What happens when the Dark Energem corrupts an innocent girl and her brother into the worst beings the galaxies ever heard of? The Dino Charge ranger...