My Cunning Villainess | HIATU...

sev3nclear tarafından

"Expect the unexpected." Lady Cerisxe Vueriyne Solacaeis, the only daughter of Duke Grevan Cliss Solacaeis, j... Daha Fazla

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

27 11 4
sev3nclear tarafından

Pasimple kong tiningnan si Aris na maluha-luhang nakatingin sa akin. Nilipat niya ang tingin sa dark green na gown na bigay ng Exotic Glamour, shop ni Auntie Aruna.

"My l-lady... I cannot believe you can't wear this for The Dusk of Heyanshia. We are looking forward for this to happen. And yet..." Naiyak uli siya na parang nalugi sa bangko.

I feel you, Aris. I feel you.

The day of our arrival in the Craelaus Dukedom is the day of our most awaited festival. The Dusk of Heyanshia. By now, the ladies of Veliena Empire must be showering themselves with perfumes, milk baths, makeups, and sorts of things that a lady must prepare. I can't help but feel bitter. This goddamn marriage is the only cause that my dream is shattered into pieces. Like the sand in the shore, flying with the help of the cold wind.

After our unexpectedly disgusting and nerve-racking contact with the Duke in the morning. I never ever, ever wish to encounter him again in this humongous estate. Although, nababahala ako dahil baka magkasabay kami sa dinner ngayong gabi. Ah, basta! The audacity of that man to insult me like that! Ugh, bloody devil. Now, I can't even win his trust because of his behavior towards me. Sino ba siya para pagtiyagaan ko? Hahanap na lang ako ng panibagong paraan.

Inis kong sinipa ang mga unan sa kama dahil sa inis. Taranta namang pinulot 'yon ni Aris at pinagpagan saka binalik ito sa kama. Niyakap ko ang binti at sumigaw ng sumigaw.

"Oh goodness, my lady! What's wrong?"

Chi-neck agad niya ang noo ko kung mainit ba.

"That freaking Duke! Who does he think he is?! Ugh, I hate him! That fucking-"

"You shouldn't say that, my lady! He is your husband! Please refrain yourself from cursing him!"

I didn't mind her and calm my mind. But this scene keeps on repeating in my clouded mind.

"What took you so long, my love?"

And then he smirked! What the freaking hell?

"Iw, disgusti- I mean, pardon, your Grace?"

He let go of my hand, gone his playful smirk. He looked serious and at the same time, annoying.

"Don't expect or misunderstand, lady. I'm not talking to you. However, I was holding your hand so it looked like I was saying that to you. But it is not. Those words are meant for my fiancée."

My forehead creased. "Fiancée?"

Huh?

Can he see things I can't see? Perhaps, he has a dead fiancée? This is giving me chills.

"Yes. Pardon me for the late introduction. I'm Duke Uzziah Quillan Craelaus and this woman at your back..."

Nilingon ko naman ang babaeng nakatingin sa akin ng masama. Wearing an extravagant yellow bling bling gown partnered with a yellow heels. There is only want thing I can say, she's gorgeou-

"... is my fiancée. Lady Amora Braeden."

She's ugly. Too flashy. Ugh, so blinding.

But wait... What did he said?! His fiancée?! What in the world did I just get myself into?! Am I married to an engaged guy? How dare he! This is an insult to the royal empire and my family! I gritted my teeth as anger and humiliation consume me.

However, this swirl of emotion inside me slowly disappeared as I went to the bright side. A smile appeared on my face. Oh well, mas mapapadali na pala ang pag-aalis ko dito.

Lumapit naman sa akin ang babae at maarteng binangga ang balikat ko. Na-karma yata at natalisod. The funny part is, the human infront of me who claimed her as his fiancée, didn't even bother helping her. Tumayo naman ito at muli ay sinamaan niya ako ng tingin.

O.. kay?

"However, today onwards, she will not be my fiancée anymore as I have my wife, the soon to be Duchess of the estate, Lady Solacaeis." He said firmly, the stoic expression didn't even left his face.

The lady couldn't help but shout in confusion, anger, jealousy, and sadness. Pati nga rin ako ay gustong sumigaw. Is he freaking serious?! Please take back what you said.

Nagulat ako ng akmang lumapit ang babae sa akin. I swiftly step back and block her hand that is supposed to slap me. The audacity! She winced in pain as I squished her wrist to the point that it gotten red. Even though she is in pain, hindi pa rin niya nakalimutang samaan ako ng tingin. Girl, it is not my fault you have an interesting jerk fiancée.

"I hate you! You will pay for this you slut-"

"Take this mad woman out of my manor. I don't want to see her face anymore. She is banned from entering here from then on. Throw her out. Now!"

Bago pa man makalapit ang mga knights, agad itong tumakbo at lumapit ito sa ex-fiancée kuno niya. Nakaramdam naman ako ng hiya ng bigla itong lumuhod at hinawakan ang paa ng Duke. She started crying. "What do you mean, your Grace? You love me, right? That's why you accepted the marriage proposal my father gave you. Please.. don't throw me away. I.. I can be your mistress or anything. Just let me be by your side." Lumakas pa ang iyak nito.

I sighed, slightly shaking my head. I think the marriage between the two empire is not what I came here for. I came here just to witness the heartbreaking, disgusting, and cheesy delusional story between this two. Well, that only applies to the lady. It seems that this guy infront of me doesn't even care about what's happening. How heartless.

"I don't love you. I never love you. It's called political marriage. No feelings. Stop being delusional. You're disgustingly sick. Your mere appearance makes me vomit."

Ouch.

So what's with the, 'What took you so long, my love?'

"I'll kill myself if you don't marry me and let me stay by your side!"

I thought this guy would reconsider his decision. But he didn't. He really is heartless.

"Then kill yourself. Your actions are not my responsibility now. The fuck with your unworthy life. Now throw her out."

Kagat-labi kong sinundan ng tingin ang parang lantang gulay na babae. Oh, God and Goddesses, aren't you too cruel for a lady like me? Fine then. I'll just have to do my own ways to untie this marriage around my fragile neck.

"As for you, do your job as a future Duchess. Your classes will start tomorrow. While you are studying, I'll be handling the official wedding. It will be 4 weeks from now which means you only have 3 weeks to prepare and study."

Tumalikod ito at naglakad papalapit sa sofa. Kinuha niya ang librong nakapatong doon at walang pasabing hinagis ito sa akin. Napaawang ang labi ko nang muntik akong masapol sa noo. Buti na lang at nasalo agad ito ni Aris na natataranta.

Letche, sinadya niya 'yon.

"That book is owned by my family. It needs to be given to the next Duchess of this manor. Take good care of that or else I'll cut your head and massacre your whole family."

I gritted my teeth and clutched the hem of my silky gown. My face is spitting the obvious that I'm totally annoyed and I know he knows that. But I don't care. I didn't bother hiding it. However, I still managed to bring out the grace and formality within me.

"Then, I shall bid farewell now, your Grace. Rest assured that I will protect the treasure of this noble family." Yumuko ako ng kaunti at umayos rin ng tayo. Sinalubong ko ang dalandan niyang mata na walang kabuhay-buhay.

"That's quite reassuring. You can now vanish in front of my sight. Guidon, escort the future Duchess towards her chambers. Myrna, I need a thorough disinfection in my office. There's bacteria everywhere."

I clenched my fist out of anger. This Duke clearly dislike my presence. Bacteria mukha niya! Pormal nga ang tono ngnuit pansin na pansin naman ang pagiging hostile nito sa akin. Tch. A total jerk. I rolled my eyes and started making my way out. And yet...

"Did you just rolled your eyes on me, young lady?" He let out a scoff.

Nilingon ko siya na walang bahid na tuwa sa mukha. "Yes, I did, your Grace."

He was taken aback by what I said but then he collected his composure and stared at me blankly. The other people inside the room was quite surprised too. Aside from Aris who knows me from head to toe. Tch. Did he.. did they think that I will sugarcoat my actions as I'm terrified to be punished? Oh, please. I may be a two-faced bitch but I can be true sometimes and I care less for what they think of me.

"Your attitude towards me was quite insulting, I must say. I don't want to be rude to you but it hurts my pride as a daughter of a noble family. I was not born to be belittled so pardon me if I offended you as you offended me too. Also, I'm not a young lady, your Grace. I'm a woman now. The Duke of Craelaus's woman. That's the reason why I became your wife, aren't I? If I'm a young lady like you called me, then you must be an old man who likes to collect little young girls. Sounds disgusting, isn't it?"

And I smiled at him, or more like smirk at him. "Goodbye, your Grace. I do hope we won't see each other around like you wished for."

"My lady... your actions this morning are quite alarming. What if the people of Craelaus will look at you differently? You already had a bad reputation at the empire even though it is not real. Please don't tell me you're going to make another well-known name here too." She hopefully look at me.

I look away and adored my chamber. "We don't know, Aris. It depends on how people will treat me. You know how I love the phrase, an eye for an eye." Pumanaog ako sa kama at binuksan ang bathroom. My mouth went agape as I stared at how vast the bathroom is. A big , WOW!

"Aris, prepare my bath please. I want something warm. Also, can you perhaps get me refreshments. I want to enjoy this lavish life first before my class starts and... before I vanish."

She nodded, "Right away, my lady. I'll ask the head maid for your request. However, what do you mean before you vanish? Is there something wrong that I can help you with, my lady? I'm quite puzzled. Please forgive this insolent servant of yours for asking too much questions."

I laughed and stared at my fierce reflection using the mirror made of gold and rare diamonds that can only be found in the Craelaus Dukedom.

"It's alright, Aris. I don't mind you asking me too much questions. I trust you afterall. However, about this matter of mine, the vanish you just heard, I cannot say anything about it for now." I smiled at her. "But don't worry, you'll be the first one to know about it. Now go."

When Aris came back, she brought 4 maids with her for my request. They prepared my bath and everything. I ate some of the pastries and a glass of apple juice before entering the warm cozy bathtub. They wanted to assist me sa bathroom hanggang sa matapos ako ngunit agad na akong tumanggi dahil gusto kong mapag-isa. They were hesitating at first but Aris immediately dealt with them.

I blowed the rose petals in my hands, causing it to flew away, just as expected. Now we shouldn't waste any time. I should start my plan for my grand escape. I'll make a Plan A, Plan B.. Plan Y, and Plan Z. Since the Duke, my so-called husband of mine, an arrogant jerk creature, clearly dislike me, the only Cerisxe Vueriyne Solacaeis, the plan of making him trust me is now crash out from the list.

I closed my eyes and tried to think a few and my brain didn't failed me. I'll write all of this to a parchment paper later. The first plan is, I will consume a deadly poison, but I'll use sleeping pills instead and play the dead body game. Since there is a custom here that if a person died due to poison, they should be buried after 10 hours of exposure, which is a big advantage of me.

Hah, it is settled then. But the big question mark is, when will I execute the freaking plan?

"My lady? Dinner time. We need to go downstairs for your first dinner with your husband."

I was taken aback from my thoughts when I heard Aris's warm voice. "Ah, yes. Tell them I'm coming." I didn't mind the last word she said at kinuha na ang bathrobe. Oh God, please favor me just this time and get that jerk away from me. Sana hindi siya mag-dinner sa grand dining hall at sumabay sa akin.

I heard a retreating footsteps, "As you wish, my lady."

As I ascended from my chambers, I gaze upon the hanging portraits in the hallway. Duke Craelaus's ancestors were undeniably gorgeous, which he also inherited aside from his title. However, my forehead creased when I noticed a bit odd from the portraits and the current Duke's portrait. Strange. Their hair color are light green and their eyes are just like the dim hallway and the path for the lost, black. I even saw the current Duke's parents and they were no trace of purple hair and orange eyes.

Really, Cerisxe? You are even a rare human yourself. The only maroon haired in your family. Psh.

"My lady, we have arrived." I woken up from my thoughts when Aris spoke. I blowed a breath, hoping the Duke is not inside the dining room. That cursed jerk. I signaled the doorman to not announced my name if I enter. He quickly understood and only gave me a small bow. As the doorman opened the giant door, I heard Aris called me.

"My lady, I'll be waiting outside. Please call me if you need me." She bowed.

"I will, Aris."

Papasok na ako nang may napansin akong bulto ng... mga tao? The Duke seems to have a very important guest at this hour. Bwesit, makikita ko na naman ang mukha niya. Sinilip ko ang mga 'to. They were 5 people in total. One of them is the Duke, of course. Judging from their appearance, they are a high-ranking nobles from the society.

"I heard she's quite fierce, Uzziah." A guy with a golden hair and deep blue eyes said.

"Yeah. I heard that too. Haha. Well, you insulted her first so her actions are quite normal and fine."

"Her fierceness and her guts to talk back like that brought a lightning shock to all your servants. But you know what's funny? They didn't even badmouth her, instead, they were proud and even swore a much deep loyalty to her. Isn't that amazing? How could she brought so much power around her in just one day?"

It's fascinating seeing men gossip. And yet they blame women as a blabbermouth. Tsk, equality please.

I didn't heard the Duke replied. He was silent all the time, drinking his liquor while his forehead is creased. His stoic expression didn't left his face as if he already mastered that kind of art.

"She's a well-known villaine-"

But then, I'm hungry, so I wouldn't waste my time eavesdropping in their 'can't relate topic' anymore. My health is more important.

"I apologize for shattering your little chitchat but I would like to sat down and wait for dinner to serve. I believe that the dining area is not the 'area' for your important matters. Anyway, pardon me for my rudeness and my late introduction. I'm Cerisxe Vueriyne Solacaeis, the soon-to-be Duchess of this estate. The blinding dark already conquered the skies, perhaps you want to sit down for dinner?"

I almost choke myself just to hid my annoyance as soon as I spoke and saw his annoying face. Though, I still managed to cover my annoyance. Hah, thank you for your magnificent teaching, Sir Bouillon.

I heard them coughed, as if they were caught on a crime scene. Funny.

"We won't dare to decline the lady's invitation. However, it would be so rude if we dip ourselves in your first dinner time with each other."

I nodded, didn't really care if they don't want to join me, us, to dinner. But the fact that I'll be alone in this dining hall with this annoying jerk, makes me care.

"I wouldn't dare to insists on pursuing you, then." I bowed.

After that, they left the estate. The dinner was served as soon as we sat down. The aroma filled the dining room. Oh, I'm even more famished.

"You're eavesdropping just now, aren't you?"

I stopped cutting my steak as soon as he spoke in the middle of our dinner. He knew I was eavesdropping? Wow. Cool. I didn't replied and continued eating. He doesn't seem to mind my attitude as he continued eating too.

And by that, my hell week had began.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

476K 25.7K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
2.8K 255 99
Tana was an orphan living with her step family just like the fairy tales with romance, wicked treatment and more. Follow Tana as her world seems to b...
31.7K 3.4K 88
RUMPELSTILTSKIN RETELLING. "I challenge you to find my name, princess. Three tries." Light flickers beneath the recesses of his mask, the wooden fan...
190K 8.2K 50
"Yes, I am!!!" Kaede leans down to her ear his hot breath tickling her cheek in a tantalizing way, as swooping butterflies made way to her stomach. "...