Panty and Stocking with Garte...

由 Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... 更多

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 23

657 12 3
由 Cheetahx2

The school ordeal kinda went back to normal after the faceoff against the demon sisters. It's been smooth sailing after that, but it was until one day when Panty and Stocking started their usual sisterly disputes.

Two meteorites fell from the sky and crashed into the church, revealing two off brand Transformers. And Izuku wasn't joking when he saw them and it got even weirder when the sisters ate the power cores from the "Transhomers".

Yep, that's what they called it here.

They became robots and tried to fight each other in their robotic forms for hours upon end. This lasted for almost a week, and Izuku was pretty much sick of it as he just wanted to rest since their weren't any ghost.

But It was a good thing Brief accidently summoned a ghost from the two former Transhomers. After a quick wakeup call for both of the sisters, they turned back into their regular selves again to destroy the ghost and the rest of the Transhomers they created in the process.

Izuku was able to treat Stocking for some ice cream after that, and she was really happy about that meanwhkle Panty decided to stay st the church to chill skmce she thought of going to a love hotel that where this guy was waiting for her but she chamged her mind which surprised Stocking with Izuku patting Panty's head with her blushing.

Izuku right now was eating three scoops vanilla, chocolate and pistachio while Stocking was consuming many bowls of the delicious cold treat. Despite this though, she had times where she would look at Izuku with a red face. Whenever Izuku ask her about it though, she just shrugs it off and said she was fine.

But in any case, they were having a good time. Sure it was some small chat, but-

(BANG!)

???: EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND! NOW!

Izuku's eyes dart over to the entrance of the ice cream shop to see a man with a ski mask on with an over exaggerated looking pistol. Everyone in the parlor was petrified and got on the ground as fast as possible. The dude pointed a gun at Izuku and Stocking.

Robber: I said get on the fucking ground! Do I have to repeat myself?!

Izuku glared at the robber but listened as he and Stocking faced their heads on the ground, signifying the robber that they were abiding by his commands.

But Izuku knew it was a good thing that he chose the seats on the far side of the parlor. It was a good enough distance for the robber to not hear Izuku, who was able to whisper the plan he came up to Stocking, and she was up for it.

The robber pointed his gun at the cashier, who was trying his best to put all the money in as much as possible. He smirks to himself until he felt a tap on his shoulder. While he was distracted, Izuku was able to walk behind him and give him an all too innocent smile on his face. He quickly pointed his gun at my face in response.

Robber: Didn't I tell you to lay your ass on the floor?! Do you WANT to have a nice bullet through that thick skull of yours?!

Izuku: I just wanted to show you something, kind sir.

Robber: (raises eyebrow) And what will that be?

Izuku: This.

As soon as Izuku said this he gave the robber a smile but it wasn't the usual friendly smile....it was

As soon as Izuku did this face, the robber had a confused look but was angered that Izuku wasn't taking any of this seriously. He wanted to shoot him so badly.

But he can't.

For some reason, his body wasn't responding while he was watching Izuku's face.

Izuku wasn't even sure if the face he was making was ever gonna do anything but it seems it was working but it did gave it's effect to be a distraction and this was where Stocking made an impact.

(WHAM!)

She completely knocksd the dude out with the handle of her sword. He fell to the ground with a big thud, and everyone was just staring at the both of them while Izuku went back to his normal innocent face.

Izuku: I can't believe that fucking worked.

Stocking: I honestly couldn't believe it too...but please don't do that again, I rather you keep your adorable face.

She said to Izuku who only blushed while smiling at her with Stocking smiling back at him.

The parlor erupted with cheers from the customers and the cashier.

Cashier: Y-You two saved my little ol' ice cream parlor! How can I ever repay you?

Izuku: Well... I can think of ONE reward that may suffice.

Izuku whispered over to the cashier's ear and smiled at Stocking. He nodded his head while he looked at the duo.

Cashier: Ahem... At this point forward, I declare that both of you could get as much ice cream as you want for free!

Stocking's eyes sparkled with many small shining stars when she heard this, but then she look over to Izuku with a giant smirk on his face.

Stocking: Did you-

Izuku: Yep. Just for you, Stocking.

A giant smile grew on her face, and she immediately enveloped the boy into a hug, which caught him off guard. But feeling the warmth of her body onto his made his heart fill with joy as well. Her heartbeat was beating rapidly as she held him very tightly. She finally let him go as she orders another few tubs of ice cream.

Afterwards, they just headed back to the church while holding massive amounts of the sweet treat. Garterbelt, at first, freaked the fuck out at how much it costed to get this much, but Izuku told him that they got it for free.

He just sighed and went up to his room. Stocking thanked Izuku a million times over to the ice cream, but Izuku just smiled and said that it wasn't a big deal.

Which resulted in him getting kiss fully on the lips that surprised him but he enjoyed the sweet taste that came from her lips, they separated for a few seconds with both of them blushing up a storm as the two of them set the ice creams in the freezer with Stocking grabbing Izuku's arm and pulling him towards where her room was.

⚠️ Warning!⚠️
🍋 Lemon Starts Here!🍋
Read at your own Risk!
I repeat Read at your own Risk!

As soon as the two got there Stocking pulled Izuku with enough strength and push him down on her bed.

"Well this took a turn" Izuku said as Stocking crawled towards him and then sat on his lap straddling his waist while staring into his eyes.

"Aren't you liking it either way?" She asked with Izuku getting closer to her with their lips just a mere apart with a smile on his face.

And then he locked his lips with hers enjoying that sweet taste that always lingers from her lips with enjoying his lips and moaning in complete bliss

Izuku's hormones raged inside of him as he picked up the level of kissing. His hands started to roam, seemingly having a mind of their own as he held Stocking even closer, feeling her breast against his chest and grabbed Stocking's plumped ass making her give out a moan of satisfaction at being touched by Izuku. She seemed to have the same idea as him as she moved her hands to rub over Izuku's abs under his shirt, feeling the muscles  that he earned from the workout he got from his world and pushing his body even more in this one.

Izuku growled as he removed his shirt so Stocking can see his upper body in full display making her quiver in delight as Izuku removed a bit of Stocking's clothing and seeing her breast in full display and caused him to squeeze her boobs, feeling how soft they were and how his fingers sunk into her mounds and feeling how they bouncd his fingers off of them.

Stocking groaned as she felt Izuku push up against her as his dick was straining in his pants to come out.

This made Stocking to move her own hips forward, rubbing her crotch over Izuku's bulge.

He started to hump, thrusting his hips against Stocking's to feel the pressure on his dick.

The two kept kissing and pushing against each other, both wanting more. Stocking lowering a hand to stroke Izuku's dick through his pants. Deku decided to do the same, using one hand to rub Stocking's pussy through the lower part of her clothing.

The two started to let out light moans as they pleasured each other. The pressure of the other persons hand feeling good against them. The pressure from the other's hand feeling good but they both wanted more. Izuku growled even more as if he had something inside of him desperately wanted release itself...and Izuku wanted it to happen.

With that being said Izuku grabbed Stocking by the wrist causing her to moan as she saw the look in his eyes as he spun her Around so she faced away, wrapping his arms around her torso to grab her tits. He fondled her chest as he started to grind against Stocking's ass, as he completely removed her dress leaving her only in  her exposed naked body as Stocking started to sway her hips and push against Izuku's dick. She leaned her head back on Izuku's shoulder as she enjoyed the feeling of Izuku's dick against her ass, his hands groping her boobs.

As she moaned even more from his touch and then suddenly she felt a slight pain that came from her shoulder where Izuku was the one responsible for biting her which made her blush even more from the action Izuku just did but he wasn't done yet as he used his fingers and started playing with her pusdy and clit causing her to shudder in pleasure as he continued to bite her shoulder, play with one of her boobs and also playing with her lower region cussing her to feel wet and begging Izuku to take her now with hearts in her eyes.

Izuku listened to her request as he easily line himself up with her pussy and touched Stocking's pink pussy entrance with smirk on his face as he got closer to Stocking.

"Get ready" he told her in husky like tone as she felt her woman hood getting drenched even more as Izuku entered her pussy which made her give out a loud squeal as her pussy engulfed Izuku's dick. Izuku growled in pleasure as he felt Stocking tighten around his dick as he grabbed one of her arms and used his other hand to squeeze one of he breast as he begin to thrust into her causing her eyes to roll back as she let out a loud squeal, feeling overwhelmed by the heat she felt as her eyes crossed slightly as some drool leaked out of her mouth as she started to rock her hips, the only thought on her mind revolving around wanting Izuku to fuck her.

Izuku continued to thrust as Stocking was below him, feeling the heat surrounding her body and causing her to gush out form her pussy as Izuku continued his assault as the two of them moan in pleasure as she screamed with more drool pouring out from her mouth.

"FUCK IZUKU! WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD?! WHY DO I FEEL SO HOT OH GOD POUND ME! POUND ME INTO YOUR DIRTY SLUT!" She yelled out, spurring Izuku to thrust harder as her words turned him on more.

And that caused him to Activate OFA at 100% cussing his hair to go upwards as he glowed with power...and so was his dick as he turned Stocking Around so that she could face him and positioned his dick once and thrusted even rougher as her tongue sticking out in even more pleasure as she screamed and wrapping her legs around the boys waist not wanting to leg go as he continued to thrust even more and faster than ever with Stocking unable to say anything with her mind only thinking of Izuku and his dick.

Izuku grabbed her by the wrist and used even more speed that made her eyes rolled back even more as she did the same thing Izuku did to her and bit him on the shoulder which made him groan.

"Izuku! I'm cumming! FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Stocking yelled out.

Izuku experienced Stocking's orgasming as he continued to thrust. He felt her pussy squeeze on his dick, tighter than before as she clenched her muscles. Her pussy squirted out some, getting some of her juices on the bed as Izuku continued to thrust inside of Stocking with Izuku feeling he was about to finish, the increased tightness being too much for him. With a few last thrusts Izuku felt himself about to burst.

"STOCKING! SMAAAAASSSSSHHH!" Izuku yelled out as he came, unable to stop the line.

He then started to cum, pulling out of Stocking as he got closer to her face as she openedcher mouth wide enough to let Izuku's dick enter her mouth as Izuku released the sperms from out of his dick while grabbing Stockings head while pushing more of his dick into Stockngs mouth.

A few seconds was where Izuku removed his dick from Stocking as his butt landed on the bed with sweat glistening from his body with a satisfying smile on his face.

🍋 Lemon End!🍋

With Stocking, she was completely satisfied with what just happened as she made an effort to hold out her arms towards the boy who obliged as he crawled towards her and letting her wrap her arms around him with smile on her face.

"Thank you for this Izuku" she told him as sleep took her over as she snored cutely with Izuku kissing her on the forehead as he himself felt tired as he sleep while covering the two of them.

Meanwhile just outside of Stocking's room with the door itself bring slightly opened was where we see Panty who saw the whole thing with widened eyes, a blushing face and her playing with her pussy and having multiple orgasms at the scene she just saw while finding it hard to get back up.

"I want that...I need that" she said in her mind over and over, replaying the scene while drooling from her mouth.

Chapter End.
Hope you Enjoy.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

317K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...
575K 25.4K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁.❞ In wh...
82.6K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...
13K 221 39
In this multiple girls are gonna go after the cinnamon roll who is their lovely little doe bunny sheep puppy what ever you wish to call him Am talki...