Pregnant with her ex-husband'...

由 Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... 更多

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 86

66 1 4
由 Demens88c

Standing under the city made of huge black rocks, Lin Nuo raised his head and looked at this rough but majestic magic city.

The devilish energy here is so strong that Lin Nuo can't feel the presence of any spiritual energy. Under such a strong devilish energy, his damaged meridians are somewhat blocked.

Without spiritual energy, Shen Han also couldn't obtain spiritual energy from the outside world, but he didn't have Lin Nuo's reaction, and his spells and spiritual power were still smooth.

Unlike the two of them, the fallen demon's incarnation was very adaptable to such an environment. The more demonic energy around him, the more demonic energy he could use, and his cultivation base would increase accordingly.

So even if Shen Han couldn't exert his full strength, there was nothing to be afraid of entering the Demon City with the half body of the Fallen Demon.

The demons danced wildly, and the demon city was surrounded by demon energy. This time, Lin Nuo was half-body and flew inside.

Ordinary demons enter the demon city through the city gate below, but for high-level demons, they disdain to go the same way as ordinary demons, and fly in from the sky above the demon city, which also shows their identity a method.

These are all learned from the memory of the high-ranking demon Gu Lao in the town before, and Gu Lao was captured by Shen Han and sealed in a demon lock bag.

Although she is an unfavored son of the Great Heavenly Demon, and did not even occupy a place in the Demon City, Gu Lai, like many demons, is looking forward to breaking the seal and taking revenge on the other three realms.

Thousands of years ago, if it wasn't for the massacre of creatures in the Demon Realm, they wouldn't have encountered joint resistance and seals from the other three realms. Now that they are sealed here, their hatred has never disappeared. If the Demon Realm really reappeared, it would only be a catastrophe for the other Three Realms.

In Gu Lai's memory, Shen Han not only saw things about the Demon City, but also a part of the Demon World's plans to break through the seal.

Although Gu Lao's status is not very high among the high-level demons, he is the son of the Great Heavenly Demon, and he can enter and leave the Great Heavenly Demon's residence.

Not long ago, he accidentally overheard the conversation between the Great Heavenly Demon and other people. Because he was the son of the Great Heavenly Demon, even if he caught Gu Lao who was eavesdropping, he was not punished.

In the memory that Shen Han saw, Gu Lai's father didn't actually know him, he just noticed his blood in Gu Lai, and the relationship between father and son was extremely weak, not even as good as the Great Heavenly Demon and his own house patrolling The guard commander is familiar with him, so he can remember his appearance at least.

There were also guards on the magic city, but after seeing Shen Han's blood-red eyes, they didn't say anything. As for the avatar, they only showed their eyes.

For Lin Nuo who was in the arms of the incarnation, the demon clan knew his identity at a glance, so they didn't stop him, and the two entered the demon city very smoothly.

The magic city is divided into the outer city and the inner city. The high priest Shen Han is looking for is in the inner city, and the inner city is not so easy to enter.

Gu Lai's father was the Great Heavenly Demon who guarded the outer city, but in his memory, Shen Han didn't see any actions of that Great Heavenly Demon guarding the outer city, he was only indulging in corrupt lust. It is the most common among high-level demons in recent years.

After being sealed, the Demon Realm finally recovered after a hundred years of recuperation. For so many years, although it was sealed inside, there was no worry of attacks from the outside world. Ordinary demons were less powerful than high-level demons.

In these high-level demons, apart from worrying about someone challenging their status, there is no other worry, not to mention the previous battle with the Three Realms, not only the other three realms lost manpower, but also the Demon Realm, even the Demon Lord was beheaded , the group of dragons has no leader, and none of the ten generals of the devil world survived.

The lifespan of the high-level demons is not short, at least there are still some with a lifespan of more than a thousand, but they are already coming to an end.

Because those who survived almost never fought in front of the formation, and hid behind the formation knowing that their cultivation base was weak. Surviving these thousand years is considered good.

It can be said that there is no foreign invasion in the demon world. After the defeat of the demon clan, because the population is too small, it is forbidden to fight each other, so the high-level demon clan with high status and various treasures left by their ancestors indulge in fun all day long.

In the magic city, Shen Han led Lin Nuo on the road, thinking about how to enter the inner city so as to find the whereabouts of the phoenix egg.

Lin Nuo opened a pair of peach blossom eyes that were different from usual, and he was looking at the layout of the magic city.

The road is wide, with various shops on both sides, and it is not much different from most cities in the Three Realms outside.

When Lin Nuo saw those charming witches, he quickly looked away and thought, there is still a big difference.

At least in the three outer worlds, except for the demon world where you sometimes see scantily clad women, or the female cultivators of the Hehuan School, very few people would dress like this, but in the demon world, it seems normal for women to dress like this.

Shen Han took Lin Nuo to the direction of the inner city. Before he could figure out a way to get in and out of the inner city, commotions came from the street ahead.

There are quite a few people in the magic city, and they have recuperated over the years, which is no less than the number of people in Xuantian City in the practice world, or even more.

"Hey, what the hell happened?"

A fat-looking demon was very puzzled. A light flashed in the eyes of the demon who was walking beside him, and he withdrew his consciousness from the front. He seemed a little excited, and immediately took the conversation.

"Succubus Jade and Soft Bones!"

The chubby demon stared round his eyes, and the two of them immediately turned into a wave of demonic energy and rushed forward.

When these two people were talking just now, Lin Nuo and Shen Han were not far away, so they heard them too.

Shen Han turned his head and saw Lin Nuojing listening to the two with his ears up. A smile flashed in his eyes. He reached out and rubbed Lin Nuo's head with an intimate gesture.

Although Lin Nuo knew that the incarnation was hugging him and rubbing his head, but the incarnation was Shen Han. Ever since he knew this, the incarnation had never scared him again, so Lin Nuo subconsciously relaxed his vigilance towards the incarnation.

"Do you want to take a look?"

Lin Nuo raised his head and looked at Shen Han. In fact, he was not used to Shen Han using such an unfamiliar face.

"Well, let's go and have a look." Shen Han put down his hands, and led Lin Nuo to walk forward.

Not only did Shen Han see Gu Lao's memory, he also showed it to Lin Nuo, so both of them knew that Succubus Yurougu was a very famous sky witch in the inner city.

This one is famous not only because of her good looks, but also because of her unrestrained behavior, she exudes the charm of a masterful charm, and she is not taboo about meat and vegetables, even one or two of the other heavenly witches have rumored with her Tangible news.

Yu Rougu not only chooses people she likes among the high-level demons, she sometimes goes to the outer city when she gets excited, and if there is someone she likes, she will definitely bring them back to the house to have fun together.

Generally speaking, it is very difficult for a demon to refuse Yurougu's invitation, because double cultivation with her will not only give you that kind of bliss.

Yu Rougu is a rare person with the aptitude of a furnace. With her dual practice, she can still improve her cultivation. If it weren't for her high talent in cultivation, she would have been eaten to the bone.

Fortunately, she had achieved great cultivation. After that, all those who missed her body in the furnace were all drained by her and turned into bones, and were finally thrown into the bone formation.

A sixteen-person palanquin carrying jade and soft bones came slowly from there. The sixteen beautiful witches flew forward with light feet and light toes on the ground, carrying the palanquin.

The white veil was blown up by the wind, and a beautiful woman in revealing clothes was lying on the side of the sedan chair. She was only wearing a light blue robe, which looked like a man's robe.

With a little movement of Yu Rougu, two thin, white and smooth legs were exposed, which was very attractive, but when the eyes kept looking up and wanted to explore deeper, the graceful body was blocked by the robe, Many demons are very sorry.

There was not only Yu Rougu on the big sedan chair, but also her male favorite, who was sitting there feeding grapes to the succubus who was pillowed on his lap.

Having been a little bored in the inner city for the past few days, Yu Rougu came to the outer city to relax. Demons would come and go in and out of the outer city every day, and maybe she would find a new face.

But along the way, she didn't see any ordinary demons that caught her eye.

Shen Han and Lin Nuo saw the big sedan chair approaching from a distance, Lin Nuo saw that it was a beautiful witch carrying the sedan chair, and felt a little strange, because in his opinion, women rarely do such things as carrying the sedan chair, Not to mention pretty girls.

Just like Lin Nuo, Shen Han looked at those witches raising their feet, thinking in his heart whether he should create something, pretend to be them during the chaos, and sneak in when Yu Rougu enters the inner city.

If you want to enter the inner city, unless you are brought by the high-level demons inside, or you are doing odd jobs for high-level demons, or have other things, you can only enter after getting the tokens of the various demons inside, otherwise you must have been waiting.

Now there is a succubus, Shen Han doesn't want to give up this opportunity, Nuo Nuo told him that he misses a child, so the things in the demon world should be done as soon as possible.

Two small sleeve arrows appeared in his hand. Before Shen Han could move, he heard the person on the sedan chair passing in front of them speak.

"Stop."

It's a very seductive voice, Lin Nuo can't describe it, but he has already sketched the other party's beautiful face and that charming posture in his mind.

The veil was blown up by the wind, and Lin Nuo seemed to be about to see the owner of that voice, and the things that Shen Han had done to him in the past few days suddenly appeared in his mind.

The avatar holding Lin Nuo in his arms stretched out his hand in time, and gently rubbed around Lin Nuo's temples a few times, helping him drive away the charm in Yu Rougu's voice.

Yu Rougu is naturally charming, and even her voice is mixed with charm. People whose cultivation level is not as high as hers can easily be aroused by the most straightforward desires in their hearts.

"You, and you, come up."

Yu Rougu didn't show her face, but a slender hand protruded from the veil, and it just happened to point at Shen Han and Lin Nuo's incarnation.

The men around all showed envious expressions towards Shen Han, and even if they knew Shen Han, they would definitely come forward and say that they are very lucky now.

Lin Nuo was in a daze. He looked in the direction of Yu Rougu's finger and found that she was referring to Shen Han.

Opening his eyes wide, Lin Nuo and Shen Han looked at each other. He blinked his eyes, as if he was asking Shen Han what to do, without any annoyance or other expressions on his expression.

Originally, he was waiting for Lin Nuo to say something to him, or just lose his temper, but Shen Han didn't wait for anything. Lin Nuo obviously didn't care at all.

His heart sank, but Shen Han still smiled. He lowered his eyes to cover the bitterness in his eyes, reached out and rubbed Lin Nuo's head, ignoring the succubus' words.

The veil was lifted up, Yu Rougu in the sedan chair sat up, her robe slid down a little, revealing her fair shoulders, attracting the eyes of the men around her, she finally showed her face, it was an extremely bright and beautiful His face and eyes are full of amorous feelings.

"Where are you from, why have I never seen you before."

Yu Rougu sat on the edge of the sedan chair and asked Shen Han, with her legs crossed and shaking slightly.

When she moved her body just now, countless men's eyes were staring at her legs, but unfortunately, in the end, they saw nothing but those two fair and beautiful legs.

"North Territory."

Shen Han's expression was indifferent, and he didn't seem to have the slightest interest in Yurougu.

"No wonder, I've never heard of any family with twins before."

Because of the magic pattern between Shen Han's eyebrows, Yu Rougu knew that he was also a high-level demon, but she had never seen it before.

Yu Rougu's cultivation base is not low, so she can naturally see through the layer of devilish energy covering the avatar's face.

"As long as you double cultivate with me, your cultivation base will also greatly increase. You should consider such a good thing."

Because of the interest in Shen Han's face, Yu Rougu said to him with a smile, even Lin Nuo, who was looking at her, couldn't help feeling a little flustered.

This is a charm technique of Yurougu, and many people around have been tricked. The avatar immediately put his arms around Lin Nuo to wake him up.

Seeing that Shen Han was not affected in any way, Yu Rougu pursed her lips and smiled, tilting her head and looking a little innocent and cute. Sure enough, she was right, this high-level demon has a good cultivation base, and looks like a good figure.

With the tip of her bright red tongue touching her white teeth, Yu Rougu became more interested in Shen Han, and the demons always had no scruples in doing things.

"If you kill him and enter the inner city with me, I will guarantee you countless magic weapons, and even find a place for you in the inner city."

Yu Rougu pointed to Lin Nuo in the arms of the incarnation and said, the price has been set higher, but no matter how dissolute she is, she doesn't like the person she likes to have other people in her arms.

"By the way, before you die, you have to tell me what it's like to be twins, whether it's better to have two people at once or to change them."

The status in the inner city is not something that the lord of the outer city can offend. Yu Rougu's asking price can be said to be very high. She seemed sure that Shen Han would not refuse, so she asked Lin Nuo with a smile, her voice coquettish.

These words were so blatant that even Lin Nuo never thought that Yu Rougu would ask him like this, and even he never thought that such things would happen in this world.

The fair and tender cheeks were unconsciously stained with blush. Lin Nuo lowered her head, not daring to look at the people next to her.

Although he knew that Shen Han and the incarnation were the same person, other people didn't think so, and people around him had already started to look at him.

Shen Han's expression was cold, and a strong demonic energy erupted from him, directly overturning a demon who looked at Lin Nuo with lewd and evil eyes, and even licked the corner of his mouth. A small sleeve arrow pierced through the heart of that demon , I died on the spot.

Seeing this, Yu Rougu smiled even more happily. She clapped her hands, looking very satisfied with the scene in front of her.

"It's a small confinement, and you are so protective, but it's also affectionate. If you follow me and serve well, I will dismiss everyone and only let you stay in the mansion alone. How about it, what do you think about it?" No, kill him if you think about it, and I will take you back."

When Yu Rougu said about killing people, she also said it very naturally. The murder matter was understated in her mouth, but there was a certain inexplicable attraction.

However, this was not a good thing for Lin Nuo. Apart from Yurou's overly explicit words just now, he was actually very uncomfortable because the other party wanted Shen Han to kill him.

Looking up at Shen Han, Lin Nuo's mood was obviously depressed.

Seeing his expression, Shen Han's heart moved slightly, but he still didn't say anything, just raised his eyes and looked at Yu Rougu coldly.

"I'm just used to others serving me."

His thin lips parted slightly, and Shen Han's voice was cold. Even if he stood on the ground and looked up at Yu Rougu who was sitting on the sedan chair, his aura was not lost at all.

Yu Rougu laughed again, and she laughed so hard that her branches trembled, she just said: "Okay."

The avatar retracted his gaze, put his arms around Lin Nuo, lowered his head and whispered in Lin Nuo's ear: "Nuo Nuo, don't be afraid."

Before Lin Nuo could react, the hand belonging to Shen Han penetrated into his abdomen.

After the avatar withdrew his hand, his hand was covered with blood, and Lin Nuo soon lost his life and fell limply in his arms.

When Shen Han put away Lin Nuo's body, Yu Rougu spoke.

"Why not burn it directly?"

Shen Han glanced at her indifferently, and said after putting away the corpses: "I prefer to collect them as souvenirs."

Hearing that he had a habit of collecting corpses, Yu Rougu chuckled and invited Shen Han to go up.

Shen Han and half body flew onto the sedan chair, Yu Rougu lowered the veil, let the sixteen witches go back to the house, and soon disappeared in the gate of the inner city.

In the Succubus Mansion, Shen Han "two people" were ushered into a huge room. He said he needed to rest, and Yu Rougu arranged this room for him.

After setting up the enchantment, the incarnation, that is, Shen Han, sat by the bed, and he gently took out a small ball from his sleeve.

It's a little gray finch, plump and fluffy, because it's hidden in the sleeves, it looks a little messy and fluffy.

Shen Han touched its fat chest, with a smile in his eyes, he asked Lin Nuo softly, "Are you feeling stuffy?"

Lin Nuo tilted his head. He didn't dare to speak, but lightly pecked Shen Han's hand, signaling that he was fine.

"If this opportunity is missed, I don't know how long I will have to wait. I can only wrong you first."

There was a smile in Shen Han's magnetic voice. He held Lin Nuo in his palm with one hand, and gently stroked the feathers all over the little gray bird with the other hand, and quickly combed it for him.

Holding Lin Nuo in his hand in a small ball like this, Shen Han suddenly felt that this was not bad.

Holding the fat gray finch in front of his eyes, Shen Han kissed it on its plump and soft chest, one time seemed not enough, so he kissed a few more times, even reaching the wings.

Seeing the constant smile in Shen Han's eyes, he looked really good-looking when he smiled, Lin Nuo was taken aback, and was kissed by Shen Han several times.

Pushing Shen Han's face away with his small wings, Lin Nuo's current body can't bear such a kiss. In fact, he is embarrassed, and he never thought that one day, Shen Han would smile so beautifully because of kissing him. .

But Lin Nuo quickly diverted his attention. He turned around in Shen Han's hands, and looked at the main body sitting cross-legged on the soft bed, meditating and healing.

It was the incarnation who did the work before, but Shen Han's body had a wound on his abdomen, bleeding profusely. That was where Lin Nuo was injured.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-01-21 19:08:23~2020-01-29 23:19:32~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: how can you see that floating life is not like a dream, 1;

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 9 bottles of Filo; 6 bottles of Yue; 1 bottle of 38687189 and AA;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

162K 8K 141
STORY NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES "Master, the people from the Zhuang family have come to cancel the engagement." "My fiancé whose beauty w...
729K 60.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
15K 438 123
Alternative Name: 我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author: 廿乱 Luo Shuyu was pointed out by the emperor's imperial decree to the third prince Li Mingjin, who had a siniste...
607K 32.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...