𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧...

potterwp द्वारा

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍━━━━━ in which Maegora Targaryen, the Queen of Devuniean and Jacaerys Velaryon th... अधिक

𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 + 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
ACT ONE.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
ACT TWO.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter nine.

2.1K 59 5
potterwp द्वारा

ACT TWO. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ.
ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇs

Queen Maegora and Jacaerys now walked ahead of their families to the throne room to declare her cousin's legitimacy to the Driftwood throne.

Jacaerys gave her a gentle nudge with a smile as the doors opened in front of them - the attention of the room was now on them as the entire family passed through the room and everyone in the room bowed to the Queen.

"Queen Maegora of House Coulter and
House Targaryen, Queen of Devuniean and her royal consort Jacaerys Velaryon. Princess Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne, and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen. Princess Rhaella of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and mother of the Queen." A guard shouted loudly throughout the hall.

Maegora stood between Daemon and her husband. She glanced at Otto and Alicent Hightower. Daemon felt anger burn in her veins as Otto sat proudly on the Iron Throne.

"He looks rather comfortable." She turned her head towards the silver haired Targaryen next to her and whispered in High Valyrian lowly without drawing much attention.

"Once a cunt, always a cunt." Daemon growled as his displeasure with seeing such a man on the Iron Throne was almost an insult to House Targaryen. Maegora chuckled to herself at his comment.

Sher turned his gaze back to Otto as he spoke up, "Though it is the great hope of this court that Lord Corlys Velaryon survive his wounds, we gather here with the grim task of dealing with the succession of Driftmark. As Hand, I speak with the King's voice on this and all other matters. The crown will now hear the petitions. Ser Vaemond of House Velaryon."

The Queen of Devuniean watched as Ser Vaemond stepped forward, ignoring the heat of someone's gaze on her, "My Queen. My Lord Hand. Queen Maegora."

"The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms to the days of Old Valyria. For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies, House Velaryon has ruled the seas. When the Doom fell on Valyria, our houses became the last of their kind. Our forebearers came to this new land, knowing that were they to fail, it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name. I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother's seat. I am Lord Corlys's closest kin, his own blood. The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins." Vaemond spoke and both Maegora and Jacaerys rolled their eyes at his words. It was already decided that Lucerys would be the heir, so why make a fuss now?

"As it does in my sons, the offspring of Laenor Velaryon. If you cared so much about your house's blood, Ser Vaemond, you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heir. No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition." Rhaenyra interrupted as Maegora and Elaena grimaced at each other. The Princess had always tried to make people believe that Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey were Ser Laenor's children, and it was truly spectacular. Maegora enjoyed lying in everyone's face, manipulating them into thinking her pale cousins were Ser Laenor's.

"You will have chance to make your own petition, Princess Rhaenyra. Do Ser Vaemond the courtesy of allowing his to be heard." Alicent jumped in and Maegora's eyes fell on her children standing next to their mother. Aegon, Helaena and Aemond.

Maegora's eyes fell on Aegon who was looking at her with a smug smile and the Queen just glared at him. She sighed before turning her attention back to Vaemond.

"What do you know of Velaryon blood, Princess? I could cut my veins and show it to you and you still wouldn't recognise it. This is about the future and survival of my house, not yours. My Queen, My Lord Hand. This is a matter of blood, not ambition..." He spoke again with a smirk on his face before turning to Otto Hightower. He didn't mention Maegora this time as it wasn't a greeting. "I place the continuation of the survival of my house and my line above all. I humbly put myself before you as my brother's successor... the Lord of Driftmark and Lord of the Tides." Vaemond spoke boldly, and Queen Maegora rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, Ser Vaemond" Otto hummed, causing the man to walk away, "Princess Rhaenyra, you may now speak for your son, Lucerys Velaryon."

"If I am to grace this farce with some answer, I will start by reminding the court that nearly twenty years ago, in this very—" Rhaenyra started but was cut off when the throne room doors of the throne room opened.

"King Viserys of House Targaryen, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm." The knight introduced Maegora's grandsire as he limped towards his throne.

He wore a mask to hide his decayed skin and rotten eye. He walked - just barely, with his cane. He hobbled down the hall. Alicent stares in shock at his arrival as everyone in the room bows at his entrance. Maegora noticed Otto rise from the Iron Throne as he watched him try to make his way down.

Viserys continued on his way, the once strong and youthful King reduced to skin and bones. He stopped to look at his eldest daughter, a look of understanding shared between the two of them.

"I will sit the throne today." He fought his way up the steps of the Iron Throne and shooing away the guards who tried to help him.

His crown clatters to the floor and is picked up. "I said I'm fine." King Viserys turned to find his brother and with words of encouragement and a hand he maked it to his seat with agonising vocal pains. Maegora watched tensely as Daemon placed the crown on her grandsire's head. It's the kindest thing she has seen he do

"I must... admit... my confusion. I do not understand why petitions are being heard over a settled succession. The only present... who might offer keener insight into Lord Corlys's wishes is the Princess Rhaenys." The King spoke between heavy breaths.

"Indeed, Your Grace. It was ever my husband's will that Driftmark passes through Ser Laenor to his trueborn son... Lucerys Velaryon. His mind never changed. Nor did my support of him. As a matter of fact, the Princess Rhaenyra has just informed me of her desire to marry her son Luke to Lord Corlys's granddaughter Rhaena. A proposal to which I heartily agree." Princess Rhaenys stepped forward, while Lucerys shared looks with his cousin.

"Well... the matter is settled. Again. I hereby reaffirm Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon as heir to Driftmark, the Driftwood Throne, and the next Lord of the Tides." King Viserys stated.

"You break law... and centuries of tradition to install your daughter as heir. Yet you dare tell me... who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon. No. I will not allow it." Vaemond spoke up angrily and Queen Maegora looked at Daemon, both of them fed up with this man's behavior.

"Allow it? Do not forget yourself, Vaemond." King Viserys scoffed, Vaemond shook in anger before pointing at Lucerys, "That is no true Velaryon, and certainly no nephew of mine."

"Go to your chambers." Rhaenyra told Lucerys before directing her words towards Vaemond, "You have said enough."

"Lucerys is my true-born grandson. And you... are no more than the second son of Driftmark." Her grandsire defended, and Maegora let a small laugh pass her lips at his words.

"You... may run your house as you see fit... but you will not decide the future of mine. My house survived the Doom and a thousand tribulations besides. And gods be damned... will not see it ended on the account of this—" Vaemond loudly said, and Daemon threateningly glared at the man as Maegora sneakily grabbed one of his two sword.

"Say it." Daemon whispered as Queen Maegora hid the sword in her dress and went to Lucerys' side.

"Her children... are bastards! And she... is... a whore." Vaemond spat and Maegora clenched her jaw in anger at his words. She drew the sword and casually walked behind him.

"I... will have your tongue for that." said the King and took out his dagger.

Before anyone could realize what was about to happen, Maegora stabbed the man in the back with a sudden move, then Daemon decapitated him with his other sword.

And Vaemond's head fell to the ground.

"This is also a solution." Maegora said with a grimace, then looked at Daemon, who was slowly wiping his sword, "He can keep his tongue."

The guards and knights held out their swords and pointed at Daemon and Maegora. She laughed, "You dare point your pitiful sword at us? That will have you all killed. And anyway, you don't stand a chance against us."

The Lord Hand spoke up, "This will ruin your reputation, Queen Maegora. Everyone saw the murder, the threats. Your reputation will be ruined and so will your husband's because of you. He and you will never go near the throne of the Seven Kingdoms. Your people will know who you really are."

Maegora scoffed as she stepped back to Jacaerys, who slid one hand to her waist and together they glared at Otto Hightower. "Go ahead, ruin us. I could give a damn about my reputation in the Seven Kingdoms."

Aemond looked down at the body on the ground before looking back at Maegora. She had indeed changed, and now he believed her threats.

"And in Devuniean?" Otto questioned.

"They will believe their Queen, not you." The young Queen replied; she knew that her country would stand by her in anything, and that her guards and army would trust every word she said. "Vaemond got what he deserved. And once again, don't you dare talk about me or my husband, or I'll rip your tounge out."

That was the last thing Maegora said before she and her husband left the throne room at once.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hi! The new chapter is here! I hope you all like it. I also changed Maegora's mother's name to Rhaella, I think it's suits her better. <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.9K 513 5
"At the end of the day, there is nothing so wonderful as to love and be loved. But not all can accept that love has a price." JACAERYS VELARYON X OC
29.6K 1.4K 26
The Lannisters wanted a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister sees so...
30K 729 17
| In which Rhaenyra has a daughter who is her little lookalike | When Rhaenyra has a daughter, Viserys decides once she is old enough that she should...
143K 4.8K 28
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞...