Kesariya Tera Ishq

Par dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... Plus

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Kinky Reyansh
Pyaar ke Jashn
Chupam Chupai
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Sasuraal mein pataka

2.3K 140 111
Par dreamgirlxwrites

Heys readers😉

Aaaah.....bass chillana mat.....haan mein samjhti hoon aapko aur aapke jazbaaton ko. Aur mein batti si dikha kar aapse maafi maangne ke liye bhi taiyaar hoon.......i know peeps that i am getting on your nerves with this constant lag of my stories......par thoda samaj aap log dikhao aur thoda mein aapko samjhungi😇

Love you guys💋

Enjoy reading😝
               ********************

Anaya was happily hoping down the steps and landed straight in the hall with an abrupt stop.

Looking around she didnt find anyone and so she walked further towards the dinning room where a really fat aunty of somewhat her mother's age was sitting in between Sid and Reyansh.

She quickly got the cue that she was the so called neighbour who had asked her presence to be shown this early in the morning.

Heaving a breath and putting up a smile so sweet, she walked towards them.

Just as she approached her, Preeti Aunty's eyes landed on her and her mouth was left hung open.

She quickly jumped up from her seat and rushed towards her that our poor Anaya was scared of her crazy behaviour and turned back and started running away from her.

Preeti aunty stopped abruptly looking at her weird behaviour and Sid and Reyansh slapped their foreheads.

Preeti aunty (a little loudly): Arey beta tum kyun bhaag rahi ho?

Anaya (weirdly): Aap kyun mere peeche bhaag rahi ho aunty?

Preethi aunty (awkwardly): Arey beta mein toh tumhe dekhkar itni utaawli hogayi ki jald se jald tumhe gale lagaane ka man kiya.

Anaya (murmering) : Hey bhagwaan.....yeh tyrannosaurus agar mujhe hug kardiya toh mera toh haal behaal hojaega......Yeh toh chota bheem wali tutan mausi se bhi moti hai........kahi inke hug karne ke baad mera respiratory tract digestive tract se na ulaj jaaye.

So she groped a tight lipped smile to Preeti aunty and walked towards her with a look screaming 'bhagwaan apni meher banake rakhna mujhpar'.

Preeti aunty (squeeshing her in her arms): Haye raam.......kitni khoobsurat hai bahu aapki......bhagwaan hamesha tumpar apna kripa banaye rakhe (releasing her from the hug and with squinted eyes) Arey par tumne ye kapde kyun pehne huye hai......mana ki aaj kal ki ladkiyaan bahut badal gayi hai par iska matlab yeh toh nahi na ki shaadi ke pehle din hi apne sanskaar bhul jaye......aur tum Reyansh......apne biwi ko samjha nahi sakthe the.......kya tum bhi saare maan samman bhool gaye ho kya......are sasuraal mein pehle din ko bahu saree mein sabko dikhti hai......aur sindoor bhi nahi lagaya.....hadd hai aaj kal ki generation ki.......Reyansh tu ise jaldi se jaakar taiyaar karke aa.....jab shaadi ke baad pati sindoor lagata hai toh yeh maana jaata hai ki bhagwaan dono pati patni ko sada salamat rehne ka aashirwaad dete hai.....chalo chalo bacho....jaldi jao.

Anaya (with a forced smile murmering): Girgit bhi itne jaldi rang nahi badalte jitni tezi se inhone apne character badla hai.....iron man ko bhi apne suit badalne mein 1 ya 2 second lagte hai......lekin yeh budiya toh light ki raftar se bhi tezhai apne roop badalne mein.......badi aayi sanskaaron wali.......agar Malhotra's ki izzat ka sawaal nahi hota toh abhi tak inke sarphod deti mein.

Reyansh (muttering): Duniya mein sab ko khush kar saktha hoon.....sirf inko chodkar.......khaane mein sona daalkar bhi dedu toh kehegi ki sone ki chamak kam hai....

Sidharth (stiffling his laugh and in mind): Pati patni ko toh acha sabk mil raha hai.....dekthe hai inki yeh nok jhok kab tak tikegi.....Preethi aunty toh aaj kuch drama karkar hi ghar jaegi.

Reyansh forced a smile and dragged Anaya with him who was stumbling every now and then because of hius monstrous steps.

Anaya (patting his shoulders): Aap thoda dheere chal sakthe hai......sher ki taraf dahaadne mein tule hue hain.........pehle toh meine Indian wear pehli baar pehna hai air upar se aapko mujhe in kapdon mein PT Usha banana hai.....huh....hadd hai.

Reyansh angrily covered her mouth with his hands and pulled her up in his arms.

Siddharth hooted looking at the couple but the scene was anything but romantic for the lovebirds.

Reyansh (angrily): Acha yahi hoga ki jab tak Prreti aunty nahi jati tab tak tum goongi ho jao.

Anaya' mouth formed into 'Haww' and she hit his chest in protest for such a nasty comment but one glare from him and she was sealed with gum.....oops her lips.

Reyansh (while walking towards their room): Mein kuch keh nahi raha iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum mere sar par chad jao......meine pehle bhi warn kiya hai tumhe aur ab bhi karraha hoon.....dont.....dont provoke me to go wild with you.

Thats it.......just that line nd Anaya was swept off theground by her wild imaginations going haywire thinking of the possible situations lined up behind his words.

Getting into the room, Reyansh threw her onto the bed and she bounced like a smiley ball. Rushing towards his closet, Reyansh dissaperared into hte dark interiors. Anaya sat on the bed confused and annoyed at his behaviour.

Soon her clouds of confusion sweeped away and came in Reyansh with a saree in his hands which he threw on the bed.

Reyansh : Yeh jaldi se pehno......aur ha is baar poori saj dhaj ke aana.....sindoor bhi laga lena........mein toh sirf yeh chahta hoon ki voh drame ki dukkan is ghar se jald se jald chalti bano aur tum ho ki unko aur mauke de rahe ho hamare khandaan ke naam par kheechad uchaalne ka.

Anaya (totally irked): Toh yeh baat aap shaanti se bhi keh sakthe ho......aur boolo mat ki mein aapki biwi hoon......toh thoda izzat se pesh aaya karo.

Reyansh (laughing): Dekho izzat maang bhi kon raha hia.......pehle tum khud apni izzat kaamaao......phir jaakar dusron se maangna.....aur ab mujhe aur behas nahi karna.....taiyaar ho jao jaldi se.

Anaya (angrily): Nahi.

Reyansh (controlling his temper): Tum khud apne kayamat lekar aarahi ho Anaya.

Anaya : Nahi matlab nahi......pehle yeh saree utaakar tameez se mere haathon mein dedo.......phir taiyaar hone ke baare mein sochungi mein.

Reyansh (rubbing his temple): Anaya yeh last time keh raha hoon.......Fucking get ready dammit.

Anaga (totally angry): Chillane se kuch nahi hota......Mr. Reyansh Malhotra......mein nahi maane wali.....aur tum mujhe dara bhi nahi sakthe ho aise.

Reyansh (smirking): You yourself pulled it on you jaan.

With that he flushed her figure close to his by grabing her slender waist.

He dipped his head towards her lips and the next moment sealed them together with his.

Those petal like lips felt so warm and soft againt his rough ones that it erupted a whole truck of unkown emotions in both of them. Reyansh tugged at her lower lip feeling her froze for a moment and he lightly grazed his hands from her waist to her upper body and finally reached her breasts giving them a light squeeze which erupted the much needed moan for him causing her to open her mouth apart. He plunged in his tongue to kick the jackpot with that oppprtunity and to tell that she want enjoying it would be a clean off lie.

Anaya's clogged up mind cleared away with his sensual gestures and she gave in easier than she thought it to be. She nibbled his lower lips while he worked artistically on her upper one. His hands roaming all over her body awakening a whole lot of animals in her tummy. She was feeling safe and euphoric being in his arms with his lips latched to hers and she too fought with the mafia king for her fair share of pleasure.

Both surged deep in their emotions that none of them realised when Reyansh pushed her onto the fluffly mattress of the bed and when Anaya  was caged under his bulky frame. Anaya's hands tugged his silky locks and his hands caressing her cheek added to the enchanting feeling erupting in her heart.

Time seized its walk and so did the two souls devouring each other's lips. Reyansh glided his hands by railing) up her kuti and the patterns he drew on her waist would bring down the best of best artists out there. Anaya was in a fog.....where nothing seemed importabt than she and her husband.

Yes......she had accepted him as hers......her husband.

She was unknown to his gestures would be an utter lie as whatever was happening was with her permission as well. Slowly his hands crawled up her waist and reached the valley of her assets. He looked at her for a moment as if captiring her beauty in that just one blink and harshly pressed her boobs. She moaned out loud but thanks to his lips still working on hers that the moan submerged right down his throat.

He dropped down kisses all the way through her throat while she groped onto his shirt for her dear life.He finally gave a long suck at her mid throat and she whimpered with pleasure.

His thoughts were haywire and so were hers. The next moment all they felt was she struggling with his shirt buttons, tugging at them and finally leaving a frustrated pout on not being able to achieve her target. Reyansh chuckled and caressed her cheek one last time before undoing his buttons on his own. As soon as his hands worked on the buttons, Anaya too joined like a desperate wife is.

Reyansh couldnt keep his amusement looking at her wild state. Who thought that the innocent looking Anaya was actually a wild cat clawing him under her gaze in bed.

Finally ripping off the shirt from his body, a content smile spread on her lips as if she had achieved something huge. She grinned nodding her in victory mouthing "yeah...finally"

Reyansh chuckled at her reaction but was blown away with her next words.

Anaya (with twinkling eyes): Aap kitne hot hai.

Reyansh (smirking): Kyu tumhein koi problem hai?

Anaya : Mujhe kya problem hogi......balki mein toj bahut khush hoon ki mera pati itna hot and happening hai.

Reyansh (smirking more): Dekho toh madam ko.....kitne desperately mujhe taad rahi hai.

Anaya (scrunching her nose): Mein apko koi taad vaad nahi rahi hoon....samjhe aap?

Reyansh : Toh kya nihaar rahi ho?

Anaya (irritated): Mein kuch bhi karu.....aapko kya.....meri ankhein mere pati....mein jo chahoon karu unke saath.

Reyansh (smiling): Kuch zyada hi nahi hak jama rahi apne pati par tum. Kal toh bada drame kiye jaa rahi thi ki mein aapko apna pati nahi maanunga.....aur aaj itne besabari se mujhe apna maan rahi ho ki jaise saath janamon ka rishta tha hamara.

Anaya (smirking): Pichle janam ka toh mereko nahi patah lekin aane wale saath janmon tak toh mein hi aapki biwi rahungi.

Reyansh (with fake tears): Wahi soch ke mera dil kaampta hai.

Anaya hit his chest for his rude comment and he chuckled looking at her.

Suddenly a knock resonated on the door and it was Sid.

Sidharth (annoyed): Arey yaar....kitne der se andar ho....kya ho raha hai tum dono ke beech....aur jo bhi ho raha hai abhi ke liye uspe thoda break maaaro kyunki Preeti aunty apne breaks kho chuki hai......woh irritate ho rahi hai yaar.....ab aur unhe wait karvaya toh yeh pura mansion woh sar pe utha legi.

Reyansh groaned listening him but got up from the bed and finally shouted.

Reyansh : Aa rah hu yaar.......yeh saree bandane mein time lag raha hai....tu unko thodi dher aur wait karne ko kaho.....hum abhi aa jate hai.

With that Sid went away shouting "Jaldi kar" and Reyansh turned to Anaya who was looking all flustered.

Reyansh (smirking): Yeh blush baad me kar lena.....ab jaldi se saree pehno.

Anaya (pouting):Par mujhe saree pehanna nahi aata.

Reyansh (rolling his eyes): Why am i not surprised?

Anaya (literally screaming): Ek minute.....apke paas yeh saree kaha se aayi.....  Dont tell me aapne mere liye saree bhi khareed ke rakha tha.

Reyansh (annoyed): Unfortunately yes......ab jaldi se jaakar yeh pehno.

Anaya (with dreamy eyes): Aap sach batao....aapko mujhse pehle se hi pyaar tha na......isliye itne drame karke mujhse shaadi bhi karli......arey aap kitne romantic hai...

Reyansh : Oh madam..zyaada sapne mat sajaane lag jaana....esa kuch bhi nahi hai....aur meine yeh kapde isliye khareed ke rakhe the kyunki mujhe patah tha ki esa kuch hone wala hai.....kyunki shaadi ke baad sasuraal mein pehle din ko ladkiyan saree hi pehnti hai.

Anaya pouted hearing him.

Reyansh : Ab yeh ajeeb si shaklein banana band karo aur jaldi se jaakar change karo.

Anaya (pouting): Par mujhe nahi aata.

Reyansh (irked to no limits): Kya?

Anaya : Arey saree pehanna.

Reyansh : Tum jaisi bachi se aur kya hi expect kar sakthe they.

Anaya (narrowing her eyes): Aap bhi apna muh thodi dher ke liye band kar lijiye aur meri madad kijiye.

Reyansh (with a serious tone): Turn around.

Anaya (confused): Huh?

Reyansh without giving her any reply caught hold of her shoulders and spun her around making her back hit his chest.

Now it was like Anaya was facing away from the mirror with her back pressed against Reyansh and he kept her steadily over her position making a move to stand opposite her.

He took the saree fron the bed and began analysing it with sheer concentration.

Anaya (gaping like a fish): Ab aap mujhse yeh mat kahiyega ki aapko saree pehnaana aata hai.

Reyansh (with fake sarcasm): Sorru to dissapoint you......but the truth is mujhe pehnaana aata hai?

Anaya (squinting her eyebrows in dissatisfaction): Aur kya mein puch saktha hai ki aapko saree pehaana kese aata hai? Matlab naahi aapki koi behan hai aur naahi koi girlfr.......ek minute kahi aapka koi chakkar toh nahi chal raha kisi ladki ke saath......dekho Mr. Reyansh Singhania agar aap mere peet piche kisi ladki ke saath esa wesa kuch kar raha hai toh i swear mein aapko chodne nahi waali.

Reyansh (rolling his eyes): Chodne toh tum mujhe wese bhi nahi waali......but mind explaining me jaan on how are you going to punish me?

Anaya (with flared nostrils): Aapko lagta hai ki mein mazaak kar rahi hoon.

Reyansh (with fake fear): Are baba......mera itna himmat ki mein tumhaara mazaak udau?

Anaya : Aap kitne irritating ho.

Reyansh : Aur tum kitna chappar chaapper karti ho......esa lagta hai ki aur kuch sun liya tumhaare muh se toh bacha kucha hearibg cells bhi mere eardrum se utkar bhaag jaenge. Koi itna pakau kese ho saktha hai bhagwaan.

Anaya (annoyed like fuck): Aapke paas har sawaal ka jawab hota hai na.....

Reyansh (woth husky vouce) : Mind making me speechless jaan.

Anaya (flustered): Pervert......

Reyamsh : Ab mudo....warna mein toh chala.....phir khud baand lena iss saree ko tum par ya tum par is saree ko.

Anaya (immediately clutching his arms): Are mein toh ese hi bol raha tha......aap pehnao.....mein kuch nahi bolungi.

Reyanah (smirking): Ab aayi na oont pahad ke neeche.

Anaya heard his snarky remark but chose to ignore it just so that he dont leave her in this mess.

Reyansh : Ab jaldi se jaakar yeh kapde badalkar aao.

She nodded without further arguments.

While she was in the bathroom, Reyansh opened the saree completely and let its free end lay lying on the ground.

Just then a click of the door knob echoed in his ears and he turned and oh man....

He sucked in a breath looking at the innocent temptress standing right before him.

She was standing there in nothing but a shapewear which she had in her bag and the blouse he gave her covered the upper body. But her milky waist was all that was enough to arouse the predator before her.

His gaze was piercing right through her soul and she was complefely aware of it.

When she was walking closer to him, his eyes trained on the her curves making a slow movement every now and then.

He was rock hard and all credit goes to his seductress biwi.

When she was close enough to him, he grabbed her waist and man.....it felt like marshmallow.....so soft and smooth.

He clutched her waist in a tigh grip and she moaned his name.

Anaya : Reya..nsh Aap kya ......kar.....rahe hai.

Reyansh : stop with this acts biwi.....warna mein apne aap ko control nahi kar paunga.......

Anaya(confused): Aap kya bol rahe ho.

He bothered not to reply and instead focus on the work at hand.

Then he took one end of the saree and came closer to Anaya. He looked at her and his gaze was so intimidating that she wasnt able to look anywhere but him. Taking the opportunity he tucked the corner inside her shapewear and her lips parted emitting a gasp.

Reyansh was now fully aroused. So he dipped his neck and placed his lips on her throat.

Her breath hitched and she clutched his shoulders to keep herself steady.

Anaya (moaning): Reyansh....sab wait kar rahe hai.

Reyansh (kissing her neck): Jaan....shuru toh tumne hi kiya tha.

Anaya : Kya bol rahe ho aap.....mujhe ache se patah hai ki aap jaante hai ki aap mujhe kis level tak affect karte hai...phir bhi aap chahthe ho ki mein respond na karu.

Reyansh (grinning): Jaan.....agar tum apne aap ko control nahi kar paa rahi toh mein kya karunga.

With that he pressed his cock right about her clothed pussy and she moaned with the abrupt contact.

Reyansh(huskily): Aur tum bol rahi ho ki mein sab kartu hoon....your moans maked me go all crazy jaan.

Anaya : Please Reyansh ab bas bhi kardo....dekho sab hamara wait kar raha hai.

Reyansh reluctantly pulled himself away. He wrapped the saree around her one more time and then he put her pallu on her shoulder. Later he sat on his knees making pleats and finally when he was almost done, he spoke.

Reyansh : Maa ne sikhaya mujhe

Anaya : Kya?

Reyansh : Saree pehnana.

Anaya : Oh.

With that he finsihed off with the pleats and he stood up holding it. He looked at her as if asking her whether he should tuck it in and she nodded looking away.

He then tucked in the peats and only she knew how she held back a whimper when his cold hands touched her warm belly. But her grip on his shoulder was enough for Reyansh to know that how messed up she was inside.

Finally setting her pallu perfectly set, he stepped back and made her face the mirror.

Her mouthed hung open and the next moment he knew was when she threw herself on him.

Anaya (excitedly): Thank you thank you thank you.....mujhe patah nhai tha ki the great mafia king did knew to drape a saree.......aap sabse ache ho.

Reyansh smiled a little hearing her but when she withdrew back, his smile ceased.

Reyansh (nonchalantly): Jaldi se neeche ajao.

Anaya nodded and quickly put on her jewellery, sindoor and mangal sutra.

She looked at hersslf in the mirror.

Anaya (in mind): Ab lag rahi hoon na bilkul Mrs. Anaya Reyansh Singhania.

When she descended the stairs, the first thing she heard was a taunt.

Preeti aunty (mocking): Hame toh laga puri zindagi nikal jaegi par bahu nahi ayegi.

Reyansh clenched his jaws hearing her but sid jumped in saying.

Sidharth : Aunty woh saree pehnane mein time toh lagega hi na.

Preeti aunty (in a hard tone): Are saree pehnane mein konsa wakt lagta hai......maa ne kuch sikhaya nahi kya?

Anaya was stabbed right in the heart hearing her spiteful words.

Her eyes welled up which didnt go unnoticed by any of the spectators available there. Ishaan too came down a little before the drana unfolded and to say he had been so much patient till now that he refrained himself from pulling out all the hairs from that old hag's head was a true miracle.

Reyansh knew how hard it was for her but he thought that the bitch would stop now. But how wrong he was.

Preeti aunty (with venom): Are dosh tumhara nahi hai.......tumhari maa ki hai.....are ladkiyon ko yeh tak nahi sikhaate ki saree kese pehnte hai. Jab parwarish hi achi nahi hai toh ladki par toh sawaal uthenge hi na.

Anaya (sobbing): Aunty aap mere maa ko kuch mat mahiyega (with rage in her eyes) Warna acha nahi hoga.

Preeti aunty : Kyun bura laga? Lagna bhi chahiye....are jab parwarish hi sahi nahi hai toh log sawaal toh uthaayenga hi na. Mere muh toh band karwadegi lekin samaj ka kya?

Reyansh (roaring): Bas...mein kuch bol nahi raha hu....iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap jitna chahe apna zeher ugalti jaogi aur hum sab sunte rahenge.

Preeti aunty (scared but venomously): Reyansh puttar tu yeh tuchi ladki ke liye mujhpar awaaz utaa raha hai.....beta kya yahi seekh di hai Radhika behen ne tumhein.

Sidharth (shouting): Bas......aap abhi ke abhi is ghar se chale jaaen. Warna aapka haal behaal hone mein zyada wakt nahi lagega.

Preeti aunty (spitting venom): Reyansh yeh tune acha nahi kiya puttar.....dekhna is ladki ke aane se kese tere zindagi mein toofaan aati hai. Yaad rakhna meri lafzon ka....pachtaaoge tum log......yeh ladki is ghar parivaar pe saanmp banke baiti hai.

Reyansh (roaring at his loudest): Out.

Preeti aunty furiously took large strides and was out of their sight in no time.

Reyansh was furious at how easily she could break Anaya even if she had known her for a what may be an hour or half.

Reyansh striding towards her grabbed her shoulders and dared her to looked down.

Reyanah (shouting): Mere saaamne toh badi sherni banke ghumti ho......jab woh aurat joh unke man me aa rahi thi woh bakti ja rahi thi toh tumhara zabaan band kyun ho gayi.......in aansoonse kahi zyada badkar bolne wali aaj ese chup kyun ho gayi. Bolo bhi kuch.

Anaya (shouting): Haa nahi boli kuch....kyunki mere paas bolne ke liye kuch tha hi nahi......kya bolti jab woh meri maa ke baare mein puch rahi thi......jab woh unke parvarish par sawaal utha rahi thi.....yeh bolti ki unhone mujhe kuch sikhaya hi nahi kyunki bhagwaan ne unhein jaldi apne paas bula liya.

Reyansh : Toh bolti.....jo bhi tha....bolke unki muh toh band karwa sakthi thi na.

Anaya (sobbing): Aap nahi samjhenge......aapke paas toh sab hai n.....bas mein hi akeli reh gayi hoon.

Reyansh (angrily): Toh hum sab kya zinda lashein hai......hum sab tumhare liye koi maine nahi rakthe kya?

Anaya (crying): Aap bematlab ka ladayi shuru kar rahe ho......meine esa toh nahi khaa.

Reyansh (laughing): Wah bhai wah.....mein ladayi shuru kar raha hoon....sun rahe ho Sid aur Ishaan.

Anaya was already so drained out with all the ruckus and she felt like going back to her room and crying her heart out.

Suddenly Reyansh's phone started ringing and he handed it over to Sid saying "Tu sambhal le".

Then he asked both Ishaan and Sid to move out of the living room and they did without any arguments......because they knew when to agree and when to disagree......

But as soon as they both left, the angry lion who was ready to pounce on his little timid lioness was left flabberstagged as she did the unexpected.

Water dripped down his whole face and not to forget about his wet shirt. His whole self had a shower just then and the source of water supply was glaring iceballs over his heated figure.

Yup......Anaya threw the glass of water the servant placed on the table beside on her pyaara pati parmeshwar who had the audacity to shout at her and that too when she was helplessly crying without any of her faults involved in that shitty drama.

Anaya (with blazing eyes) : Pehle apne ko thanda kijiye.

But then who was she married to in the first place. Reyansh pulled her towards himself drenching her whole saree making even the transparent material shy away in covering her hourglass figure.

A gasp escaped her lips followed by an annoyed grunt and the next moment she was hitting his broad cbest vigorously throwing unlimited stack of accusations at him.

Reyansh (annoyed): Chup......ab toh madam ki zabaan itni tez hai.......yeh bolti kya tel lene gayi thi jab woh low class aurat tumhari bezatti kar rahi thi ......ha?

Anaya didnt said anything but hugged him now not caring about their wet clothes.

Reyansh was taken aback would be an understatement but he knew her. She can be a handful at times and he had vowed to be with her till his last breathe.

Anaya (lightly sobbing): Jab bhi maa ki baat hoti hai......toh mein apne aap ko defend hi nahi kar pati.....

Reyansh (caressing her hairs): Kyun?

Anaya (pouting): Nahi pata......bas meri bolti band ho jati hai.

Reyansh (teasing): Toh kya mein bhi tumhari maa ki baatein shuru kar doon.....taki tum apni chapar chapar band karde?

Anaya (looked at him with glistening eyes): Aap sach me bahut bure hain.

Reyansh (smirking): Aur tumhein is bure insaan ke saath ab puri zingdagi bitaani hai.

Anaya (smiling): Usi ka toh afsos hai.

Reyamsh (glaring at her): But seriously.......tum meri biwi ho.....Reyansh Singhania ki........toh act like the boss lady.......mafia queen itna nazuk kali toh nahi ho sakthi.......roar like the tigress you are born to be......jab bhi kadam ladkhadayenge, tum mujhe apne paas paoge.

Anaya (goofily smiling): Aap ese baatein karte hue kitne ache lagte hai? Kahi aapse pyaa.....

Anaya stopped abruptly realising what she was going to spit in the heat of the  moment.

Reyansh (raising his eyebrows): Yehi keh rahi thi na......kahi tumhe mujhse pyaar na hojaye.

Anaya's breath hitched hearing him and she started stuttering.

Anaya (stuttering): Mm...nahi.....voh...voh mera matlab.....voh nahi tha.

Reyansh (pullking her closer if possible): Toh phir itna tez kyun hai tumhari dhadkan.......ese lag raha hai abhi rib cage phadkaar bahar bhaag jaega.

Anaya was emvarrseed and flustrted at the same time and the red hue creeping up her cheeks was drowning her more into the pool of his warmth.

So she did what was the best way to escape this situation, she kept her head on his chest and hugged him tighter and that truly helped her calm down hearing his rapid heartbeats.

Anaya (smiling): Aap chup rahiye.....meine esa kuch nahi kaha.

Reyansh smiled seeing her futile efforts and the blushing mess she was did no justice to his hardened member who had wokem up by their close proximity. Their wet self making the atmosphere more rigid.

End of the chapter😊

Stay tuned for more😉

Long chappy guys.......of almost 4.6K+ words😝😝

Will try to update by next week😍And a special announcement to all the readers of 'Falling in love' that i will be updating the story only by mid september.....bcoz mere term exams chal rahe hai yaar😩

See you guys soon😉

Okay bye😇

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
48.8K 3.7K 42
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
60.9K 6.7K 62
| FEATURED | "Do you guys know each other? Great." "You both look amazingly charming together." I gritted, looking at his face as he too made a disa...
540K 36.4K 76
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...