Iris x Rodrick Heffley

بواسطة painterseasel

A dumb mf falls in love with hot emo guy caught on camera (bully them it's funny as balls) المزيد

oh YM god oh my god wtf
part 3.

the begging of an era

16 1 0
بواسطة painterseasel

As I sat there humming to myself, I started to realize something...my belly HURTED. I was like OWIE that hurt. So I skedaddled over to my pookie DOOKIE bear Roderick to tell him. His eyes widened, his alpha senses going off.
"No...Iris boo..were u off the pill?"
I panicked.... No. I was off the pill.
We skedaddled to the pharmacy and I got a pregnant test and tested and it was positive 😒😒😒👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😿😿😿.
Roderick gasped
"my bookie..is gonna be a dadkie..."
(TIMESKIP)
I gave birth. Out came 3 dots. 2 red and one blue , with a bit of chalk on them. "Omg..they're practice field dots <3 I've always wanted my own babies to be those!" I giggled and kicked my feet. Roderick raised an eyebrow "What should we name them?"
I look him dead in the eyes and say. And I quote. "All James rees."
He thought the names were beautiful. He jumped with joy. My emo eyeliner was streaming down my face as I cried tears of joy...until.
Roderick got a phone call...under the contact name of "boo bear ❤️ emoji"
My eyes widened in shock.
He was cheating ?... No.. there's no way.
He wouldn't do that to me, and James Rees 1 James Rees 2 and James Rees 3.
Unless....he was mingling with another PACK OF WOLVES 🐺🐺🐺🐺....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
175K 18.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC