π™‚π˜Όπ™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™€π™ - T. Pendrag...

Od prxtze_l

Ophelia lived alone in the woods where no one paid her any mind. Camelot was a pretty big kingdom so no one e... VΓ­ce

𝐎𝐩𝐑𝐞π₯𝐒𝐚 🌱
0 - 1
0 - 2
1 - 1
1 - 2
1 - 3
2 - 1
3 - 1

2 - 2

655 41 14
Od prxtze_l

ˡᵉˢˢᵒⁿˢ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

At the sound of the bell, Heinz woke up with a yawn and climbed onto Ophelia's arms. "Does he do that often?" Tedros asked, staring at the white cat when they made their way through the Good School's hallways.

"More often than you'd think. Heinz is an intelligent animal." Ophelia praised. She chuckled at the cat's antics.

Upon arriving at the dining hall, Ophelia noticed that the dining hall was only occupied by the faculty and the boys.

"That's odd... Where are the girls?" She muttered to herself, looking around confused.

Suddenly, an undersized nymph crashed into a teacher. "Heaven's Saint Mary!" Clarissa shrieked, catching the attention of everyone in the dining hall.

It seems as though the nymph knocked over her drink as her once beautiful dress was now dripping with prune tea while other teachers dabbed their napkins on it in an attempt to salvage her dress.

While the commotion was happening, Ophelia caught a glimpse of a mop of black hair escaping behind the Charity steps.

'Agatha?' She speculated. She brushed it off and led Tedros to one of the empty tables in the dining hall. Before Ophelia could pull out a chair, Tedros did it himself. "My lady..." He said bowing.

Ophelia stared at him surprised. "You didn't have to!" she exclaimed. "It's nothing. It's what gentlemen do and your hands are currently occupied by Heinz so I don't see why I can't do it for you." Tedros reassured.

"If you say so..." Ophelia said testily.

Their breakfast resumed as normal before they had to part ways to for their lessons.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

On her way to class, Ophelia bumped into Agatha. Well, more specifically, Agatha bumped into Ophelia.

"Agatha! Are you okay?!" Ophelia worried.

"I'm perfectly fine, princess." Agatha replied.

"Oh thank god," Ophelia sighed in relief.

"By the way, where have you been all morning? Well you know, besides at breakfast when you accidentally knocked over that nymph."

"None of your busine– wait you saw that?" Agatha was internally freaking out. 'What if she thinks I intended to ruin breakfast?!' As much as she didn't want to admit it, she kind of appreciated that Ophelia didn't judge her. And now she was about to lose the only person in this place that's actually sane.

"Yeah. It's okay though! You probably didn't mean it. I won't pry if you won't tell me, I just wanted to ask if you're okay." The flower girl reassured.

"Okay... We should probably go in now." Agatha replied skeptically.

Ophelia opened the door to the candied room to reveal the girls chatting with each other in excited chitters. Some waved at her while they grimaced at the sight of Agatha, who was following behind her.

Ophelia noticed this and chose to hold Agatha's hand in hopes to comfort her while they looked for unoccupied seats.

The black haired girl blushed at the contact. No one ever held her hand that way, much less a princess from this god forsaken school.

Maybe, just maybe, this school wasn't that bad after all–

Agatha's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of whistling. Professor Emma Anemone, in her blinding yellow dress and fox-fur gloves, walked into the classroom and took one look at Agatha and stopped whistling.

"Rapunzel took some work too," she muttered to herself, and then started their first lesson on "Making Smiles Kinder."

Professor Anemone was surveying the girls while making comments about their smiles. Ophelia decides to go with the flow and smile how she usually does when she greets her customers.

"Oh my, absolutely beautiful!"

Ophelia looked up, startled. The professor was in front of her desk and the entire room was staring at her and Beatrix. "Those, my Evers, are smiles that can win the heart of the steeliest prince. Smiles that can broker peace in the greatest of wars. Smiles that can lead a Kingdom to hope and prosperity!"

The flower girl smiled at the compliment. When she looked up she saw the shining number 2 atop her head. It's glow decorating her head like a halo.

The bright atmosphere was disrupted when Anemone directed her attention to Agatha who tried her best to smile as nicely as she could. “Now it’s positively malevolent!” Professor Anemone shrieked.

Ophelia's smile dropped at the Professor's comment. Agatha was trying her best and no one should be shamed for that. The class erupted in whispers judging the ravenette girl.

“If you ever need a man to trust you, if you ever need a man to save you, if you ever need a man to love you, whatever you do, child... don’t smile at him.” And with that, Anemone ended the class with Beatrix leading the ranks.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

Next class was Princess Etiquette with Pollux, who was balancing his misplaced head on a small goat's carcass. The twenty girls present couldn't help but gawk at the dog. Ophelia was trying to hold back her giggles behind her hand.

“And here I thought I was teaching princesses. All I see are twenty illmannered girls gaping like toads. Are you toads? Do you like to catch flies with your little pink tongues?” The girls stopped staring and Ophelia composed herself.

Girl after girl, they were successfully able to carry the twenty Nightingale eggs down the long winding staircase. Except for Agatha who unfortunately dropped all twenty eggs.

“Twenty beautiful nightingales who will not have life... because of you,” said Pollux.

Clouds appeared on every girl's head showing their rank. Ophelia being the first and Agatha with a rusted 20 above her. With each lesson, Agatha's hope of returning home with Sophie was dwindling.

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Word count: 985

A/N: IM BAAAAACKK!! First quarter was fucking hectic 😧 I'm sorry if this chapter's boring and short, I didn't really know how to place Ophelia here without making her a Mary Sue 😔 Not proofread!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

26.9K 353 23
HI, THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT SO PLZ DONT REPORT ME. SOMEONR REPORTED MY LAST ACCOUNT AND IT DELETED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTORE IT BUT...
26.5K 824 46
She was evil, there was no doubt. The girl without a name, the girl with purple eyes, that could see into anyone's soul, expected to live a sad life...
74K 1.5K 17
Two souls bond together for their story had been written in the stars sealed with true love's kiss. Tedros Pendragon is the son of King Arthur Pendra...
49.6K 2.2K 16
A new teacher, by the name of Y/n Pendragon, has just been appointed at the School For Good. The youngest daughter of the late King Uther of Camelot...