For Jelly ๐Ÿ’™

By penniegrange05

A book to organize my roleplaying stuff with Jelly More

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ Fae Court OC'S for Jelly ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Draft - League of Assassin's Lore
๐ŸŒน Spring Kingdom Lore (Updated) ๐ŸŒน
โš™๏ธ Tech Kingdom Lore (Updated) โš™๏ธ
โš™๏ธ Tech Kingdom OC's โš™๏ธ
๐Ÿ๏ธThe Island Lore๐Ÿ๏ธ
๐Ÿ๏ธ The Island OCS ๐Ÿ๏ธ
๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate Ocs ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Spirit Kingdom Lore (Updated)
๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ Fairy Grove Lore ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ Spirit Kingdom OC's โ˜๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Dark Kingdom OC's ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’ก Light Kingdom OC's ๐Ÿ’ก
โ„๏ธ Winter Kingdom OC's โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿค” Miscellaneous OC's ๐Ÿค”
๐ŸŒŠ Ocean Kingdom OC's ๐ŸŒŠ
โœจ Border - Magical Academy โœจ
Draft - Magical Academy Au OCS
๐Ÿธ Drunk Oc Hcs ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿ  Magical Academy Houses ๐Ÿ 
Academy AU

โ˜€๏ธ Sun Kingdom OC's โ˜€๏ธ

26 0 2
By penniegrange05

Griffin Sorin
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: His head is always in the clouds. He doesn't like the pressure of responsibility. He believes you should live life how you want to live it, and take every chance you can to do the impossible. He's a risk taker, kind of impulsive, and a slacker on some fronts. He's also occasionally a himbo.
Strength's: He's a skilled musician, technically he can fight, he has wings and can fly, he has some powers dealing with sun magic.
Weaknesses: He's not extremely reliable, he tends to be late, he's weaker during the night time, not very responsible.
Relationships: Brother to Cassiopeia, right now just friends with Neirin but it's complicated, acquaintances with Athena. 
Backstories: His family is a well known family is who has protected the royalty of the Sun Kingdom for generations. His father is the head guard there. Griffin is expected to maintain that family responsibility and all that, but he doesn't want to. He wants to live his life and his biggest dream is to be a musician. His father doesn't exactly support that. He's tried to balance both being a guard and pursuing music but he doesn't have time for it, and being a guard isn't his dream. He pretended to go with one of their battalions to visit a neighboring kingdom, and then he flew away and hasn't returned home since. His family assumed he'd been kidnapped by the Moon Kingdom or something of the sort so it's caused a lot of problems up there. He'll return home eventually, but for the time being he's just going to travel and play his music.
Other: he has angel wings, he has two siblings but is the oldest
Appearance: Ross Lynch

Cassiopeia Sorin
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's very closed off now. She's pessimistic and can be blunt. She doesn't allow herself to open up to anyone anymore.
Strength's: She's trained in swordfighting, and is very agile. She's able to separate her head from her heart.
Weaknesses: Too pessimistic. She has trouble asking people for help. Her will to live is pretty low.
Relationships: Younger sister of Griffin, and probably knows Neirin.
Backstories: She was apart of the elite Sorin family. Unlike her brother, who was trained to be a knight, she was trained to be a proper lady. She would most likely wait on royals her entire life, and then get married off. She would watch the training sessions in secret, and that's how she became the skilled fighter that she is today. Cassi was always curious of the Lunar Kingdom, even when she was warned not to be though. She ended up meeting someone from there, and you guessed it, she fell in love with him. When she was found out, it was considered as a criminal offense. Her wings were cut off, and she was banished from her kingdom. She doesn't know what happened to her lover, and she'll never be able to reach him because she can't fly.
Other: She's the middle child of the Sorin family. 
Appearance: Troian Bellisario

Minor/Side Characters (Some information might change)

Elliot Sorin
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Elliot is very awkward, and a bit dorky. He gets flustered incredibly easily. He's probably the most friendly out of his siblings though. 
Strengths: He's good at making friends, he knows a lot about kingdom politics, and he's very organized. 
Weaknesses: He's insecure about Griffin, doesn't have a great family relationship, and he's not the most physically strong. 
Relationships: He doesn't have the best relationship with Griffin or Cassiopeia, but he'd know Neirin
Backstories: Elliot was taught very early on about the Sorin family legacy and how his family had protected the Sun Kingdom royals for generations. Which would have been great, except Elliot ended up failing his knight test. Elliot just isn't great with a sword and he doesn't have powers. His father is pretty disappointed in him, but he just took to studying the kingdom politics instead. 
Other: None
Appearance: plitle

Jay
Gender: Male (He/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's serious and kind of has a stick up his a*s. He doesn't have a lot of friends because his parents just don't let him. He's not a jerk, but around his parents he falls back into line.
Strengths: He has the power to mimic other people's voices, he's a trained fighter, and his family has a good reputation.
Weaknesses: He always submits to his parents, he doesn't have a lot of friends, and his wings aren't as strong.
Relationships: Open
Back stories: When Jay was born, he was actually born without wings. Which is incredibly rare, but it happened. His father is one of the best militant members in the kingdom, and couldn't accept this. He got someone to use their magic and tattoo a pair of wings onto him that come alive and become real. Since they're not natural though, they're not as strong. His father wanted Jay to be one of the best weapons against the Lunar kingdom if it was needed. Jay has the power to mimic voices, so he was trained to use that power to make it sound like someone they love is in pain. Think Jabberjay from hunger games.
Other: His wings are tattooed on
Appearance: Matthew Daddario

Halo
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's somewhat flirty and bold when she's performing. When she's with nobility she's 'shy' and quiet.
Strengths: She's a good singer and dancer, she's good at lying, and she's decently wealthy.
Weaknesses: Her wings are very bright which makes sneaking around hard, her family causes restrictions for her, and she'll definitely be caught at some point.
Relationships: Open
Backstories: Halo is from a noble family that's decently strict. To most of the court she comes off as innocent, dutiful, a rule follower. She's considered the most well behaved of her family. However, at night she'll sneak off to perform at clubs or other locations. She's never been caught.
Other: Her wings sparkle
Appearance: Sabrina Carpenter

Aurelia
Gender: Female (She/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's very formal around people, and a relatively bitter person. She doesn't lose her temper that much.
Strengths: She's a good leader, she's good at navigating through the kingdom, and her family is wealthy.
Weaknesses: She can't fly, she doesn't have too many friends, and her family is strict.
Relationships: Open
Back stories: Lia comes from a fairly wealthy family, who's relatively obsessed with appearances. When Lia was born, her parents saw an opportunity to show off their wealth. When she was old enough, they forcibly dipped her wings in gold. Her wings did look beautiful, but she was no longer able to fly. She spend most of her time in her parents house, but she has been considering hiring someone who can figure out how to get her to fly.
Other: Her wings are dipped in gold.
Appearance: Sharon Alexie

Atlas
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's quiet, and keeps to himself. He can be a little bit cynical, but overall he's not bad. Just skittish.
Strengths: He's good at dancing, he can see better at night, and he's read a lot of books.
Weaknesses: His skin sparkles, he can't fly, and his father is a commoner.
Relationships: Open
Backstories: His mother was a star, and his father was a member of the sun kingdom. With everything that happened between the two kingdoms, his parents were separated. He ended up staying with his dad when he first started having showings of wings. Unfortunately, his wings look like the night sky. He usually keeps his wings covered up with his cloak.
Other: None
Appearance: Louis Partridge

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 505 35
OK so I kinda got inspired by someone to do that story so I'm doing it but different.
62.2K 2.9K 99
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
60.2K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
33.4K 3.2K 41
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ