The arrow of death

נכתב על ידי bebomhaidar

Karan is an ordinary boy living in Brooklyn, New York. Life is as normal as normal can be. On his 17th birthd... עוד

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17

Author's note

100 11 2
נכתב על ידי bebomhaidar

To any of the readers following this story, I'd like to thank you all for showing interest and motivating me to keep writing a novel I had all but left behind two years ago. It doesn't matter if it's only a single person reading, I'd like to actually finish my story this time. 

Coming to the main point, the reason I'm writing this note is to let anyone still reading know that there might not be any new chapters for a while as I intend to revise some of the earlier chapters as I am not satisfied with the quality of my writing, which upon rereading feels terrible. Also, I've had some new ideas in regard to the story which I'd been coming up with on the fly but to ensure a more cohesive story some changes will have to be made. 

If you've been enjoying the story so far, I hope you will re-read the story after the changes have been made.

Thank you again for your support and see you again when I update the story.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

894 171 34
Ajay Kumar is not the sort of person who likes adventures; those sorts of things are better left in the pages of books, where they can't bother you...
1.7K 111 30
#45 in fantasy (17.06.16) #43 in fantasy (15.06.16) #47 in fantasy(14.06.16) (Completed) [Needs Editing] (Book I) What would you do if you wake up on...
1.4K 60 15
a.k.a: Lineage Some secrets were meant to be uncovered, while others were better left undisturbed. Inang is determined to uncover the secrets of he...
3.2K 316 29
KaliYuga is nearing its end as genocides, and chaos has poisoned the minds of the masses. The very concept of a dystopian world has eventually turned...